Asymmetric Bases Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her again, she started to lick my balls and cock while she was below them. After a short time, I pulled her head away. She struggled but I made her comply, she had to taste depravity herself for once.

I turned her around again, without changing my position, not even once. She had to be the one who was to be controlled this time. Like a puppy with very sharp teeth.

She was facing away once more and I was behind her again. I was pushing my body against her ass, my cock resting on her buttocks and I was caressing her leg with my right hand. I moved my hand to inner side of her leg, moved along her thigh and noticed the wetness everywhere. Her juices were pouring. I used my finger to collect her nectar and tasted it. I loved that taste, every time.

I moved my left hand towards her face and kept my palm under her mouth.

She looked at my hand but didn't understand.

I said "Spit."

She was startled for a second, she wasn't expecting that from me. She looked at my face to see the same look, she slowly and submissively poured some saliva in my hand, still looking at me. I moved my right hand between her thighs again and held her pussy firmly.

I said "Spit more." and squeezed her pussy, pushing my thumb on her anus. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly, then looked at me to start spitting again. When I had enough, I gave a final squeeze to her pussy and started to lubricate her ass and my cock with her saliva. She wasn't the only one getting aroused beyond control.

I placed the tip of my cock on her hole and started to push it in. She was getting hurt but she didn't tell me to stop. She was moaning deeply as the tip was in and moving forward slowly. She was reshaping her torso to find a position that she could accommodate my cock with less pain but I didn't stop. I kept pushing.

When I stopped, half of my cock in her ass, her face was on the bed, ass in the air, legs separated a bit. I leaned forward, held her hair and started to fuck her.

She was grunting and moaning, squirming and tensing under me but I was keen to stay in character, this wasn't anymore 'acting along', I was this guy.

I started to pull her hair even more and increased my speed. She made some high pitch voices and came. I was surprised and I checked if she was playing with herself. No, she wasn't. This was an anal orgasm, as in the videos. It made me so proud and hot, so I increased the roughness. She turned her head to me to look at me with almost begging eyes.

Begging to fuck her harder? Begging to let her go? I was too busy to think about it. I raised myself a bit, leaned forward and put my elbow on her back, while pulling her hair even harder, making her look away again.

She was in that most beautiful form, her ass and head in the air and an incredibly beautiful arch on her back. I started to fuck her senseless. She was groaning and breathing heavily. I reached my other hand to her breast and started to squeeze it firmly, pinching the nipple time to time. She started to shiver, with her legs, arms, her whole body. She climaxed with extreme tension.

I wasn't sure what came into me but I was not there yet, even when all these were happening.

On the other hand, I was a bit short of breath so I slowed down a and then stopped with my cock in her ass. I was admiring the beauty in front of me, caressing her back, legs, ass. I moved my hand to her belly, caressing her body there, moving to her pussy, collecting her juices and tasting them. This was a hot timeout for me.

She found this opportunity to let her orgasm and all her feelings sink in. She was making faint sounds, panting silently. Then she started to calm down, taking deeper breaths.

Suddenly I realized that this timeout was a mistake.

When her orgasm faded away, she restored her breath and her senses. She raised her body on her hands and turned her head to look at me again.

My dick almost shrank seeing her eyes. She was pissed off. I didn't understand anything but she looked angry as hell. I did what she wanted and she liked it, why was she glaring at me like that?

She moved forward quickly to let my cock pop out, she quickly but carefully stood up, due to the pain in her ass, turned to me and walked to me with great aggression. She pushed my face with all her power, almost knocking me off the bed. I fell on my back, surprised and oblivious to what was happening but I was laughing because her anger looked definitely like a girl's funny and sexy anger; I was still assuming that she wasn't really angry.

She jumped over my chest to sit on her knees, collected my arms under her knees. It was like we were wrestling. She already got me pinned but I had the power to push her off my chest, of course I didn't do it. I didn't, because she could get hurt and this was fun, hot and harmless. She grabbed my ears and pushed my head towards the bed with great power, with both hands; this did hurt.

Her eyes were like fire. She, then moved forward, held my hair and pulled my face into her pussy. She was pulling my hair so hard that I felt like she was trying to rip my scalp.

I had a low threshold for that kind of pain, especially when my skin was involved. Pinching, slapping, pulling hair were always too painful for me and I never wanted such things to happen to me. I preferred she punched me in the face. She was hurting me and making me suck her pussy at the same time. It occurred to me that this was serious, she was really angry and she did want to hurt me.

I still was trying to register what was going on and I was almost lying there in a passive form. She harshly pulled my hair back, looked at my face, saying "Lick it you bitch!" before pulling me back into her pussy. I did my best, hoping that she would calm down.

I heard her saying "You won't get off today, no relief for you!" breathing heavily. She was pulling my hair away, swearing at me looking at my face and pulling me back into her pussy. When she was swearing, her lips were apart, thinner, her teeth were clenched and eyes were squinted. I was being brutalized and this was escalating.

After a few cycles like that, she pulled my hair, she said "Open your mouth!" and when I did, she spat in my mouth, then spat on my face and slapped me hard. That was almost bruiser level hard. She was ruining me there; I was literally being molested by her.

I didn't know at what point she would stop so I started to feel anxious a little but my body was reacting different than my mind. I was feeling lust for her, in all parts of me. At that time, she was holding my head on the bed with her left hand, spitting in my face and slapping me hard. And then my face was again in her crotch.

She rode my face like that for more than half an hour, I couldn't count the number of slaps, hair pulling and her spitting in my mouth or my face. She was slapping where she spat and that made it hurt even more. When I tried to talk, she was mounting my mouth and nose, staying like that for a period to keep me breathless.

I never was turned on by physical abuse but this was incredible. As I always say, the power exerted by this tiny, petite creature amazed me. I never wanted to be her slave more than that time, since the beginning.

She molested me in various ways. Her anger didn't fade for a long time and she genuinely wanted to hurt me, make me pay for...

I didn't know what I did wrong. I didn't know why or for what she was making me pay for. But I knew I went too far on the humiliating acts and her anger was not caused by pain; it probably was the first time she felt submissive in this relationship.

'Felt' was the correct word, because this wasn't about the events, this was about her emotions; she truly felt submissive and couldn't help due to her never ending pleasure. She probably had an issue with that.

She came a couple of times in my mouth, she made me clean her pussy and slightly gaping asshole with my tongue. She made me lick all her ass and insides of her hole.

Then she stood up to kick my body, step on my face and at one point she couldn't control herself and kicked me in my face, making my lip bleed a bit. I wanted to protest but I couldn't. I wanted her to get back to normal, hoping that she wouldn't kill or mutilate me on that bed.

She couldn't get enough and saw my cock, which was indecisive between getting hard and playing dead, just as confused as I was. She harshly stepped on it, making me jump in my place. She increased her weight, looking at my face, examining the pain I was experiencing. She dug into my balls with her toenails, she stepped on my balls and shaft while supporting herself with her hand on the wall, made me squirm under her foot.

Finally, she started to calm down and stopped, standing near me with her hands on her hips.

I had spasms in my stomach but I gathered myself to kneel in front of her, then I reached to kiss her pussy. She again held my hair and pushed me down. I thought she wanted me to kiss her feet but she stopped at halfway and increased her grip while turning my face upwards.

She wanted to get even on what I did to her. She kept me kissing her pussy during her calming period while I was in that position. I was saying things like "I'm sorry", "I thought you wanted that", "You are my goddess."

She didn't answer or move.

When she thought that this was enough, she pushed me back on my ass, took my pillow and threw it on the floor. She lied down and turned her back at me, getting ready to sleep in my bed.

She didn't let me cum.

I was still in shock. I understood that I had to sleep on the floor, near my queen. I sat on my knees for a few seconds to watch the perfection lying in front of me, then crawled to her feet and kissed them saying "I love you." before I slid down on the floor to sleep there.

I understood that she wanted to be roughed up but the construct of her personality made it hard for her to cope with that. So, she couldn't control her anger after she got what she wanted, not by thinking or deciding on it, it was a natural anger.

She made me pay for it. Probably, even if I didn't go too far, she still would make me suffer.

The only question was, had she known that before we went to my room or not?

If she did, she wanted me to see that side of hers or she wanted me to suffer physical pain.

The other option, which didn't seem to be very realistic to me, was that she wasn't expecting that either. And this had to mean that I was the first person she tried being submissive to. The second option meant that I was in a special spot for her.

I hoped that it was the second option.

I now knew that time to time, she could expect me to fuck her roughly, just like in those videos, only to make me regret doing it right after.

This was new. If she wanted it and I didn't do it, she would be unhappy, so this never would be an option.

If she wanted it and I gave her what she wanted, she would get satisfied and then rollback and erase everything about that session from my head. Erase them brutally. And overwrite them with the only important fact. She was the alpha.

Shortly after a brief period of feeling in control, I found my new lowest level in this relationship. I was lying on the floor like a dog, after being beaten by a girl. I only wished that she was going to feel warm to me the next day.

When I woke up, she wasn't there. I wanted to see her as soon as possible. I went out of my room, looking for her.

She was in the kitchen, looking out of the window. I felt anxious seeing her like that.

What if she was thinking about us? What if the day before was something she had to think about and make vital decisions on the future of our relationship? What if I already lost my say about the future? I didn't want any of those. I wanted her. I needed her and I was addicted to her.

"Amy?" I asked with the softest and needy voice. I had to be ashamed to be that needy. I had a personality a month ago and now I was feeling like a garbage, fearing that she could kick me out of the house.

She moved her head slightly, only to show me that she heard me, and kept on looking outside.

"Amy, are we OK?" I asked.

She didn't move but finally she was in the conversation.

"Why are you asking that? What makes you doubt that?"

These were assuring words but they didn't match her stance.

I needed to make sure that I was her loving Shawn who was hers.

"I didn't do anything that I thought you wouldn't want. I didn't need to do any of those. I just wanted to make you..."

She finally decided to clear the air "I know why you did what you did. I know you thought that I wanted what you did. And I'm not saying that you were wrong. But you have to understand how I feel."

She turned to me and continued "That was purely a sexual desire of mine, at that time. Not a relationship-level preference. I wanted what we saw on that video and you delivered that, delivered beyond that."

She approached to me and held my hands. "But I'm guessing that now you already know the side effects of such pleasures."

And moved her index finger to the scab on my lip, caressed it gently and kissed me softly there. Then, held my hand and took me to her room.

Everything was great again.