Asymmetric Bases Ch. 07

Story Info
Don't branch out to everything you see on porn. Or, do.
10.1k words
4.79
4.7k
6

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers

----------------------------

Edited on 03/20/2022, including revisions and corrections, no changes about the story.

----------------------------

The next week was normal.

It always amazed me how one could adjust to something new, even when that 'new' consisted of yesterday's extremes, unthinkables and unpleasants.

For example, I liked peace in my life. I almost never complained about redundant or unchanging days and activities. I liked to work in my office and in my room during the pandemic, until the work consumed most of my energy. In many mornings I made plans to go to the gym, eat healthy or not to go to bed too late. But when I started to work, I mostly got hungry and tired in the late afternoon, realizing that I missed lunch. I ended up with no will to do what's right and ate whatever I found or wanted to eat. Since the day was consumed in the worst possible way except my work, I felt unsatisfied and didn't want to sleep early, just to add some meaning to my day. And almost every day was like this. No extreme feelings, no inner motivations, no extreme sadness or happiness, but no worries too.

I didn't complain because I always felt that this was peaceful.

I could say that my only real unhappiness was caused because of my unsatisfied urges towards women. I never cared about buying a new cool car, travelling or my extra pounds.

But I always had a no-solution problem about women. I loved them in general. Sexy ones, petite and shy ones, athletic ones, fragile looking ones or even chubby ones, when they had delicate ankles, beautiful legs or ass, a pure skin, lovely face or some hot behaviors. I liked many things on women. But as I said before, living in a lie was one of the most peace killers, so I never thought of cheating my wife before. Not that I didn't want to. I wanted to protect my peace.

Especially after being married for so long and losing the attraction, at least in terms of finding each other sexy, I almost found most strange women attractive. Any of them could have me how they wanted, if they knew how I felt. I never acted on it and even in a few cases, I managed to decline some advancements towards me.

Until entering Amy's orbit. I wasn't planning anything but it got out of my hands. Peace was something almost never existed with her, she kept me over the edge most of the time.

And as of my 4th week with her, I had a new 'normal'. Cheating my wife was an issue so left behind that I almost forgot that I had a principle about it. Acting cool around your woman? Good thing Amy couldn't hear my thoughts, she would have laughed her ass off on that.

I didn't think she was keeping records on her victories over me and trying to best herself but this Wednesday, she managed to make me collapse at her feet in less than a minute. And that happened when I was at a zoom meeting in the living room and when she was hanging out the laundry.

When this happened, she wore no hot clothes, there were no signs or hints that such a thing would happen. I was looking at my computer, she was there and when I looked at her to see that she was folding something and looking at me. She didn't say anything, just looked at me in a familiar emotionless way that made my insides jump. And she kept looking at me like that until I closed my mic, went to her and kneeled to kiss her feet. She finished folding that thing and walked away. This was one of our 'normal' day incidents.

Such things didn't happen every day, sometimes didn't happen for a week. But it happened when she wanted it to. She still never told me to do it. She made me do it in various ways.

We slept together almost every day but never in my room. Always in her bed. We had sex, made love, slept like young lovers.

She, somehow designated my bed as another special category. It had some similarities with her feet in our relationship.

Since the day she told me that she had 'other plans' about her feet, she made them a symbol. They were mostly only available to me when she needed to feel or show her superiority over me.

After arguments, after too sentimental moments, when she saw that I was acting as a regular boyfriend too much etc. In other words, this was my wall to hit when it was necessary.

On the other hand, she didn't mind me loving her feet or enjoying worshipping them; those actions weren't punishments, they were relationship calibrations. I considered doing that as a privilege. I also felt as she wanted me to feel at those occasions. As she was my owner.

But I knew that if I started to see her feet as 'regular sex objects' or worshipping her feet as 'regular sex acts', she had a history of taking very extreme measures as she did in her engagement. Her man had to know where to validate her status in the relationship. I gave up seeing them as 'cute' parts of her, although they were the cutest things in the world. In my new mind setting, they were divine and they were only accessible under her supervision or in a stage where I was in the process of being made undignified.

My bed had some similar significance too. She called me there or visited me when I was there, mostly to 'fuck' me or rough me up. Most of the time she acted cold, she was rough physically or verbally, she made me feel like being fucked like a slut. In almost every time, she finalized this action with having me clean her up, not talking to me and leaving me in my bed as a 'well used slut', in her words.

In my room, she tried new things too. She didn't have to be rough or act in a different mood necessarily but there was one thing never changed. She made me feel like her bitch or slave at the end of every incident.

In our early days, when our context was about moving up the bases, she was doing such things in her room. After we had our first sex, her room became a relatively safer zone for me.

In her bed, it was like a completely different relationship. We talked, made love, slept together, anything. But time to time she made me shiver saying some unexpected things or doing some unexpected moves. Most of the time I found myself coming in a tense mood, as she arranged it to be. She liked to make me uneasy.

Anyway, this week we went out a lot, since we both had our booster shots of vaccines and she finally started to act relaxed about that subject. We almost went to a cafe every day, once to a nice restaurant for dinner and another night to a pub I never heard of before.

The night at the restaurant, she took me to the restroom and made me eat her pussy. She came on my face and didn't let me wash my face, dragging me to our table. I had to squirm until we left, worrying that anyone could notice. The waiter looked like he guessed what was going on but his expression was more like appreciation rather than condemnation. She knew I wasn't comfortable doing stuff in public areas.

On Saturday, we were out almost all day so I didn't see the cleaning lady, who made me nervous.

We ate outside and then went to a movie. The movie wasn't good but there were a few sex scenes in it. When we left and sat at a pub, the conversation ended up at those scenes.

"Those scenes saved the ticket price." I said while covering my smile with the coffee cup.

"Yes, I agree, they were so realistic."

"Do you like or watch erotic movies or porn?"

"Porn? Never! But I have nothing against erotic movies, though I can't say I know many."

I smirked "What's so wrong about porn?"

"I started to watch one, with my friends. When I saw the incredibly large silicon breasts of the woman I stopped watching, it was ridiculous. It was too artificial."

"Only that? So, you didn't watch different genres, you looked at an industrial garbage and made your judgement."

"Aren't all industrial garbage?"

"There are many categories."

She made a gesture like 'whatever', she wasn't interested in them.

I didn't want to look like I was an advocate for porn but I couldn't help asking "Haven't you seen any female domination or foot worship videos?"

"Yes, I saw one. The script or dialogues were not for my taste. As I said, I don't like mass produced consumer goods, not only in porn, this is valid for almost anything. And foot worship? How can this be a category by itself? Who watches that?"

Most probably, she meant that without the woman's character or the psychology of a situation, that didn't have a meaning.

On the other hand, according to my perception, there was a possibility that she, especially for the foot worship videos, did not want me to think that any woman could do what she could. Not every woman's feet were desirable, not every woman's body was enough to make a man submit to her; without their owner's supporting personality.

She was both wrong and right.

She was wrong, because many women could make me worship their body parts, including feet, as she did. But probably only for once. Not the next day.

On the other hand, she was right. She had a different power, beyond her body or body parts. Even beyond the actions we shared together.

She didn't need a body part that I liked specifically.

While thinking about that, I noticed something very interesting.

She could easily have made her hands the symbol instead of her feet. If she switched their order in our relationship, I possibly would be crazy about her hands, instead. She could have made me beg her to kiss her hands instead of her feet. Come to think of it, it could have been even a more aristocratic way to show her my loyalty. But even the order was set right, everything matched our intimacy level at those times. She knew better. Of course, kissing feet came with its own other significance; it meant submission, possibly since the beginning of time, even out of sexual contexts.

That's why her mind was my fetish. It was good that she wasn't aware of that, not completely at least.

If she heard me telling her that, she still wouldn't understand me completely. It wasn't all about her power over me, I probably would not feel like that for a long time if that was it.

She had those girly giggles, her passionate sex, her sweet petite behaviors time to time; her blushing cheeks were the main ingredients. And her constant cold water - hot water practices on me.

Combination of all of these made me want to be hers completely. Without those, I wasn't sure that I would last this long. Her being genuine and real, saved me from needing to see something new every day. But she managed to produce something new from her magical hidden chest of surprises constantly.

Anyway, I sensed that she didn't want me to watch those videos, possibly thinking they could ruin my mind, make me unlearn what she taught me.

Could she really be thinking that I never watched them?

I said "I don't like such industrial products as well but there are realistic or even real ones, which are completely different than such videos."

She looked interested but I suddenly realized that I wasn't sure if I wanted her to watch porn; they could give her ideas, bad ones for me.

On Sunday, we were reading books after we had lunch, she said "You mentioned those erotic movies yesterday. Do you want to watch one?"

"Hell yes! Do you? And do you have anything in your mind?"

"No but we can look for one, find one with good reviews, what do you think?"

I said OK and we started to browse for something good. This was a really fun thing to do with your partner. I couldn't believe I never did something like that with my wife.

We found one and watched it but it was more like a good movie rather than an erotic one. At least not for me.

Then she went for a run. When she returned, she told me to start looking for another when she was changing her clothes.

She sat on the couch and put her legs over mine, sitting perpendicular to me, leaning her back on the side of the couch. We were having more fun when searching than watching. There was a list on a page, she saw one named 'The Duke of Burgundy' and in the reviews someone mentioned that it consisted of S&M atmosphere, which was handled in a different way than the usual.

She liked the review and looked at me to see if I was on board. As a matter of fact, women being dominated by guys wasn't a genre I would choose, it didn't say much to me. I had seen good movies like 'Secretary' and 'Nymphomaniac' but I hated the one with shades of gray. What could be interesting in a Duke's story?

Anyway, I nodded and we started watching after she brought us popcorn and coke.

Not to give any spoilers - It turned out to be a very interesting and hot movie. Again, only to give a small spoiler (which made most people watch it), it was different than I thought it would be and it had lesbian domination in it too. That was one of my favorite categories when I looked for porn.

The movie captured us but at some scenes Amy started to fidget and at some scenes she wiggled her toes looking at me. She wanted me to show her feet attention, in scenes reminding her of that.

That was a really hot movie watching session for me. She didn't have a shower after her run and at the hottest scenes she made me kiss her feet and suck her toes.

And the more important part, this was a signal for me, telling me that if we watched porn together, it could lead to many hot opportunities. But as I said before, she could make me regret that too.

As soon as the movie was over, she pushed me on my back and jumped on my face, slipping her shorts and panties aside, made me eat her until she was satisfied. Then we slept there. Lately, I gave up complaining about my lack of relief in such spontaneous actions.

At dinner we talked about the movie but for anyone who hadn't watched the movie, that conversation could spoil it for them.

So, a redacted part of our dialogue would be something like;

I asked her "Did you like the movie? I loved it."

Amy said "It was a good movie and some scenes were very hot."

"Yes, you made me aware that you found them hot. Did you expect..............?"

"No, not at all, and the .................."

"Yes, I noticed that too."

"I noticed that you noticed that." she giggled.

"How do you feel about the lesbian domination in general? I think it's hot."

"In the movie, I'm not sure I was very comfortable with that. But I agree it was hot."

"In general?" I insisted.

"I'm not a lesbian, what are you asking?" she got offended.

"I'm not asking about being a lesbian, I'm asking about have you ever wanted to maintain control over women, or a woman in particular? I know you're not a lesbian."

"I may have thought of it. I don't know."

"About whom? When?"

"A girl at uni, a couple of years ago. She was so annoying so I wanted to humiliate her but not like you fantasize, you perv! Nothing sexual."

"No, it is. It will be so in my mind."

She slapped my head and said "Eat your food, stop talking!"

It was apparent that she was enjoying our new hobby as I did.

Next afternoon she came and sat beside me with her laptop. She started talking about porn this time.

"OK, let's see those porn sites. I'll give it a try." I was reluctant but also this was a hot suggestion as well.

I browsed to one of the most popular sites that showed suggestions in the home page, of most categories.

Her face suddenly glowed showing her excitement and curiosity. I told her that I was going to prepare some drinks and left her to review and enjoy her first experience in such a site.

I took my time and watched her from the kitchen. She was concentrated on the thumbnails and possibly the video names or descriptions. She looked like she found gold in dirt, because she talked about porn as something she despised before.

I wasn't feeling very comfortable about this because she already was a master in any sexual context in my eyes, without even watching porn. What if she found some new stuff, interesting for her but that would agitate me? I could see that she was finding some of them interesting.

Once or twice, she grimaced and I wondered what caused that.

When I returned by her side, she was already at the 3rd page of those suggestions. I put her drink on the coffee table, near her laptop and sat beside her. "It seems like you found a new toy." I said without waiting for an answer. She approved with a "uh huh" but didn't take her eyes off the screen.

Normally, with another woman, this would be a great development. I would gladly do anything she found interesting and this would open new doors, accelerate things etc.

With Amy, since she kept me over the edge the whole time and since she constantly reminded me that risky, unpleasant extremes existed not so far away, I was more worried than willing about changes.

She found out that when she moved the cursor over the thumbnail it showed a preview of the video and she was doing that to the ones she found interesting. A public sex for cash video, an amateur POV video where the girl gave head, another amateur POV where a girl with a very hot ass sat on a cock and so on. She skipped most high-definition videos, probably they looked too professional to her.

I thought we would be sitting like that for a very long time as she clicked on the next page.

I asked "Anything you like particularly? To watch or..." as if she needed my suggestion or permission. There was no harm in seeding ideas though. She was busy.

She watched the preview of a hot girl and a muscle hunk doing anal on the beach, again and again until the preview stopped. It was a hot video and it made me check her expressions to see if she liked it or not. She apparently liked it. Finally, she opened it. I got close to her to kiss her but she tilted her head and kept watching when I was kissing her. It was obvious that she felt horny and her trying to hide it at the same time was a lovely sight.

This video didn't have many dialogues or a story. So, she was admiring the animal sex part of it. The guy met the girl on the beach, popped his 8+ inches thick tool out of his swimsuit, the woman went 'aww', 'wow' and suddenly she started sucking him. I liked the videos uncut, but this was a cut scenes video. So, without the sexiest part, the girl was on fours and he was fucking her in the ass. I loved the expression of a woman when the cock started to enter her, the editor of this video chose to remove that part.

Amy wasn't even blinking her eyes. Did she want to have anal sex? I hoped she wasn't dreaming about the long, thick cock.

When the video was over, she opened one of the similar suggestions which were listed below. A girl was sitting on a huge cock on the beach in this POV video. There was the same expression and interest in Amy's face.

I wished I chose the next video. Like playing Mastermind, I had to eliminate some features from the video and read her expressions to find out what made her horny. This was almost the same video, only with a bigger cock and we didn't see the guy.

I whispered in her ear, "Do you like what you're watching?"

She glanced at me and smiled with puckered lips, then got back to watching it.

"What part exactly?" I was trying to get the subject to anal.

"All of it, her moans, the sex, his tool and them being at the beach." without taking her eyes off the video.

The only word I could assume that she mentioned anal sex was 'sex'. But she told me that she admired his cock, clearly enough.

I had to get over my little jealousy about her or the cock sizes, she wouldn't be with me if she was a size queen or a cock slut. But still, it made me uneasy to hear her saying she liked another man's cock, especially one bigger than mine.

I brought us another round of drinks, hoping to chat her up more about this.

I also hoped that she picked a video with only anal in it, without a beach and a gigantic cock.

She opened another video and this one looked normal. The guy had a dick like mine, more or less than 6 inches, they looked like lovers and after a few minutes of foreplay, they did anal sex. I saw that Amy looked like she was enjoying this one too. At some point, she turned to me and giggled, whispering "This is very arousing, don't you think?" with her cherry red cheeks.

theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers