All Comments on 'Asymmetry Ch. 03'

by dirtyfantasies

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please... more

One of the better sub stories on the site. I desperately need to read more. I love how he balances tenderness with dominance.

divingdeeper2017divingdeeper2017almost 7 years ago
red :-)

A wonderful find, creatively and well written serious with exquisite sexuality and a real grasp of BDSM . Thank you for sharing.

undefinedquestundefinedquestover 6 years ago
Beautiful and sexy

dirtyfantasies, you write with great style and thought...the plot evolves naturally, and you perfectly bring Miss James along the path of a wonderfully dark, sexy and eye opening adventure...well done!

x

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterover 6 years ago
loved it

Hi, I don't usually read bdsm, your story was well paced and detailed, so many stories are from the man’s perspective, I enjoy reading a women’s perspective.

The build-up was good, I enjoyed all three chapters together. It did arouse, both body and mind, looking down would confirm I might now be interested in bdsm. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very well done

Once again you’ve detailed everything as it would play out. Cue the self loathing and doubt of the morning after recriminations that society has drilled into our brains. The only hope is that he actually is a good Dom and not a predator in disguise. Submission isn’t easy and that trust is a fragile thing.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdirtyfantasies@dirtyfantasies
457 Followers
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Asymmetry Ch. 02 Previous Part
Asymmetry Series Info