Asymmetry Ch. 08

Story Info
Another surprise for Carla...
5.1k words
4.78
6.7k
5

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the taxi ground to a halt at the traffic lights, the driver turned to face us.

"Going anywhere special tonight?"

"Oh, nothing fancy," Conrad grinned at me. "Just meeting friends for a few drinks. That's all."

I smiled back at him, thinking of the driver's reaction if Conrad had been less coy about our plans. I'm certain the quality of the vehicle's airbags would've been tested had he revealed the true nature of our evening.

"Well, it doesn't look like that to me," the driver replied as the lights turned green. "You're both dressed to the hilt." He eyed me in the mirror. "She looks absolutely stunning."

"Oh, I know, she's gorgeous," Conrad squeezed my thigh. "We like to make a good impression, don't we, dear?"

"We do indeed," I replied confidently. Making a good impression understated how Conrad had treated me so far today.

After dumping my bags at his apartment that morning, he hailed a cab and took me shopping in some of the most exclusive boutiques in Knightsbridge. This new world of luxury felt completely alien to me. However, to my surprise, Conrad looked totally at ease sifting through racks of designer clothing.

First, we shopped for a new dress. Although I was allowed to look myself, Conrad quickly picked out three outfits for me to try on.

"Sir, this is tighter than what I'd normally wear," I protested after modelling the first of his choices.

He stepped closer towards me, emphasising the height difference between us.

"Maybe that's what I want, Miss James," he said sternly. "Remember, you're dressing to please me. Not you or anyone else."

There were no illusions as to who was in charge, but I didn't mind that. I had to admit, I loved how sexy I felt in the sleek, blue Louis Viton dress he decided on.

Next, we looked for shoes. Again, Conrad took the lead. It turned out that his love for high heels equaled even the most ardent of shoe lovers.

"How do you expect me to walk in these for an entire evening, Sir?" I said, I staggering across the shop floor in one of the pairs he'd picked out.

"If you want to please me then you'll learn to manage, Miss James," he replied bluntly.

And learn to manage I did. My desire to please him won out again, or at the very least, my survival instinct properly kicked in. After a few minutes of practice, I did feel a lot more comfortable in the open toed pair he picked out for me, despite them adding a solid four inches to my height.

"I like to think that one day you'll be modelling those for me nude, Miss James," he muttered in my ear as we left the shop, causing my heart to momentarily stop.

We stopped for lunch at a lovely little Greek restaurant. I plumped for a feta salad, and just after the food came out, Conrad unveiled a sheet of paper.

"A checklist for you to fill in, Miss James," he said.

"A what, Sir?"

"A checklist. Do you remember our discussions about a contract between dominant and submissive? Well this will help me put something together."

The checklist included every fetish and kink conceivable; many familiar to me from my own extra curricular research, but also many new acts that sounded vulgar. It required me to tick a box next to each activity indicating my willingness to partake in it. I felt like I bared a little more of my soul with each cross on the paper.

Our outing finished at an incredibly high end salon. First, Conrad treated me to a full manicure and pedicure, picking out a gorgeous shade of electric blue for my nails that matched my dress. As soon as my nails had dried, he announced he'd also booked me in for a Hollywood wax. Now, when they say they go everywhere, they're not bullshitting. Again, my desire to please Conrad overwhelmed the terror I felt. My god did it hurt though. Once the pain soothed though, I couldn't deny that I loved the feeling of my new, super smooth mound.

"Well, here we are," the driver announced as he pulled up. "Enjoy the rest of your evening. Whatever you're up to."

We stepped out of the taxi and Conrad gripped my hand.

"How are you feeling?"

"Good, thank you, Sir," I replied, smiling. "It's amazing how different my emotions are to the first party."

"It's funny you should mention that, Miss James," he replied. "I feel very different too. Instead of spending the evening alone, I get to enjoy the company of someone who is incredibly special to me."

We grinned at each other, before stepping onto the front porch of a large North London townhouse. The drawn curtains left no clue as to the debauchery transpiring inside. Conrad rang the doorbell, and as we waited, my heart began to thump. This time, not due to nerves though, but down to the anticipation of what lay ahead.

A minute or so passed, before I heard the unmistakable sound of heels clicking on laminate flooring. When the door swung open, we were greeted by a face that evoked powerful memories of my first Velvet Thorn party.

"Mister Pierce," Natalia smiled, greeting us in her sultry, eastern European accent. "I thought I might be seeing you tonight. I see you've brought a friend along as well."

Her smile broadened as her eyes rolled over me. She clearly felt no awkwardness surrounding the circumstances of our first meeting. Just like that night, she was the very definition of elegance and style, like she drank the elixir of sexiness every night before going to sleep. Tonight, she'd tied back her dark hair in a ponytail that bobbed between her shoulder blades. She wore a dark, strapless dress that highlighted a bust any woman would kill for, while also leaving plenty of room for her seemingly never ending legs to flow.

"It's lovely to see you again, Natalia. Thank you for inviting us." Conrad gave her a peck on the cheek as we entered the hallway. "This is Carla James. You were never formally introduced before, but I'm sure you remember her."

"Ah yes," she grinned, looking me up and down again. "How could I possibly forget? It's lovely to see you again, Carla."

I trembled like a tree in a storm as we exchanged kisses. Her touch felt so warm. I saw why Suzanne felt so at ease with her.

"Don't look so scared, dear." She rolled her hands over my shoulders. "I promise I won't bite. Why don't you both take a glass of champagne and head into the living room. I'm sure tonight's entertainment will be to both of yours taste."

Conrad took hold of my hand again, and I began to regain my composure. However, I almost dropped my champagne flute as the scene playing out in the living room came into view.

The large square room's cream walls made it feel even more spacious. The hubbub of polite conversation filled the room, with guests either sat on the dark leather sofas lying square to each of the four walls, or stood on the periphery. The impeccable attire of those present matched the first party I'd attended. Men were adorned in shirts and jackets, while the women wore equally lavish dresses. As before, certain members displayed an array of collars and cuffs.

However, the scene at the centre of the room drew my eyes like a moth to a flame. Nothing could've prepared me for the scene at play. The fact my best friend took centre stage only added to my shock.

It was Suzanne alright. Make no mistake about it. The same petite frame I'd cast eyes over at the first party was now presented for all to see in the centre of the room. Her wrists were bound above her head with rope attached to a hook in the ceiling, while her ankles were separated by a metal spreader bar. A blindfold obscured her vision, meaning only her ears gave clues as to the people were around her.

I stared for so long, mesmerised by the eroticism of the situation, that I didn't notice Conrad leave my side. Only a firm hand on my shoulder shook me from my trance.

"So, you're back again." I flipped around. "It looks like we did enough to stimulate your interest last time, then."

It was Kirsten - another face from the first party who I'd not forget any time soon. Tonight, her golden hair flowed free, while her supple, tanned body was poured into a glamorous sequined black gown.

"Yes it was, thanks." I found it difficult to hide the awkwardness in my voice. Kirsten had invited Suzanne and I to the first party. How would Suzanne, who worked for Kirsten as a nanny, feel, knowing her employer was enjoying her naked body?

"Well, I'm glad to see you've been reeled in," she replied. "Although it looks as though your friend has dived into the deep end a little quicker than you have." She looked across at the brunette, smiling. "She doesn't have many inhibitions, does she?"

"That sums up Suze pretty well," I smirked. "I've tried things too though. I just haven't gone this far, yet."

"I don't blame you in the slightest for that, dear. One should never stray from their comfort zone too quickly." She paused for a second, still eyeing up my best friend. "She really does have a gorgeous body, doesn't she?"

I followed Kirsten's glance. I'd never thought of Suzanne in such a way. Her predicament made her so exposed and vulnerable, yet breathtaking to behold. With every breath, her chest visibly heaved up and down. I could barely begin to imagine the thoughts circling her head.

"Her nipples," I stammered. "They're so hard. Has she been like this all evening?"

"Exactly like this," said Kirsten. "A perfect piece of art for us all to enjoy. Just think how much of a thrill it must be for her, exposed in such a way. All she can hear is voices. She has no idea who's around her. The rush must be incredible."

I knew she was right. If it was a thrill to give myself to Conrad in private, then I couldn't imagine how it would feel to do the same thing with a room of strangers.

Kirsten went on, "I just wish I'd realised what a little submissive slut she was before I'd invited her to a party. My husband and I would've loved to play with her. You never know, perhaps we could've had you as well."

Her comment caught me completely off guard, and I flushed red. Was I the only person here too afraid to admit how depraved they were?

"Sorry, dear," Kirsten said. "I didn't mean to embarrass you like that. You have to admit the whole experience must be incredible for her though."

I looked over to Suzanne and noticed her wrists fidgeting against their bonds.

"I'm sure it is."

"To be surrounded by so many people, yet not have a single finger laid upon her, must be torture, wouldn't you agree? I bet her body's aching for even the slightest touch."

"It must be like heaven and hell, all at the same time," I muttered.

"Exactly, dear. Don't you think we should relieve some of her frustrations?"

"What do you mean?"

Kirsten smiled. "I think we should let her know that we appreciate what she's given us tonight."

"I'm not sure..."

"Come on," she grabbed my wrist and pulled me forward. "I can see it in your eyes that you're intrigued, and there's a simple way to satisfy your curiosity."

The air seemed to chill as we edged towards Suzanne. It felt like the ambience of the room dropped as well, as if all eyes had zeroed in on us as we approached her.

When we were just feet away, Kirsten spoke. "She looks even more breathtaking up close, doesn't she?"

My mouth had dried. All I could do was nod as I took in Suzanne's quivering body.

"Have you ever touched another girl before?"

I shook my head.

"Don't be shy," Kirsten motioned me forward. "You'll enjoy it. It'll be quite different from any man you've experienced."

At a snail's pace, I reached out, until my fingers were just millimetres from Suzanne's skin. Every inch of her trembled; aching for release. Kirsten was right. The tension inside her had built to the point that I could see it spilling over. Ever so slowly, I traced my fingers over her stomach, my fingernails barely grazing her toned abdomen. In response, Suzanne didn't utter a word, instead purring softly like a cat being stroked.

"Very good," murmured Kirsten. "I think she enjoyed that, don't you? Don't be so timid though, she can't hurt you."

It should've been such an awkward situation, yet Suzanne's predicament intoxicated me to the point that I couldn't look away. I wanted to feel what she felt. I showed a little more confidence this time, using my fingers with enough force that I felt the thin layer of sweat enveloping her skin. As my hand moved further south, towards her smooth mound, her moans only loudened.

Kirsten grinned. "Much better, dear. I think she'd prefer it a little more like this though."

She didn't hesitate. Leaning in, she sucked greedily on Suzanne's swollen nipples, causing her to shriek with pleasure. As her mouth moved upwards, planting passionate kisses over her breasts, collarbone, then neck, her hand rubbed greedily against the brunette's begging pussy. Suzanne's moans became more and more hoarse, and the spreader bar jangled as her legs writhed.

"Such a good girl," Kirsten whispered as she pulled her tongue away from Suzanne's earlobe.

I looked around the room to see several sets of eyes now pointed in our direction. Unsurprisingly, we'd caused quite a scene. One person though, I recognised immediately.

"I'm so sorry, Sir," I said as I reached Conrad. "It wasn't my idea, I just got caught in the moment."

Conrad simply stared at me for a moment, smirking at my defensiveness.

"Well, well, well," he finally said. "I didn't think you had it in you, Miss James. And to think, I thought I'd be holding your hand all evening."

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"Oh, you have nothing to apologise for, Miss James," he grinned. "In fact, I'm impressed. I always knew you were more daring than the shy outer shell you present."

"Curiosity got the better of me, Sir."

He stroked my shoulder. "I have no doubt. I loved how inquisitive you were. Let me ask you one thing though. Did it turn you on?"

I grinned cheekily. "What do you think, Sir?"

He bowed his forehead into mine. "Well, put it like this, Miss James," he whispered. "I reckon that if I reached under your dress right now, your panties would be so drenched that I'd struggle to remove them. Am I right?"

I blushed. How did he always read me so easily?

"Yes, Sir."

He continued to whisper in that husky voice that made my knees weak. "In that case, I have something I want you to do for me. Consider it a little punishment for leaving me alone just now. If you leave the living room and turn left, you'll find the bathroom. You will go there now and remove your panties, then you will bring them to me. Any questions?"

"No, Sir."

An evil smile spread across Conrad's face. "Good girl. Then what are you waiting for?"

I reached the bathroom and lifted the hem of my dress. Conrad's prophecy was spot on. My panties weren't just wet, they were totally saturated. After years of bottling up my sexuality, I was only learning now just how quickly I became aroused. I felt like such a slut as I peeled my panties away from my pussy and stepped out of them, but that didn't bother me in the slightest. I loved the fact that it was mine and Conrad's secret, and the only other person who could've guessed was currently tied up in the living room.

I ran my fingers over my smooth mound and my mind quickly became a blur. With no interuptions, I could've stayed there all night, merrily darting a finger or two in and out of my box. It felt so much more sensitive after my waxing; I couldn't believe I'd never had it done before. I nestled a finger against my clit and wiggled, letting out a long, deep sigh. However, just as I began to rub more firmly, a series of loud cries from the living room brought me back to reality.

I returned to find the lights dimmed, except for a single spot light above Suzanne in the centre of the room. Conversation had completely died out with all eyes now focused on the evening's main attraction.

I eased my way through the crowd to Conrad. "Here we are, Sir," I whispered, thrusting my panties into his hand.

He smirked as he felt their wetness. "You weren't joking, were you, Miss James. How do you feel?"

"Exposed, Sir," I replied. "But at the same time, it's exciting."

"In what way?"

"It gives me a thrill, Sir. It's exciting that no one else in the room knows. It feels naughty."

He kissed me on the cheek. "Right now, I'm the only person who's aware just how naughty you can be, Miss James. I quite like that it's our secret." He stowed my panties away in his jacket pocket. "Anyway, it seems the main entertainment for the evening has begun."

Natalia stood behind Suzanne, dabbing her captive's pussy with a riding crop from between her legs. Every move she made was so precise. She could so easily have been a ringmaster in the circus, or the conductor of a fine orchestra, such was the way in which she played the crowd.

"You're such a beautiful girl," she cooed in her eastern European tone, rubbing Suzanne's pussy with the crop. "Hasn't she been so well behaved today, everyone? Displaying her gorgeous body for everyone else's pleasure."

A murmuring of agreement rose from the audience.

"Mistress is very pleased with you." She pulled the crop from between Suzanne's thighs and struck her three times on her behind. "So pleased, that she thinks you deserve a reward. Would you like that?"

"I would, Mistress," Suzanne whimpered as Natalia softly tapped her mound again.

"Good, but I'm sure you know that I'm not going to make it easy for you." Natalia pulled the crop away and all that could be heard were Suzanne's exhalations. "You've got no idea what's in store for you, have you?" She nestled her body against Suzanne's back, wrapping her arms around her waist and reaching up to squeeze her breasts.

Suzanne moaned and wriggled against her restraints. "I don't, Mistress."

Natalia let go of her. "Well, just think, it could be something like this." She picked up a small vibrator and circled Suzanne's nipples with it. "I'm sure you'd love to feel this on your pretty pussy."

"I would, Mistress," Suzanne gasped. She grunted loudly as Natalia jammed the toy down on her clit.

"Oh, I'm sure you would," Natalia pulled the vibrator away and flicked it off. "You've given us so much pleasure tonight. I am very proud of what a good pet you've been."

"Th... Thank you, Mistress."

With no difficulty, she slipped a finger past Suzanne's folds. "My, my. You are so wet," she cooed. "All that pent up desire has taken over, hasn't it?"

Suzanne squirmed from side to side. "Oh, god yes, Mistress," she groaned.

"Tell me, girl," Natalia withdrew her finger and pushed it past Suzanne's lips, where my best friend eagerly lapped at it with her tongue. "Since we became acquainted a month ago, have I allowed you the pleasure of orgasm?"

Suzanne clenched her hands above her head as Natalia squeezed her sides.

"No, Mistress."

My insides clenched. I dreaded to think how often I'd climaxed in that time frame.

"Poor girl." Natalia sucked on Suzanne's neck as she squeezed her nipples. "So much frustration, so much tension. You've been such a good girl though, always so obedient. I'd bet you'd love to orgasm tonight, wouldn't you, my pet?"

"Y... Yes, Mistress," Suzanne panted.

Natalia patted Suzanne's shaved mound. "Who does this pretty pussy belong to?"

"It belongs to you, Mistress," Suzanne replied, almost choking on her words.

"Very good," said Natalia. "And who decides when it comes?"

"Y... You do, Mistress."

"I do indeed, pet," Natalia scraped her fingernails up Suzanne's abdomen. "You have been such a good girl. You have earned your release tonight."

Natalia took Suzanne's breasts in her hands and pinched both her nipples, grinning as her captive bit down on her bottom lip. Just as Suzanne was about to yell out, she released her grip and plunged her tongue into the brunette's mouth. Their lips entwined for several seconds before Natalia broke away, whispering, "My girl will come tonight."

12