All Comments on 'Asymmetry Ch. 08'

by dirtyfantasies

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More, Please!

I'm glad you picked up this story again. Very well written. Gives an excellent insight into people giving in to their submissive sides.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really enjoying this story so far

I’m hoping it doesn’t devolve but one of the warning signs was there towards the end of page 2. The safe-word that isn’t a safe-word...

“Say, 'red', at any point, and all of this ends. You'll be free to go.”

It’s what I generally refer to as the emotional blackmail safe-word, so now she’s at risk. He will be able to push hard beyond her limits because even though a particular scene may be too much, she won’t want EVERYTHING to end, just the part of the scene that she’s currently experiencing.

I know it’s all a power play but the power exchange isn’t a game, it’s a matter of trust and respect for both parties. That power exchange is perfectly achievable within her hard limits.

I desperately want to be wrong about my concerns.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

one of the best parts of this series.

very hot s´description of the scenes.

so good that you can imagine being there

would love to join such party. Not sure, like Suzanne or Miss James?

was a little surprised that till the end of part 10 there was no participation of Miss James in such party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdirtyfantasies@dirtyfantasies
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Asymmetry Ch. 07 Previous Part
Asymmetry Series Info