Asymmetry Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She returned to Suzanne's pussy and inserted two fingers. The way she worked Suzanne's body was incredible. From head to toe, she shook uncontrollably and shrieked as Natalia thrusted back and forth.

"Wow, I can feel you clenching on my fingers, pet." Natalia's words were barely audible over Suzanne's moans. "Such a greedy pussy."

Droplets of sweat fell from Suzanne's body. Her hips flexed downwards to meet every thrust of Natalia's fingers. Lust and desire had completely taken over her mind.

"My greedy slut loves my fingers, doesn't she?" Natalia said, before engulfing Suzanne's mouth with her own.

Conrad placed his hands on my shoulders. "What do you think, Miss James?"

"It's incredible, Sir," I gasped in reply. "Suzanne's completely under her spell, isn't she?"

I gasped as he trailed his fingers down my back and squeezed my bum. "Oh she is," he replied. "Natalia is an excellent dominant. She reads the mind of her partner incredibly well."

Natalia broke off the kiss, leaving Suzanne panting, her face pointing towards the ceiling.

"I do love them, Mistress," she gasped.

Natalia withdrew her fingers and spanked Suzanne's mound hard, three times, eliciting a loud yelp from the brunette each time.

"That's right, you do," Natalia said, slapping Suzanne's pussy again. "But greedy sluts need to remember who's in charge; who their pleasure belongs to."

Natalia grinned from ear to ear as she stepped back. Suzanne's groans were the only thing breaking the silence in the room.

Conrad pressed his lips to my ear. "That's where I want you to be, Miss James," he whispered. "In a place where your arousal is so pent up that you feel like you're about to explode."

He nestled a soft kiss against my earlobe as he withdrew, and for the first time that evening I felt unsteady in my heels. I looked across at Suzanne, howling as Natalia caressed her clit, and knew Conrad was right. I loved how he drew out my arousal and only allowed me pleasure when I couldn't physically hold off any longer.

"My pleasure belongs to you, Mistress," Suzanne wailed as Natalia increased the pace of her fingers. "You decide when I come. My body belongs to you, Mistress."

Natalia stopped. As she watched her captive, her confident allure softened to a loving smile. When she'd kissed her before, there was an aggression to the way her mouth engulfed Suzanne's. This time, her movements were far more soothing, gently holding her cheeks as she nibbled on her lips.

"You're such a good girl," she muttered in her slavic tones. "My good girl."

Natalia's free hand trickled down Suzanne's stomach, until her fingers rested millimetres above her captive's button. Ever so gently, she stroked her clit, and Suzanne whimpered in the most beautiful way, the utterance of someone who'd lost complete self control.

"My good girl will come now."

She pushed two fingers against Suzanne's moist folds and thrust back and forth, increasing in intensity all the time.

"Oh my god, Mistress!" Suzanne shrieked.

"That's it, come for me now, my dirty little slut." Natalie spanked her so hard that the sound echoed around the room. "Who knows when you'll next get the chance."

She continued to finger her hard, spanking her arse with her free hand. All the time, Suzanne moaned louder and louder. I knew my best friend's crescendo was not far away.

"Fucking hell, Mistress, I'm going to come!" She screamed. "I'm going to come!"

She erupted with her highest pitch scream as her climax exploded from her. Her hips rocked back and forth like a bucking bronco for several seconds before her body fell limp against its restraints.

"Such a good girl," Natalia muttered, running her hands through Suzanne's matted hair and meeting her lips with a soft, delicate kiss. "I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you so much, Mistress," Suzanne gasped between long, drawn out breaths. It sounded like she was welling up beneath her blindfold.

"Good girl," Natalia planted another soft kiss on her lips. In her eyes, I saw a look of love and affection. It showed me the second side to her dominance. Not only did she relish the control, but also the love, the attention, and the after care.

"Let's get you down from here," she continued. "It's time for you to rest."

As she began work unfastening Suzanne's restraints, Conrad pressed his lips to the back of my head.

"You're captivated, Miss James," he said. "You couldn't take your eyes off her."

"It was incredible, Sir," I replied. "I still can't believe that was Suzanne. It's so far removed from the girl I thought I knew."

"She's a funny one for sure," he went on. "I spoke to Natalia about her earlier. Did you know that was her deepest, darkest fantasy? To be used in front of a group of people, but not be able to see anyone watching. She asked for all of that."

"It wasn't just that though, Sir. It's the way Natalia treats her. It's so savage and commanding, but I can see she cares for her as well."

"That's exactly how a good dominant should act," Conrad spun me around to face him. "For a submissive to truly submit, they have to know their partner cares about their wellbeing and will keep them safe.."

He wrapped his arms around me and I nestled into his chest. "Thank you so much, Sir. I feel so at ease when I'm around you. I know you care about me."

"I'm very pleased that you feel that way, Miss James," he kissed me again. "I want you to follow me through to the kitchen now. There's something I'd like to discuss with you in private."

Intrigued, I followed Conrad out of the living room, into the large, deserted kitchen, where he leaned against a worktop finished in a luxurious dark marble.

"I've used the checklist you filled in for me earlier to compile a contract that we can both sign."

He pulled a sheet of paper from his jacket pocket, and pushed it across the worktop for me to view.

"I took the preferences you listed on the checklist and used it as a base."

I glanced the document up and down. He'd certainly been thorough. The hard limits I'd outlined on the checklist were clearly set out, but the paragraph at the end hit home the most.

As the dominant partner, I will do everything in my power to maintain the mental, physical and intellectual well being of my submissive, and to ensure she is not harmed in any way. I will strive to fulfill her desires and needs to the highest possible standards.

"I really like it, Sir," I said, looking up at Conrad. "You've clearly put a lot of work into this."

"The effort is more than worth it for you, Miss James," he replied. "If you look closer, you'll notice that this is only a temporary contract that lasts a month. Communication is key in this type of relationship, and that will give us both the opportunity to discuss anything we're not comfortable with."

"I think that makes a lot of sense, Sir."

"Well, if you have no further objections, Miss James," he pulled a pen from his pocket, "perhaps we should formalise our agreement?"

He scrawled his signature at the bottom of the page before handing the pen to me. A warm glow filled me as I penned my own name. I loved the feeling of belonging, and craved the intimacy I'd seen between Natalia and Suzanne.

I looked up at Conrad and saw a warm smile spread across his face.

"I'm so proud of you," he said, taking me in his arms again. "I'm so proud of how far you've come, and can't wait to embark on the journey we're about to begin."

He lent in and kissed me deeply. Not for the first time, my insides melted as he filled my mouth with his tongue, his nails digging into my backside.

"I'm so happy to belong to you, Sir," I gasped for breath as he broke the kiss.

"And I'm delighted you belong to me, Miss James. You're my property now and I intend to take very good care of you. You know how you can end this all instantly though, don't you?"

"My safe word, Sir?"

"That's correct. Say, 'red', at any point, and all of this ends. You'll be free to go. Of course, I hope it never comes to that."

"I'm sure it won't, Sir," I grinned. "Right now, all I can think about is pleasing you and making you proud."

"Good girl," he kissed me again. "Now you belong to me, it's only right that you have something to symbolise the gift of your submission."

He went to his pocket again, and unveiled a thin, silver choker, with a small 'O' ring at the front.

I felt myself welling up. "It's beautiful, Sir."

He reached around my neck and fastened it in place. The deep symbolism was not lost on me. I belonged to Conrad and this was his mark of ownership.

"It's a symbol of your submission, and also something you can wear on a daily basis to remind you of who you belong to."

"I love it, Sir, thank you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a deep kiss. Right now, I would've walked barefoot through broken glass to please him.

"Normally, there'd be a few people back in the other room I'd want to catch up with," Conrad said. "I have to be honest though, I'd much rather take you home right now. What do you say?"

"I'd love that, Sir."

"Good girl. I'll call us a cab."

12