Asymmetry Ch. 10

Story Info
Carla and Conrad go away.
9.8k words
4.63
4k
2
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thank you to everyone who has read, commented, and fed back on the opening 9 chapters of Asymmetry. I greatly appreciate all feedback. I hope you enjoy chapter 10.

I stared at the images. I didn't doubt their authenticity for a second, but something still didn't add up.

"He's using you, Carls," Suzanne broke the silence. "Can't you see that now?"

I paused, my brain still struggling to compute the photos.

"I know what it looks like," I replied slowly, "but there has to be more to it."

"You know what I think?" Suzanne replied. "I reckon you're his kinky little fuck buddy; a bit of fun to have on the side while his partner's away. The restaurants they're leaving are astronomically expensive. When did he last take you somewhere like that?"

A fuck buddy? He used me in such a savage way, like a lion devouring its prey, but was always so caring in the aftermath.

"I know I'm not his fuck buddy," I said confidently. "He cares for me. I know that. Plus, he's spent plenty of money on me."

"He obviously doesn't want his picture snapped with you," Suzanne went on. "My guess is this cougar has no idea you exist.."

"But he hasn't done anything to hide her existence from me either. He can't lead a double life if one partner knows about the other."

"That's true," Suzanne mused for a second. "Well, there's a very easy way to clear this up."

"What's that?"

Suzanne laughed. "Isn't it obvious? Just ask him."

A lead balloon dropped in my stomach. Confrontation had never been my strong point.

"I can't do that," I replied.

"Why not?"

"We're going away together next week. I don't want to make things awkward between us."

"You're doing what, Carls?" Suzanne's eyes bulged.

"He's got a place out in Portugal. He's invited me out there before I go back to school."

Suzanne took a big gulp of water. "And you're still going, even after seeing these pictures?"

"I am Suze," I replied firmly. "He's already paid for my flight. Why would he take me all the way out there if I was just some fuck toy?" I jammed my thumb down on the picture. "Surely he'd be going with this Erin if they were a couple."

"I'm sure a lot of minted guys take their sugar babies away with them, Carls. He's probably told her he's away on business."

I stared at the photos for several seconds, desperate to break the tension between us.

"Well, if I'm his sugar baby, at least I should be able to quit my job, shouldn't I? I could think of worse things to be."

We both laughed, and any hostility evaporated.

"That's true," Suzanne grinned. "Look, Carls. I'm not telling you what to do, but you're my best friend. Just be careful, ok?"

She stood up and we embraced. I swore I smelled the remnants of Natalia's expensive perfume on her.

"Thanks, Suze," I grinned. "It's good to know I've got the support of London's best amateur detective."

Suzanne laughed again. "Don't worry, I've got your back, Carla James. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get some long overdue sleep."

I awoke on Monday morning and smiled, feeling the cool silver of my choker against my neck. Conrad's gift acted as a constant reminder of who I belonged to, and I revelled in the thought of what he might have planned. However, for the next week at least, I needed to put that to the back of my mind.

I needed to prepare for the new school term before we went away. Normally, this boiled down to a last minute crapshoot, where I hashed together lesson plans based on the previous year. Now, with my time now compromised, I knew I needed to be more organised. To help with this, Conrad assured me he'd keep his distance. Therefore, it surprised me to see his name pop up on my phone screen later that morning.

"Miss James," he said confidently as I picked up the phone. "How are you doing? Missing me much?"

"I'm fine thank you, Sir," I giggled. "I'm just at home trying to get myself sorted."

"Very good, and how is that progressing?"

I looked at my sparsely populated spreadsheet, and decided to be honest.

"Not as well as I'd hoped, Sir. I think I'm the queen of procrastination."

"It sounds like you could use a little motivation, Miss James." He paused for a moment. "I hope that vibrator hasn't been too distracting."

Distracting? Barely an hour had passed without me recalling the incredible sensation. I'd stashed it in my underwear drawer as soon as I could, safely away from the prying eyes of a certain housemate.

"I've tried not to think about it, Sir, but I know not to use it without your permission anyway." I gulped and my insides clenched at the thought of what I was about to say. "You control my pussy now."

Silence followed, and I pictured Conrad smiling like a Chesire cat.

"Very good, Miss James," he finally said. "That's absolutely correct. It does sound like you could use some extra incentive though. Give me an idea of how much work you'd expect to complete today if you focus properly."

"I should be able to complete plans for two year groups, Sir."

"Okay, let's say this then, Miss James. If you can complete those plans, then you have permission to use that vibrator tonight."

In that instant, I found a whole new drive and purpose. I no longer felt alone, and my choker felt even more profound. I knew completing my work would please Conrad, and nothing could've been a greater motivation.

A few hours later, I lay on my bed, eyes scrunched shut as I felt my climax approaching. Not wanting to be overheard, I grabbed the first thing that came to hand, my panties, and stuffed them in my mouth, seconds before I exploded.

On Tuesday morning, Conrad phoned again and asked about my work schedule. He then offered me the same incentive as Monday.

"I'm not going to make it easy for you though, Miss James," he said. "When you come for me, you'll do so in the kitchen. You'll call to tell me when you're ready."

This of course meant waiting until the coast was clear. Suzanne, annoyingly, was utilizing dinner times to tease me as much as possible about Erin. With my sordid plans swirling in my mind, her bating practically amounted to torture. Eventually though, I volunteered to do the washing up and she left. I phoned Conrad immediately.

"I'm in position, Sir," I said.

"Good girl," he replied. "I'm going to enjoy listening to your every moan."

And that's exactly what he did. I found it nigh on impossible to hold the phone to my ear as I jammed the vibrator on my clit, but Conrad's encouragement spurred me on, and in minutes I'd erupted while sat at the kitchen table.

Wednesday and Thursday were the same. The next day, Conrad chose the living room, and on Thursday, he told me I'd come in the garden. I had to wait for the right moment, but my desire to please him, combined with my insatiable sexual appetite, kept me on high alert. I swear, the power of each orgasm multiplied tenfold because he instructed it.

On Friday, Conrad phoned first thing as usual.

"Get your work done this morning, Miss James. We're going on a little trip this afternoon. I'll let you know when I'm on my way over."

I didn't dare disappoint him, and as usual he arrived bang on time, meeting me in the same black Mercedes as last week.

"We're going on a little shopping excursion, Miss James," he said as I got in.

Like our last shopping trip, a private modelling session between Conrad and myself amounted to a more accurate description. Again, we ditched the traditional London shopping havens, for the exclusive boutiques of Kensington.

"It's time to sort your holiday wardrobe," he said as we entered the first shop.

I knew what to expect, and had no illusions of having any say in the outfits he picked out. Still, every time I exited the changing room, twirled in front of him, and saw him smile, I couldn't help but feel excited.

We'd filled the back of the Mercedes by the afternoon's end. I still couldn't fathom the vast amounts he spent on me, but if Suzanne knew, she wouldn't dare question Conrad's commitment to me.

Two days later and we were on our way. Wearing the designer jumpsuit Conrad had bought for me, I felt like I'd been parachuted into the body of some celebrity as we sipped champagne in Heathrow's first class lounge. However, the most poignant moment of the day came as we passed through airport security. I removed my choker for the first time since receiving it from Conrad, and can honestly say I felt lost without it. As soon as he refastened it around my neck, a warmth filled me, and I glowed with the sense of belonging it gave me.

A few hours later, we touched down at Faro Airport. After a forty five minute taxi ride through the Algarve countryside, we pulled up outside a pair of large wooden gates; the only opening in a long white wall. Conrad removed our suitcases from the car, before typing some sort of password into a keypad. When he finished, I heard a thud as the automated gates swung open.

I lifted my sunglasses, in awe at the sheer size of the villa. A large gravel driveway lay In front of me, with a garage on its left. The villa itself stood to the right of the driveway; a huge white behemoth glistening in the bright sunshine.

"Six bedrooms; sleeps twelve," Conrad said, reading my astonishment as he dragged our cases forward. I struggled to keep up as we made our way along a path at the side of the house, only stopping when we reached the rear of the property.

"The view," I breathed. "It's... beautiful.

A large swimming pool, surrounded by sun loungers dominated the rear of the villa. A plethora of palm trees and exotic local flora sat behind the pool, and beyond that the land fell away. We were clearly close to a cliff edge, and the glistening blue of the Mediterranean cascaded across the horizon.

"I'm glad you're impressed," Conrad dropped our cases and pulled me close. "It's nothing without someone special to share it with though, Miss James."

"Honestly, I never thought I'd ever stay anywhere this stunning, Sir."

"Two years of hard graft went into this place," he replied, "and I'm pleased with how it turned out. We're only a five minute walk from the beach, but you wouldn't know it based on how quiet it is."

"You're right, Sir," I replied. "It's amazing how secluded it feels."

He smiled and kissed me. "In that case, if it's as secluded as you say, there certainly won't be any need for you to wear any clothes while we're here, Miss James."

He drove his tongue into my mouth, unzipping the rear of my jumpsuit with aggressive hands. I inhaled sharply as I felt the fresh air against my back.

"Is that so, Sir?" I teased. "I didn't realise you were making the rules today?"

I grimaced as he dug his nails into my behind. "Don't play dumb with me, Miss James. I can assure you that it will not be worth your while."

I knew not to keep him waiting. I pulled my arms from my jump suit and peeled it from my body, revealing a grey underwear combination. Conrad smirked as I stepped out of the suit, and I followed his eyes straight towards my mound, where a large wet patch protruded.I looked back at him and we both laughed.

"That's how worked up you get me, Sir," I giggled, unclasping my bra.

"Oh, it pleases me a lot to see your arousal, Miss James."

I pulled down my panties and he smiled, before taking me in his arms.

"Much better," he bunched my hair in his fist and clasped his mouth around mine. As we kissed, I felt the intensity I now yearned for whenever we were apart, like a jolt of electricity passing from his lips to mine.

"Your obedience pleases me a lot, Miss James," he muttered, nuzzling his nose into mine. "You can feel exactly how much."

He pulled my hand towards his crotch.

"You're so fucking hard, Sir." I grinned, delighted to be responsible for the tent in his trousers.

"While you were enjoying your orgasms for the last week, Miss James." he said. "I've been saving myself for you. Now, I could really use some relief."

He unbuckled his trousers and his cock sprang out, just as deliciously thick as I remembered. I knew exactly what he wanted, and was eager to please him, sinking to my knees in front of him.

"Good girl," his voice trembled with sweet pleasure as I kissed the tip of his cock. "Show me how you please me."

I smiled, seeing his hardness throb. Remembering what he'd taught me before, I placed my hands behind my back, and licked up and down his shaft.

"Fucking hell," he groaned as I kissed the tip of his cock. "Don't tease me, Miss James."

I took him in my mouth, and immediately felt his hand on the back of my head, forcing him deeper into my mouth. As I bobbed my back and forth, I looked up, and saw an expression of pure euphoria on his face.

"Fuck," he grunted. "I'm going to come."

His grip tightened on my head, and feeling his cock bulge in my mouth, I instinctively thrust harder, eager to taste his come again. However, just as I sensed him ready to burst, I heard the sound of car tyres crunching on the gravel driveway.

"Shit," said Conrad. "Who the fuck is that?"

He frantically re-buckled his jeans and went to investigate. Panicking, I grabbed my clothes and sprinted out of sight. As I redressed, I heard the unmistakable thud of car doors opening and closing. Was I about to become acquainted with Erin?

I started to hear voices, irate ones at that, as I finished dressing. We clearly had unexpected visitors. After taking a moment to compose myself, I stepped out from the side of the villa. Erin was nowhere to be seen. Instead, I saw Conrad arguing with an older couple. With them, stood a young woman in her early twenties, whose chestnut hair fell just past her shoulders.

"I've told you more than enough times," Conrad raged. "You're free to stay here whenever you wish, so long as you take note of when I plan to be here."

The man turned to acknowledge me as I got closer. Although his features had softened with age, he had the same strong jawline as Conrad.

"I think you've made a mistake here, dear," the older woman said. Like her husband, she looked to be in her early sixties. Strands of grey were starting to show through her brown hair, but her calm expression starkly contrasted Conrad's fury.

"Yes, we've been here for a week already," the man continued. "We told you we'd be here for a fortnight months ago."

"I know," Conrad seethed, "but when I told you I planned to make use of my villa this week, I expected you to shorten your stay."

"Dear, we can't just rebook flights at a moments notice," the older woman tried to calm him. "Plus, we don't get together as a family much these days."

"Your mother's right," the man said. "You're not exactly pushed for space here either."

Like a pitbull ready to attack, Conrad didn't utter a sound. I knew he was incandescent.

"Yeah, it'll be fine," the younger woman said. "Now, are you going to introduce us to your guest or not?"

She turned to face me, and for a second, I thought I'd seen a ghost. The similarities to Conrad were uncanny. Her eyes were identical, the same gleaming emerald colour, and while her features were more feminine, she had the same strong jawline as Conrad. She smiled at me, and I sensed a warmness light years away from Conrad's current mood.

He paused for several seconds, and I sensed him trying not to lash out.

"Fine," he finally said. "Mum, Dad, Ruth, this is Carla. Carla, these are my Parents, Chris and Rose, and my sister, Ruth."

"Lovely to meet you Carla," Ruth said, embracing me, and I prayed that she couldn't detect the distinct smell of sex on me.

She turned to her brother. "When were you planning on telling us that you had a new girlfriend?"

"I've told you before. It's none of your business whether I have a girlfriend or not," he fired back. "Just like it's none of your business when I visit my own villa."

"Boyfriend, girlfriend, we honestly couldn't care," Ruth grinned. "We just want you to be happy." She turned to me again. "It's going to be nice spending some time with someone my own age here for a change!"

I smiled back at her. The way she talked back to her brother startled me, but she must have been used to his stubbornness by now.

"There won't be much time for that, Ruth," Conrad said dryly. "We'll be keeping to ourselves while we're here."

"Don't talk such rubbish," she scoffed back. "This place might be big, but that doesn't mean you can hide from us. Come on, Carla, I'll give you a tour of the place."

"There isn't time for that," Conrad said, his voice rising. "We need to get ready to go out for dinner."

"Oh, I was thinking that I'd cook something for us all later," Ruth replied brightly, not the least bit put off by Conrad's agitation. "But if you've booked somewhere already then that saves me a job!"

"I've booked a table for two," he spat back. "Come on, Carla. Let's go."

He grabbed our cases, and I didn't dare not follow him.

"What's wrong, Sir?" I asked, trying to keep up. "I don't see why your family can't join us for dinner too?"

We reached the front door and he fumbled for a set of keys.

"They're lucky I let them stay here for free," he hissed as pushed the key into the lock. "I will not have them ruin our plans."

The front door swung open, and a gloriously large hallway greeted us. Like a Greek temple, it was coated in pristine while marble.

"I think they were just trying to be nice though, Sir," I protested. "They didn't mean any harm."

He ignored me, picking up our cases and hauling them upstairs.

"At some point, I'll explain," he stopped outside a door, reaching for his keys again. "I tend to keep my own bedroom off limits," he said. "As I'm sure you can imagine, Miss James, there are a number of items in here that I'd rather my family weren't privy too."

He opened the door, and an enormous four poster bed came into view. That didn't catch my eye for long though. All kinds of bondage equipment littered the huge room. I recognised the Saint Andrew's cross straight away, as well what appeared to be some kind of spanking bench, and a cage easily big enough for a person to fit inside.

"I can certainly see why, Sir," I grinned."Thank you so much for inviting me here."

He kissed my forehead. "You are very welcome, Miss James. I'm just sorry that our week has been interrupted."

"You don't need to be sorry, Sir," I replied. "Like I said, your family seems really nice, so I'm sure it won't be a problem."

"Trust me, Miss James," he surveyed the room, "with the things I had planned for you this week, my family's presence can definitely be classed as a problem."

I gulped.

"But that doesn't matter now," he went on. "You can shower and get ready while I check some things around the villa. I'll make sure your outfit is ready for you."

I thought about everything that had happened while I showered. His family had been an unexpected surprise, but Conrad's stubbornness made no sense. I'd never seen him lose his temper before, and I hated it. I decided to do whatever I could to brighten his mood.

Sure enough, my outfit was ready when I returned to the bedroom. A black designer dress hung from the wardrobe door, with a matching bra and skyscraper heels below. I dried off and changed, taking a pair of panties from my suitcase to complete the outfit, I'd only just finished my makeup when I heard footsteps approaching.

Quickly, I knelt, remembering the exact position he'd taught me a week ago: On my knees, thighs spread wide, arms folded behind my back, eyes pointing straight ahead. The door swung open, and I fought the desire to glance in its direction.

"Good girl," Conrad said, his footsteps getting louder. "I'm very, very pleased with you."

I filled with pride as he helped me to my feet, taking a second to steady myself in my heels. He'd showered and changed somewhere else, with a fresh, crisp shirt on, and any travel fatigue now hidden by an expensive but inviting cologne.