Asymmetry Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dressed exactly as I expected," he kissed me. "I'm very glad you can follow my instructions while I'm not here, Miss James."

He continued to kiss me, his hands grasping at my sides, rolling down my back, before finally clenching my buttocks. As he played with the hem of my dress, forcing his way beneath it, I melted in the furnace of his desire.

Conrad paused. "I don't remember getting these out for you to wear tonight." He pulled at the fabric of my panties.

"I assumed you'd forgotten to put them out for me Sir," I saw sternness in his eyes and knew I'd disappointed him.

"Quite the contrary actually, Miss James." He eased my underwear past my buttocks. "In time, you'll learn that I'm very particular with the outfits I select for you."

"I'm sorry, Sir."

His lips met mine again as he pulled my panties past my thighs. "Don't apologise, Miss James. You weren't to know on this occasion." My underwear landed in a heap around my ankles. "Now, I have access to your pussy whenever I want."

I moaned as his fingers grazed my bare mound.

"You do remember who it belongs to, don't you, Miss James?"

I grunted louder as he easily pushed a finger past my folds. "You, Sir."

"Good girl," he thrusted with his finger. "I'm glad you can remember exactly who controls your arousal."

He smiled, curling his finger towards my g-spot, and I whimpered as he pushed it back and forth. He had an incredible hold on me, seeming to sense exactly when I'd reached the edge. He pulled out as soon as he felt my body clench on his digit, and held it to my mouth.

"That's my good slut," he said as without thinking, I devoured my juices from his finger. "Come on now, a cab will be arriving shortly."

The taxi ride to the beachfront didn't take long. As soon as we got out of the cab, I felt the sea breeze on my inner thighs, and instinctively yanked down on the hem of my dress. Conrad only smirked as he took my free hand, but from that point, I knew my lack of underwear would act as a constant reminder of his control.

"How are you feeling, Miss James?" Conrad asked, after we'd taken our seats in a luxurious Italian restaurant.

"Good, thank you, Sir," I replied.

"Not uncomfortable at all?"

"If you're talking about my lack of underwear, Sir," I grinned, "then yes, I'm very aware of it, but not uncomfortable."

Conrad smiled back. "I'm glad to hear it. In that case, I'll have to start thinking of more ways that I can make you feel uncomfortable in public."

"I promise you, Sir. I don't need anything else to distract me right now."

We both laughed. "I've slowly exerted more control over you for the past week or so, Miss James." Conrad said. "I'm sure you've noticed that."

"What do you mean, Sir?"

"Last week, I began to control your orgasms, telling you when you could and couldn't come. Then, I took you shopping, and bought you outfits of my choosing. Now, I have you dressed, exactly to please me. I haven't heard you complain once though."

I felt my insides tingle.

"I think that's because I find it very natural, Sir. To be honest, I hadn't given it a second thought."

"Good," he replied. "In time, it may be that I select all of your outfits. How would you like that? I think you might enjoy other aspects of control as well."

I gasped as I felt the cool heel of his shoe against my bare ankle. "Why's that, Sir?"

"You work a job where you're always in control, Miss James, one where you are always having to make decisions. I think you've learned now that it's nice to take the backseat once in a while." He ran his foot along the inside of my thigh. "Here, let me give you an example."

He put down his menu and made eye contact with the waiter.

"Are you ready to order, Sir?" he said, retrieving a notebook.

"We are," Conrad replied, staring directly at me as his foot edged closer to my vulva. "I'll have the beef carpaccio starter, and the tagliatelle bolognese for main, please."

"Excellent choice, Sir." The waiter turned to me. "And for you, Madam?"

Before I could reply, Conrad interjected, not taking his eyes off me for a moment. "She will have the steamed tiger prawns for starter, and the roasted baby chicken for main." As he finished, he jammed his foot down precisely on my clit, and I bit down on my bottom lip.

"So how did you find that?" Conrad asked as the waiter took our menus and left.

"A bit weird to be honest, Sir," I tried to keep a straight face as he worked his shoe against my mound. "But I can see the appeal of having others make decisions for you."

"Good," Conrad said. "Just think, maybe one day I'll not only control your outfits, but your diet as well, Miss James. Perhaps you'd like that?"

I gulped as he patted my pussy with the sole of his shoe. The silver choker around my neck felt even more prominent now that the inner workings of Conrad's desires were unravelling before me like a ball of yarn. I knew this was more than a game to him.

"Of course, it's important to remember that none of this happens without your say so," he went on. "Our dynamic cannot evolve without honest and open discussion, and you also have your safe word if things ever become too much."

My safeword, 'red', hung in my mind. Would there ever be a situation where I'd have to use it? Conrad was leading me down a path far deeper and darker than I possibly could've imagined a few weeks ago, but so far my desire to please him had won out.

Fortunately, the food soon arrived to take my mind off things, as well as relieving me from Conrad's incessant teasing. It tasted phenomenal, genuinely some of the best I'd ever eaten, and Conrad's conversation finally retreated from the most perverse corners of his mind. Momentarily at least.

"I had a lot of plans for you this week, Miss James," he said through a mouthful of pasta. "I'm sorry that my family has put a stop to that."

"Well, like your Dad said, the villa is huge," I smiled. "I'm sure there's plenty of places where we can enjoy ourselves, Sir."

"That is true," he replied curtly, "but you must be very careful around my family. They have no knowledge of our lifestyle."

"Oh sure, but I'm not suggesting you tie me up in front of them or anything, Sir."

I grinned as he almost spat out his mouthful of wine.

"Ruth will ask you a lot of questions," his serious voice returned. "We do not speak often, especially about my relationship status. Be very careful that you are not caught out, Miss James. Vanilla people do not understand the intimacy of our type of relationship. Many would be shocked by it."

With his warning planted firmly in my mind, we finished our food. Remembering my own discovery of the lifestyle, and initial shock, I knew Conrad was right. Christ, what would my friends think of me if they knew some of the sordid things I'd done in the last few weeks?

"How about a walk along the seafront before we head back, Miss James?" Conrad asked as we left the restaurant. "I know a great place to watch the sunset from."

"I might need some help in these shoes, Sir," I smiled, gratefully accepting his hand, "but otherwise I'd love to."

The hubbub of conversation filled the air as we walked past the promenade's many restaurants and bars. For many, the evening was just getting started. Meanwhile, the last few beach goers packed away in the fading light, as the Mediterranean slowly turned pitch black.

"This has been an amazing evening. Thank you so much for everything, Sir," I said, gripping tightly onto Conrad's hand.

"The pleasure is all mine, Miss James," he smiled back at me. "I still can't believe how lucky I've been to find you."

The crowds on the path thinned as we walked further, and soon the sound of laughter and conversation had been eclipsed by the rippling of the waves making their way ashore.

"Here we are," Conrad said, leading me towards the promenade's railing. "This spot is perfect for watching the sun set across the bay."

He pushed me against the railing and wrapped his arms around me from behind. He was right. The sun painted the sky an intoxicating mix of orange and red as it's slowly edged out of sight.

"It's amazing, Sir," I said. "You know, at moments like this, I wonder if I'm going to wake up and this will turn out to be some incredible dream. When I'm back at school, this will feel like a lifetime ago."

He nuzzled his lips into my neck and I gasped, releasing some of the arousal that had built during dinner.

"Just because you're back at work doesn't mean any of this has to end, Miss James," he said. "I want this week to mark the beginning of something special, not the end of it."

Silence fell between us, and I enjoyed the warmth of his embrace. I couldn't ever remember feeling this content. I loved the sense of belonging to Conrad, and craved his attention, like a puppy does from its owner. I giggled as his fingers made their way beneath my dress again, finding the crease of my bum.

"You're such a good girl," he said, planting more kisses on my neck, "dressed exactly as I required. Just for me."

I whimpered, enjoying the mixed sensations of his hands on my bum and his mouth on my neck, before I felt him lifting the hem of my dress higher.

"What are you doing, Sir?"

"I'm enjoying what belongs to me, Miss James," he lifted my dress further, completely exposing my arse. "I told you earlier that I enjoy having easy access to my possessions."

I panicked, with no view of the path behind me, and fidgeted against his grip.

"But, Sir, someone will see."

He held me tighter and kissed me reassuringly on the back of the head. "Do you trust me, Miss James?"

I paused for a moment, groaning as he caressed my bottom.

"I do, Sir."

"Then trust me that I'd never put you into a position of danger, Miss James." He forced my thighs apart a little. "I can see exactly how excited it's making you anyway."

I inhaled sharply as I felt his fingers against my sex. As gently as possible, they grazed my labia, teasing me. I knew there was no turning back now. Despite my arse being exposed to the world, my arousal overwhelmed my sense of danger. I was powerless but to follow Conrad down this latest rabbit hole.

"That's it, Miss James," he growled. "Forget your surroundings and give in to your arousal. I will control everything else."

He bent me forward and I offered no resistance, grabbing hold of the railing to hold myself upright and exposing myself completely to him. I screamed as he drove two fingers deep into my pussy.

"You're so fucking wet, Miss James. I bet you had no idea you could be such an eager slut, did you?"

"I didn't, Sir," I wailed.

"I bet you enjoyed last week, coming at my command, being my good girl" he hissed, thrusting his fingers back and forth.

I gripped the railing harder as I tried to stay upright. "It feels so fucking good, Sir!"

"But you wouldn't come without permission now, would you, Miss James?" he asked in a sinister tone. "No, you're far too obedient for that."

"I'm so close, Sir," I wailed.

"Don't come without permission, Miss James."

"Please, Sir."

He spanked my bottom hard and I howled.

"Perhaps you got too used to your rewards last week," he said as he fingered me. "Perhaps you need to learn some patience."

"Please, Sir. I need it so badly."

"Begging will get you nowhere, Miss James. Remember who controls your orgasms and show some self control."

I bit down hard on my bottom lip, hoping the pain would help to subside my unwavering arousal. I tried to think about anything but my current predicament, anything to take my mind off the delicious sensations coursing through my every fibre.

"Good girl, Miss James," Conrad said encouragingly. "That's it. Control yourself on the edge of orgasm. Now, tell me, who decides when you come?"

"You do, Sir," I panted.

He spanked me again.

"Say it louder, Miss James."

"You control my orgasms, Sir!"

"Good girl."

He pulled his fingers from me, and it took all my remaining strength to stop myself falling in a heap on the floor.

"I've changed my mind," he said. "You can have your reward later." He held his fingers up to my mouth. "Now, clean my fingers before we head home."

I woke up the next morning feeling used, but thoroughly satisfied.

It had been just over a week since I'd last felt his cock inside me, but I had no idea how I'd gone so long without it. He filled me so well, folding my body like a pretzel so I felt him deeper than ever before.

His taste still lingered on my lips as I turned over, hoping he'd be ready for more this morning. Not for the first time though, only crumpled white bed sheets and Conrad's familiar scent greeted me.

Christ, he doesn't even take a lie in when he's on holiday

I scanned the room, searching for any sign of his whereabouts, but nothing seemed out of place, until I saw a hand written note on my bedside table.

Gone out for a morning jog. Help yourself to breakfast and make yourself comfortable by the pool. Your outfit for the day is hanging up.

The white bikini he'd bought for me last week hung from the wardrobe. I smiled, enjoying that he'd planned out my morning. Having little decisions like that taken care of felt weirdly liberating, and I couldn't wait to see what he had in store later.

After a quick breakfast, I made my way out to the pool. I had to admit, I could get used to this. As I lay there, the sun felt glorious on my skin. I hadn't taken a holiday in years, and now I relished the chance to relax.

"Hey. I thought I might find you here."

I looked up to see Ruth sauntering towards me. Her toned body was perfectly framed by a succulent chocolate coloured bikini, and her skin had the tell tale glow of someone who'd already spent a week luxuriating in the sun.

"Oh, hey," I replied. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good thanks," she took a seat on the sun lounger next to me. "Mind if I join you?"

"Of course not."

"Thanks," she pulled out a bottle of prosecco. "Something to drink? You are on holiday after all."

I grinned. "I can't argue with that logic!"

"Great!" She poured me a glass before lying back next to me. "I just got back from the shops. I thought I'd make dinner for us all tonight. Do you like Mexican?"

"That sounds lovely," I took a sip from my glass. "Do you need any help at all?"

"Well, I like to think I make a pretty mean fajita, but sure" Ruth grinned. "Anything to stop you sneaking off like last night anyway!"

"Sorry about that," I replied. "I think Conrad had already made plans. Otherwise we would've stayed."

Ruth laughed out loud. "Don't apologise, I know what my brother's like. I'm sure he would've taken the surprise a little better if we'd been here to greet you."

I smiled. "So, do you guys stay here often then?"

"Quite a bit during the summer, yeah," Ruth replied. "It's rare we have clashing bookings though, and even rarer that we meet any of Conrad's girlfriends. This is like a double jackpot!"

No one had ever described me as Conrad's girlfriend before. I'd prayed that he saw me as more than an object of pure sexual gratification, but I quite liked that we appeared to be a normal couple from the outside.

"Well, I know he likes to keep himself to himself," I said, deciding it would be appropriate to put up a defence of my boyfriend.

"Oh, sure," Ruth remarked. "I get that he's kind of famous, and doesn't want anything to leak. But you'd like to think he'd be less secretive with his actual family."

God. If you had any idea what your brother liked to do in his spare time. You'd probably keep your family in the dark too!

"I suppose he's just being cautious," I replied gingerly.

"Oh, sure, I know I'm probably being harsh." Ruth smiled. "Anyway, did you guys have a nice evening?"

I gulped as I thought back to last night. Ruth and her parents were still up when we'd arrived back at the villa, but we'd made minimal small talk before heading upstairs. Conrad showed total disregard for the expense of my dress, practically ripping it from me as soon as the bedroom door closed. The way he fucked me, I assumed he must have had some special sound proofing installed in the bedroom walls when he built the house. He showed incredible stamina to keep his own arousal in check, while also ensuring I did not tip over the edge.

"It was lovely," I replied coyly.

"Well it certainly sounded like you had a good time."

Shit. The twinkle in her eye told me that any sound proofing was a figment of my imagination, and that my screams of ecstasy may not have just been audible to her, but also the whole of the Algarve.

"It's ok," Ruth grinned as I flushed bright red. "I went to college, it's not the first time I've overheard someone having sex. I hate to think what Mum and Dad thought of it though."

I thought back to Conrad's triumphant grunt as he deposited his load over my face.

God. They'd be mortified.

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be sorry," Ruth laughed. "I'd be doing the same if I was on holiday with my partner. So how did you two end up meeting?"

I took a long sip of prosecco to buy myself some time. Why did I not have a stock answer for this question by now?

"We... we met at the gym."

"I'm not surprised," she chuckled. "I know my brother is there often enough. I take it you use one of his health clubs too then?"

I remembered Conrad picking me up off the floor after my treadmill humiliation. Where would I be now if we hadn't stumbled into each other?

Not on this sun lounger. That's for sure.

"That's right. I use the Clapham branch."

"No way!" Ruth exclaimed. "Me too. I live in Battersea, so it's not far away."

"Nice. I'm just down the river in Stockwell."

"Small world, isn't it?" Ruth smiled. "Conrad sorted me a gold membership, so I get a free massage every month. This place and the gym; the only perks of being related to my brother!"

"Well, that's certainly more than I get from my sister!" We both laughed out loud.

"We should totally hook up for a session sometime," Ruth said. "It would be great to have a workout buddy. Shall we swap numbers?"

"Sure," I smiled. "I'd really like that."

As Ruth thumbed her number into my phone, Conrad appeared. I smiled, thinking perhaps he'd whisk me back to the bedroom. He still hadn't let me come, and now I was horny as hell. He didn't look like he'd been for a run, dressed in a casual shirt and holding a backpack, but I figured he must have showered before coming outside.

"Hello, S..." It felt so natural calling him Sir, that I did it almost automatically now.

He stopped, standing over both of us. I thought he'd look pleased to see me, but instead he looked pensive. Like he'd received some bad news.

"Hey," he looked at me. "How's your morning been?"

Ruth butted in before I could reply. "It's been great thanks. Plus, we've decided we're cooking fajitas tonight. There's no escape for you this time!"

His expression turned to one of agitation. "Carla and I will be eating out again I'm afraid," he said bluntly. "I've already made a reservation."

"Come on," Ruth teased, "it's not a crime to spend time with your family!"

He ignored her comment and turned to me again. "I thought we could go down to the beach today."

"The beach sounds great!" Ruth exclaimed "I'll come too. Shall we pack some food before we head off?"

Conrad's pupils dilated. "This is supposed to be a private getaway for us," he snapped. "I will not have you ruin it."

He grabbed my wrist and hauled me from the sun lounger. "Come on. We're going."

"Sir... What's wrong?" I asked as he whisked me away, but Conrad ignored the question.

"I don't understand why Ruth can't come as well, Sir."

Again, he ignored me. "Here, put this on." He tossed me a short, cream coloured kaftan which I quickly put on over my bikini. Without speaking, he grabbed my arm again and led me towards the driveway.