Asymmetry Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," he said at last. "I've had some bad news about a business deal. I'm going to have to go away next week to sort it out."

We reached the garage. Conrad quickly bashed a code into a keypad and the door lifted automatically. Along with the usual outdoor utilities and junk sat a small scooter; the type pizza delivery drivers use to get around.

"You didn't think we were going to walk down to the beach did you?" He chucked me an open faced crash helmet, smiling for what must have been the first time today.

I'd never ridden a motorcycle before, but I had to say, I loved the feeling of the wind rushing past my face. The best bit however, was undoubtedly being able to wrap my arms around Conrad. His warmth had become like a safety blanket to me, one I was becoming increasingly dependent on.

In a few minutes, we'd flown down the hill and were speeding along the seafront. I recognised the spot where Conrad had fingered me last night, and smiled, knowing the tourists enjoying their morning stroll were clueless as to our debauchery. Conrad drove on, and soon, the tourists, cafes and bars had all but disappeared. Eventually, the road transformed into nothing more than a dirt track, and he found a secluded spot to pull up.

"Come on, Miss James," he said. "I'm going to show you somewhere most people never see."

He slung his backpack over his shoulder and took my hand. We walked in total silence along the beach, now completely devoid of human life, and as I struggled to keep up with his frantic pace, I knew something still troubled him. In a few minutes, we reached what seemed like a dead end. The cliff had partially collapsed and a pile of limestone debris confronted us.

Conrad let go of me and pulled himself onto the base of the rocky surface.

"Sorry," he said, "I should've told you to change your footwear before we headed out. I wasn't thinking straight."

I looked down at the studded designer sandals he'd bought me last week. Although perfect for moving around the pool, their thin leather sole was laughably suited to this type of terrain. Gingerly, I reached out and took Conrad's outstretched hand, and his herculean strength eased me onto the rock.

We climbed slowly, but carefully. Conrad took a methodical approach, finding the easiest route, then turning to make sure I could follow him. I remembered the colossal weight he lifted in the gym, but to be honest, I much preferred being the object he manhandled through the air. Eventually, the rock face flattened out as we reached the top.

"This is a beautiful spot," I gasped, looking out across the horizon. The Mediterranean dazzled a brilliant crystal blue in the morning sun.

"You're right, it is," Conrad replied. "We're not done yet though.We've got a little bit further to go still."

We carried on, this time down the other side of the rock face. Conrad led the way again, finding the easiest path, then helping me down. Soon, we'd made our way back to ground level. Rather than beach though, a taller, smoother, rock face stood before us, and not even Conrad had a chance of climbing it.

"Through here," Conrad said, pointing to a small opening.

He bent down, practically crawling through the hole due to his size. I found it much easier, and the world on the other side mesmerised me.

"This place is incredible."

We'd entered a vast cave, well over a hundred metres wide. A wide opening at the front allowed the sea to pass through, and the waves gently lapped at our feet. A vast hole pierced the centre of the caves roof, similar to the oculus in Rome's Pantheon, allowing sunlight to pour through and creating a sort of spotlight on the floor of the cave.

"This is the Benagil cave," Conrad said. "Few know it exists. Even fewer know how to access it without travelling by boat."

The sunlight gushing through the oculus created a stunning palette of blues and greens on the sea water below.

"I think this is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been," I said.

"I love it too," Conrad replied. "It also gives me some private time with you." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. "No one will disturb us here."

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"This is what I wanted, Miss James. Time for us to enjoy together; without any distractions."

Without waiting for a response, he drove his tongue into my mouth. With sunlight from the oculus bearing down on us, this must have been the most romantic moment of my life, and I melted into him, hoping his embrace would never end.

"Yes," he broke the kiss. "I've got you right where I want you know, Miss James. In my arms; ready to do as I say."

"Well, you don't hear me complaining either, do you, Sir?" I giggled.

He paused, looking down at me. The angst I saw earlier was still there, even if his facial expressions had softened a little.

"Strip for me," he growled. "Now."

I didn't hesitate, pulling the kaftan over my head.

"Good girl," he said. "Put your things over there." He pointed to a pile of rocks jutting out above the sea water.

I quickly removed my bikini and sandals. Now, I stood naked before him.

He stepped towards me, and I gasped as he grabbed me by the vulva. "Still wet I see," he sniggered. "I'm rather pleased with what a horny slut you've become, Miss James."

I groaned as he clenched my mound tighter. "I'm always horny you're around, Sir. You have no idea what you do to me."

He released me and I exhaled deeply. "Don't worry," he said. "I'm well aware of what I've created, Miss James. I'm just glad you remember that you exist for my amusement now, and that your own pleasure is secondary."

He went to his backpack and pulled out some rope. "Give me your arm. Now."

He looped the rope around my wrist, knotting it hard. He'd been so gentle the first time he'd bound me, checking to make sure his ropework wasn't overly restrictive. This time though, I sensed an added aggression. He worked fast and deliberately, and didn't bat an eyelid when I winced as he tightened the knots.

"I'm sorry my mood has darkened so much," he finished binding my wrist. "You need to know the full story though."

He lifted my arm above my head, and anchored it to the ceiling of the cave. Satisfied the binding would hold firm, he moved to my other wrist.

"Ever since I was young, my family has leeched off me," he said in an embittered tone. "Since my football career began, they've seen me as nothing more than a cash cow. Now I've had success in business, they just want even more. That is why I keep my distance, Miss James."

He finished binding my other wrist and lifted it over my head as well, anchoring it to the same point. I now stood with both hands bound high above my head.

"I don't think I've done anything wrong," he continued, and I sensed him getting a huge weight off his chest. "I've shared my wealth, even a little of my fame to help them out. All I expect is a little privacy in return."

He rummaged in the backpack and retrieved an object I didn't recognise. Made of a black plastic material, it consisted of a cylindrical handle, a similar length to a TV remote, and a spherical handle, similarly proportioned to a tennis ball.

"A magic wand vibrator," Conrad said, reading my inquisitive expression. He quickly switched the toy on, and the head burst into life. I gulped, thinking of how it would feel on my pussy.

Instead of turning it to me though, he switched it off and began to tie rope around it, creating a knot just below its spherical head.

"But what do I get?" he returned to his rant. "Nothing more than constant inconvenience. They know exactly what they are doing."

He brought the wand to me, and wrapped the rope attached to it around my waist, creating a loop around me. With the ends of the rope returning to the front, he ran them between my thighs, pulling them tight between my buttocks. This pulled the wand up against my pussy, and I groaned as the head rammed into my clit. He knotted the tie beneath my tailbone to hold the wand in place..

"There, that should keep my hands free," he muttered.

He turned the toy on and I moaned loudly. His rope work held it perfectly in position, merrily buzzing against my clit.

"That feels so good, Sir."

"Good slut," he barked. "You can thank me later for learning how to tie that."

He produced a paddle from his bag, small and coated in black leather. My nerves immediately jangled. He'd used a riding crop, as well as his bare hand to spank me before, but I imagined the paddle packed more punch than both of them.

He moved behind me, and pressed the paddle to my arse. I shook like a tree in a hurricane as he rubbed in small circles, anticipating the blow he was about to administer.

"That is why," he slammed the paddle into my behind, "it annoys me greatly when I see my sister cosying up to you."

I shrieked as he swatted my arse twice more in quick succession. Each time, my body tensed, and I rocked against my restraints.

"I'm... I'm sorry, Sir," I trembled, taking relief in the incredible sensation of the wand pulsing against my clit.

"I've already told you," he crashed the paddle down on my bum again and I cried in pain. "Ruth may seem nice, but she's dark and manipulative. She's only interested in getting to know you because she thinks she can use it to get something out of me."

"I'm so sorry, Sir," I groaned, lifting my feet in the air in turn as I tried to process the red hot sensation coursing through my behind. "I didn't mean to annoy you."

He turned up the power of the wand, and I screeched as the pleasure surged through me, surely loud enough to ripple the sea water sloshing at my feet.

"Please... Please, Sir," I begged. "I'm going to come."

"No," he shot back. "Remember what I said yesterday, Miss James. Learn to control yourself."

He went to his backpack and fetched a set of small, metallic, nipple clamps, connected by a silvery chain. I gasped as he attached them, but at this stage, I actually enjoyed having another sensation to take my mind off the wand.

"Good girl," he said, noting my long, steady breaths. "Control yourself. Control your arousal."

I yelped as he spanked me again. Like the clamps though, the burning sensation in my arse was actually comforting now. Anything to take my mind off the awesome buzzing between my legs.

"I understand that you want to make a good impression with my family while they're here," Conrad said, "and that's fine."

He turned the power of the wand up even higher, and I howled with pleasure, rocking from side to side.

"However," he continued, "once we are home, you are not to have any contact with Ruth. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," I groaned.

He yanked on the chain connecting my nipple clamps, and my screams echoed off the walls of the cave.

"Promise me, Miss James," he barked. "If she messages or calls you, you are to ignore her."

"I promise, Sir."

"Good girl. Come for me. Now."

I needed no further invitation. After holding back for so long, I allowed the pleasure to rip through me, and my knees buckled in a matter of seconds.

"That's it, Miss James," Conrad said. "My gorgeous, sexy slut."

My head rocked back as my climax hit me. The sensation engulfed me, and my legs turned to jelly as I cried out. Sapped of all energy, I collapsed, and Conrad leapt forward to stop me falling into the seawater below.

"T... Thank you so much, Sir," I panted, eyes still closed as I regained my composure.

"You're such a good girl," he said in a much softer tone than before. "I'm going to remove the clamps now. This will probably sting a little."

He was right. I screamed as loudly as when I came as the blood rushed back into my nipples.

"That's it, deep breaths," he said as he unbound my wrists. "Take your time to recover."

He finished untying me, and caught me as I fell into his arms. I breathed heavily, but felt perfectly content, almost weightless, in the safe space of his embrace. I could stay here for hours if time allowed.

He held a bottle of water to my lips. "Here, drink something," he said. "It will help you recover."

I hungrily swigged at the bottle, feeling my fatigue subside as I drank.

"That was intense," he kissed me on the forehead. "I'm so proud of you, Miss James."

Feeling my energy starting to return, I grinned. "That was so fucking good, Sir."

Conrad laughed. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I just hope you've saved some energy, because I will definitely need servicing later, Miss James. Come on, let's get you dressed so we get home and relax."

The tranquility of the pool couldn't have contrasted further from our escapade in the cave, but I welcomed the chance for some rest and relaxation with open arms. I'd made special care to ensure my bikini bottoms covered my now rosy red buttocks, but I still felt the sting of the paddle every time I sat down. I didn't mind that though. In fact, I revelled in the feeling, a constant reminder of Conrad's hold over me.

Suddenly, I heard my phone ring.

Suzanne? What the hell does she want?"

"Oh hey there sugar baby," she said gleefully as I answered.

I sighed "What do you want, Suze?"

"I'm just checking in," she replied. "How is it over there?"

"The villa is amazing. It's like another world to be honest," I said. "His family are here too though, and that's thrown him a bit."

"His family are there!?" Suzanne said excitedly. "Have they mentioned Erin at all?"

"Nothing." I rolled my eyes. "It's almost as if you're exaggerating the whole situation, Suze."

Suzanne laughed. "I'm only looking out for you, Carls. Plus, that's the reason I phoned. Did you see the message I sent you earlier?"

"No. I've been out all morning. Why?"

"You need to check, Carls. Now."

Deciding it would be the best way to get rid of her, I rang off and checked my messages. She'd sent me a link from the same gossip magazine she'd shown me before. I scrolled through the article, one of those D-list celebrity round ups I couldn't care less about. Then I saw a picture that made me freeze.

Former footballer Conrad Pierce continues his courtship of Erin McPharland

I checked the date of the article, and saw it had been published last week. What the fuck? The photo showed them sitting outside a restaurant, holding hands across the table. Were they kissing? I couldn't be sure from the angle of the photo, but their faces were certainly close.

I looked across at Conrad, now comatose on a sun lounger. None of this made any sense. Was this his plan? One week with me then one week with her? Like a well played game of tetris, the blocks suddenly started to fall into place in my head.

He always vanishes at short notice.

He's told me he's got to go away next week.

Then the epiphany hit me.

That's why he's so stressed. He's having to manage two relationships and it's wearing him down.