At Anchor Ch. 02: 10 Days in August

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at the entrance locks to the canal, moored up for the night. Went to the hotel for a warm shared Jacuzzi and a romp in one of their rooms; followed by a nice meal. We all went to bed together in the big cabin shared bed.

Our next leg was through the canal.

As the weather was going to deteriorate over the next few days, we decided to complete our cruise as one final leg, with a night sail. We set off when the lock keeper was ready; the first lock was electrically operated. We were all on board as the lock was flooded, the turbulence took us by surprise but learned quickly how to work the lines and keep us off the lock sides.

The lock keeper was very helpful; the girls had him wrapped round their finger. He knew it and loved it. We cleared the lock and motored down the canal. A fantastic journey.

Arrived at the next lock which we had to manually operate. Our coordination and team work let us down. The first set of gates allowed us to learn, the second set required much more hard work. We split into our two teams. Vince wanted to be on board, ok it's his boat. Leaving the heavy work to the shore team. By the third lock we had our team work working, from disembarking the yacht underway, to boarding without having to stop for the pickup. Jan and me had the running over the top of the gates and opening and closing each gate and opening and closing the sluices. Jean and Vince worked the lines.

Took us over eight hours of hard but fantastic work. One of those life tick boxes done. The last sets of gates were electrically operated by a lock keeper, who stayed on after his shift finished. The girls influence had been passed down the line. The shorts and flimsy tops helped. Not ours.

This lock was by far the highest drop, took the four of us to steady the boat in the turbulence. As the outer gates opened we had a spectacular view as we entered a sea loch. Like the Gladiators entering a Roman Arena. The girls waved farewell to the loch keeper; it really made his day. Would be plain sailing from now on, albeit night sailing.

We reverted to the two on two off watches. This time we were too tired, when we went to bed it was to sleep, it had been a hard transit of the canal but would not have missed it. Vince and Jean took some fantastic photographs of Jan and me disembarking and working the lock gates and embarking underway. By late afternoon we arrived at our moorings. With hand signals (no mobile phones then) managed to book us a table for a meal.

After four days of instant potatoes, and instant food, we went ashore for our farewell meal. Tom and Pete did us proud. We shared our adventures with them, sometimes in too much detail but they seemed to enjoy it. One thing we did miss was being able to have a shower or bath. Although Vince's yacht was a good size was still not large enough for such luxuries. Tom took the girls to see the new dance studio and Jacuzzi they had installed in the old stables. The local clubs used them and the dance studio was used for entertainment nights. To crown this off showed them his luxury bathroom in their private quarters. It was quickly settled that we would use the shower and Jacuzzi facilities before we left. The girls had reserved the large double bath for themselves.

As we were tired after our sail back and the good food and wine, went back on board early. Also our last night together in the big cabin. A night to remember.

Next day we packed up and took our gear ashore and all the rubbish we had acquired. The girls did all the rowing, loading and unloading from the rubber dinghy. From a week ago they had gained confidence in their boat handling ability. We were finally all stowed away and headed for shore, dressed in our matching crew gear.

We headed for the showers, the girls the big double bath. We met up an hour later; we had reserved the Jacuzzi, which was part of the dance studio for our exclusive use. Tom and Pete joined us; we were all in the Jacuzzi when the music started. The two girls came out in their bright red and bright blue dance gear and entertained us with their dance routine, which they did at the private club they belonged to.

It was erotic to say the least, the pole dancing, mimicking the before the mast routine that we had seen a few night before. Their grand finally was their stripteases routine. Off came their dance outfits for the last time, came over to Tom and Pete outstretched their arms to be helped into the Jacuzzi. Then they wrapped their naked bodies and well-tanned legs round Tom and Pete, their hard stares replaced by puppy eyes. When they were lowered into the water pulled off Tom and Pete's large Bermuda shorts. Vince and me joined in switched on the bubble machine to high and we all enjoyed a well-earned Jacuzzi.

Everything comes to an end including out memorable 10 Days in August, back to work, back to reality and conventions tomorrow. This was a Don't Ask Don't Tell holiday.

12