Two Blowjobs in a Day

Story Info
Closeted bi guy sucks off two strangers off Grindr in a day!
3.3k words
4.45
6.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imp_ian
imp_ian
47 Followers

Author's Note: Hi guys, I would love to hear from my readers. Leave me a comment if you like the story. All characters are over eighteen years of age. Now read on.

***

Rishi had a girlfriend. They fucked semi-regularly. Things were good. In fact, Rishi had always had girlfriends. But there was a part of him that none of them knew about -- he liked cocks. Rishi didn't believe he was queer. Because he was really into women. He loved fucking them, he loved going down on them, he couldn't help eyeing them on the road, and yet, he would also crave cock occasionally. That's it -- he didn't stare at men or find them attractive, but he found their genitalia irresistible. So he would anonymously hook up with men every now and then.

Even there, he hated kissing and touching men, he was outright turned off by that shit -- he just liked cocks in his mouth and sometimes in his ass too. Did that make him bisexual? He didn't know and he didn't want to define it. It was just about pleasure for him. Earlier in his life, the question of why he liked cocks used to bother him but then he stopped thinking about it. Most experiences with men would leave him feeling dirty and disgusted but he would later feel aroused by the memories of those experiences. He hated the taste and texture of cum in his mouth but would later imagine milking every drop of cum from a big cock. It was a strange relationship that Rishi had with cock and he had long stopped overthinking it.

His hunting ground was Grindr. He would occasionally download the app, when his girlfriend was not in town and would log in with a secret account he had had on the app for years. He would update his profile with whatever he felt like doing on that day and then start searching. On most days, people would text but he wouldn't meet anyone. But on some days, he would gather up the courage to meet someone. He would pleasure them and send them on their ways. He would hold off on his orgasm and would cum later in the bathroom. And then, he would feel disgusted by it and delete the app, clear his cache and remove all evidence of Grindr from his phone. Whenever his girlfriend was away, he would remember the last experience with a guy and get turned on and the same cycle would be repeated. He had been lately imagining sucking two cocks at once but that had proven to be a logistical nightmare -- finding two willing participants at the same time and convincing them to come over. And this time, his girlfriend had gone away for three days. So he had time.

Rishi wrote his new bio -- "Cum hungry large guy here. No names, no numbers, you just come drop your pants and I lick you till you cum. Simple. No hugs, no kisses, no bodyplay." Rishi wrote this and waited for people to text him.

In about an hour, around seven people had approached him but none of them had actually read his bio. They saw his picture, which was a selfie shot of his chest and texted him. Some started by asking his age, preference and some tried small talk. This told him that they were not what he was looking for. He hated talking to people about this -- especially since he himself hadn't figured all these details out about himself. Then he received a message that seemed promising. It started with "I read your bio. Do you mean that?"

Rishi texted back saying he meant every word of it. The guy indicated that he was looking for exactly that. He said he was a straight guy looking for a relief. Something told Rishi that this guy was a lot like him. Rishi invited him over. He waited in anticipation. The idea of having a cock in his mouth always made Rishi drool. Literally. Something about a guy's penis -- the texture, the smell and the way it yields so much power over the guy's pleasure -- made giving blowjobs so special to Rishi. And when guys came -- Rishi loved it. The anticipation took him back to the first guy he had ever been with. Amar.

Amar was his roommate in the first year of college. He was nineteen and Rishi was eighteen years old at that time. They were in the hostel together and it had started when one night Amar, while talking to his girlfriend on the phone, assumed Rishi was asleep and started jerking off. His girlfriend had to hang up all of a sudden, leaving Amar horny and he kept touching himself. Rishi was awake and was now looking at Amar's six-inch long cock, which was super hard. Then something incredible happened. Amar noticed that Rishi's eyes were open and fixed on his tool. Instead of reacting angrily, Amar calmly asked Rishi if he wanted to help. Rishi quietly got up from his bed, walked over to Amar's bed and bent over to take his cock in his mouth.

He had never done it before, but he knew what he himself would like. Amar laid back and enjoyed Rishi's lips around his cock while he imagined fucking his girlfriend. Within minutes, he started cumming in Rishi's mouth. Rishi was not prepared. He gagged and disengaged. The cum when it hit his tongue had felt warm and had a strange velvety texture. It was tasteless but had a raw after-taste. Rishi watched as more cum oozed out of Amar's semi-hard cock and decided to go back for it. He bent down and started licking the cum off Amar's cock, driving him crazy. He had never cum in his girlfriend's mouth and this was a new experience for Amar.

After this Rishi started giving Amar blowjobs regularly. In the beginning, it would happen at night after Amar spoke to his girlfriend. But then Rishi started craving Amar's cock during classes. He once texted Amar during lunch break to ask where he was. Amar texted back saying he was in the hostel room, collecting some books for the next period. Rishi literally ran towards the hostel. Huffing and panting, he reached the hostel and saw that Amar was near the toilet area, washing his face, wearing only a towel. Rishi had been thinking about Amar's cock all morning and he didn't want to wait. The hostel was mostly empty so Rishi went directly to Amar, kneeled down and grabbed Amar's flaccid cock from under his towel.

Amar, who still had soap n his eyes, was startled at first. He looked around to see if anyone else was around, but no one was there. His cock immediately responded to Rishi's lips. He asked Rishi if they should go to the room. Rishi didn't respond and kept sucking Amar. Their room was on the first floor of the hostel and the toilet area was at one end. A minute or so later, they heard some boys coming up the stairs which were on the other end of the hostel. Rishi froze. Those boys couldn't see Rishi as he was kneeled behind the wall that had the basins. Rishi quickly crawled over to the toilet stalls which were behind another wall.

He was left wanting more. Amar was so hard when he heard the boys. Rishi dropped his pants inside a stall and started rubbing his hard cock. Seconds later, there was a knock.

"Let me in." It was Amar.

Without a thought, Rishi turned around and unlocked the stall door. Amar came in and noticed Rishi's hardon. This was the first time Amar saw Rishi's cock. He quickly locked the stall door after him and touched Rishi's cock. Rishi shuddered. He had never been touched by another guy. Amar then quickly turned Rishi around and grabbed his butt. This was new. Rishi's heart started beating faster as he felt Amar's fingers wet with saliva around his rectum. Amar dipped a finger inside Rishi's ass and wiggled it around, introducing Rishi to an avenue of pleasure he was a stranger to. Moments later, Amar pushed his hard cock into Rishi's tight asshole. Rishi had never experienced pleasure like this -- his penis was hard and ready to erupt. As Amar thrusted into Rishi's asshole rhythmically, his excitement kept growing. Rishi held on to the wall to keep himself steady. When Amar emptied his load inside Rishi, Rishi also came, without even touching his penis. That was Rishi's first prostrate orgasm.

And the seemed to unleash a monster in Rishi. Rishi started waking Amar up in the mornings with a wet blowjob and when he was hard enough, Rishi would straddle his cock and guide it into himself. When Amar was about to cum, he would tap on Rishi's thigh and Rishi would get off him and start licking Amar's cock which was just inside his ass till he blew his load in his mouth. In the evenings, Rishi would blow Amar while he dirty talked with his girlfriend. This went on for the whole of first year, after which Amar moved out of the hostel. He had started dating a girl in their class and they moved in together in a flat near the college. After that, they started seeing less and less of each other. Rishi also started dating a freshman in the second year and the gay sex became a thing of the past.

The bell rang. The Grindr guy was here. There was a message from him on Grindr saying, "I am at your door."

Rishi opened the door, wearing boxer shorts and a t-shirt. The guy was over 5'10", dark and average in build. He came in, was standing all shy. Rishi realized that this guy was like him -- he too often freezes around strangers during encounters on Grindr. Rishi asked him to step into the bedroom. He asked the guy to get comfortable, take off his pants. The guy obliged. He sat on the bed and wriggled out of his jeans, leaving his brown underwear on. There wasn't much of a bulge in his undies and Rishi realized he wasn't hard.

"May I?" Rishi asked pointing at the guy's crotch.

The guy nodded. Rishi peeled off his underwear and touched his two-inch soft cock. It reminded him of the days when he used to wake Amar up with blowjobs. He bent over and took the stranger's flaccid cock and started working on it. It slowly started growing in his mouth. The guy was a grower. Within a minute, his cock was almost seven inches and hard. Rishi savoured it's texture in his mouth, licking the small droplets of salty precum from it every now and then. The guy just sat there quietly as Rishi sucked his cock. Rishi decided to step it up a little and grabbed the base of his cock. He started slobbering over the guy's hard member and twisting the base with a strong grip as his head boobed on it and his tongue flicked on the tip inside his mouth. It worked because the guy tarted groaning lightly in pleasure.

When the guy was as hard as he could be, Rishi went down and licked his scrotum and sucked on his balls lightly. He then moved up, giving his shaft a long lingering lick. He enveloped the tip of his cock with his lips and started pumping it again. Close to an orgasm, the guy warned Rishi that he was about to blow. Rishi told him not to worry and cum in his mouth. Rishi kept sucking his cock like his life depended on it and then, the taste in his mouth changed. It is always fun to see cum spurt out of a hard cock, but the feeling of warm thick cum's sudden release in your mouth, with taste that ranged from sweet to salty and sometimes even bitter, was unparalleled. This guy's cum was salty -- Rishi liked salty. He sucked hard at the tip till the guy's cock was completely drained.

The guy awkwardly put his underwear and pants back on. He asked Rishi where the bathroom was. Rishi guided him to it. Rishi washed his face at the basin right outside the bathroom, where he could hear the guy peeing. He wondered if he should peek in but decided against it. The guy said thanks and left minutes later. Rishi's shorts had a wet patch from his leaking cum. He had had a raging hardon while licking the guy. While the erection had subsided, Rishi was still very aroused. He opened Grindr to check his messages. There were several. One message was from a guy who had sent a couple of dick pics. Rishi opened the message and was greeted with a large pink cock. He was impressed. He messaged back saying, "Wow."

"Want it?" The stranger replied.

"Yes, please." Rishi was really aroused at the prospect of having another cock in his mouth on the same day.

He sent the guy the address, without discussing any other specifics. In fifteen minutes, there was a knock on the door. When Rishi opened the door, he was taken aback. The guy at the door was a short, fat guy with curly hair. He was fair and had a goofy smile. He introduced himself as Nasser. Nasser was way jollier than the earlier guy. And handsy too. As soon as he got through the door, he tried to grab Rishi's crotch, making him a little uncomfortable. Rishi told him to wait till he had the door closed. He didn't want the neighbours to see any of it. Nasser was already taking his shirt off when Rishi turned around. He didn't know what to say. Nasser quickly wiggled out of his pants and turned around. Rishi's jaws almost fell to the floor. Nasser had the largest cock Rishi had seen in a guy that wasn't black, both on screen and in real life. Rishi immediately felt his cock stir in his pants.

Rishi walked towards Nasser to touch his cock but Nasser caught his waist and tried to kiss him. Rishi wasn't prepared for this.

"What are you doing?" Rishi asked, sounding a little annoyed.

"I like kissing."

"Didn't you read my bio?"

"I thought that was exaggeration. Who doesn't like to kiss?"

"I don't" And Rishi meant it. Kissing made him uneasy. He loved kissing women but not men.

"No worries, but let me warm up a little," Nasser said this as he grabbed his monster cock and started jerking it.

Rishi quickly got over his annoyance and bent down to taste Nasser's huge cock. Nasser stopped him.

"Don't you wanna get naked too?"

"I am okay. I don't want to."

"Oh come on," Nasser said and started taking Rishi's shorts off.

Rishi didn't have the energy to stop this guy -- he was too enthusiastic. Rishi took off his t-shirt and as he did, he felt Nasser's mouth on his cock. His lips were soft, and Rishi's cock instantly responded to it. He was hard. He looked down at Nasser sucking his cock and then at his cock which was dangling under him as he squatted.

"Let's take this inside," Rishi said, and they both got into the bedroom.

"Mmmm, this room smells like sex," Nasser said, as soon as he stepped into the room.

"I had another guy over an hour ago."

"You have stamina," Nasser replied with incredulous eyes.

"I didn't cum. He came in my mouth."

"Right on."

Nasser jumped on the bed and lay down on it. Rishi came over him and finally took his cock in his mouth.

"Not like that," Nasser said, "Why don't you turn around and let me lick you too?"

Nasser was suggesting 69. Rishi hesitated. He used to get super turned on while sucking and knew that if he was also being sucked, he would probably cum quickly and then he would get awkward and unable to continue. Rishi expressed this and Nasser told him to tap his thigh every time he was close to cumming so that he would stop for a moment. Rishi really wanted to get it going so he agreed. He straddled Nasser's face and bent forward to lower his mouth on his cock. He struggled to fit in more than half of Nasser's thick cock in his mouth. Meanwhile, Nasser grabbed Rishi's ass cheeks as he sucked his cock. He squeezed and parted Rishi's ass cheeks as he passionately sucked his cock. Rishi was going crazy. He tapped on Nasser's thigh as he felt an orgasm coming up. He slobbered on Nasser's cock, gagging at the sheer girth and length of it.

"Mmmm, your mouth feels so good, love," Nasser chimed in, as Rishi licked the tip of his cock.

A second later, Rishi felt Nasser's tongue in his ass crack. He was now rimming Rishi. Nobody had ever rimmed him before. It was a new kind of high. As Nasser tried to wiggle his tongue into Rishi's hole, Rishi instinctively clenched his ass. Nasser told him to relax and let it loose. Rishi tried to concentrate on Nasser's cock and not think about his tongue on his asshole. Moments later, Nasser pushed in an inch of his tongue into Rishi. It was exquisite. Rishi was hard and Nasser could feel his erection on his chin. He pulled his tongue out and started blowing Rishi again.

Rishi stopped him. He couldn't take it anymore. This was more than he had bargained for. Rishi got off from over Nasser and asked him if Nasser would make a video of Rishi sucking his dick. Nasser wasn't sure, but Rishi told him he could use Rishi's phone for it and his face won't be captured. Rishi kneeled down next to the bed and Nasser stood up. He clicked record and Rishi started seductively licking his shaft up and down for the camera. Nasser could barely hold the camera steady as Rishi went to town on his erection. But even after several minutes of it, Nasser wasn't even close to cumming. Rishi asked him if everything was okay.

"Do you want me to ejaculate?"

"Yeah. Cum on my face and record it for me."

"Uh..okay." Nasser had never performed for camera, but he aimed the camera at his cock over Rishi's open mouth, and started jerking his huge cock hard. Rishi stuck his tongue out like those girls do in porn, occasionally licking the tip of Nasser's cock as he jerked it. After about two minutes, Nasser moaned hard, letting Rishi know it was about to rain cum. Rishi looked at the phone camera as a thick spurt of cum sprayed across his lips and nose. He made a slutty face as more of Nasser's cum landed over his cheeks. Then he went on to lick Nasser dry.

Nasser had stopped recording now and thanked Rishi as he put his pants back on. Rishi cleaned his cock with a tissue along with his face. Nasser asked Rishi if he would like to get a coffee with him some time and exchange numbers. Rishi politely declined, informing Nasser that he wasn't into that. Nasser soon left and Rishi picked up his phone to check the video that was recorded. The room hadn't been very well lit and you could barely see things in the video but the moment when cum landed on Rishi's face was clear. Rishi touched himself as he watched the video. He savoured the aftertaste of Nasser's cum, which was slightly sweet. The bed was all crumpled and Rishi came all over the sheets as he watched the video.

Later, he caught a screen grab of cum dripping from his face and sent it to Amar on Facebook. Hours later, there was a text from Amar: "Got your picture. Reminded me of old days. I will be in town next week. Wanna meet?"

imp_ian
imp_ian
47 Followers