At Antonia's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us lay like this for a few minutes, until the plastic toy popped out of Maya's rectum, and then slid out of her vagina. Maya lifted herself, and gently pulled her plastic cock out of my ass.

Not knowing what to do with it, she looked at Antonia questioningly. Antonia took it from her hand and placed it on the bed, leaving a large stain of our juices: the K-Y, Maya's natural vaginal lube, as well as her and my anal juices.

"Oh, this is going to be difficult to clean up," said Maya.

"Don't worry, I like the stain, it will always remind me of tonight!"

The three of us slowly got up, and still naked, went to the kitchen to get some water. I would have liked to spend the night, but we all needed to get up early to go to school, so we sort of cleaned ourselves with tissue paper, and Maya and I slowly got dressed. Antonia remained nude.

"Let me quickly clean the dildo so you can take it with you," she said, and wiped it clean with some tissue paper.

"We can't, it belongs to Mary Lou," I objected.

"Nah, I'm sure she has more of these, and in any case, for sure she'll be delighted to know that we put it to such good use!" laughed Antonia.

I could feel my cock getting hard through my pants, just thinking of Antonia telling Mary Lou and Cindi about our sexy evening.

Maya and I kissed Antonia goodnight, and drove to her apartment, which was just a couple of blocks away from Antonia's house. We showered together, as we usually do, shared a beer, and talked a little about our wonderful experience at Antonia's.

Crazy ideas of wild sex raced through my mind.

"Do you think Antonia has had sex with Mary Lou or Cindi?"

She thought about this for a minute. "I don't think so, I think she would have told me."

"Would you like to have sex with her?" I asked.

"What do u mean, with Antonia, you want to have sex with Antonia?"

"No, I meant you, would you like to have sex with her. I just think you two would be good together, that's all."

"I don't know, maybe..." Afraid of jinxing it, I kept to myself that I would love to watch them, and maybe even participate.

Sitting naked on our bed, Maya looked me in the eye and said "I can't wait to fuck you again tomorrow." Noticing that I was getting hard again, she added, with just a tiny quiver in her voice: "you'd like that, yes?"

"Very much, yes."

"I really want that." She was very earnest. "Fucking you was like...so...it felt so empowering, you have no idea. I want to fuck you every day for the rest of my life."

"I'd like you to fuck me every day for the rest of my life too."

I then noticed something for the first time. I hadn't used my cock to penetrate Maya since that one time on our first date. Those words "for the rest of my life" meant something. Maybe this was how our relationship would be.

With that we went to sleep, Maya spooning me from behind.

One week later I proposed.

12