At Closing Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Raise up," she said, again using the Mel Blanc impersonation of Barry White. She didn't realize she'd slipped moments earlier, revealing her gender. I didn't have the opportunity to resist, though, for she used my dick like a handle, picking up, and I felt it best to go along. Pants and shorts were down to my knees or below and I was feeling about as helpless as I'd ever been.

My tormenter raised the stakes after a few more pumps when I felt her shift and her tongue started to caress me. Barry/Mel complimented me on my dick and gave a Campbells "MMM MMM Good" imitation on enveloping me again. I shuddered and moaned at the feeling, no longer able to concentrate on resisting; now, I figured I'd let her have her way so I could survive and if some small element of this torture brought a bit of pleasure, I wouldn't feel too bad about it.

With my uncomfortable squirming and fidgeting ended, I think she noticed for she seemed to take just a moment to revel in her little victory. She did nothing I could detect in my darkness or with my ears for several seconds before she licked me again and then redoubled her efforts by taking me in her mouth once more. This felt so good that I felt myself arching up to give her as much as she desired rather than to get the weight off my hands and the pain they and the damn handcuffs were causing out of my back.

It didn't take long before I felt the buildup, that burning sensation and tightening that slowly becomes irresistible before the inevitable release, but my tormentor must have felt it, too, for she relaxed and gave me a semi-painful squeeze that brought my pending ejaculation to a crashing halt.

Maybe she'd taken her mask off, for her breath was hot against my ear when Barry-Mel said, "Not so fast. You didn't think it would be that easy, did you?"

My resulting whimper must have sounded just that, for she patted my cheek with her bare hand before she seemed to get up off the pallet, as if drawing away from me. There were no footsteps, though; only soft sounds of movement next to me could be heard and then soft fluffs and a ripping noise.

I was trying to figure out what it was when I felt the pallet shift slightly, from her getting back on it, I assumed. That was correct, for then her tongue and lips were exciting me again, and I groaned at the sensations. One hand encircled my shaft while the other cupped me below, rubbing gently, making me want more, before she let go again.

It happened then, another shifting, before soft skin—a breast, I believed—brushed me ever-so-lightly. Her hands were back on me, and then she was placing a condom on my rod. Down, down it went until I was fully sheathed.

"No! Please, no!" I shouted, but it must have sounded like "Mmm, Mmmmm, Mmm," to my rapist, for I realized now that was really what she planned to do. I shook my head wildly and tried to roll to get away, but she was able to hold me and then climb on me where she placed herself velvety heat atop me. She had her hands on my shoulders, pressing me down through my struggles, but then one let go and I felt it on my dick, directing me into her pussy.

Down she slid, burying me in her depths, as I struggled so ineffectively. "Mmm mm mmmm! M mmmm m mmmmmmmmmm!" I yelled through the mask, but it must have sounded as bad to her as it did to me.

She started riding me, flexing her pelvis in a forward and back motion that threatened to take me over the edge.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I screamed, but I really did a moment later when a soft hand touched my face and ripped the tape off my mouth.

"Shit!" I screamed. "That hurt like hell!"

"Sor-ry," she said in a female Mel Blanc impersonation. "Are you okay? I really didn't mean to hurt you."

"No, I'm not okay, damn you! I have a girlfriend and I don't want to do this with you, you asshole! I'm planning to ask her to marry me soon and I don't want to tell her that I cheated on her, even against my will. She'll never believe I allowed myself to be raped by a fucking girl!"

The combination of the long day of work and my captivity had exhausted me, so I resorted to reason, and maybe pity. In a softer voice, I added, "Please? Let me go.. The anniversary of our first date is coming up in a couple of weeks and I really want to ask her to marry me then. I really don't want this on my conscience, even if it isn't my fault."

"No way! You're shitting me! You knew the whole damn time!" she said, but this time it was Leslie's voice as she pulled the mask off my eyes, pulling a few more hairs out where they'd become entangled with the tape she'd used to secure it in place..

I blinked but there she was, my Leslie, stark naked atop me, her face just in front of mine and her little tits almost touching my shirt. Realizations struck then: she'd set this up—probably with that fucking Callie's help—

When I didn't burst out laughing, she gave me a pained look. "Ned? You really didn't know it was me? And you really want to marry me?"

I didn't get to answer beyond a nod, though, for she was kissing me then, her tongue darting in mouth, even as she started grinding forward against me and then thrusting back, burying me deep within as my balls were smashed against her puffy lips.

Now that I realized it was her, I was confused between my usual burning desire for her and my intense anger at what she'd done to me, but considering the incredible sensations of what she was doing to me at that instant, anger could wait, I reasoned. Therefore, I joined her movements to the extent I could. The cardboard wasn't helping too much on the pallet slats by that point and the handcuffs digging into my back hurt like hell, but I planted my bound feet on the floor as well as I could and lifted up to meet her thrusts despite the outline of the planks digging into my upper back and shoulders.

Leslie must have needed air for she broke our kiss and rose up, placing her hands on my shoulders again and arching back, thrusting her chest forward. Her boobs, perfect Bs with hard pointy nipples surrounded by pretty pink areolae no larger than nickels, were there for the taking, but, with my hands shackled behind my back, I couldn't reach them with my hands or my mouth, so I enjoyed their dance, doing little circles in perfect time with her incredible ballet down below.

Her moans as she rode me now sounded much like mine earlier, only these, I knew, were pleasure rather than the anger I'd been feeling then. They grew shorter and faster as she started getting close, and it wasn't long before my heavy breathing came close to mirroring hers.

"Ned...are you..."

"Yeah...Sweetie...I'm...good."

It hit her and she moaned, long and rather loud, as it swept through her, making me appreciate the sound-deadening quality of those concrete block walls. That was for another of those fleeting instants, though, for I joined her as I exploded in ecstasy and shot into the condom, filling it. She collapsed forward against me, her breasts now pressed against me as her cheek touched mine.

Whispering into my ear, she said, "I love you, Ned Bentley. I love you so much. And yes, of course, I'll marry you!" She was kissing my cheek and my ear then, and I kissed her back, but she got up then, leaving me to slide out before my erection was gone and the condom's protection was lost.

She was absolutely gorgeous standing in front of me as she started picking up her discarded clothes. She gave me a questioning look when I didn't join her, but a nod caused her to clap a hand over her mouth. "Oh, shit! I forgot!"

Moments later, she helped me roll over and unlocked the cuffs. I quickly took off the rubber, knotted it, and tossed it deep in the trash can before rubbing my wrists and hands, trying to restore the circulation from where I'd lain on them. Once I got the tape off my feet, I quickly dressed. Leslie had never taken my shirt off, so it was just a matter of pulling up my briefs and pants, but when I was buckling the belt, I looked over to see her still nude, down on her hands and knees, looking.

"What's wrong, Leslie?" I asked, thinking how I'd take her in that very position again sometime soon. Oh, I'd be pounding her so hard—

"I lost my panties," she said. "I thought they were right here..."

I looked, too, but didn't couldn't find them, though frequent glances at her well-worked puss served as quite a distraction. Sure they were just in her clothes and suddenly feeling quite tired, I stood up and walked behind her and helped her up to her feet. Putting my arms around, I cupped her breasts, kneading them lightly, before a gentle pinch and rub to each of her little nipples. She leaned back against me, placing her arms over mine and pressing firmly against me. Looking back over her shoulder, she smiled at me and I kissed her. We both had that "Again?" look, but we had to get up in a few hours so the moment passed as I kissed her cheek.

"Tell you what, Sweetie, I'll look first thing in the morning for your panties, before opening. Let's get going so we can both get some rest."

After turning off the storeroom lights, we walked arm-in-arm toward the front of the store, with Leslie carrying her coat, hood, and gloves, but wearing her silly sunglasses. It was then that I stopped, rather abruptly, and turned toward her.

"Leslie, it ended up being, ahem, quite an adventure, but I can't believe you held a gun to my back. I could have died, or maybe even taken it away and killed you with it. Why did you do this? Why on Earth would you take the risk?"

She laughed, shaking her head, before reaching in the coat pocket and pulling out what appeared to be maybe a ½-inch diameter steel pipe about 4 or 5-inches long and threaded on each end.

"My 'gun,'" she replied, holding it up. "I got it out of my dad's junk in his workshop. As for why, it seemed like Mr. Kemian and your job had taken you hostage this week, so I decided to return the favor, but I thought you'd figure it out a whole lot earlier than you did and that we'd have a good laugh and a good—no, a great—fuck." She was grinning at how well she'd tricked me or maybe about how she'd gotten her way. "And it really was a great fuck, wasn't it? Just tell me you didn't have fun?"

I shook my head, knowing that it really had been quite thrilling in a way while being scary as hell in others. I slipped my arm around her and we went on our way toward the front door. We kissed there, long and hard, before I turned out all but the security lights and we went to the front door and I locked it behind us.

***

I arrived at the store a little early the next morning, still quite tired but knowing that there was much to be done that Leslie's adventure had kept me from finishing. I did the usual walkthrough to make sure the coolers and freezers were working properly and that there were no leaks before making my way back to the storeroom. I found Leslie's roll of duct tape, which had evidently rolled away after she taped my feet together, but her panties were nowhere to be found.

"They're at home in her pocket or in her coat," I said to myself when I gave up the search. Back to the front, I quickly finished the rest of the freezers and put the change drawers back in the tills. The first shift employees arrived soon after, and, at promptly 9 AM, I unlocked the front door, reopening Kemian's Food Market for another day of business.

It was a long day, but around 2 that afternoon, Mr. K showed up as I expected. He did a quick walk of the store before going in his office for the next hour to check the safe and do the books. After a trip to the bank to make his deposit, he returned and came up to me around 5.

"Ned, don't know what you did, son, but you had a great sales week. Thank you for your efforts."

He showed me the final totals and my eyes almost bulged. It was the highest total we'd seen all summer! The economy really must be improving, I thought.

"You really did a great job while we were gone, Ned. Your paycheck next week will reflect that. Now, tell you what, a little bird told me—"

He looked over at Callie, who was grinning toward us. "—that you've had practically no time to spend with your girlfriend this week." He handed me a crisp, new $100 bill. "You have the rest of the day off. Take this and take Leslie out to a really nice restaurant this evening and maybe have some, ah, fun together?" He was grinning almost as brightly as Callie.

Yeah, he'd had "fun" with Mrs. K, I was quite certain.

I took the bill as we shook hands. "Thanks, Mr. Kemian. And welcome back."

***

I had Saturday and Sunday off, so I'd spent Friday evening and most of Saturday and Sunday with Leslie. I lost track of how many times I got to eat her or how many times we had sex, but I was pretty sore by Monday morning. When I arrived at Kemian's for my shift Monday afternoon, Mr. K waved to me and asked me to join him in his office. When he did, I was almost happy to sit down for a few minutes.

He gave me my paycheck with the overtime for the prior week and a bonus check, before offering me a permanent position as assistant store manager. "I know you have some other job applications out there, Ned, but I hope you'll give this offer serious consideration. I'd really like for you to stay on with me."

I promised that I would consider it carefully and he shook my hand and thanked me. I was on my way and almost out the door when he added, "Oh, Ned, I forgot one other thing." His finger wagged lightly toward the door. "Close it, please."

Coming back in, I asked, "What is it, sir?"

He had a strange look on his face as he opened his desk and pulled out a little piece of cloth. When he held it up, the cloth fell open and I could tell it was probably Leslie's missing panties. My face went bright red as my breath caught.

"Ahem, these fell down in the bottom of a stack of pallets in the stockroom. Callie told me that you and Leslie hadn't gotten to spend much time together last week, but that she'd come by to help you with the cleanup on Thursday night."

That confirmed Callie had been in on it, but I had no time to think about that. After all that we'd just said, I was about to be fired before even accepting the new position and my personal participation in the post-recession recovery would be over. I started to speak, but Mr. K held up his hand, smiling. "Please thank her for me and tell her I hope she's feeling better."

He didn't say "fired," and what he did say confused me even more. "Feeling better, sir?"

"Yes, she must have had a terrible cold, but please tell her if she ever again has one bad enough to blow her panties off when she sneezes, she probably shouldn't go in the back room. Ahem...Mrs. Kemian had that type of cold a few times shortly after we opened the store, but I had to put a stop to her backroom visits then, too. You know, ahem, germs and such."

He was actually a bit red, possibly almost as red as me, and I swear he was smiling behind his hand, but when he did a backhand wave and told me to get to work, I didn't stay to find out.

Shoving Leslie's panties deep in my pocket, I shot out of his office and got to work, looking forward to seeing her again. With the full-time job and the bonus check he'd just given me to cover the down payment on the ring, I looked forward to getting into a place of our own, to getting the ring on her finger, and to getting her out of another pair of panties really, really soon.

The End

____________________

Author's Note: Thanks for reading. Please let me know your thoughts on the story with your votes, favorites, follows, and/or comments, as appropriate. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

12