All Comments on 'At Closing Time'

by SouthernCrossfire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunalmost 3 years ago

Great Story

Even though I kind of saw it coming, still really enjoyed how playful she got. Good work.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 3 years ago

Nice story! You had me going for a while to the point where I checked to make sure your story wasn't classified as Gay. Of course, that option wasn't open to Ned. This leaves the unsolved question: What do Callie's panties look like? 5* ~~ JB

HappySpouseHappySpousealmost 3 years ago

I read this after seeing your comment on my "On the Job" story, and you're right. There are quite a few similarities. I guess great minds think alike. I've only read three other entries from the list, but now I'm wondering if there were any other fake robberies.

P.S. I thought it was going to be Callie from the moment she was named. Oops.

mrotismrotisalmost 3 years ago

I thought this was another very well-written, fun story. My only problem, as the other commenters said, it was too easy to figure out what was going on. I knew it wasn’t a real robbery, but I was a bit hoping that it was Mrs. K, rather than Callie, having her way with our hero. That would have been a real twist!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 2 years ago

Silly, but fun. Makes the time spent reading here a little less of a waste of time. 4*

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

I gotta be honest. I knew from the very beginning that it wasn't a robbery. I also figured that there was never a gun either. But you had me totally fooled with Leslie. I kept expecting it to turn out to be Callie. In my mind, she's crushing on her BFF's boyfriend and wishing that she had a piece of that.

But even though I'm totally not into the bondage thing it was a fun romp. I kept having flashbacks to the opening scene of the 1987 John Cusack movie Hot Pursuit when his girlfriend Ninjas her way into his dorm room. 4/5 I had to take away one point for the handcuffs and duct tape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dumb storyline!

clearcreekclearcreekalmost 2 years ago

While in high school, I did some time stocking and shipping. Never had this kind of happening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSouthernCrossfire@SouthernCrossfire
1037 Followers
4/4/24 Update: "Crossed Paths," a story of old friends reuniting, was recently published for the Wicked Games challenge, in which everything isn't as it seems. Hope you'll read and enjoy! If you're looking for something older, you might try "The Valentine's Dance," a late 1...