At First Sight

Story Info
A stroll into your heart.
893 words
3.36
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You roam around the farmer's market, buying produce, smelling fruits and veggies, inspecting fish and meat. Your basket is almost full, you're almost done. It's a beautiful Sunday morning, the aroma of coffee and freshly baked bread are enough to stir anyone out of bed. Despite traffic, one can hear chirping birds and see divinely blue skies. The rays aren't harsh yet on the skin, so everyone is moving slowly.

Under shades of palm trees sits a group of people, being lazy, with low laughter and a swirling relaxed aura. The smell of local tobacco is also quite enticing since it isn't pungent or undesirable. There she is. Sitting with the elders of town. In a light blue sleeveless dress, straw hat, and a metal cup of coffee. The elders are smoking around while talking, and she smiles at times, while nodding from time to time.

You forget your basket. The only thing missing was rum anyway. Yet, from the rich caramel colored skin of this lovely creature, you know you could get drunk. Her long braids make you wish she would tie you to bed while devouring your soul, for which you would beg her to. Her feet carry a lovely anklet, and you imagine yourself removing it with your teeth. You imagine her fingers on your cock being instead of the metal cup, gripping it firmly and stroking its sides.

You're enchanted, simply put.

Someone bumps into you, so you crash back to earth. Time to get going. You hop in your jeep and drive away, only thinking of that woman. You wish she were driving while you would hold her hand, putting it into your loose pants so she could squeeze your stiff cock on the road. You have plenty to unload once you get home. After a nice shower and a fulfilling dinner, you decide to stroll a bit around town before heading to bed. You greet the neighbors and merchants, waving hello to youngsters playing hula-hoop or jumping rope or goat-boned ossicles.

Then, as you sit in the small rotti shop next to lovely clientele, you see her. You freeze. She walks over and places her order. The shop owner stutters, while everyone looks at her. You hear whispers that she doesn't seem to understand: "she's the girl we talked about at work." "I sure would do the vilest things to have a taste." "Jabeli!" You shake your head. After ordering, she gets into her bike and rides away. You do everything to not follow her. She does look delicious and seems a bit oblivious or uncaring.

You head back home, and you see her for the third time, with her shorts and tied crop top, eating away to her heart's content. You will not let that opportunity pass. But then... he beats you to it. You know him. He's always been quicker. Though you've learned rapidity doesn't mean efficiency, you still feel bitter disappointment. She drinks down her beverage while he speaks, and she doesn't seem to give any other reaction. A good sign? Hope? When you see her accept the small piece of paper, you turn around, not wishing to see the rest, and head back inside.

For the past hour, you've been trying to read a book, but you couldn't get past 4 pages. She's on your mind, along with him. You wonder what they are doing. Are they calling each other? Is he sweet-talking her into another meeting? Are they fucking each other? Frustrated, you get in your room undress, lay on your back and count the circles of your fan lazily. They are on your mind, and the more you question their activities, the more aroused you grow. No one knows, no one can see you, so what's the harm? You reach out to grab your growing cock.

You start stroking as you imagine what you would see, have you not turned around. Her putting the piece of paper in between her breasts, him licking his lips followed by a knowing smile. Her biking away. Her calling him; them getting together. Sips of alcohol, laughter, and kisses.

Your hands are frantically going up and down as you imagine her untying her top and him being riveted. She twirls her nipples - they're dark brown in your dreams. He hungrily sucks them while she grips his head. He moves closer to lift her skirt and insert two fingers, and she rocks to them. She squeezes his ass as he changes nipples and drips saliva all over her breast, like the greedy fucker you know him to be.

You're about to cum as you imagine him insert his cock into her pussy. You know it's big, you've seen him fuck before, and he was looking at you as he did it. Somehow, he is looking at you right now in your dreams as he makes her moan in pleasure, buckling while grabbing onto his shoulders. You cum all over your hands and belly, and somehow, you believe they are there, in your room, watching you being such a naughty little whore. This was... amazing. You go to sleep immediately.

The next day, as you get into your jeep, she's there, looking at you from afar with a knowing smile on her face. There's no way she knows... it was all in my head... wasn't it?