At His Mercy

Story Info
Always aks permission.
1.5k words
4.13
8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was tied to the bed. Blindfolded. Naked. It was cold. He was tracing every inch of my body with a Wartenberg wheel.

Slowly up and down my body... driving me crazy.

Then, when I could not take any more, he began to run his hands all over my body. Ever so softly and gently, inserted a finger inside me. But only just a very little bit. There he stayed, as if frozen in time. I could hear him breathing. I could feel his warm body and strong hand, with its thick fingers so very, very close, but not where I needed it. I began to writhe to try to get his finger deeper inside of me. To no avail.

I begged him to give me more, but he ignored me, staying there, not moving, telling me not to move. I could still feel the after effects of the wheel and his hands, pushing my senses to the brink. He adjusted his body onto the bed, lying next to me, our bodies close enough that I could feel his heat, but not touching. His finger still partially inside me.

Then, suddenly, he pulled his hand away. I writhed and pleaded more for him to touch me, but he stayed his distance. I could feel him adjusting himself on the bed. I became panicked, thinking he was going to leave me there for ever. Wanting him, begging him, pleading to be fucked by this man. He did not leave me though. He walked across the room and watched me. It was maddening. I could sense his presence, hear his movements, his soft chuckles at my dilemma.

I couldn't see him, but I knew he was enjoying me begging him to come back and fuck me. Eventually he came back to the bed. He straddled me, rubbing his amazing cock all over me. Slowly he retreated and I could feel him in between my legs.

He very slowly begins to rub his cock against my waiting sex and ever so gently begins to enter me. Then, just as with his finger, he stops again. He pulls back. I am so wet, and frantic, and wanting him inside me so badly. I beg ... "Please, please Master William..."

"Please fuck me!!"

I can feel him, sitting between my legs, back on his haunches, staring at me, listening to me beg... near tears at the frustration, the need, the desire. I can smell my sex and hear every rustle of the bed sheets and his breathing. It is bringing me to a fever pitch.

Again, he comes back to me, on top of me, but he won't enter me. I can feel him, his hardness, the slightest tinge of pre-cum on his penis. Still he won't give me what I am begging for.

"Ask me nicely," he says to me, his lips pressed against my ear. I feel his warm breath and the weight of him on top of me.

"Please, please, please, Master William... will you please let me feel your beautiful cock deep inside me? Please! Just for a few seconds! Please!"

Without hesitation, he thrusts himself fully into my throbbing pussy, the tip of his penis slamming against my cervix and the orgasm begins almost immediately. He is so big, so hard, and he is ramming his beautiful cock into me relentlessly. "What do you say?" he demands of me.

"Thank you, thank you Master William."

"No." he answers.

I stop, cold. I realize the horrible mistake I have just made. "I'm sorry! I am so very sorry! Master William, I am sorry I did not ask permission to cum."

Now, even more frantic for having disappointed him, I know what is about to happen. He pulls away from me. He begins to undo my restraints and removes the blindfold. He steps back from the bed. I rise. I bend over the side of the bed and await my punishment.

Just as with his finger, and his cock... he makes me wait. Knowing the anticipation of the coming blows will make them that much more forceful, meaningful and ultimately painful. As they should be. I have disappointed my dear, sweet Master, and punishment is mine to bear.

"What is Rule #4, Soumis?"

I hated it when Master referred to me with the French word for Submissive. It was de-humanizing and often a forceful reminder that I had no control here. More importantly that I had willingly relinquished that control. If I did not answer, I knew the punishment would be worse. But I was pouting, angry with him for teasing me to the point that I had lost myself. Not taking any responsibility myself...

S-M-A-C-K!!

Before I could pull my thoughts together, he dealt the first blow to my sensitive, waiting ass. As it echoed in the room, I lost my breath momentarily as I absorbed the shock, the pain, the heat spreading across my body. A cold sweat formed on my brow.

He leaned in, lying on my back, his mouth next to my ear, "What. Is. Rule. NUMBER FOUR?!" He ended the question shouting into my ear. I quivered, not used to him being so aggressive with me. I knew I had to answer, but clearly - without stammering or hesitation. However, he had just frightened me so, I wasn't sure I could find that voice inside me. Alas, it did not matter...

S-M-A-C-K!!

Again, came the crushing blow of the belt, harder this time. I knew the welts would make many things uncomfortable tomorrow. Tears welling up in my eyes, my heart racing, blood rushing in my ears, the ring of the leather on skin echoing again through the room.

Before I can gain my composure... S-M-A-C-K!! S-M-A-C-K!! Twice in rapid succession. I feel my knees buckle. The pain shooting through my entire body, my brain is exploding with emotions and I feel just the slightest tinge of another orgasm rearing its nasty little head. It will be the death of me for sure if I let it take over now.

"NUMBER FOUR, SOUMIS! SAY IT OR I WILL START AGAIN AND NOT STOP UNTIL I AM TOO TIRED TO CONTINUE."

"Never orgasm without asking permission first, Master William." I managed in spite of myself.

I hear the buckle first, hit the floor, and then the leather strap itself. Next, his hand is on my back, pushing me into the bed. With his other hand, he rubs my enflamed buttocks with the softest of strokes as if he is admiring his work. "You bruise too easily, my pet." He reaches his hand down to feel if I am wet. My body, in a total betrayal of itself, is wet beyond belief. How could I possibly be aroused by such brutality? He inserts a finger and begins to stroke my warm, wet pussy. Slowly at first, but he begins to pick up the pace, I moan, he inserts a second finger, I rear back and spread my legs to give him better access. He stops. And the tears begin to stream down my cheeks, quietly. "Please, Master..." I want to beg him to forgive me, to come back to bed with me, to fuck me, to let me suck his cock - anything! Anything but the anger and frustration that fills the room. I hate myself for disappointing him - again.

"There will be no more orgasms for you tonight. How do you intend to earn your Master's forgiveness, Soumis?"

"Please, Master! Anything! I will do anything you ask. I will suck your beautiful cock, swallow every drop, lick you clean, anything! Just please, forgive me!" For a moment I want to try to explain that I was over-stimulated, but I know better, he will take it as a sign of weakness, victimhood or that somehow I think it was his fault that I did not control myself. I do not want to anger him further. I want to go back to the space and the time when he was happy with me, teasing me, playing with my body.

He reaches for me, pulls me up off the bed and brings me close to him. He wraps his arms around me and quietly, kindly he says to me, "When you are out of control, WE are out of control. When you do not do as you are told, it is a sign of weakness. My weakness as your Master and your weakness as my submissive, for not being a good girl and submitting to my will. When you do not ask permission, it is disrespect. I will not tolerate being disrespected, Soumis. I do not have many rules, but every one of them will be followed to the letter. Do you understand me?"

"Yes! Understood, Master. I am very sorry. I will try my best to see that it doesn't happen again."

"See that you do."

With that, he kissed my forehead and led me to bed. "Make Master proud and show him how good you can suck a dick. Do not disappoint me, Soumis."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Sir."