At Home with Shelly Pt. 03

Story Info
Nate and Shelly take it to the next level.
2.6k words
4.74
20.8k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story continues to develop the relationship between Nate and his sister Shelly that was introduced in Part 1)

The next day was Mom's day off, so Shelly and I needed to behave, but apparently, Shelly was still intent on being a tease. The day was forecast to be warm and sunny, and over breakfast Shelly suggested to Mom that it would be a great day for sunbathing on the back deck. Mom liked the idea of getting out in the warm sun and relaxing. I said I was going to play video games, but would check in on them occasionally and play bartender if they needed a drink at any point.

About an hour later, I was in my room on the computer when Shelly walked by and said she was headed out to the deck. She was wearing one of the most revealing suits I had ever seen her in. It was a red string bikini with a Brazilian scrunch back that she chould essentially turn into a thong if she wanted. The top had ties in back and around her neck, and the triangles covering her breasts were about two sizes too small, leaving most of her breasts exposed.

"Wow, that's an incredibly hot bikini Shel."

"Thanks! I got it a few weeks ago. I wanted a minimal suit for tanning."

"Well, not much more minimal than that unless it was a thong or G-string."

"I thought about it, but figured Mom might have an issue with a thong. And at the time, I wanted to be just a little discreet around you. I guess I don't have to worry so much about that now," Shelly said with a devious smile.

"Well, when Mom's not around, you can wear as little as you like."

"Maybe in the morning, when Mom's gone, I'll surprise you."

"Well, you did say you like to lounge around your dorm room in the nude."

"So you'd like me to lounge around the house nude too?"

"I certainly wouldn't mind."

"Well, if I do, I'd expect you to also."

"I wouldn't have a problem with that."

Shelly seductively licked her lips, then waved goodbye and headed downstairs without another word.

A couple of hours later, after finally making it to the next level of my game, I took a break and headed downstairs. I grabbed a Coke from the fridge and walked over to the sliding glass door to see if Mom and Shelly were outside sunbathing. They were both laying on their stomachs on chaise loungers in the middle of the deck, their bikini tops untied. Shelly had scrunched her bikini bottom to make it essentially a thong, her round ass shiny from the tanning oil. I opened the sliding door and asked if either of them wanted anything to drink. Shelly suggested a pitcher of frozen margaritas and looked at Mom with a pleading expression, hoping she would agree.

"I don't see why not. Sure, one pitcher of margaritas please."

Shelly smiled brightly and I went back inside to make them. While I was in the kitchen, I also made a few sandwiches and took the pitcher, minus a maragarita, out to them. They thanked me and I told them I was going to head back upstairs to start the next level.

I became totally engrossed in the game and didn't realize it was already the middle of the afternoon when I heard someone coming up the stairs. I turned to the door as Shelly appeared. She walked over to where I was sitting to see what I was playing.

"We've gotten enough sun for the day. Mom went to her bedroom to take a shower. I'm headed to do the same."

"Too bad I can't join you," I said with a wicked expression.

"I know. I've been wound up all day. If it wasn't for sweating, I'm sure Mom would have seen a large wet spot on my bikini bottoms."

"Was that from thinking about me, Sis?"

"What do you think? And don't tell me you haven't had similar thoughts."

"Why do you think I've been so focused on this game? It's the only thing keeping my mind off you. And that swimsuit doesn't help at all."

"Well, maybe you'd prefer if I just took it off."

With that, Shelly reached behind her and untied her top, letting it fall to the floor, exposing her lush breasts, each with a small white triangle of white skin, resulting from a day tanning. She then slid the bottoms down and stepped out of them. Like her breasts, her smooth mound was now outlined by a small triangle. She stood there in front of me, displaying her naked body, her hands on her hips. I could tell my sister was getting turned on by this little show of exhibitionism.

"Looks like those tan lines are pointing the way to just where you need some attention."

"Maybe," Shelly said in a teasing voice, then turned and bent down to pick up her suit, her ass nearly brushing my face and headed off to the bathroom, flashing me a smile as she turned down the hallway.

The rest of the afternoon and early evening was uneventful. Mom made dinner for us and we both helped with the dishes. When everything was cleaned up, Mom said she was going to watch American Idol and invited us to join her if we wanted. I decided I had been in the house all day and was feeling cooped up and told her I was going out for a walk. Shelly said a walk sounded good and asked if she could join me. I said sure and she headed upstairs to put on her tennis shoes. Mom said that she was tired and was going to head to bed after the show and would leave the front door unlocked if we got back after 10.

A few minutes later, Shelly came down the stairs and we headed out the front door. As we walked down the sidewalk, I noticed that putting on her tennis shoes was not the only thing she did upstairs. While she was still wearing the same cutoff shorts and red, sleeveless, button-down shirt that was tied just above her belly button, she no longer had a bra on. I could tell because she had unbuttoned one extra button of her top, exposing the bare side of her breast as she walked. It made me wonder if she had any panties on underneath as well.

"Looks like you got comfortable for the walk."

"You noticed, huh?"

"I did and I like the view."

"Well, I figured I could get away with it given that it's night and hardly anyone is out. Besides, it's more comfortable and yes, I knew you'd enjoy the view. Where are we headed?"

"I figured we'd head over to the golf course and walk the cart path. I run the same route at night sometimes and it's a lot nicer than walking along the road, plus it's a lot more private."

"You're reading my mind."

The golf course was an old public course that had been around for years and adjoined the community park a few blocks from our house. It was only nine holes, but was very picturesque, with two ponds, a stream and several wooded areas interspersed around the holes. A half moon was high in the sky, providing just enough light to see by. As we walked, Shelly told me about her first few weeks in college and her best friends, the Southside Girls. She told me about how the two bathrooms on her dorm floor were different, one with an open bay shower and the other with stalls, and how the Southside Girls were the ones who were fine showering in the open bay. I said it must be pretty hot showering with a bunch of other naked girls. Shelly admitted it was and said all the girls had nice bodies.

"So sis, do the Southside Girls just shower together, or do they play together as well?"

Shelly laughed. "I bet that would turn you on, wouldn't it?"

"Hell yes. I think that girls playing together is a fantasy for the entire male population. And just so you know, I think the idea of you playing around with other girls is totally hot! You seemed to enjoy the girl-girl scene we watched the other day. I'd love to find a girlfriend someday who was bi."

"Maybe I'll have to introduce you to a couple of them. You might just get your wish."

As we continued our walk, Shelly admitted that she had in fact played around with a few of the girls and that while she definitely preferred guys, it could be pretty hot playing with girls too. The image of my sister and another girl playing together, along with her openness in telling me about it was seriously turning me on and I reached down to adjust my stiffening cock in my shorts.

"Well, looks like it really does turn you on. Don't move that around too much. I'm enjoying the view."

"I'm enjoying my view as well," looking directly down at Shelly's breasts.

"Given how private this area is, maybe I can improve that a little."

With that, Shelly unbuttoned her shirt all the way to the tie at the bottom. This fully exposed the side of her breast and even gave me the momentary glimpse of her nipple.

We were just passing the third tee box and I took her hand and led her down the rise to the tree line.

"I bet you want to see me get naked right here, don't you?"

Without waiting for an answer, Shelly untied the bottom of her shirt and slid it off, exposing her full, firm breasts. Next, she unbuttoned and unzipped her cutoffs and wiggled out of them, confirming my suspicion that she wasn't wearing any underwear. She was now standing stark naked in front of me, except for her tennis shoes. As I stared at her body in the moonlight, she sat down on the grassy hillside, spreading her legs wide and leaning back, her right hand sliding between her legs to rub her pussy as she looked up at me.

"Why are you still dressed Nate? You shy about getting naked outside," she said tauntingly.

I pulled my t-shirt off and slid my shorts down, my hard cock springing free and sticking straight out. I took hold of my cock and began stroking in front of Shelly, each of us masturbating for the other. Shelly slid one, then two fingers into her pussy, looking up at me as she wantonly played with herself in front of me. I gave Shelly the same personal show, stepping forward over her legs and stroking my hard cock for her.

"Fuck, that's seriously the nicest cock I've seen on a guy. I'm not sure who we got the perv genes from, but I'm glad you got them too."

"Me too. You really are every guy's fantasy and it's so hot watching you masturbate in front of me."

"I want to do more than that."

Shelly sat up and took hold of my cock, stroking it seductively before guiding it to her mouth. She licked up the underside and down over my sack, taking one and then the other of my balls into her mouth. She then shifted up onto her knees and took me fully into her mouth, giving me the most incredible blowjob I could imagine. After a couple of minutes of sucking she pulled back and looked up at me.

"Do you want to fuck me Nate?"

"Yes, if you want me to."

"I want this big cock buried deep inside me. Fuck me doggy style right here on the grass."

With that she let go of my cock and turned over, getting on all fours and wiggling her ass as she looked back at me. I knelt down behind her, my body literally shaking at the idea that I was about to fuck my sister and she wanted it as much as I did. I positioned my cock and moved my hips forward, feeling the tip make contact with Shelly's outer lips, then spreading them as I slowly pushed into her. Her soaking wet pussy felt like velvet as I slid inside. I paused halfway in, pulled back a little, then slid deeper until my full cock was buried inside her.

I began slowly fucking my sister, the moonlight providing just enough light to watch, her lips wrapped around my shaft as I drove deep into her. Shelly moved her hips in rhythm with my thrusts, moaning softly.

"Your cock feels so fucking good Nate. I've never felt so filled."

"Your pussy feels unbelievable Shel. You're so fucking wet and I can feel your muscles wrapped tight around me."

We fucked like this for a while, keeping a steady pace and allowing the pleasure to slowly build inside our bodies. Shelly then said she wanted to ride me, so I pulled out and lay on the grass on my back and Shelly straddled my engorged cock and lowered herself in a single motion on me, impaling herself fully. She let out an uncontrolled moan as she bottomed out then began fucking me with gyrating strokes, her entire body getting into the experience.

I reached up and ran my hands over her breasts, rolling the nipples between my fingers and squeezing them. It was clear Shelly was nearing her climax as she began to ride me with more and more intensity. I could feel my own orgasm building and knew I was not far from cumming.

"Shel, I'm getting close. Should we pull out?"

"We can if you want, but I'm on the pill and really want to feel you cum inside me."

That was all I needed to hear. I let the wave of pleasure take me and within seconds, we orgasmed at the same time. I could feel my cock shooting thick streams of cum deep into Shelly's pussy, then felt this wave of heat engulf my cock as liquid poured from her pussy and wash over me. It literally was like somone had turned on a faucet as her cum gushed from her, soaking my entire midsection. Just as I thought it was ending, another wave hit Shelly and she had a second powerful orgasm. She bit down on her own hand to keep from screaming as the waves of pleasure overtook her. Finally, her body relaxed and she collapsed onto me.

We lay there, not moving for a few minutes, my cock slowly deflating inside her. Finally, she raised her head from my shoulder and looked down at me.

"I've been fucked quite a few times Nate, but never have I experienced anything so intense. Maybe it's the combination of your size and the taboo of what we just did, but that was the most amazing thing I've ever felt."

"It was totally incredible for me too, sis. I loved how it felt when you exploded all over me. The heat and wetness were totally incredible."

"I'm sorry it was so messy, but I'm glad you enjoyed it. We're lucky we did it outside this first time. Can you imagine the mess we would have made inside if we hadn't been prepared?"

"So, that sounds like you want to do this again."

"Fuck yes. You better not say you don't want to as well."

"Oh yah. I totally want to. I think we just turned this stay at home shit into our own private fantasy island."

"I agree."

We finally got up and got dressed, knowing we'd have to wash our clothes in the morning. When we got back to the house, Mom had already gone up to bed and we each headed to our rooms. I undressed and lay in bed, reliving the most incredible sex I had ever had. The summer was just getting started and I knew it was going to be amazing in so many ways.