All Comments on 'At Home with Shelly Pt. 03'

by willwork4wine

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But again rushed.

Everything moves ahead like an express train. Needs to be a local train with multiple stops until it reaches its destiation.

Needed some reluctance about cock into pussy that lasted a while and then was finally overcome when excitement destroyed logic.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whine, whine, whine...If "ONLY" anon had read Part 2 he wouldn't have been "disgusted" with Part 3. TM

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 2 years ago

Would have been nice to get a little more about Mum. Maybe once the Margaritas kicked in she became a little more loose. She’s either a character in the story or leave her out. Nate should of done the sun lotion on both of them.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

I feel like I’ve seen that same whiny anonymous commenting on other stories. How the fuck is “cheating” you bloody idiot? They’re not a couple. Get over your shit about girl/girl action. The author doesn’t care if you hate it or not. And also, no..not all men do think it’s hot. However the VAST majority do.

Bronco56Bronco56almost 2 years ago

Great fun sexy story. Chapters 1 ans 2 also. Hope you continue with more including mom. 5stars

GrammpaX8GrammpaX8almost 2 years ago

Enjoyable. Looking forward to a continuation.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

Well, I've finished both of your series now and beginning to appreciate your style of writing so would be interested in seeing what else you bad to offer. But please not the same story in different clothes.

EroticlovingtbearEroticlovingtbear7 months ago

Can't wait for more chapters.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwillwork4wine@willwork4wine
Exploring the world and all it has to offer. Life's about the journey and I'm not into erecting walls to my exploration.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES