At Home With the Toyboy

Story Info
She's 37, he's 18. Gangsters, fantasies, a sultry striptease.
9.3k words
4.42
12k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the third 'Toyboy' story and follows in the timeline from 'Toyboy Hits the Road'. It can be read easily as a stand-alone story, however.

AT HOME WITH THE TOYBOY

1986, Yorkshire, England.

Part One

Chapter 1

My dad was a flat cap wearing, straight talking, no-nonsense, Yorkshire stereotype. If you crossed him, the response was short and sharp, then forgotten. Similarly, if he was pleased or impressed, the response was brief and to the point. He said few words, but made them count. He had a good, kind heart, however.

So kind in fact, that he had given to me the bond for my first flat. My four younger siblings were getting bigger and that was one of the reasons why it was time for me to fly the nest. The place was nothing special, but it was mine. I was proud of it.

On the second floor of a converted, Victorian terraced town house near the centre of town in Trembley, Yorkshire, I had a square room opposite Town Park, overlooking the noisy main road with a small kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom.

The flat was advertised as 'furnished', but there were just the basic creature comforts. An old, but comfortable, green fabric couch, a tv with the standard four channels whose construction pre-dated the advent of remote control, a refrigerator, cooker and an old double bed, which the landlord kindly took away and put into storage when I said I'd be buying a new one. There was no way I was sleeping on that!

There had been no curtains, "Why would you want curtains up this high? No bugger down there on the street will see you!" the landlord joked when showing me around. My mother made a set for me, dark green to match the couch. I had hung them up that afternoon.

It was a Tuesday evening in early September, the days were getting shorter fast. At the age of just eighteen, I was in my own home and there was nobody to whom I had to answer, or with whom I needed to compromise.

Sitting in just my boxers, my dark, wavy hair was still damp from the shower. With my feet resting on a footstool, I was watching live football on the tv. To my right on a coffee table was a cold, half-full bottle of Stella beer. To my left on the couch was a beautiful, dark haired woman, in a pretty little white, cotton summer dress, who happened to have her sweet, dark red lips wrapped around my hard dick. I breathed in and savoured the moment. Life was good!

The woman was Millie, my thirty-seven-year-old, Italian born, Yorkshire bred lover. She and I had met three months before when she moved into the house next door to my parents. She claimed my virginity two weeks later.

The blow job my lover was giving was tender. She wasn't chomping greedily, tonsils-deep, like so many previous occasions. It was like she was merely grooming my dick. Doing plenty to keep it hard, but not so much as to make me shoot my load anytime soon.

If my team had scored a goal, I was wary of celebrating suddenly and choking the poor woman.

The couple of weeks since our visit to Sherwood Forest had been momentous. Waking up at Millie's the morning after and seeing that my customised, orange Ford Escort had been stolen was earth-shattering for me. Millie had just finished a full English breakfast, but I could only eat a bacon sandwich. We had been contemplating a call to the police. Given the fact she had bought so many custom performance parts for the car from 'Scrap' Arty Ginelli, a gangster who had, only a couple of days before, been arrested on suspicion of stealing cars to order, breaking them and selling the parts, we knew we were on shaky ground.

Then came a knock at the door. It was a firm knock that sounded like the police. They were making the decision for us! Millie went to the door wrapped in her dressing gown; I heard her spit something in Italian that sounded none-too-complimentary.

That was when the two men walked in behind her. One was tall and thin in his early forties, with a haunting, pale face and black hair. The other was a big bruiser, a little younger, just as tall, with a shaven head. Both were smartly dressed in suits and wearing trench coats, which seemed completely out of place in late summer. It took me a few seconds to recognise the thin man. He was the waiter who took our order at Ginelli's restaurant where Millie took me and introduced me to him as her "Toyboy." The man looked like he'd had a rough few days.

"Something smells good," the big man said.

Millie offered the men a seat on the brown leather couch. "No thank you," said the thin man politely, who had the air of seniority between the two men, "I've come to see your..." he paused for dramatic effect, "...Toyboy. Seeing as Emiliana is not going to introduce us, allow me. My name is Franco Ginelli, this is my brother Riccardo." His accent was thick Italian and his voice somewhat sinister, which was probably deliberate.

I shook both the hands offered to me. "Call me Arty," the big man said, with the kind of wide grin that wasn't a smile and showed several gold teeth.

"Ed," I completed the introductions, "how can I help?"

Franco continued, "I don't know if you heard on the grapevine, Arty had a little run-in with the local police the other day. All is sorted now; they didn't find anything. However, your car had to be, shall we say, removed from the situation."

"It was bright orange and very loud. Basically, it stood out a mile," Arty interjected.

"Had you been stopped and searched by the police," Franco carried on, "it could have caused you, and maybe us, a lot of problems. We rectified that for you last night as you probably will have noticed."

"I noticed," I said, unsure about the direction in which this conversation was heading.

"We took it upon ourselves as good friends to Emiliana, and therefore yourself, to replace the vehicle with our compliments," Franco finished.

'Scrap' Arty pressed a car key into my palm firmly. "This car is perfectly straight; you can be stopped by the police in this with no problems. If it gets stolen, they will have me to deal with." I shuddered at the thought of being the person 'Scrap' Arty dealt with.

The brothers made to leave, "Just one more thing, Ed," Franco turned around in the hallway on the way out, "we will be in touch. There may be a job coming up that needs to be done by someone like you."

"Someone like me?" I asked.

"Clean, young, nice. Unconnected to us. Just like you." Arty said.

"Now, we're off to church so we can give thanks to the Good Lord," Franco said, without a hint of irony. The two men crossed the road and drove off sedately in a dark blue Mercedes.

With the key to a Ford still in my hand, I pondered the twisted logic that meant when they stole my car, I owed them a favour. I had a mind to drive the car straight to the scrapyard and hand it back to them.

"I'm sorry," Millie said sadly over my shoulder.

"I'll take their car back," I replied determinedly.

"There's no point. It'll antagonise them. They think you owe them one anyway. If he says the car is straight, it's straight." Millie seemed to know more than she had let-on about these brothers. She had described Arty as "the husband of a client", that was looking to be something of a fabrication. The men knew her full first name and called themselves "good friends" of hers.

I looked into the street once again. The space where my car once stood had been filled by another Ford Escort. "Holy fucking shit!" I said, walking toward it.

Pushing the key into the lock, it turned and the lock popped open. I sat inside a shining black, 1980 RS 2000. It was an original RS and not customised, with tinted glass, net headrests and bucket seats. The desire to return it had suddenly diminished, this was my dream car!

Later, I had asked Millie why Riccardo calls himself Arty.

"RT," Millie replied and paused. "Riccardo Tomaso Ginelli," she mused, saying his name almost musically as though it were the last line of a children's poem. "In school once, an older boy called him 'Riccardo Tomato', much to the amusement of the boy's friends. Arty followed him into the lavatory and was in the middle of hanging him over the toilet seat with the chain-flush, when the janitor interrupted them. He was either incredibly lucky or his family well-connected enough, to get away with a two-week suspension from school. They changed all the old chain-flushes to handles soon after. Since then, he's gone by the name Arty." Another shudder went through me.

It had been two weeks since we'd had any contact from the Ginelli brothers, but it was only a matter of time. As far as we knew, they were unaware my family lived next door. That's how I wanted it to stay, so that was another reason I moved to an anonymous flat by myself.

If I had been older with more life experience, the relationship with Millie might've ended the moment I found out my orange car was full of stolen parts. I was young, naïve and completely in love, however.

I was well and truly in up to my neck.

Chapter 2

After ninety minutes of kissing me, sucking me and occasionally fetching beer, Millie returned from the refrigerator with a fresh bottle, just as the football match finished with no goals. It was now that she demanded some attention for herself.

"What was the score?"

"Nil-nil."

"Rubbish!" she declared, walking to where I was sitting. Millie's long, dark hair was tied in a familiar high ponytail. The soft, olive skin of her neck and shoulders, which was interrupted only by two white straps that supported her dress, seemed to be crying out for kisses.

Straddling me on the couch, up high so her tits were in my face, she giggled, "Is that something better to look at?"

Kissing her sweet-scented neck, I reached behind and unbuttoned her dress. It stayed in place long enough for me to unclip her black, strapless bra.

Loosening her hold around my neck, she leaned back for the loose-fitting dress to drop around her waist. The black lace bra was almost transparent, it clung on to Millie's firm breasts heroically. We kissed passionately, leaving the bra in place, savouring the moment when I would release those pert beauties from captivity.

I didn't have long to savour as Millie pulled the bra from the side and those beautiful, slightly larger than average breasts with large, dark red nipples sprung free.

Millie groaned with satisfaction as I took each one in my mouth in turn. Licking and biting on the nipple, giving her that perfect sensation on the borderline between pleasure and pain that she so loved.

I had to be up for work at 4am, so this fuck was probably going to be one of the less intense ones.

Millie pulled away a little, "Edward?" she said in a slightly awkward, embarrassed way, but with a playful twinkle in her deep blue eyes.

"Yes?" I asked, mimicking her tone.

"Can I ask you to do something for me, ready for when I see you on Friday?"

"Of course, what is it?"

Millie gave a child-like giggle, she was building up courage to say what was on her mind.

"I want to know what your sex fantasy is. Don't tell me now," she put a silencing finger to my lip, "have a think. Just one thing, though."

"Okay, I'll think about it. Tell me yours too," I said.

"Mmm I will, don't you worry about that!"

I got the impression that Millie wanting to inform me of her sex fantasy was the whole point of this. But I was more than happy to go along with it. After all, I was still learning, while she was freeing the shackles and exploring herself after twenty years and two unsuccessful marriages.

Millie kissed me hard on the lips, like that deep passion in her had suddenly been rekindled.

Chapter 3

My old couch was nothing like as comfortable for sex as the wonderfully soft, brown leather couch at Millie's house, so I stood up with my lover wrapped tightly around my neck and waist, still kissing me.

Pushing open the bedroom door, I found my way in and threw the older woman onto my bed. Still with the loose-fitting white dress around her waist, she raised her long, perfectly tanned legs into the air, allowing access to the black lace panties that were about to be discarded.

Still in the position on the bed where I had dropped her, those panties were soon on the floor. Millie's pussy glistened invitingly in the dim, reflected light that came in through the open bedroom door. With a cute smile and arms stretched above her head, my pretty, older lover lay before me in sweet surrender.

My boxers were kicked away where I stood and I found that my new bed was at the perfect height to offer this woman my good-sized dick for entry.

My boner was as hard as it had ever felt, with the knowledge that I was a grown man in my own home, fucking whoever the fuck I wanted. The only person I wanted to fuck, however, was Millie. I took half a step toward her and the tip of my cock touched the wetness of her pussy lips.

Her feet rested on my shoulders and I took a tight hold at the base of her firm thighs. With a playful grin, she tried distracting me by tickling the back of my neck with her toes. It made me smile. I looked into her sweet, deep blue eyes and knew I absolutely adored this woman.

With a gentle nudge, the head of my dick entered Millie's love cave and she took an audible intake of breath. With a push of my hips, I probed deeper until I could push no further. Millie let out a "Mmm" as I filled her crevice completely.

I pushed again and again. With a hold of her generous hips and with her ass raised slightly, we were in the perfect position for comfort.

Occasionally she would close her eyes in ecstasy, often she was looking at me with a cheeky grin and that naughty twinkle in her eye that hit me like a hammer the very first moment I met her. I got the impression that if she could live the remainder of her whole existence on Earth having sex with me, she'd be delighted.

Millie still had her arms raised in surrender as I fucked her harder. I loved how her chest went almost completely flat when on her back, but her tits were still moving up and down as I was giving it to her.

"Oh yeah!" Millie sighed as I tightened my grip of her hips, allowing a more accurate fuck and giving my lover a little of that pain she craved.

My hips were smacking the skin of Millie's firm, fleshy thighs loudly as, with some primal grunts, I pumped her harder and harder. My lover's sighs turned to higher pitched, operatic wails and I sensed she was searching for one of her thundering orgasms.

With two fingers, she started rubbing the wetness around her clit as I fucked her hard. She took a sharp gasp of breath and her incoherent wails turned to screams.

She rubbed faster and I fucked with all my strength. With a hard squeeze from my fingertips, I gripped tightly on her buttocks. It was exactly the final ingredient she needed, her back arched sharply and she let out an ecstatic yell of "Oh yeah!" as she came with my cock deep inside her.

We both paused in the moment and I ran my fingers over my lover's goose-bumped skin, making her giggle. With a push from her feet against my chest. Millie signalled time for a change-around.

I sat myself on the bed as she got up, with that pretty little white dress clinging to her waist.

My hard dick was pointing proudly to the ceiling as I sat on the edge of the bed. I was expecting Millie to straddle me and ride my cock, or bend over for the good pounding from behind that she so loved, but instead she knelt down before me and looked up with a naughty smile.

Putting her mouth around the end of my dick, she let saliva drool from her lips, down my shaft and then wrapped her hand around. With the lubrication from her saliva, she started tugging hard and fast on my shaft while sucking on the end.

The more drool she produced, the more easily her hand slid up and down. At a furious pace, she wanked and sucked me. This was an ambush!

Normally, I would take hold of Millie's hair and guide her head, but on this occasion, there was nothing I could do to make the feeling of stimulation any more sensual.

My lover's oral onslaught grew faster and louder as she gasped for air and made loud chomping noises. The saliva was covering my balls and she caressed them with her long fingers.

The older woman knew exactly what she was doing. She heard in my breathing, or felt in my balls, the stage I was reaching. She released her lips from my dick and gave an undignified spit of saliva on my bell-end.

Wrapping both hands around, one above the other, she tugged me hard and fast, with her mouth just an inch away waiting for the inevitable product of her sexy endeavour.

I passed the point of no return and took a deep gasp of air as Millie used her two-hand grip to pull hard at my whole cock, aiming it directly at her face.

The tingling sensation built to a climax and, as I gave a yell of ecstatic carnal pleasure, Millie's face took the full impact of all the cum I had inside me.

I looked at my lover. Her cheeks and nose had splashes of cum, some dribbled from her chin onto her bare breast. It was an erotic sight to behold.

Millie would normally swallow my load when giving oral. She looked up at me with a sweet, cum-laced smile, "I wanted to watch you ejaculate."

Fair enough, I thought. We all have our curiosities!

After a trip to the bathroom, she announced that she would be staying with me that night and making sure I got up for work. "There's no way you'll get up in the morning by the time you walk me home and come back here. Get to bed now!" she ordered.

"Yes ma'am!" I saluted.

Part two

Chapter 4

It was to be three more days before I saw Millie again, during which time I had been instructed to think of my ultimate sexual fantasy. My guess, or hope, was that she would make it come true for me. She would tell me hers, presumably I would then make it come true for her.

At the age of just eighteen, sexual fantasies were not my strong point. Just a few months earlier, sex itself was my fantasy. One that looked as far from being fulfilled as ever.

With my gorgeous, older woman, I was living my fantasy every time we had sex. But still, I had to think of something, otherwise I'd look a little foolish.

The guys at work would talk of sex pretty often. One colleague, Tim, was always very forthcoming with sex advice.

He saw Millie and I one evening in a night club. In a tight fitting, dark green dress, her sexy, hourglass figure and generous hips were plain to see. "That woman has childbearing hips, Ed. You'll have her up the duff in no time if you're not careful!" Tim had said back at work the following week.

He had spoken of anal sex as the ultimate goal. "Any woman who lets you fuck her ass is a keeper as far as I'm concerned. You need lots of lube on her, lots on yourself. Even then, it's not guaranteed to slip right in there. That door was constructed for exit only!" he laughed.

"But when you get in there and start giving it to her, by 'eck it's worth all the effort!" Tim continued, "just remember, it's seen as bad form to cum inside her ass, so never do that."

Occasionally, I had run a finger or two over her rear entrance. She had not flinched once and appeared to enjoy what I was doing. It was an avenue I wanted to explore more deeply, both physically and metaphorically, but was it what I could class as a sex fantasy, or just a natural progression in one's relationship?

Chapter 5

As always, my thoughts went back to Millie; she was certainly a contrast of personalities. When we were out drinking or at a restaurant, this woman was well-spoken, elegant, refined and classy.