At Home With the Toyboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie's swaying, peachy bare ass looked more inviting than ever as she glanced back at me once more with a saucy twinkle in her eye.

With one arm raised to the air and the other covering her modesty, she turned her booted, naked body back toward me. I noticed the middle finger of her hand was inside, exactly where I intended my tongue and dick to be as soon as possible.

She started to move her hand in a stroking motion, up and down, the strokes getting bigger and higher. Then she moved her hand up her body completely and raised it to the air with the other, dancing and twisting like a snake.

That was when I saw it, something I had never seen before, not even in girlie magazines. Millie had completely shaved, or waxed, her vagina free of hair.

Her pussy looked so clean I could eat from it, a task I was desperate to carry out.

She bent over with her ass in close proximity to my face and put two fingers deep inside her pussy. I could see her butt hole wide open as she bent further forward and I ached to find out what it felt like to enter that as-yet-unopened door.

Removing her fingers, my lover smothered her ass with the soaking juice and her rear entry glistened as invitingly as her pussy.

Facing back toward me, Millie rubbed her smooth vagina and moaned. Throwing her head from side to side with the music, her hair flung around in a crazy, whiplash motion.

That was when the music drew to a close and the dance was over. But not the performance. Millie took her black clutch bag and took a slow, sultry walk to the brown leather couch. The scene of so much sexy action was seemingly to be used once more.

Clearly the sexy, thigh high, shiny black leather boots were staying well and truly on!

Chapter 8

Millie lay back, with her head on the arm of the couch. Her one leg was on the seat, the other on the floor in a half-on, half-off position.

I was dying to fuck her hard, but hadn't been given the come-on.

Reaching into her bag of tricks, she pulled out a large, black dildo. Compared with my dick, it was probably at least an inch longer.

Raising the dildo to her mouth, my lover gave the tip a long kiss, then slid it down between her breasts, down her tummy, over her hair-free pubic area, where the wet kiss made contact with her prominent clit.

She tilted her head back in pleasure while running the dildo end over her clit, simultaneously playing with a nipple with the other hand, giving another moan of pleasure.

I was getting my fantasy; the erotic dance and striptease were extra. If I had thought of that sultry performance, it would have been on my list.

Reaching to her black clutch bag on the floor, Millie pulled out a blue and white KY Jelly gel tube. She spread the sex lube over the length of the dildo in the same way she would run her hands up and down my dick.

In the dim candlelight, I watched as Millie's blood-red lips kissed the large, black dildo once more like it was her secret lover, before reaching down and placing the head at the glistening, wide-open entrance to her waiting pussy.

I realised that, since her move to the couch, Millie hadn't looked at me once. Her attention was constantly fixed on me throughout the erotic dance, but this performance was going to be for her pleasure entirely. I was merely a spectator.

With the slippery, black member in place, Millie tilted back her head and slid the dildo slowly in between her pussy lips. I watched as it penetrated deeper and my lover's alter-ego moaned her delight.

With every motion of bringing the dildo out, she slid it back in slightly further. Eight, nine, ten times until the rubber boner was consumed completely.

Millie moaned "Mmm" with her eyes closed as it reached maximum penetration. I could only imagine what she was thinking of while pleasuring herself with no inhibitions. It was as if I wasn't in the room.

With a sustained rhythm, she gave herself pleasure while I watched, dying to get my dick out before it ripped a hole in my jeans.

Pushing the dildo in faster and harder, Millie parted her booted legs further and lifted one foot up onto the back of the couch while the other remained on the floor. With a finger on her clit she started playing while ramming the man-made member in with the other hand.

"Oh yeah!" she said loudly and rubbed her clit harder. Her back was arching and her head thrown back in ecstasy over the arm of the couch as she pleasured herself wildly. I could see whatever lustful scenario her imagination was depicting, was driving her crazy with desire.

Millie was not the only one in the room being driven crazy. My desire to absolutely fuck her brains out was the strongest it had ever been.

Rubbing her clit furiously and fucking herself hard with the dildo, Millie moaned her delight, then shrieked, "Oh yes...yes...YES!" ecstatically as a thundering orgasm swept through her body.

She lay there for a moment. My woman, wearing just her black leather boots and a grin of ecstatic satisfaction. Covered in sweat, one hand was caressing a breast, the other holding the large black dildo that filled her smooth, pubeless pussy.

That was when Millie finally looked at me for the first time since the sexy dance and striptease. With one finger, she beckoned me over.

I tried to stay cool, but was there in an instant. With one hand, she pulled at the buttons of my jeans. I obliged and removed them and my shirt.

My rock-hard dick finally sprung free as she pulled my boxers down to the floor.

Millie gave me a grin as she looked up at my cock. Taking it in her hand, she pulled me toward her waiting mouth. Simultaneously, she began giving herself dildo pleasure once again.

It wasn't hard to imagine the thoughts going through her mind now, given the fact we were talking about sex with at least one extra person earlier.

As the dildo made love to her, the head of my dick was kissed by her deep, blood-red lips. With the French kiss style she had and a hand around my shaft, Millie took me in. I saw her lips envelop the head completely as she tugged my dick, fucking herself harder with the rubber cock.

Her sighs and moans were reverberating into my cock and through my whole body, giving me a wonderful, tingling sensation.

Her hand moved from my cock to my balls, giving me access to more length to thrust into her mouth.

Millie had told me she loved when I fucked her mouth hard that time a couple of weeks ago. Once again, I wasn't certain this was the right time. After all, it was her performance, I didn't want to storm in and take over.

Remembering the guy in the forest who invaded her personal space as I was fucking her, she had unceremoniously told him to "Fuck off!" I decided she would soon tell me to fuck off if I was out of line. I took hold of her hair.

With both hands controlling her head movements, I pushed my cock deeper into her mouth. She fucked herself harder with her dildo, ramming it in like she was a slut taking a good, hard fucking at both ends.

I saw the hand that was on my balls reach down to the floor. For a second, I thought she was going to punch me in the nuts for overstepping the line. Instead, she picked up the tube of jelly and squeezed a blob onto her tummy, then rubbed it into her fingertips.

Not entirely certain what she was doing, I continued pushing my dick into her mouth, feeling the head hit her throat time and again.

As I did, I felt the coldness slide in behind my balls, into my butt cheeks and around my anus.

With her long, sharp nails and lubed fingertips, she fingered my ass. I expected it to make me jump as I had never been touched there, but the slippery gel gave it a pleasurable sensation like I'd never felt before. I wanted her to continue, so I let out a moan of pleasure.

I realised I had slowed down the fucking of Millie's mouth when she started chomping quickly and greedily on my cock, while her greased fingers probed the entrance to my ass.

For a moment, I looked in awe at the multi-task my beautiful, older lover Millie was carrying out expertly. One hand fucking herself hard with a dildo, fingering my ass with the other and sucking me greedily with her mouth. What a woman!

Her nails against my skin were driving me wild, I started fucking her mouth hard once again. Then I felt two fingers enter my ass, side by side. She didn't just gently probe with one, two fingers went straight in.

I bent forward, begging for her to go deeper. It gave me a new sensation of ecstasy I didn't know was possible. Every nerve in my whole body was tingling. Every hair on my skin stood on end.

I felt Millie scream with pleasure through my dick, heightening my arousal even further. She was getting two cocks, I was fucking her mouth with two of her fingers up my ass.

Every time I thought I had experienced how fantastic sex could possibly be, this older woman turned it up a notch.

Both of us moaning with pleasure, Millie probed my ass, pushing her fingers in deeper and wiggling inside of me. I felt the rumbling in my balls that told me I was going to blow.

Millie fucked herself and was almost eating my dick as I fucked her face hard. Either through the tone of my voice or sheer witchcraft, she knew the point I was at and fingered my ass harder. I felt her scream an orgasm loudly into my cock, the vibrations went through me and triggered me to blow a savage load down her throat, one of the kind I had never before experienced. I pulled my dick out of her mouth to prevent me choking her to death as the cum kept shooting through from my balls and out of my dick.

I emptied what I had left over Millie's tits as she swallowed the load I had deposited in her mouth.

As I panted for oxygen, a breathless Millie started laughing. "Oh my fucking god! I've never cum so hard in my entire life!"

"You and me both," I laughed with her.

Beholding the erotic sight of my lover, lying there on the couch in just her leather boots, covered in sweat and cum, hair bestraggled, make-up and lipstick all over her face, pulling a saturated dildo from her clean-shaven pussy, I knew I was well and truly in love with this woman.

She took my semi-hard dick and licked off some left-over cum, like a cat grooming her newly born kitten, then looked up at me and grinned naughtily.

I had to ask the question. "What happened to my Millie?"

"I'm not sure you'll be seeing her again," she teased, and stroked her black leather boots seductively.

I learned a few things that night. Millie had an admirable talent, not only for erotic dancing, but for acting and staying in character. Whether the acting had begun on this night or indeed ended with the reveal of her true self, was another matter.

Secondly, when my cock in her oral cavity took the full force of one of her deafening orgasmic screams, I realised I had finally found a way of keeping this woman quiet!

Our relationship was moving at a tremendous pace - in what direction though, remained to be seen. One thing was for sure, with gangsters on the radar and a woman who has a rape fantasy, things could only turn darker.