At Home With the Toyboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we had sex, however, she became an absolute animal. The kind who wore a face-load of cum just to watch it happen. The kind of woman who would scream until the windows rattled. The kind of woman who, a couple of weeks before, I fucked over the bonnet of a Ford Escort with several people watching in close proximity and she loved every second of it.

And she only seemed to be getting more adventurous.

So quite what was waiting for me when she opened up about her sex fantasy, I had no idea. Friday was our night-in at her house. I had some ideas as to what I would tell her was my fantasy, but had to choose just one.

Millie's door opened and she smiled that sweet, twinkly-eyed smile as she offered me in. "I'm going to have to give you a key, my man," she said as I closed the door behind us.

The old, red-brick house was next-door to my parents' home in the middle of a long, terraced street. The kind of house in the kind of street that is ubiquitous to every Yorkshire town that grew up around coal mines.

Through the other end of the hallway, we entered the living room. There was the brown leather couch that had been the scene of several acts of passion between the two of us, not least my first ever blow job. Adjacent to the couch was a super-comfortable matching armchair, an unlit open fireplace and a tv cabinet which also housed a large, Sony midi system.

Above the fireplace was a mantlepiece which contained nothing but two candles and a gold carriage clock, which could be heard ticking gently when all was quiet.

Millie was wearing only an extra-large, white T-shirt she had taken from my flat. It was fairly tight on me, my chest and arms had filled out nicely since taking a hot, heavy job in the steelworks. However, the shirt was loose enough and long enough to be nightwear for Millie. "I wanted to smell you while I was home," she said sweetly as she turned and planted a kiss on my lips.

The shirt barely covered below her ass. Holding my older lover, I squeezed her ass to see if she had any underwear. "You're a naughty boy, aren't you!" she said in mock admonishment.

We kissed long and passionately, our tongues meeting and probing. With a wandering hand, I found she had sexy lace panties underneath my shirt.

Whispering in my ear gently, Millie asked, "Did you think about what I said the other day?"

"Yeah, I had a think."

Millie licked my ear and sent a tingle through my whole body, then whispered softly, "I did too." Her tone was low and sultry, she raised an inner thigh up and rubbed it against my hip. "I'm definitely going to need lots of alcohol before we talk about it," she said teasingly.

Chapter 6

Millie pulled the cork from a bottle of red wine, while I opened a Stella Artois beer. We drank and watched a rented comedy movie. When it ended, I was on my fifth bottle of beer, Millie was half-way through her second bottle of wine and drinking straight from the bottle. "Fuck pouring it into the glass. Cut out the middle man!" she said, taking a large gulp.

Putting down the bottle on the table next to my beer, Millie straddled me on the couch, in the way she loved to do, then wrapped both arms around my neck. "So then," she continued with a giggle, a little tipsy with wine. "There's a big, fat elephant in this room."

"There certainly is. Do you want to talk about it first?"

"No way," Millie said with an exaggerated wave of her hand. "It was my question to you, so you answer first. When you ask me a question, I'll answer first. So, I'll ask again. In fact, I demand to know. Your sex fantasy, what is it?"

I paused briefly. There were several things I could say. I was still just eighteen, there were only so many things I could even think of. One was that beautiful, perfect ass. Tim had described anal sex in such detail, I wanted to give it to her. But I still wasn't sure whether or not that qualified as a fantasy.

"I was going to say that I have my fantasy right there in you."

"Yeah, don't say that. Way too corny!"

"When we first had sex," I said eventually, "you told me about masturbating. It turns me on every time I think of you alone and what you might be doing on your own. I'd love to watch you do it."

"Really? You truly are a naughty boy!" Millie said with a twinkle in her eye. "I'm sure we can accommodate that fantasy. Is that all?"

"Pretty much, for now." I smiled; my heart was racing.

"Funny, I would've bet all the money in the world that you were going to say that you wanted to fuck my ass," Millie laughed, "I've felt you play with it several times; I know you'd love to go in there."

I felt like my face was burning up suddenly; she had read my mind!

"Truth is, I've never done it myself," Millie continued, graciously ignoring my sudden colour change. "I'm not sure I'd enjoy it. The girls at work are divided, some say it's the best orgasm they've ever had, others hate it. Maybe we could try it sometime, just so that I can have an opinion on the subject."

It was an eye-opener that they actually talk about these subjects while styling clients' hair and painting nails.

"So, what's your fantasy, Millie?" I asked, moving on quickly before my face caught fire.

"Well," she said, pausing for a long drink of wine, "remember that night a couple of weeks ago when you fucked my mouth hard like you just didn't care?"

"Yeah, I remember," I said, recalling fondly.

"I think you awoke something in me that night. I've always loved how you give me physical pain; I give you as good as I get!"

"You sure do!" I said, remembering painfully the blood coming from the bite in my thumb when I used my hand to try and stop her from screaming her orgasm too loudly with my family in the house next-door.

"That fucking was just another level, though. You treated me like a rag doll. That's the first time somebody had treated me that way. It was amazing! Then, the next day, we went to Sherwood Forest and fucked in front of some total strangers. I don't think I'd have had the guts to do that twenty-four hours earlier.

"Yet, you go along with it all and make me orgasm every time. You're the best lover a woman could possibly have."

"Thank you." I felt like I was being softened-up for something rather spectacular. She had definitely been rehearsing this monologue. "So, what's that fantasy you're building up to?"

"This is going to sound pretty dramatic, now," she warned.

"Go on, tell me!"

"I have a rape fantasy. Not real rape of course, play rape."

"The guy who raped you wouldn't survive. If you didn't kill the fucker, I would!" I laughed, but not joking.

Millie laughed along and continued, "Not now, not tonight, not even tomorrow or next week. Just take me by surprise. Get into character and stay in character. If I scream or tell you to stop, don't stop."

"What if you do actually want me to stop?"

"We'll need a safe word." Millie looked to the ceiling in thought, "ragdoll," she announced.

"So, any time of my choosing. I can do what I want?" I confirmed.

Millie shrugged her shoulders casually. "Anything. Just think about it, use your imagination."

I thought about it, unsure as to whether I could really act cold-hearted enough to pull it off with this woman who I loved. "A rape fantasy is not what I was expecting at all!" I said.

"What did you think I'd say?"

"I don't know. A threesome, perhaps. After the guy invaded your personal space while I was fucking you in the forest and you told him to fuck off, I thought maybe it had been on your mind. I've heard about some of the things you Baby-Boomers got up to in the sixties, free love and all that."

"Just three? Where's your imagination, Edward?" Millie laughed, "I think things like that are more fun without permission or planning, don't you?"

"In what way?"

"Planned events rarely go as they should. Spontaneous events just happen how they happen, don't they? Maybe if such a situation should arise, one of us should use the safe word if they want to stop it."

"How could the word 'ragdoll' be crowbarred into that situation?

"Just find a way, Edward!" she said, tartly.

"I'm not bisexual, by the way Millie. I wouldn't want a man touching me."

"No way. If we do it with just an extra man, you're both mine and mine alone. I love the attention I get from you, to get it from two would be mind-blowing."

"And if this spontaneous event happened with a woman?"

"Well, Edward. We'll just have to see how that goes," she said with a cheeky smile.

"Shit like that used to happen all the time in the late sixties," Millie carried on, "I was stuck at home with a kid, but my friends would sometimes tell me about things they got up to. One friend of mine was hitch-hiking all the way down to Cornwall. She was picked up by five guys in a Volkswagen camper van painted with flowers and the words 'LOVE BUS'.

"Somewhere south of Bristol, the bus broke down, as they were prone to doing. While they were waiting a couple of hours for the AA to rescue them, she gang-banged all five in a field full of cows next to the road, which is ironic as she has a dairy allergy. She loved every minute of it. Five young men with all their attention on her alone, who wouldn't?

"Of course, I joked and told her what a complete slut she was, but secretly I was just a little jealous."

Her words surprised me somewhat, but I loved the fact that this older woman felt she could be so open with me.

"Anyway, I doubt anything like that will ever happen. You guys these days are all possessive and full of testosterone, it would end up being a nightmare. Besides, things are very different now to the sixties. But who knows?" Millie said with a wink. "Would you be okay with that if the situation arose, then?"

"I think so. If it's what you wanted, it could be a bit of fun."

"Exactly. That's all it would be," Millie affirmed.

We both took a drink. Millie was definitely a little drunk. She was a giggly drunk, like a girl with a naughty secret. We had intended to disclose two fantasies, one apiece, but ended up discussing four.

Millie kissed my neck then picked up her wine bottle determinedly. "I'm going to finish this upstairs. Open another bottle for me and put it next to the armchair. Light the candles and turn off the light. Sit there and wait for me." She nodded toward the brown leather armchair that matched the couch we always sat and played on together. It looked so comfortable, I thought I might fall asleep if she took too long.

I did as I was asked. It was another twenty minutes until I saw Millie again. But it wasn't a Millie I had seen before.

Chapter 7

The staircase opened into the corner of the living room, through a frame where once there was a door. She stood in the empty doorway and took my breath away.

Millie was wearing a thin, tight fitting, black leather jacket, zipped just below her ample cleavage, just far enough to show plenty of breast flesh and some of the black lace bra that held them.

The familiar, high ponytail had gone, her dark brown hair hung freely down her back. Black eye shadow and eye liner complemented her deep, blue eyes. Along with the fresh, blood red lipstick, it gave her a sinful, vampish look.

The leather jacket led down to a red, shiny patent leather mini skirt. Her legs showed just about three inches of that kissable, firm flesh at the top, that was due to the black, high heeled, patent leather boots she had zipped up to her thighs.

In her one hand was a black clutch bag, in the other she held a black, leather whip.

She took a few seconds as a dramatic pause in the doorway while I absorbed what I was looking at. It seemed my sweet, girl-next-door Millie had gone, maybe forever. This woman looked like she meant business!

Straight-faced, her eyes fixed on me without a hint of emotion, she took a slow, sultry walk toward me. That whip looked more and more savage with every step she took.

Stopping in front of the armchair where I was still seated, she put down her clutch bag and picked up the new bottle of wine, taking a long drink like it were lemonade. She stood back and looked at me, like a brutal jailor debating whether to kill me, torture me or fuck me.

My heart was pounding, my eyes were fixed on her every move. I just didn't know what to expect next from this woman.

"Here are your instructions," Millie ordered eventually. "Sit there and do fuck all, say fuck all and touch fuck all. Keep your hands by your side or behind your head. If you misbehave, you'll get these." She pulled a pair of handcuffs from her black bag of tricks.

"And this is my Bad Boy. You definitely don't want to get on the wrong side of the Bad Boy," she warned, smacking the shaft of the whip into the palm of her hand with an air of menace that was rather disturbingly convincing.

"Now, I'm going to shut the fuck up. Just watch and enjoy," Millie finished, giving me a playful wink and biting her bottom lip, something I had never seen her do before. This was a complete change of personality, an alter-ego!

She took a walk over to the midi system and pressed the 'play' button on the cassette deck. A familiar, soulful saxophone intro started to play and I knew instantly the tune was Your Love is King by Sade.

Millie's alter-ego began a sultry, sexy dance to the music. She ran her hands down the side of those generous hips to her thighs, then back up the front of her leather jacket, over her breasts and up through her hair.

Turning away from me, my lover bent forward and shook her ass inside that shiny little red skirt, then turned back. With her eyes on mine, she ran her hands back up to her tits and pushed them together, then pulled the zip a few inches down as Sade's smooth vocals began.

Leaning forward with a hand on each arm of my chair, she brought her face up to my neck, motioning to kiss me, but her blood-red lips did not quite touch my skin.

I could almost taste the sweet scent of her perfume combined with the strong smell of leather. A tingle ran through my whole body as she breathed into my ear, then stood up once again.

Running her hands up and down her hips and waist, my dancing lover turned away and gave her ass a hard whack, the leather skirt softening the sound. She unzipped her top and turned back toward me with it open. With a black lace bra underneath and her flat tummy, red skirt and thigh high, leather boots, this sultry new version of my woman was absolute dynamite!

My dick was so hard, I thought it was going to burst through my jeans. Keeping my hands by my side was a massive exercise in self-discipline, although I wasn't entirely certain whether or not the threat of handcuffs and a whip would be followed through. This wasn't a Millie I recognised; anything was possible right now.

Running her hands down and back up her tummy to her bra, Millie pushed her tits up firmly and they almost burst out from the top of her sexy lace bra.

I had heard the song Your Love is King many times, but had never realised quite how sexy the lyrics were. When Sade sang "I'm coming, you're making me dance inside", Millie threw back her head and removed her jacket in one motion, then tossed it aside.

Millie's moves were confident, sharp and precise. She seemed to have the skill of a professional dancer, or possibly one who had practiced intensely.

Leaning forward to me again as before, she put her head down to my crotch, where it was clear my dick was begging to be released. Then, with a sudden whiplash motion, she pulled her head back up, brushing my face with her hair. If my head had been just a little further forward, she'd have broken my jaw with her skull!

Eyes fixed on me, wiggling and swaying her hips to the music, Millie reached behind, then turned around. Her red leather mini-skirt was unzipped. With a sexy little wiggle of her ass, it fell to the floor and she kicked it away.

My older lover was in just her thigh-high boots, with tiny black lace panties and bra, she picked up her whip as the song drew to a close. Millie bit her bottom lip and grinned in anticipation. The next song started with an up-tempo drum and dance rhythm. Bad Boy, Miami Sound Machine.

In underwear, leather boots and brandishing a leather whip, my lover was truly a sight to behold. With a wide stance, Millie held her Bad Boy and ran it across her nostrils, savouring the smell.

With one hand behind, she put the whip between her legs and crouched down almost to the floor, then drew the Bad Boy right the way through against the crotch of her lace panties. I could only imagine how wet it was in there. If she was half as turned on as I was, those panties would be soaked.

Standing up again, in a wide stance, she leaned forward and ran the whip across my nostrils. I took in the smell, hoping for the familiar, sweet scent of her pussy juice, but all I got was leather.

Millie danced wildly, thrusting out her tits, with both arms and the whip in the air. Then turning around and twerking her ass toward me, she cracked the whip hard across her ass cheeks. It must have hurt like hell as it left a bright red mark on her exposed skin, but she didn't flinch in the slightest. She just kept jiggling and wiggling that perfect butt.

It felt like the most erotic experience of my life and my woman wasn't even undressed yet!

With a sweet smile and a beckon from her index finger, she called me forward. I made to get up, then she pushed me down firmly, wagged a "naughty, naughty" finger and laughed. Teasing bitch!

Bending forward to kiss me, her lips almost touched mine, but she pulled away and instead took a large drink of red wine.

I was dying to fuck this alter-ego of my lover. I wanted to grab her, bend her over the arm of that couch and ram my cock hard into that soaking wet pussy. She looked every inch the kind of girl who wanted it rough. But it was her performance and I would have to wait. I took a large drink of beer and sat back, playing it cool with my hands behind my head and, most likely, a dirty grin on my face.

The Miami Sound Machine song was drawing to a close and that was Millie's cue to discard the Bad Boy.

The next song started. Another one I recognised instantly. It was the rap and drum intro of Chaka Khan's I Feel for You. Millie stood before me in her boots and underwear, swayed her hips and lip-synced every word to the rap. Then, as Stevie Wonder's harmonica cued the upbeat tempo, the music started. Millie turned away and reached up her back.

Unhooking the clip from her black lace bra, she let it hang there for a few seconds until, with the movement of her dance, it fell to the floor of its own accord.

Millie turned around with a hand covering each breast and started caressing them, delaying the full reveal until, running her hands up to her shoulders and behind her head, her beautiful tits fell freely.

The large, dark red nipples on her pert breasts were begging to be licked and bitten, something I knew she loved. But I had to maintain my discipline.

Playing with her nipples and swaying to the music, Millie kept her eyes focussed directly on me. I didn't think it was possible to be this turned on. It felt like my dick was going to explode right there and then.

Millie twerked her ass in my face, then bent all the way down to give it a hard spank, leaving another red mark.

Halfway through the song, the famous harmonica played once again, this was the cue for the final reveal.

My sultry, older lover turned away and, legs together, bent her knees and wiggled her ass. With a thumb inside her panties either side, she lowered them an inch.

Turning her head back toward me, Millie gave me a sexy smile, biting her bottom lip naughtily. Then, with another wiggle of her hips, the lace panties fell down those black leather boots to her high heels, where she kicked them away.