At Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached a hand up from the table, and took first one, then the other, finger into his mouth. Sucking and nibbling, he cleaned the taste of her from them. She shivered at the feel of his teeth, tongue, and lips on her sensitive fingers. The nerves seemed to form a direct line down between her legs, and she felt the tug of need with each suck. For a moment, she almost forgot that she wanted to make him cum with her hands. She wanted very much to have him inside of her, soothing the growing ache. Her tongue crept out to move over her lips, and she took a shuddering breath.

Then, she snatched her hand back before she lost her focus again. "If you can do exactly what I tell you to, I'll let you taste it directly from the source another time. Would you like that?" He nodded, and she stepped closer to him again. She placed her hand back in his lap, caressing his balls gently. He remained very still, and she glanced at his face from the corner of her eyes. Then, she slapped again.

He whimpered, but didn't cringe or thrust, so she encircled the base of his dick with her hand. She drizzled more oil onto him, letting it flow over and around her fingers. He breathed in deeply, holding his breath as the added lubrication flowed over him. His dick swelled slightly more, and she tightened her hold, reminding him, "You are not allowed to cum."

His brows came closer together as he concentrated on not releasing. She smacked his balls again, sliding the other hand up and down slowly. Little by little, she increased the pace, her own breath coming in little pants. Feeling herself get a little too excited by the way his balls suddenly swelled under her touch, she deliberately slowed again. She watched her fingers glide over his soft silky skin, hypnotized by the way his dick gleamed with the oil. She went even slower, feeling the throb of his pulse under her fingers.

The fingers of her other hand toyed with his balls, not slapping for the moment. Instead, she rolled them against her palm, squeezing them gently. She pinched lightly at the soft skin there, and then kneaded them again, slowly increasing the pressure. Her other hand continued its tormenting slow journey, up and then down again. She didn't even look at his face. It was as if she'd forgotten there was even a person attached to her toy. For that's what it had become, hers. It wasn't his dick any longer, but her possession.

He watched her movements and just enjoyed the sensations she was allowing him. In his mind, it had become hers, too. Her dick, her balls. They belonged to the woman who was leaning down and running her tongue over the head of his dick. After the slow and almost monotonous motions of her hand on his dick, this unexpected thing made his hips raise again, his toes curled. She slapped his balls harder than she had before.

He cringed, but did his best not to react more than this. She licked the pre-cum slowly from the head, dipping her tongue into the tiny slit to get whatever little was there waiting for her. She left her hand there, over his balls, the other hand moving in long strokes over his dick. Finally, she glanced up again at him. His face was covered with sweat, his eyes somewhat glazed over. "I want you to cum," she told him.

His eyes focused on hers then. He groaned as she continued moving her hand over him. He didn't know if he was allowed to move now or not, or if he should speak, so he just nodded at her and hoped she was going to let him know what to do about it.

Turning her attention back to his dick, she started really stroking, her hand moving up and down audibly. She slapped at his balls again. She lowered her head to his dick, kissing the head before slapping again. Looking up at him, she added, "You're allowed to move this time... but if you don't cum soon, I'm going to squeeze the cum right out of your balls."

He whimpered at her, his hips jerking up into her touch, the head pressing against her lips. The tip of her tongue was still on her teeth from saying, "balls" and he felt it there on the head of his dick. So soft and wet. Her hand kept a steady tempo over him, the other hand still massaging his balls- with increasing pressure. Soon, they stopped the kneading and simply clutched.

Again, his balls swelled, but this time there was no punishing slap as he bucked up, no tight ring at the base of his dick preventing them from shooting their pent up spunk. For a moment, he wasn't sure if he'd do it, but she must have known he needed a little something extra, as she then squeezed much harder, and he rode the pleasure-pain into his orgasm. The sudden explosion was intense, and BJ shouted an inarticulate noise.

He rocked on the table, muscles tense as she continued to milk him, and his creamy jizz shot into the air. She quickly moved to close her mouth over the head, sucking it out of him, swallowing it in a lust filled frenzy. She tensed as she did, feeling herself come very close to joining him in the release. He bucked up, sliding past her lips and into her mouth. There, his dick throbbed, releasing the last of his cum into her throat. That final blast brought her over the edge and she swallowed hard, her own orgasm soaking her panties.

12