At Long Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we change? I want to get on my back."

He just gave a grunt and nodded, pulling out and sitting back on his heels. I rolled over, and lifted my legs, spreading them wide, ready to take his load. He wasted no time, moving up between my legs, getting his cock into position, and sinking it back in me. He then lowered his bulk onto me, supporting himself on his elbows with his forearms under my head. His hairy chest rubbed against my stiffened nipples, and I tried to wrap my legs around him, finally letting my heel rest on his broad ass. I looked into his eyes as he began to fuck me again, and he kissed me long and deep.

It didn't take long for me, another orgasm hit me and left me shaking, but there was no recovery time now, Tim was fucking me fast, pulling out and driving back in with a big slap each time. I held on, and tried to clamp down on his thick cock, trying to help him cum. His head was buried in my shoulder, the grunting sounds in my ear as he drove himself to the finish. Then, he tensed, gripped me tighter, and slammed his cock into me as deep as he could.

"Uuuuungh." he growled as the first spurt shot into me, followed by another push, and another, and another, 5 times in all before he was spent. It took a couple of minutes for us to recover, just laying there clinging to each other, breathing heavy like we'd just run a race. I felt his cock soften, and slip out of me, followed by a stream of cum running down my ass. He grunted, and pushed himself up off of me, and flopped down next to me.

"Damn, that was something." he said.

"It sure was." I replied, turning to look at him. He looked back, and we both busted out laughing. I got up and hobbled to the bathroom to clean up.

Tim stayed the night, and we had sex two more times. He woke up to use the bathroom during the night, and when he came back he spooned up against my back, and threw an arm around me. His hand was caressing my tummy, and felt so relaxing I went right back to sleep. Then I dreamed he was squeezing my boob and rubbing the nipple, and woke up when I realized it wasn't a dream. I wiggled back against him, and felt his cock getting hard, poking between my legs. I lifted my leg to let it in to rub against my pussy.

"Raise your leg," he whispered in my ear, so I did, and he let go of my boob. He then grabbed his cock, and moved it around until he found the spot, and pushed it in. Then he put his arm under my leg to raise it even higher, spreading me open and giving him some leverage. Then he gave me a good long fucking. Neither of had an orgasm, but it felt great, I really got off on how my big man held me and had his way with me.

In the morning, I woke up and went to the bathroom, then came back to find Tim had thrown back the covers, and was laying on his back with his cock in hand, waving it back and forth, with a shit-eating grin on his face. I got in bed, and straddling his legs, took his cock from him, and played with it while rubbing my pussy on his thigh. Once I was good and wet, I positioned my pussy, and let myself down on his cock, taking it in until I was again sitting on him with his cock inside. In this position, I was taking his full length, and it was a little uncomfortable, a dull ache up inside me. I raised up a bit, and it went away, so I experimented and moved around, finally leaning forward with my hands on his chest, my boobs dangling under me. When I moved, my clit would rub against his pubic bone, sending sparks shooting through me, so I swiveled my hips, and ground my clit against him. Tim played with my boobs while I worked on getting off, pulling on them and sucking my nipples. In time, I was jerking and shaking through another strong orgasm.

I wanted Tim to get off too, so I raised up off his cock, and got on my knees next to him, taking his cock in my mouth. I still couldn't get much of it in, but I worked on the head with my mouth, and jacked him with a hand.

"Umm, gonna cum." he groaned. I kept at it, and he stiffened as the first cum shot into my mouth. It was another big load, and some of it dribbled out of my mouth down his shaft. When he was done, I sat back, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

Later, we dressed and I fixed breakfast. Something was on my mind, and after we ate, I brought it up.

"So, last night was a lot of fun. Where do we go from here?" Tim looked at me for a minute, not saying anything. Well crap, I thought, he just wanted a piece of ass.

"Where do we go from here?" he said. "Don't know about you, but I'd like to keep seeing you." My heart fluttered at what he said.

"Well, that's good." I stammered. "I want to see you too." Then I giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"I just had a funny thought was all. We've pretty much seen everything there is to see." Then I laughed out loud.

Tim laughed along with me. "Yup, sure have. But I think you know what I meant. I've always liked you, always thought he treated you like shit. You deserved better than that."

"Aww, thanks. That's sweet." I replied. Then I had another thought. "Why did you come back?"

"Hmmph. I was kicking myself all the way home, wished I'd least tried to kiss you again. I'm not much good with this romance stuff. Anyway, I thought, what the hell, go back and tell her how you feel. So I did, and the rest just happened."

So, we did keep seeing each other, and are very happy. We decided to take things slow, since I'd been married most of my life, and he had never been married, and let things move at their own pace. I'm very happy, having a man in my life who shows me respect and kindness. It happened late, but at long last, I have the life I always wanted.

12