At My Desk

Story Info
Working at my desk, waiting to give you a treat.
1.2k words
3.83
1.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I only have a short time to complete this research. I'll get it done, but it means I will be at my desk for hours today.

I'm looking forward to it.... Today is Wednesday. Your day.

I've gone to the kitchen to get another cup of coffee when you come out of the bedroom.... Wandering down the hall, sleepy, rubbing your eyes cutely. You do look younger than your 23 years.... So petite, my little waif. You've thrown my t-shirt on, and it looks adorable.... You are completely dwarfed by my clothes.

It's cute. I am smitten.... No doubt.

"Good morning cutie pie." I say.

You stop. You look up at me and smile sweetly.

"Oh Daddy, it's my day, isn't it?" You reply excitedly. I can see you waking up and getting excited for our day today.

"Yes, it is princess. Are you ready?"

"Almost, Daddy. Let me go pee and grab my pillow." You reply and turn on your heel.

I saunter back to my office and slide into my chair. I pull my chair towards my desk.... It is an antique. I inherited it from my parents. They call it a Paymaster's Desk. It's an old Mission style piece with some heavier Spanish influences... curly cues here and there, a few decorative carvings, but masculine, straight lines.... It is basically a table, with a drawer on one side.... Four legs, open underneath.

"Back to it", I think as I settle back into work.

I've been working for about five minutes, when you appear in the doorway. You are, as instructed, naked and dragging your pillow behind you. You have one of your multitudes of stuffies in the other hand, dangling by one little stuffed arm. I smile at you and motion you in with my hand.

You place the pillow on the floor in front of my desk, and then push it forward with your foot. Then, you bend down and push it in between my spread feet. Then, you crawl under my desk and settle yourself on the big red pillow Daddy bought for you a few months ago.

It's comfortable under Daddy's desk. Like a fort or something. You pull your Lawrence, the stuffed puppy-dog, over and set it on the floor next to you. Lawrence likes it under here too.

You can smell Daddy.... You can smell the wood from the desk... Decades of polish adding a lemon hint. It feels warm and secure here. You reach out tentatively for Daddy's leg.

It's warm, a little hairy.... His blonde hair beginning to turn gray now. You wonder if Daddy will go gray early and look all 'Profeesory'?

You can't help it, now. You quiver slightly and then lean forward slowly until your cheek is resting against his warm thigh. A few curly hairs tickling your cheek.

You turn to kiss my leg right above the knee. Your hand sliding towards my hardening cock.

I lift my butt off the chair slightly and roll the chair back a little. I'm sitting on the edge. My knees are splayed around you, my cock dangles in front of your face. It looks heavy as it thickens.

You did that. You make Daddy excited.

You feel a warmth spreading now. You've been wet since you realized it was 'your day'. But, now with his thick dick hanging right there, inches away? You think it might be dripping out of you now.

Daddy's cock is beautiful. It's thick... almost too thick? It just barely fits anywhere he sticks it, that's for sure. It's not terribly long.... But bigger than the two boys you'd been with before Daddy. But they were just boys. Daddy is.... Well, he's a man.

The big head is a purply color... You giggle as you think of the purple crayon in the new box Daddy got you yesterday.

But, then the woman inside you takes over.... Your mouth is actually watering as you think of the treat ahead.

"Okay, honey. It's 9. You have three hours before lunch. Are you ready for your snack?" I ask.

"Yes daddy" you reply dreamily as you lean forward.

Your reach out and run your fingernails over the tightening skin of my scrotum. My balls retract and my cock jumps.

"Daddy, your thing is jumping again." You giggle as you drag your fingers up the length of my cock and begin to play with the drop of precum sitting at the slit.

You lean forward and reach out with just the tip of your tongue to taste the little drop. Salty, maybe a touch of sweet. It is slightly slippery on your tongue.

"Oh, fuck baby girl." I hiss as your tongue sends shivers up my body.... Goose bumps appearing on my back.

Then, you clamp your lips around the head of my cock, and I groan.

You settle in now, and so do I. Back to my research as you begin to gently suckle the end of my dick. I know you know what your job is.... To keep me on the edge while I write porn. The hornier I am, the better my writing tends to get.

And so, you work.

You suck gently... suckling. You love doing this for Daddy. You know it makes him happy and you would do anything to make Daddy happy.

Every little while, my hand strays down and holds you back for a moment or two, while I get myself back under control. I know I won't' last anywhere close to three hours.... But ten minutes to begin with would be really nice. But you are so good at this. You know what Daddy likes.

God your lips feel like heaven. So soft.... Your tongue nips out every little while to lick at my hole.... But, that gentle suction. Good god you 're going to drive me crazy.... Just the way I need!

My first orgasm comes in about six or seven minutes. I've pulled you away several times, but there's just no way I'm going to hold off any longer.

"Daddy's coming" was all the warning you got.... And you almost missed it because you were so lost in giving me pleasure.

The first glob spills out on your tongue, pushing its way towards the back of your throat. You suck a little harder and are rewarded with a second and third spurt of my thick semen. The fourth and fifth spurt don't contain much. But you continue to suck.

A second later, I am forcing you away from my sensitive cock. Then, I reach down under the desk to find your cheek and cup it in my palm. I peek down under the desk, and you smile up at me. One hand still holds my dick.... It has softened.

"Such a good girl you are." I smile down.

"Thank you, Daddy," you say just above a whisper.

I smile and return to work.

You do what you've been taught makes me happy. You lean forward again to take my soften cock in your mouth. You pull the soft head in.... You can taste my cum as the last bits leak out.

I shiver again.

A minute or two later, my cock slowly begins growing again. Five minutes or so later, and I am back at full hardness. Not straining like I was before. But warming up again.

You smile when the first hint of precum returns to the tip of your tongue. You know Daddy will last a lot longer this time. He always does the second and third times in a night.

So, you return to your mindless suckling.... Like a good girl.