At My Wife's Suggestion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello baby girl. I hear you and your Dad had some fun but didn't get to finish."

Abby's jaw dropped. Her Mom smiled and looked at me.

"We tell each other everything Abby. Let me tell you something about me though." The wife looked up at her and came right out and said it.

"When I was your age I wanted one thing in life. I wanted my Daddy to fuck me until I screamed." Abby looked shocked at the revelation but knew when to stay quiet "It was a hot summer and I'd jumped into the river by our place one day wearing just a t-shirt and panties. I heard a noise and looked up to see my Dad standing on the bank watching me. He waited until I cooled down and finally climbed out. That's when I saw it."

My wife smiled at the memory. "My Dad was hard. He was looking at my body and he was hard. I could see his cock stretched across the front of his pants and realized right then that he could see every inch of my because of my wet clothes." My wife sighed. "That's also when I realized I wanted to fuck him."

Abby's eyes were wide as my wife went on. "Believe me, all that summer I tried. I'd never wear a bra so he could see my tits and my nipples easily. I'd sleep naked hoping that he'd walk by my room and see me with my blankets kicked off. I even had a candle that I'd fuck myself with. I'd leave the door cracked open and pound myself with it hoping he'd see and take the hint. But he never did. Not once."

Imagining my wife back then being such a wild thing got me going and I was hard again. My wife smiled at my daughter and reached out to place her hand on my hard cock. She was rubbing me gently as she went on.

"I want you to have everything I didn't. And that includes your Daddy's big cock." Abby was stunned. My wife unzipped my pants and slipped them down my hips. My cock was rock hard as my wife smiled first at me and then at her. "Daddy's got enough for both of us."

My wife undid her robe and leaned over me, sucking my cock deep right in front of my daughter. Abby watched as her Mom's lips slid down my length taking me into her throat. Abby was fascinated as my hand went to my wife's head, guiding her up and down my hard shaft.

My wife popped up then, glancing at my daughter sitting just inches away. She ran her eyes over her and said, "Why don't you take off that robe and join me?"

Abby did just that, dropping her robe for the second time that night. I looked at her and realized that I was the luckiest man alive right then. My wife took in the sight of her body too. "You are gorgeous baby girl."

She held my hard cock out to Abby who smiled and opened wide, taking me into that hot mouth. Eventually both of them were taking turns swallowing my cock.

They stopped eventually and my wife smiled at our daughter. "Do you know what I want to see baby girl?"

"No Mom. Tell me please."

"I want to see you on top of your Daddy. I want to see his big cock slide right into you. I want you to enjoy him the way I would have mine."

Abby obviously agreed with her fantasy. She straddled my hips and reached down to capture my hard shaft. Both of us watched her slide me up and down her pussy before she sank right down, taking my cock all the way in.

My wife looked down at my shaft completely buried in our daughter. She sounded breathless as she asked, "How's it feel baby girl?"

"Fantastic Mommy." Her hips swiveled slightly making me groan with pleasure. "It's better than I ever dreamed about."

My wife stood up and tossed her robe aside then. "Good baby girl. Now fuck Daddy and cum all over that big cock." Any bounced on top of me driving my cock deep every single time. My wife watched and couldn't resist reaching out to slide her hand over my daughter's tight body. Abby closed her eyes and started riding faster. To my surprise she didn't complain when her Mom's hand caressed her tits. She actually seemed to enjoy it and soon started shaking on top of me.

My wife moved behind her and cupped those huge mounds. "That's it baby girl. Let it go. Cover Daddy's cock with cum."

Abby's eyes rolled back and she came hard on top of me. Her Mom was holding her close, her fingers gently tugging at our daughter's nipples. The sight was amazing and I watched with pride as my daughter came for me.

She finally stopped and opened her eyes. As she caught her breath she looked down at me.

"Daddy, I want your cum now. I want your to cum in my pussy. I want to feel you explode and fill me up."

My wife just smiled, letting go of her reluctantly. I told her, "Of course baby girl. Let's try it the way we did the very first time."

She climbed off me then and my wife looked longingly at my shiny wet cock. When she got up on her hands and knees I moved in behind her once more. My wife moved by my side and bent over to lick my cock. She got a good taste and then ran her tongue across our daughters tight little ass.

Abby shivered again and as my cock plunged into her moaned out loud. My wife watched me fill her pussy and then leaned in to kiss me. Her tongue slipped into my mouth as my daughter's hips slammed back against mine.

She broke off the kiss and whispered in my ear as my daughter and I fucked. "I'm gonna get that pussy baby. She's gonna be kneeling over my face in a nice 69 while you fuck her just like this."

I could see that in my minds eye and fucked Abby harder. My wife moved again, this time disappearing under our daughters upper body. I moved my head slightly and saw my wife was licking her nipples before sucking them right in.

It seemed to work for Abby because I heard my daughter groan with pleasure before saying, "I'm gonna cum Daddy! Cum with me! Fill your little girls pussy."

When she started shaking and moaning I couldn't hold back. I pulled my daughter's hips back hard one final time and let my load fly deep inside her. I gave her everything I had, pumping my hot sticky cum into her clenching pussy.

My wife slid out from under her smiling at that point. Abby was exhausted, and collapsed on the bed with my hard cock still buried deep inside her. After I caught my breath I slowly and reluctantly slipped out of her.

She eventually sat up and smiled. "Daddy, that was incredible." She looked down at her well fucked pussy and noticed cum dripping out. My wife did too and reached down to collect it on her finger. Abby gasped and watched as her Mom brought her finger to her mouth and sucked it clean.

She turned to our daughter smiling broadly. "Go to bed baby girl and get a good night's sleep. You're going to need it from now on."

Abby nodded and leaned in to kiss me. She did it exactly the way her Mom did, her tongue plunging into my mouth to meet mine. She stood up then and both of us watched her tight little ass sway as she walked out of our bedroom.

My wife shook her head. "Damn!" I agreed and that kiss had gotten me going again. My wife looked down at my cock and smiled.

"Can you take a sick day tomorrow?" I nodded. "That's no problem. I haven't yet this year. I've got quite a few coming to me."

"Good. I want you to stay home and get better acquainted with your daughter. If you get my meaning."

I did, and as my wife went down on me to clean up my sticky cock I knew life had changed for all of us. Her lips were sliding up and down my cock as I wondered exactly what the next day was going to bring.

12