At the Bar - A New Ass Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Sam gets more than he bargained for.
3.6k words
4.26
17.4k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed softly as I placed my drink on the bartop. The ice jingled, barely audible over the raucous barroom behind me. With my left cheek resting in my palm, I pondered the long stressful day at work. I had gone straight from the office to this random dive bar downtown, still wearing my pencil skirt and formal blouse. My plan to blow off some steam seemed likely to end in failure at this point, as most of the men in the bar were either far too drunk or just generally too obnoxious to be worth my time.

I rolled my eyes and took a long lazy sip of my drink as some finance bro pounded another beer across the room. His friends yelled triumphantly as he finished the bottle in seconds. Part of me wanted to go chat them up, but their type didn't usually take much of an interest in my physique. On a good day I was nearly three hundred pounds, and just under six feet tall. Those types of men certainly did not appreciate women taller than them, especially fat ones like myself.

I leaned my head back and finished the last cool sip of my drink before reaching into my bag to grab my wallet and pay. I grunted softly as I bent over, my large stomach collaborating with my tipsy demeanor to make this simple task more difficult than I'd like. Just before I could grab my wallet, a figure sat at the stool next to me and spoke.

"Let me get that for you," he said, his voice shaky. Clearly he wasn't too used to doing something like this, but it was almost cute in a way.

The man reached into his pocket and pulled out a wallet, offering to pay the bartender for my drinks. I smiled, relieved that my luck might be finally turning around. I took the opportunity to look my potential conquest over. He was skinny with a pale complexion, likely an IT or software worker. His soft hands gripped the metal credit card as he passed it over to the bartender, his free hand running through his short dark brown hair. He briefly adjusted his glasses as he turned to face me, his clean-shaven face belonging to someone who couldn't have been a day over thirty.

"I'm Sam," he began, unable to hide his uneven trembling voice. "I...couldn't help notice you were alone over here, and I figured I'd at least provide some company."

I stifled a laugh. These shy nerdy guys were always so predictable, but I couldn't help but love taking out my frustrations on them and breaking them. Due to my size, and likely me being alone at this corner of the bar, this poor boy thought I was some innocent shy nerd like him. I was nothing of the sort.

I did my best to hide my excitement as I replied. "I'm Nicole," I began. "Nice to meet you, Sam. Thanks for paying for my drinks, but it really wasn't necessary."

Sam seemed slightly taken aback. "Oh, I didn't mean to offend you, I..."

I raised my left hand and stopped him, the poor thing. "I didn't take any offense, don't worry about it." I replied, trying to console the nervous wreck.

Sam sighed audibly and some of the tension left his thin shoulders. I caught myself imagining those same shoulders disappearing beneath me as I took my seat on Sam's face, but tried to put it out of my mind for the moment. It had been far too long since I had the opportunity to smother a shy little nerd like this, and I didn't want to scare him away. On the other hand, men like Sam usually didn't get many opportunities with women, so it probably wouldn't be too hard to lure him into my chunky little web.

I smirked and decided to have a bit of fun with my prey first.

"Say, Sam was it?" I began. "Did you come over here with the intention of winning me over for a bit of fun?"

Sam's face went bright red, and I swore I could see a bead of sweat form on his temple. I covered my mouth for a moment to hide a small uncontrollable laugh.

"N-no," he stammered. "I was just being friendly, I swear!"

I put my index finger over his lips, and placed a hand on this quivering thigh as I leaned in close to him, my soft stomach and bosom pressing against his tiny frame.

"It's ok sweetie," I cooed. "You may be cute and harmless, but you're still a man with needs."

I grinned as I felt him shake nervously against me. Deciding to push things a bit further, I slid my hand around his thigh, bringing it just inches from his warm crotch. I then leaned in closer, my chin ending up on his right shoulder as I whispered in his ear.

"I know men like you," I spoke softly. "You think you want a nice woman who is shy and nervous like you, but what you need is something very different."

I felt Sam gulp and twitch as I spoke. "W-what do you mean?" he choked out.

My stomach fluttered and I felt my pussy grow warm. I had this one already, this was just too easy.

"I think you'd be too embarrassed if I said it out loud," I cooed into his ear. "Why don't you let me show you?"

Sam grew stiff. This moment was always precarious, sometimes these shy guys would chicken out. I sensed his anxiety, having dealt with this before, and decided to make things as easy as possible for him.

"Listen cutie," I whispered. "Go into the unisex bathroom downstairs. Lock the door and wait until you hear me knock twice. I'll be down in a few minutes so nobody thinks you're up to anything suspicious, ok?"

Sam tried to swallow, but choked and coughed instead. He sat there for a moment and nodded. "O-ok, Nicole, I'll wait for you down there."

Sam rose as I leaned back. He nervously and conspicuously adjusted his slacks to hide his arousal, and I did my best to stifle a mocking laugh. He then made his way downstairs as I sat at the bar. While I told him I would be down in a few minutes, I decided to wait a bit longer. I texted my friend Sarah to let her know I had snagged another one, and that she could join me later if she was so inclined. She didn't respond after a few minutes, perhaps she was enjoying a similar victory. I decided to rise and thanked the bartender as I waddled over to the stairwell.

I made my way down the stairs, my head abuzz with liquor and thoughts of what I was going to do to poor Sam. It had been nearly fifteen minutes at this point, far longer than I had told him to wait. This was a good test of his obedience. Either he fled and was probably worthless to me, or he was still fretting nervously in the dirty bar bathroom.

I made my way through the dimly-lit basement hallway to the unisex solo bathroom at the end. The floor was damp, and the cheap lights above me buzzed audibly over the noisy sounds of the bar above. As I reached the door, I took a deep breath and tested the handle. It was still locked. I could barely contain my grin as I gently knocked twice on the door, signaling to Sam that it was me.

I heard a nervous shuffle behind the door followed quickly by the click of the handle unlocking. The door creaked open and a nervous head peeked out.

"Oh relax, it's me. Nobody else is down here," I said, trying not to roll my eyes. "Not like anyone would care at a dive like this anyways."

I didn't give Sam a chance to respond. I pushed the door open, easily overpowering him and sending him tumbling backwards. He fell ass-first onto the bathroom floor just inches in front of the toilet. I smiled again, this was a convenient start to the fun. Sam, visibly embarrassed, quickly tried to scramble to his feet. I pressed my left hand on his shoulder, keeping him from rising as I locked the door again with my right hand.

"Shhh, there's no need to get back up," I whispered, leaning close to Sam and grabbing his chin. "You look cute and helpless down there, and I like it."

Sam's cute, helpless eyes widened as he tensed up nervously. I wrapped my arms around his thin frame and pulled him close to me in an embrace. His head slid sideways into the soft gap between my stomach and thighs as my warm body enveloped him. I felt him instinctively relax a bit, likely calmed by the comforting warmth of my body. I held him there for a few moments, letting him release all the tension from his body.

"See, it's not so bad down there," I spoke. "Beneath me is where you belong now, don't overthink it."

Sam nodded and let out a soft 'mmm' as I held him tighter. Before long I slowly released him, and squared his shoulders in front of me as I leaned forward again and held his chin.

"You're going to do what I say, ok?" I continued. "You won't always like it, but that's just how things are for someone like you. You'll understand eventually."

Sam's expression betrayed an odd mix of comfort and anxiety. "I...I don't understand," he choked out. "What wouldn't I like?"

I put a finger over his lips again. "Shhh. You don't need to speak, only to serve," I whispered softly. "That mouth is not for talking anymore."

Sam quietly nodded, but I caught his eyes flicking towards the door for just a moment. I needed to push forward quickly before the poor boy lost his nerve and tried to bail on me. Boys like Sam always ended up serving women like me and enjoying it, but getting them there was often a process. I was far too stressed and horny to risk losing this one to second thoughts.

It was time to act. Keeping my hands pressed on Sam's shoulders, I slowly turned around. I could feel his breathing grow ragged and nervous as I did. I squeezed Sam's shoulder to comfort him, and bent forward slightly, pressing my large ass right up to his nose.

"It's been such a long and stressful workday," I spoke. "You can probably smell my ass strongly through my skirt."

I pressed slightly harder onto Sam's nose, still holding him in place. I could feel him start to resist as I tightened my grip on his shoulder with one hand and reached around the back of his head with the other.

"Everything you've been taught in life probably tells you that this isn't a good smell," I continued, trying not to betray my nervousness. "But guys like you need to learn your place, and learn to appreciate and worship it."

Sam tried to speak, but I pressed his face hard into my skirt. I felt his nose slide into my sweaty clothed crack, practically giving me a wedgie. It was a surprisingly nice feeling to envelop a weak little man's face between my cheeks like this. I could feel the warmth of his breath as he slid in, and before long his nose was flush against my anus and my cheeks had fully wrapped around his head.

Sam's muffled voice echoed through the small dirty bathroom.

"Remember Sam, that mouth isn't for talking anymore," I ordered. "I can train you to stop speaking if you'd like, but you really won't enjoy it."

Sam quieted down and resumed his ragged breaths between my cheeks. He was still trying to get free, but there was no chance of that at this point.

"A woman's sweaty ass is a treat for you," I said, taking on the tone of an educator. "Some men get to service breasts, pussy, or even fuck me, but not ones like you. Your place is beneath me, the lowest place a man can be. You'll service many parts of my body, but my fat cheeks and asshole are your altar of worship. Nod if you understand."

Sam froze for a moment, but nodded shortly after. I doubt he believed me at this point and was likely doing whatever I said in hopes that I'd let him go soon. That was ok, this process was a slow one. Besides, the inevitable resistance was one of the hottest parts of the training.

"That's a good boy," I praised him. "Show me that you appreciate my divine ass scent. Take a deep breath with just your nose, as big as you can, and hold it."

Sam exhaled and did as he was told. I felt my underwear pull back as he took the damp ass air into his lungs. I felt my pussy grow warm as the butterflies in my stomach fluttered with excitement. I had done this many times before, and a very fun part was inevitably on the horizon.

The poor creature sandwich between my cheeks trembled as he tried to hold his breath. The unpleasantness was just too much for him though, and Sam was overwhelmed in mere seconds. He let out a gag and began to cough and struggle to breathe. I held Sam's head firmly in place, making sure he had no chance to get even a whiff of fresh air.

"I know, I know, it isn't easy," I said in a motherly tone. "But this is something you have to learn to do, ok?"

I pressed his face harder between my cheeks. He tried to pull back, but didn't stand a chance. I let out a soft moan, breaking them in like this was always my favorite part.

"Ok, again, another deep breath," I commanded. "Let's see how long you can hold it this time."

Sam shook his head in refusal. I stifled a laugh at the futility of that decision and simply held him in place. He began to kick and thrash, trying to break free.

"There's no need for that sweetie," I said in a soothing tone. "You'll get used to it, I promise. Just relax and accept my scent. It'll only get harder from here if you resist."

Sam calmed down a bit and took another deep breath. I felt him wrench and tremble as he did it, but he was at least obeying now. He managed to hold the air in for a few more seconds this time, and only let out a soft cough on releasing.

"See? Breathing in your superior's sweaty ass scent isn't so bad," I said. "There's nothing wrong with serving beneath me, your new Goddess."

I grinned. This was only going to get more fun. Without any further explanation, I took one hand off Sam and reached up my skirt. I grabbed my underwear and pulled it down before lifting my skirt and pressing Sam's face between my bare cheeks.

"Wait, no!" he cried out, but I quickly silenced him again within my sweaty flesh.

"Oh sweetie, your Goddess commanded you not to speak," I said, disappointment in my voice. "I think I'll need to punish you now. It's for your own good, so don't you worry. Just take it like a good boy."

I could almost feel Sam's eyes widen between my ass cheeks. Without the skirt and underwear in the way, I'm sure he could feel the sweat and grime of a long day in an office chair rubbing all over his face as he slid deeper inside. I made sure to press his face just against my asshole, and silently commended myself for not shaving it recently. I'm sure the hairy stale sweaty mess was extra pungent today.

I kept Sam there for a few moments of torment. I'm sure he was agonizing over what the punishment was going to be. I could actually hear his heart pounding and echoing in the bathroom, and became unbelievably turned on. With my free hand I reached over to my crotch and began to massage my clit. I let out a loud moan, making sure Sam could hear what I was doing. I was already surprisingly wet, and before long my thighs and pussy were alight with pleasure as I played with myself.

Sam continued to struggle to break free, but it only turned me on more. His hot breath felt wonderful on my quivering asshole, and the thought of the next step in his breaking excited me. Within a few weeks he'd be begging me to worship, lick, and clean my ass, which was fun in its own right, but the first few training sessions were always special and unique.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud gurgle in my gut. A sly smile emerged on my lips. It was time for the punishment. I gripped Sam's head as firmly as I could, and used my wet pleasuring hand to hold his shoulder in place just in case he managed to break free. I bore down and felt the warm bubble begin to move through my colon and into my rectum. I pressed as hard as I could, wanting to make sure that this fart was extra strong and loud to really drive the point home with Sam.

Moments later a loud blast erupted from my asshole. The "braaaap" noise echoed loudly within the tiled bathroom, and must have been nearly deafening for Sam. He cried out and tried to break free as the initial blast was replaced with a long, hot, and silent hiss.

"It's ok sweetie, it's ok," I consoled him. "You'll never learn to like these, but you will learn to tolerate them. A good ass slave works through the odors in order to please his Goddess. You've been a bad boy today, so I'm exposing you to this early. Normally this would have happened in a later training session."

Sam cried out. "Please, no more!"

I laughed. "It's a perfectly natural bodily function," I replied. "Take a deep breath and show your Goddess that you worship her in all of her beauty."

Sam, bless him, tried. I felt him start to breathe, but the hot dank air was way too much for him. He let out another cry and a gag. Unfortunately for him, the air wasn't going anywhere.

"Relax, it can't hurt you," I spoke. "Now be a good boy and start licking my asshole clean. Maybe the labor will distract you from the smell."

I felt Sam sob softly between my cheeks. I slid one hand back around to my pussy and began to push myself towards orgasm. This was all just too delightful, I could only imagine what the little slave thought he was going to be doing tonight, but surely this was not something he predicted. My clit was throbbing at this point, and my asshole was hungry for Sam's tongue.

"Get that tongue in there now," I ordered. "It's just an asshole, and it's more than you deserve."

I hoped the tonal shift from motherly to disciplinarian would help spur him to action. I pressed hard on his head to emphasize my seriousness. A few moments later a shy tongue began to lap at my hole. I let out a soft moan.

"That's a good boy," I commended Sam. "Clean and pleasure your Goddess, earn your place beneath me."

The praise must have stirred something in him, and he began to slide his tongue inside me. I let out a soft, airy fart. There was no coughing this time, just devoted obedience. I played with myself harder, my stomach jiggling with the intensity of my self-love as my newly minted slave cleaned my sweaty, grimy asshole. There was truly nothing better than this.

Before long, my thighs began to tense and waves of pleasure made their way from my pussy through most of my body. I let out a loud moan as I reached climax, my asshole clenching on Sam's tongue as I began to ride his face. His small body could do nothing but come along for the ride. I heard him pant, moan, and cough as my orgasm intensified, but at this point he meant virtually nothing to me. I cried out as the pleasure peaked and sweat rolled down my back.

Before long, the waves slowly subsided as I let out a soft sigh. Another bubble formed in my gut, and a soft rippling fart escaped my well-lubricated asshole into Sam's mouth. He gagged and coughed, but did not audibly complain this time. Satisfied with his performance, I released my grip on his head and let him fall to the cold, dirty bathroom floor.

I turned around and looked at the pathetic heap of a man below me, his face stained with sweat and tears.

"Now you know your place, ass slave," I spoke. "It is a pleasure to service and clean your Goddess' divine ass. Do you understand now?"

Sam let out a cough. "Yes...Goddess," he replied. "I understand."

I nodded as I rearranged my underwear and skirt. "You'll call me tomorrow morning for your next assignment, then."

"Yes Goddess, it would be my pleasure," he replied.

I reached into my bag and tossed a business card onto the quivering mess that was Sam. I turned and walked out of the bathroom, grinning as Sam was left to ponder what had just happened to him.