At the Beach House

Story Info
Fireworks fly long after midnight when Viktor can't resist.
1.6k words
4.06
4.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...3, 2, 1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" All around the party, the couples were giving one another kisses whilst others greeted each other with the general refrain and lots of laughter and merriment. Off to one side, Viktor stood drinking in the scene with a bemused smile tugging at the corner of his lips. He did not notice as someone approached him from behind, placing her hands over his eyes and whispering in his ear, "Guess Who?" As he turned around to see who it was, his heart did a swan dive which became a somersault but got caught somewhere in his throat choking the words he was prepared to say.

He was hoping it was Gillian, hence the reason for his heart swelling, who had called earlier to say that her flight was delayed and she was not sure she would make it to the party. However, it turned out to be Londyn, the person he had spent all night trying to avoid without appearing to do so. He had been keeping an eye on where she was all night. Partly to ensure that they were only together around other people, never alone, and partly because he could not keep his eyes off of her. Now at the height of the festivities she caught him off guard causing him to almost go into cardiac arrest.

Viktor's mind flashed back to a few months earlier when Gillian and Londyn had a very public argument as Gillian accused Londyn of trying to break up a happy relationship. For his part, Viktor had too much to drink that night and his memory of events and specifically his actions were mere fog. He was aware of what transpired from the many times it was recounted to him after the fact by several of the same people present at this party, but he still could not be quite sure of what he said or did at that time.

"Hey Londyn, Happy New Year," he eventually managed almost covering up the surprise and panic he felt.

"Happy new Year to you too! I thought I would never get you alone tonight." She was smiling from ear to ear with a hint of mischievousness, which just made her appear more attractive to him.

"What are you talking about?" he said, "We spoke several times tonight."

"Yes, we did," she replied, "but not alone." As she said those last words, her voice took on a deeper, more sultry tone while she winked at him. Just as he was wondering how he was going to get himself out of this one, Wallace walked up to them.

"Happy New year Guys! We're going to do a couple more shots. Come on!"

Glad for the distraction, Viktor threw his arm around Wallace and they headed over to where the main group was preparing to do shots, being poured by Quinlan. Viktor was aware of Londyn who was following slightly behind and the image of a predator stalking its prey came to mind, raising the hair on the back of his neck. He thought, it might be every man's dream to be pursued by a woman instead of the way it usually goes but the experience was unnerving.

The remainder of the hour went by in a blur. As the drinks kept flowing the energy of the group changed. The smell of sex was in the air, as though carried along by the gentle sea breeze blowing out from the darkness. A light rain began to fall, and this was apparently the signal to the most boisterous to get into the pool. Viktor had sworn of heavy liquor since the last gathering which resulted in his poor recollection and had religiously stuck to beer since then. Without even realizing, he was down to his underwear and one of the few frolicking in the pool.

There were approximately thirty persons at the beach house to celebrate that night, with the women outnumbering the men two to one. Viktor was possibly one of only three guys there without a significant other, but everyone knew one another from previous engagements.

As things began to come back into focus, Viktor realized that there were only two of the couples in the pool and that they were wrapped up into themselves. One of the other single guys was present deep in conversation with one of the single women. The remaining females, five including Londyn, were topless and cavorting with each other. He realized that his dick was fully engorged and pressed against his thigh by his underwear just as Londyn approached and embraced him.

With her breasts pressing into his chest, she began kissing him intensely and he found himself responding. Raising his left leg at the knee, the leg with his dick pressed against his thigh, he wedged it between Londyn's legs right up against her pussy. She began grinding him in this position and he could feel her nails as the began digging into his back.

Without exchanging any words, they both exited the pool and made their way to the room Viktor was staying in. Once inside they stripped off their wet clothes in the darkness and toweled off in silence. As Viktor released the towel and it fell to the floor, he immediately picked Londyn up and carried her to his bed, almost slamming her down into it. He grabbed both her legs just below the knees, spreading them wide and began sucking and licking her clit and pussy. His action was akin to a man who, lost for days in a desert stumbled across an oasis and plunged his head into the water.

A loud moan escaped her lips, which she stifled using a pillow over her face. They likely were not alone as the accommodation was shared, but they neither knew nor cared if or who else was in the room. Caught up in the moment, Viktor self-reasoned that they would not be the only ones going at it in the house and if anyone was present in the room, they could enjoy the show.

Viktor ran his tongue over her clit, gently using his teeth to hold. He spat on her pussy and proceeded to stick his tongue into her moist hole before moving on to rim her asshole. This elicited a sharp hiss from her with her fingers pressing into his head and pulling him back towards her pussy, shoving his face deeper into her.

He reached up and began squeezing her left breast, pinching her nipple. Meanwhile two fingers on his other hand found its way into her pussy and began sliding in and out whilst pressing up towards her stomach. She suddenly bolted up and growled into his ear, "Fuck me now."

Grabbing her ankles and holding them above his head, in one motion he pulled her body towards him and shoved the entire length of his eight-inch dick into the warmth of her cunt causing her to gasp and begin moaning again. He began a quick but steady rhythmic pumping in and out of her, with her legs still held above his head. He could feel her pussy contracting and squeezing his dick after each thrust, just as he was pulling back.

A few short minutes later he heard a low guttural sound emanating from her and he clamped one hand over her mouth and leaned in to take one of her breasts into his mouth. He continued his piston like motion and felt her body tense and begin to tremble. She began to bite into his hand. Hard enough that he felt some pain and was concerned but not more.

As she spasmed beneath him he could feel his own release was imminent and pulled out of her. She took him into her mouth and began bobbing her head, slurping as she did so. He came in her mouth with his eyes closed and his teeth clenched, before collapsing backwards onto the bed. Londyn eased her way towards him and lay next to him throwing her right leg across his. Her right hand moved to his left nipple and she began flicking and pinching it.

Viktor could not tell how long they stayed like this before Londyn whispered into his ear, "What a great way to start the year." She jumped out of the bed, grabbed her panty off the floor and tossed it at Viktor. Taking up the discarded towel she wrapped it around herself before opening the door and leaving.

As the door closed behind her, and he lay on the bed lost in a swirl of emotions, he heard a female voice from the darkness say, "Finally. I thought she was never going to leave."

Viktor felt a chill pass over him and became still as his mind conjured up the image of Gillian waiting in the dark to pounce. He slowly turned his head to where the voice originated and used his hands to cover himself in a show of modesty. He faintly saw and heard the figure as she got off her bed and began to move towards him. When she was close enough, he saw that it was Ramona.

"Err, sorry if we woke you," he managed through his embarrassment, reflecting on what she would have seen and heard but with a sense of relief that it was not Gillian.

"You should be sorry," she said. "I just hope you can make it up to me."

Viktor felt his dick twitch between his cupped hands at what she said. Ramona, noticing the slight movement, leaned into him smiling and placed her hands on top of his.