A Cuck Grows in Brooklyn

Story Info
A former flame sparks a new fire.
2.4k words
4.23
2.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend, Trey, had always been jealous of Tyler.

Before Trey and I got together, Tyler and I had been friends with benefits - hooking up whenever I visited NYC. It was always really fun and really casual. Tyler was a musician and a free spirit - long hair, crystal necklace, easy smile. For a couple years, Tyler was my first text every time I came to the city for work. I'd get out of the day's meetings, meet up with Tyler and his friends at a bar, and around midnight, we'd both get this look in our eye. I can't say what was behind that look for him, but for me, it was a familiar fizzy feeling in my clit. The thing is, for all of Tyler's gentle spirit and calm demeanor, I knew he was packing heat. His cock was a thing of beauty - eight inches at least, and thick as a beer can. We had this little routine: I'd catch his eye across the room, lift my drink and raise an eyebrow. He'd put his hands together and bow a little. An unspoken acknowledgement that we were catching an Uber back to his place once the tabs were closed.

I never wanted things to be serious with Tyler - a few hours clinking glasses and rolling around on his futon was perfect. No cock had ever filled me so completely - but I also didn't want to wake up on the floor of a warehouse loft full of musicians and question my life choices. I never stayed over after we fucked - we'd leave each other spent and gasping, and then I'd wriggle back into my slacks and blouse, call another Uber, and smile to myself as I rode back across the bridge to my hotel in Manhattan, the lingering taste of his cum still clinging to my lips. Tyler never complained - he knew I'd be back.

Trey, on the other hand, was husband material. I knew it as soon as I met him. He was almost everything I'd ever wanted - he asked a lot of questions, got along with all my friends, and was a wizard with his tongue. He was a TV producer, so he made good money and got invited to swanky parties. I moved to New York for good a few months after we met, and there were only two things we ever fought about.

The first was his stamina - though he was happy to eat me out for hours, he invariably came within sixty seconds once we started fucking. I didn't mention it for a while - and he loved to tell me that he couldn't help it, he was just so turned on by the sight of my body. Now don't get me wrong, a girl loves a compliment. But a girl also loves getting properly railed, and when I finally said something about it, Trey got upset. Which I understand - nobody likes to hear their partner express dissatisfaction. But for all of Trey's good qualities, there was a geyser of insecurity bubbling just below the surface. When I saw how mopey he got after my passing comment about wishing he could last a little longer, I realized I'd hit struck a vein. So I didn't say anything about it after that - which was mostly fine, except that more and more, I found myself fantasizing about those late-night marathons with Tyler.

Tyler, as you may have guessed, was the other thing Trey and I fought about. There was a bit of a dark side to Trey's ability to connect with people, which was that he could read me like a book. And it only took one meeting with Tyler for Trey to figure out that we had a history. A friend of mine threw a birthday party at her Brooklyn penthouse apartment, and Tyler showed up with his ragtag band of troubadour goofballs. As was so often the case, the party went from a seven to an eleven once Tyler showed up. Within a half-hour of his arrival, we were all singing along as he and his friends played music and made toasts. As the evening wound down, Tyler came over and gave me a very platonic hug. But as soon as I felt his arms around me, I shut my eyes, and saw myself with my palms against the wall, moaning like a wild animal as his hands clutched my hips and his throbbing dick throbbed against the walls of my pussy.

The memory only lasted a second, but Trey clearly saw something on my face. When we got home, he asked me what the deal was with Tyler. I told him we used to fool around, but it was nothing serious.

"It sure looked like you guys knew each other pretty well," he said.

"Oh come on, baby - that was all a million years ago," I protested.

"Did he last longer than me?"

"What?"

"Did he?"

"I mean...I don't know," I lied. "Maybe? I can't really remember - and besides, it's just you and me now, babe!"

"Sorry I can't fuck you like he did."

"Trey, come on! I love you - what is this?"

Trey stalked into the bedroom and went to sleep. I sat on the couch, feeling bewildered and resentful. About a half-hour later, my phone buzzed. A text from Tyler - totally innocuous: "Great to see you, pal."

I threw my phone across the room, poured myself a glass of wine, and slipped my finger into my underwear. I shut my eyes again, remembering the texture of the peeling paint on the walls of Tyler's loft under my palms. I bit my lip and started rubbing my clit. As a wave of pleasure began to build in my stomach, I forced my eyes open, and sat up straight. "You can't do this," I told myself. "It's not right." I swallowed the wine, crept into the bedroom, and curled up next to my boyfriend.

A month or so later, the same friend threw a New Year's party. When I told Trey I wanted to go, he asked if Tyler would be there again. I said I wasn't sure - which was true. It was hard to know when and where Tyler would show up, which was one of the reasons I never wanted to date him. Trey frowned, but grudgingly agreed to meet me at the party later on - he had a shoot that night, but assured me that he would be there before midnight. He didn't want to miss the chance to kiss me as the calendar flipped.

When I got to the party, Tyler was not only there, he was hammered. I'd barely hung up my coat when he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Prayer hands," he whispered in my ear. I felt his bulge against my ass and pulled away quickly. "And a very happy new year to you, pal," I said, spinning out of his grasp quickly. He winked at me, and I felt myself blush.

"Where's Pouty-pants?" he said, grinning devilishly.

"He's coming later," I said, straightening my dress and trying not to look him in the eye.

"That works out well," he replied.

I forced myself to turn away, and felt his eyes on me as I made my way to the bar. I poured myself some tequila and found some friends to say hello to. I threw myself into their conversation and did my best to avoid Tyler's gaze from across the living room. But as the first hour ticked by, and then the second, I couldn't ignore that familiar fizzy feeling. After my third tequila, I figured I should text Trey to reassure him, and headed towards the door where I'd hung my coat. But before I could get to the coatrack, Tyler intercepted me.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" he said, giggling.

"Ok," I replied, breathlessly. "But make it quick."

He took my hand and guided me down a hallway to the guest bedroom, where he shut the door.

"Listen," he began. "I don't want to cause you any..."

I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him as hard as I could. His hands fell instantly to my ass, squeezing it hard. I pulled away from his mouth and whispered, "I said make it QUICK."

His lowered his hands to my thighs and lifted me off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist and bucked my hips against his torso. He carried me to the bed and sat down, placing me on his lap. I reached down and felt his jeans straining against his throbbing cock. "Lay back," I whispered, and scrambled onto my knees. Before I could second-guess myself, I had him in my mouth. I felt my pussy gushing as I wrapped my lips tight around the familiar veins of his shaft. "Just a quickie," I kept thinking to myself. "It doesn't even count."

Tyler had never liked long blowjobs - he wanted to fuck, and it wasn't long before he gathered my hair in his hand, and lifted my mouth from his cock. He leaned forward and stared at me. "Keely, are you sure about this?" he asked softly.

"Make it fucking quick," I hissed. And then, before I could resist: "But not too quick."

Something shifted in his eyes - a wild glimmer I knew all too well. My heart was pounding as he took me firmly by the hips and lifted me on to the bed. He threw my dress over my hips and slid my thong roughly down my thighs. "Hold on tight," he grunted.

I curled my fists around the bedspread and shuddered as he entered me. No matter how many times I'd fantasized about the memory, it paled in comparison to the dizzying rush of being so utterly engulfed by his manhood. By the third thrust I was screaming his name. I lowered my head to the mattress and shut my eyes tight as he pounded away, felt my thighs quiver with ecstasy and tried desperately to hold onto that flickering thought: "It doesn't even count...it doesn't even count..."

I have no idea how much time went by before the thrusting abruptly paused. I opened my eyes and lifted my head to find Trey standing in the doorway, his gaze vacant and his lips drawn.

I suppose it should've made me feel awful - but for some reason, I felt something else. A strange, profound certainty. Trey was the man I loved, and Tyler was the cock I needed. I loved Trey, and I loved Tyler's cock. Both things were true - they didn't cancel each other out. And if I could believe that, maybe they could, too.

"Come over here, baby," I said to Trey. "I need your cock in my mouth."

Trey blinked. He hesitated for a moment, but then obeyed. He walked slowly towards me, loosening his belt.

"That's right baby, show me that nice hard cock. I wanna suck it while Tyler fucks my pussy."

Tyler didn't need to hear that twice. I felt his hands tighten against my hips, and his cock eased deep inside me again as Trey's erection sprung from his khakis.

"You like watching him fuck me, baby?" I whispered, grabbing his shaft and looking up into his eyes.

"Fuck," he said quietly. "I do."

"Then keep watching, sweetie," I replied, and took him between my lips. He was harder than he'd ever been, and I slurped harder than I ever had as Tyler resumed his rhythmic pace.

I felt wild and untamable - I growled and spat on Trey's dick as Tyler slapped my ass. I wrapped an arm around Trey's back and took him as deep in my throat as I could, then pulled my mouth away and grinned maniacally at him.

"Look how good your woman fucks!" I cried. "Look how good I take these fucking cocks! You like it, baby? You like the way I fuck?"

Trey's eyes were wide, his mouth even wider. "Oh my god Keely...oh my god you're so fucking hot..."

"That's right baby...I love you and I love when you watch me take this fat fucking dick!" I threw my lips back around him and pushed my ass hard against Tyler. Tyler's cock was swollen and quivering inside me - I could feel how close he was. I slipped Trey out of my mouth and shimmied Tyler out of me. I stood up, flung off my dress and bra, and barked orders at them. "You, in my mouth," I shouted to Tyler. I turned to Trey, "You, inside me. Now."

I lay on my back and beckoned Tyler towards me. He knelt next to me and slipped his shimmering cock between my lips as Trey obligingly fumbled out of his pants and parted my legs. I could feel him twitch and shiver the moment he was inside me, and popped Tyler out of my mouth long enough to look Trey in the eyes. "Not until he cums in my mouth, do you understand?" Trey's eyes were practically popping out of his head - he nodded blankly and kept thrusting as I put Tyler back in my mouth.

It was only a matter of moments before Tyler came - he grunted and seized as his hot cum spilled down my throat. I shut my eyes again, relished the plentiful, tangy load, and felt my body convulse with ecstasy as Trey, no longer able to resist, shouted and gripped my thighs as he erupted in my pussy.

But I wasn't done - I pulled Tyler from between my lips and glared at Trey. "Lick my clit, baby - do it now, do it right fucking now!" Tyler, still panting and sweating, ducked his head low and ran that magic tongue all over my clit, and it was only a moment before the waves that had been swelling inside me all night became a full blown monsoon. I screamed and shook as pleasure cascaded through every cell of my body, and then lay panting and quiet with my eyes closed for a moment.

When I opened my eyes, Tyler was gone. Trey stood quietly next to the bed, a soft, sheepish grin on his face. I smiled back, and gently patted the bed next to me. "Come here, baby," I whispered.

My man curled up next to me, and ran his finger across my stomach. We lay there for a while, listening to the dull roar of the party in the next room. "You're so fucking HOT," he said into the crook of my neck.

"Happy new year," I whispered back.