At The Beach Pt. 02

Story Info
Lacy goes on a boat ride.
2.9k words
4.48
9.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is now my third writing adventure, and I would like to say a big thank you to Kenjisato for editing all my work and making me shine so bright. Blows a sweet kiss to you, my friend. I hope you all will enjoy Part 2.

As his lips touch mine, the warmth in his kiss ignites a flame, my fingers running through his hair, gripping those full locks in my hand. Moaning into his mouth breathlessly, as the passion seems to move us both at a rapid pace, with such a flame-filled kiss.

His strong hand comes towards my cheek, squeezes it, pulls me off his lips, staring into my eyes, wide with disbelief, and says to me, "What is your name, beautiful?"

Blushing, I slowly look up into his eyes, whispering a breath away from his mouth, "My name is Lacy."

"Lacy," he says, as it rolls off his tongue. I smile as he smiles back at me, we both just stare at each other for a moment listening to the sounds of the ocean break on the surf near us, the birds still cawing over our heads—like they, too, are singing their own song.

In that moment, we start to sway together, feeling the rhythm of our bodies take on their own beat and dance as one. Holding each other quietly, staring at each other in awe, we dance on the beach.

Reaching up, I put both my hands to his face, as my thumbs rub his cheeks in small gentle strokes back and forth, pulling his head towards my lips in a hard, fervor-filled kiss. My leg goes up around his waist and digs into his ass, in a tight clutch, as I breathe him in with such lust and desire.

He grabs my ass squeezing, and pulls me tighter to him, growling as we kiss deeper with more fire than we can contain. Our tongues swirl and duel, my fingernails digging into his shoulders.

After such an erotic display on the beach, just moments ago, we still have so much more we want—and need—to give each other; the rawness of it all is so overwhelming.

The thrill of emotion runs through my body, the urge to have his cock sliding through my slick, swollen folds, here and now on the beach, riding him hard, scraping my nails down his chest, his cock stretching me, my walls encompassing his hard thick member.

NO! I cannot, I must slow this down and feel all of it. Feel the build of it, feel every single second of the pleasure that builds to that release. Not to have a quick fuck and that's it.

I release his lips, grab his head, and bring his ear close to my lips and whisper to him, "We need to slow down."

"Yes," he says. "We should slow down, I agree."

After a moment, I take in a deep breath, "Goodness, you drive me crazy, and I do not even know your name, but you know mine."

He leans in and whispers into my ear and says, "My name is Ross."

I pull back—why, I do not know—and look into his eyes and run my thumb over his bottom lip, and I tell him, "Say it again."

He laughs, and instead, he kisses me hard as he traces my lips with his warm, sensual tongue over and over, all around along my chin and down my neck, smiling as he does this.

He stops and says, "Listen, I was coming down to the beach to prepare my boat for a nice peaceful day out on the water, until my eyes got entangled with you, and altered my departure." He chuckles. Winking at me, he continues, "I am not complaining at all, and what I am trying to say—is would you care to join me for the day?"

I gasp, "Oh my gosh," stuttering, "Um—um— I d-d-don't know what to say." Looking down at the sand, silently thinking, meeting someone random on the beach is a sure stretch from my days at the club, where at least I knew of them, or they had to be approved to get in. This is totally different and so not my normal scenario—my head is spinning.

He grabs my face and says, "Say yes?"

Something about the way he looked at me, made me feel at ease.

"Okay, let me run up to the house and grab a few things, and I will be right back. He kisses my lips again and smacks my ass and tells me to hurry. I smile at him and turn to run towards my place, to grab what I think I might need. Whatever the hell that might be, since my brain is in a fog at this very moment.

I get to my place, and run to my room to grab some clothes and a few towels. Thinking I need some toiletries just in case, you never know—a girl needs to be prepared in all circumstances. I go downstairs to the kitchen and look inside the fridge; thinking, good lord, what I can throw together for food quickly. I grab some cheeses, fruit, and meats and, oh look, there is some Prosecco, too. I smile to myself as I walk across the kitchen, knowing I have a loaf of fresh Italian bread I had just picked up at the market yesterday.

Getting some glasses for the wine and some other trivial things we might need like water and such, I have everything, so I put all my goodies in a basket and head for the door.

As I stroll down to the path to the beach once again, I have this glowing smile on my face. As my feet hit the sand this time, it is a completely different feeling from the last time when I was all by myself.

As I pop over the dune and look over, I see his eyes look up into mine, and I feel this excitement and thrill all at once—like I am this young schoolgirl on her first date. His smile is so big and bright, all I see is white teeth and it warms my heart, and I start to run towards him. At that point, I knew I would be just fine in his care today.

When I arrive at his side, he grabs me by the waist and brings me close to his warm hard body and leans in and kisses my lips hard.

"Are you ready, beautiful?"

I melt into his kiss and say, "Yes, I am ready!"

He has already pushed the sailboat down to the water's edge, so he helps me load my belongings onto the side and helps me in.

Sliding his warm, rough hands along my legs, digging his fingers in slightly, until he gets to my slender waist. He turns me around to face him, our eyes meet, seeing the hunger in them when he picks me up and lifts me into the boat. The moment he does, a scream leaves me, as he places me gently inside his boat. Oh, my goodness, it has been ages since a man's hard, rough hands touching me like this, could send electricity through my body, and produce a warm gush of desire from my pussy.

He growls low in my ear, and tells me to sit down, while he pushes us off and climbs in.

That low, gravelly growl and the dominance in his tone, reminds me again of my younger and wilder days at the club, when I was a submissive and wanted to succumb immediately, well at least try to, anyway.

Always did struggle with that at the club. Giggles.

Setting the sail, Ross gets us on our way.

I settle in, taking a deep breath, doing my best to settle my nerves and get myself under control, while watching his incredible body work his boat like a pro. This is a perfect day to sail, it is beautiful, breathtaking; feeling the sun on my face, and there is a wonderful breeze taking us down the bay.

After a while, he takes off his shirt and his muscles are glistening with sweat as the sun shines down on his bronzed skin. A shiver runs through me, as I look at his toned body, wanting to rake my nails across his chest and lick up along his pecs. I lick my lips, cross, and uncross my legs several times, feeling the sweat between them. He watches me closely; it is like he knows exactly what he is doing.

With this dark, heated look in his eyes, he tells me that with the tan and glow of my skin that it would be a shame to have tan lines and suggests I should take off my bikini. "Your body is flawless Lacy," he growls.

I stand up, slowly running one hand up my right leg over my hip, brushing my flat stomach with my fingertips, and tremble at my own touch. Slowly laying my hand flat on my stomach, moving it tenderly up my ribs, spreading my fingers to cup my breast. Tilting my head back, I turn just a bit to the side, so he can see better.

Cupping my large breast in my small hand, I squeeze, pinch my nipple lightly, a soft moan escapes my lips; tilting my head back again, my long dark hair cascades down my back. I reach around my neck and untie the top and let it fall, running my hands back over my breasts, again grazing my erect nipples. Once again I reach around to untie the back letting it drop to the floor. I do the same to the strings on the side of my thong, and watch it, also fall to the floor.

Hearing him hiss between his teeth, makes my pussy throb.

Smiling inside, I lean over spreading my legs apart, so he can see the wetness between them. Very slowly, I run my hand over my ass and down between the crack, and dip my finger into the wetness that has pooled at my opening, just waiting to drip. Bending a bit more, as I pick up my bikini and go lay down on my back in the cozy little area, he has made with some pillows propped up.

Slowly leaning back, grabbing a pillow for my head, one hand behind my head and the other laying on my hip, spreading my legs, and looking up at him—I give him a wink and smile.

"You are a very naughty girl, and you will pay for that young lady."

He growls at me, again in that low rumble, and I laugh again as I crook my finger, beaconing him to come over. I gleam and say, "I have been known to be unruly sometimes, you want to have a taste?"

He jumps up so fast my head spins, bringing down the sail and tying it off, as he throws over the anchor.

His eyes bore into mine, as he walks towards me like he will ravish me upon his arrival. He grabs my ankle and ties it down so fast, then the other. I do not even have time to think how he even found rope and figured out how to do that so fast.

Before I know it, my legs are spread wide open, and he is moving his rough hands up the inside of my thighs, licking and biting, as he moves closer to my dripping-wet pussy. His mouth getting ever so close to my sex, I feel his warm breath close to my opening, as I take in a deep breath. The want and need are so overpowering, my body starts to shake.

His tongue darts out and swipes across my hood covering the sensitive little bud. I scream as the pleasure rocks through me.

Not even a second has passed, and his fingers spread my swollen folds and my pussy is throbbing and is already aching. My hips buck up towards his mouth, but he pushes me back down and denies me.

I hear him chuckle and he tells me, "Not so fast." He continues to tease me, tapping one finger on my clit as he drags it slowly down my opening, and pushes his thick finger in my sloppy-wet pussy slowly, ever so slowly.

I thrust up, moaning, as I feel the ache increasing now.

He continues his feverish torture, then his tongue flicks my hard little bud —flick, flick, flick— then clamps down his lips and hungry tongue, wet, silky so warm. The warm gush of my juices flow like a river for him, the fire consuming my entire body, as my hips move to a rhythm of their own.

Then—oh my gosh—I feel the pressure of two fingers inside my throbbing, aching, hole hitting inside my walls, that very spot that will drive me right over, as it sends me straight into the burning flame.

The burn of the exquisite pleasure runs up my spine, as my legs go straight, then relaxing as my body starts to tremble feeling the force. My head gets fuzzy, my breath hitches, the overwhelming surge flows so fast and fierce, like a volcano about to erupt.

He growls on my drenched pussy, feeling that growl sends me completely over the edge. "Cum, Lacy. Cum on my tongue, now!"

Erupting on his tongue!

A warm release surges, flows through me in waves; my eyes roll back, body arches; the pleasure is unimaginable and so intoxicating. Bucking, thrusting, and circling my hips on his hot tongue so hard, for what seems like forever. Running my hands through his hair, digging my nails in, screaming with such passion, not being able to get enough, shaking and convulsing—and finally squirting, as he licks and sucks every bit of me. The fire continues to burn through.

Feeling his warm lips kissing and sucking my swollen folds, my hard clit pulses for him to watch as he kisses the inside of my thighs; I come down from my inferno.

He slowly stands up and unties my ankles, grabs his cock in his big strong hand. Stroking from root to tip, and back down again. There is hunger in his eyes.

"Lacy, it's time, beautiful."

"Oh yeah," I moan, softly. "Please, Ross."

Picking me up, my legs wrap around his waist immediately, sitting down on the bench again. My hands go to his chest, nails digging in, running through the hairs bathed along the broadness. The grip of his hands tighten around my ass, squeezing, as he spreads my ass cheeks open. Gliding me back and forth against his hard thick shaft, juices coating his length. The pleasure rolls through me. The arch of my back pushes my erect nipples towards his mouth, looking down into his eyes, watching his tongue sneak out and lick those wanting peaks—I growl. He begins to bite, sucking them into his mouth, moving from one to the other; my head falling back—the want, need, desire, and lust build so fast.

Lifting my ass just a bit more, reaching down, wrapping my hand around his throbbing cock, I line it up with my slick swollen folds. He thrusts me down on that thick throbbing veiny cock. "Oh yes!" I scream.

Grabbing his head, running my nails through his hair, I begin to ride him with no mercy. My clit is rubbing against his pubic bone, his hard cock filling my warm pussy. With the sun beaming down on our already-burning skin, the fire within burns hot. Thrusting down, I roll my hips in a circular motion, feeling him so deep inside me. The warmth is running up my spine, as my body starts to convulse and my pussy clenches tight around his thick cock. He slows me down for a bit, and then slaps my ass hard to speed me back up. This goes on for a while, building me to the edge and then bringing me back down, just enough to not yet cum.

Before the climax hits, he pulls out and I gasp, feeling the emptiness. He flips me over putting me on all fours with my back arched, ass high in the air, and thrusts back in.

I am screaming, "Oh my god, YES!"

Thrusting deeper and harder, he is such a beast taking me now. Hearing him growl in my ear, as he grabs my hips with those strong hands and rams me faster, I also hear my juices, as he pounds me, his balls slapping my hard clit.

That is all it takes. We are both GROWLING, the warmth of my orgasm flows through my body and gushes onto the steel rod of his cock as it tears into me; his hot surge shooting inside my womb. Ecstasy has arrived, as we both are breathing heavily; feeling his sweat drip onto the small of my back. He slowly pulls out, as my pussy pulses with his hot cum deep inside me.

Pulling me into his arms, we lay together holding one another. My nails are lightly grazing his chest, his are on my hip rubbing gently back and forth, as we catch our breath. We feel the gentle rocking of the boat, and the salty sea breeze cooling our heated, perspiring skin.

Looking up into his eyes, kissing and nuzzling his neck, I close my eyes as I drift off into a blissful state of fulfillment.