All Comments on 'At the Cabin Pt. 04'

by Thrognar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

I liked the story, but the whole 25 yr old stuff... really? Also this story should have been just 1 post. It's OK i guess. I only comment and vote at the end of the story.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read all four chapters before I voted my 5. Although at times the pace seemed a little fast, all the elements were there for a good erotic story.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 2 years ago

Loved the 4 part story. Write some more!!!!

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210over 1 year ago

Good story. A bit soft on yhe sex, but we'll done.

D&A

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

A most excellent read...would like to hear more about the family dynamic...

Five Star rating for the whole thing...I appreciate the family ties and how they blend together so well...like Just A and JJ told them, sex is more than just physical...the emotional tie has to be present, at some level, or it is not worth the effort. I have been with a few girls who, it turned out, would not/did not bond like I did...and I am a GUY...OOOHHH...guys are not supposed to be emotional and attached...

Sorry, guys...had to throw that out there...JJ and Liars got it right...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One thing I like about this story is the fact that not once was race or even skin tone/hair color mentioned. Sure, the names are pretty typical of “white” folk, but this family could be just about anything.

Rapier875Rapier87511 months ago

Excellent tale.

You should do part 5 where they all move in together.

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous