At the Cabin Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,730 Followers

"She's got... holy shit that feels good... she's got the hang of it." I gasped

"Getting close bro?" Kiara asked in her sultry voice, her lips right next to my ear.

"Not yet..." I gasped, "But if she keeps that up, I'll be there soon."

Kiara pressed her body into mine and continued to gently run her nails up and down my torso, occasionally turning my head to face her so she could kiss me.

"Oh my god, Abs," I gasped, "I'm gonna cum."

"Wanna taste him?" Kiara asked as Abby pulled my cock out of her mouth and started jerking me off.

A second later the first jet of cum shot out of my cock and landed just above my belly button. My cock throbbed in her hand, as another jet shot out and landed just below my belly button. My cock twitched in Abby's hand again as two final weaker jets of cum pumped out of me onto her hand and dripped down onto my stomach.

Unlike the other night where Abby had just washed the cum off her hand, she bought her fingers up to her mouth, and after an encouraging nod from Kiara, licked some of my cum off her fingers.

"It's kinda salty." she said after she swallowed, "I don't know if I could swallow mouthfuls of it, but I like it."

Kiara reached down, scooped some of my cum off my stomach, and licked her fingers clean. "I love the taste," she said, "One of the many reasons I like sucking cock so much."

Just listening to them kept my cock at full mast. Usually I'd go limp, but the excitement of two gorgeous women, one who happened to be my sister and the other my cousin, talking dirty kept me hard. "You still want me to fuck you Abby?"

Kiara arched an eyebrow.

"We were betting that you and James would be fucking when we got back, and he said if you were, then he was gonna fuck me." Abby explained.

"Well, don't let me stop you." Kiara said, handing me the pack of condoms I had the foresight to grab. "If you're gonna fuck my brother, then be my guest."

She even helped Abby put the condom on me, and then I rolled Abby over onto her back and put her legs up over my shoulders. "Ooh, what's this for...?" she asked as I plunged into her, "Oh..."

As timing would have it my phone rang, Kiara rummaged through my pockets to find it. "It's dad." she said, then swiped up to answer the phone. "Hey daddy, no JJ's taking a nap..." she walked out of the room shaking her ass at us, and closed the door behind her.

"Now where were we?" I asked, turning my attention back to Abby. "Oh, right, this."

I started fucking her slowly, but now that her wild side was unleashed she urged me to speed up. "Fuck me harder, JJ. I can take it."

"You sure?"

She stared right into my eyes with undisguised lust and almost growled "I. Said. Fuck. Me. Harder."

Well, if that's what my cousin wanted, that's what she was gonna get. I started thrusting for all I was worth into Abby, my cock going as deep as I could get it with her almost folded in half on the bed. Her knees were literally touching her tits.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, like that. Oh, god, JJ, yes, fuck me like that. Don't you dare fucking stop!"

"Wasn't planning on it." I said, "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you Abs."

The sound of our hips echoed off the walls, along with our moans and groans of pleasure, and the squeaking of the bed.

Abby squealed with pleasure as she looked up at me as I fucked her for all I was worth. "Fuck, JJ, you're gonna make me cum if you keep fucking me like that."

"Let go, Abs," I groaned, "I want to see that moment when you lose control."

"Holy fuck, JJ," she gasped, "I'm almost there... fuck... I'm cumming!"

Her body shook and her pussy clamped down on me as her orgasm hit and she let out another one of her wordless screams. I really hoped Kiara was either off the phone or far enough away that dad didn't hear that. She kept her eyes open and on me as she screamed in pleasure, and I nearly exploded as I watched her face as she came. But I wasn't done yet.

"On your knees." I said, after she rode out her orgasm, she flipped over and got up on her knees, and I drove my cock into her from behind, I grabbed her hips and continued to fuck her for all I was worth. She again let loose with a squeal of pleasure.

We were both covered in sweat, grunting and groaning with the effort of sexual bliss, my hips loudly slapping into her firm ass cheeks.

"Oh yeah, Abby," I groaned "Take that cock. Goddamn, I love looking at your sweet ass."

"Yeah?" she gasped, "You like your little cousins ass, you perv?"

"Oh yeah," I said, then I felt that familiar sensation. "Oh fuck Abby. I'm gonna cum."

"Already?"

"I can't help it, you're just so fucking hot." I said.

"From where I'm standing, you both are." Kiara said from the doorway.

Neither one of us had noticed her open the door and come back in, her fingers furiously working her pussy as she watched us.

"Don't stop on account of me," she gasped, grabbing the door frame for balance. "Go ahead and cum, JJ. Because... oh fuck... I'm about to..."

She sagged down to her knees and whimpered in pleasure as she came, and that was all it took to push me over the edge. I exploded inside Abby, filling the condom with that felt like gallons of cum. Once I was done, I slowly pulled out of Abby and collapsed on my back, and she sagged down onto her stomach.

Kiara slowly pulled herself up and walked over to the bed and carefully pulled the condom off of me, tossing it in the trash with the one from the other night.

"That was fucking hot." my sister said, joining us on the bed.

As you can guess for the next week and a half the four of us fucked and sucked each other silly. Kiara and I taught James and Abby some new positions, and even taught James how to eat pussy. Much like Abby with going down on him, he was a little unsure of what to do when he was between her legs, but he quickly figured out what to do with a lot of encouragement from Abby.

Abby and Kiara would go back and forth between James and myself, sometimes in separate rooms, sometimes in the same room. We had sex all over the house, in every position we could think of. We also went skinny dipping from then on, because what was the point of wearing bathing suits when we had already seen each other naked? Of course that sometimes led to us fucking outside by the lake.

But all good things must come to an end, and our two weeks by the lake was down to two days. We took one day to make sure to pack up any food we could still use and toss what we couldn't (or wouldn't survive the 4 hour car trip back, like the ice cream), pack our clothes and have sex one last time. The next day we headed home.

"You know, Ki," I said as I guided the car down the road, "I think it's about time we moved out. We've been able to keep our secret from mom and dad this long, but how much longer can we keep it up?"

"Good point," she said, "It's getting harder and harder for me not to scream in pleasure when you make me cum."

"How come you guys still live at home anyway?" James asked, "I mean Abby and I do because of Uncle Joe and Aunt Rose being... well Uncle Joe and Aunt Rose."

"Because it was convenient and mom and dad didn't mind as long as we helped contribute to help with the bills, and weren't just sitting around on our asses all day long." I said.

"Which is why dad gave us jobs at the gym." Kiara said, "But yeah, we need to move out, so you two can come and visit."

"Plus, I think it's gonna be a lot harder for you two to keep your new relationship a secret." I said. "If we get our own place, you guys can come visit us whenever you want without having to worry about either set of parents finding out."

Once we got home, Kiara and I presented the idea to our parents and they agreed that it was time for us to move out on our own. It took a couple of months before we found a place, but eventually we found an apartment that was only ten minutes away. We told our parents that we would be living together to save money.

The sex has only gotten better as now we don't have to hold back since we're not hiding it anymore, and we see a lot more of James and Abby as well. They've managed to balance the two sides of their personalities pretty well, even if it was hard for them to resist the temptation fuck each others brains out (but they knew the risk of being caught was way too high). To their parents they managed to act like they always do, keeping up the sweet innocent conservative façade, but around us, the wild side we unleashed during our two weeks at our grandfather's cabin comes out to play.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,730 Followers
12