All Comments on 'At The Conference Ch. 02'

by lucy54

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Once with one guy

Ok she may have come out all right and the two of you may not have gotten any diseases that time. The woman is a slut wife, she wont, cant, stay faithful. She loved his cock not yours. So easy for one to walk around and be blind and say everything is alright. What was it that was said, oh yes, one is born every minute!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
her side

thanks for sharing. would love to hear her side of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OK, but

Typical story but still a fun read. Also would like to hear her side. Wonder if there is more going on than what he thinks. Note, you really should get an editor or proof reader. Many misspellings, missing last one or two letters in a word, wrong words being used, and missing words in sentences really distracted. Look forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it

good story. needs editing. would love to hear the same story from the wife's persepctive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very erotic memoir.

Well written. Sid's looks and commanding manner brought back old memories of a similar relationship my wife and I had with a pushy, dominant old man who was our landlord for several years. He loved to be in control and we let him.

Even in his late 70's he lorded it over us when we sometimes visited him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One does not have to be a pessimist to believe

unprotected bareback sex with others leads to diseases. It is very natural and occurs in a great percentage of those involved in adulterous and cheating sex. Would I have kept such a submissive and irrational woman as my wife, not on your life or mine. She complained to much before simply opening her legs and getting strange cock thrust into her and being cum into. it is said no woman cheats by accident, and this one definately was not involved in an accident nor in date rape drugs. The only real answer is she went up to his room intending to be used sexually and the husband is to stupid to prevent it. Actually I am not a skeptic my wife and I have been involved in safe, sane, consensual sex with others. Intentionally and together in full agreement before hand, using sane and safe methods of sexual relations. You my friend, talk of this really happening and nowhere in it did the words Safe, Sane, and Consensual ever get considered much less followed. You and she are lucky that Sid was not diseased by other sluts he had used and given you a good dose of HIV or some drug resistant STD. Do try to grow up and join the real world and know that if she was a slut with you present, she will be with you not present, it only takes opportunity and excuse adn for most women he let me before so he will again is enough justification and excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Interesting but a "slut is always a slut"

Nice try!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pimp My Wife

Wife should drop the low life hubby and take up with Syd at least he doesn't try to pretend he loves her while pimping her out at the same time. What a crap story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very nice

I loved it. Not much of a gang bang man but the whole bit with Sid on his own is great. How he becomes more assertive once he knows they're into it is very well managed too and makes it more erotic

RogerRogerover 16 years ago
A bit better written than chapter one.

Which isn't saying much. Still a lot of problems with bad grammar, poor spelling, awkward phrasing and lousy punctuation. At least, this time, it reads like you might have been sober writing it. I'll take your word for it being a "true" story. I care more about a story being good rather than being true. You got lucky that "Angie didn't catch any diseases, infections or anything else." Especially since Sid sounded like the kind of guy who would fuck anything, including prostitutes who might have had who knows what and you let him fuck her bareback. Even in 1998, that was a stupid thing to do, no matter how carried away you all got in the situation. I think it was a cop out not to reveal Angie's feelings. You revealed everything else about her being a slut. Why not her feelings? Would have made for a more interesting story. It makes me think either you don't know her feelings or don't think you could write them well enough to convince us that you do.

doctoryes48doctoryes48over 16 years ago
Wonderful

I left a comment for your recounting of your first day. This is even hotter. Loved it. I hope that like with us, the man got your wife's phone number and months later called when he was in your town. doctoryes48@hotmail.com

doctoryes48doctoryes48over 16 years ago
Wonderful

I left a comment for your recounting of your first day. This is even hotter. Loved it. I hope that like with us, the man got your wife's phone number and months later called when he was in your town. doctoryes48@hotmail.com

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
Why!

Ask your self a some serious questions do you care for this woman in any way does she care for you in any way does she still like having sex with you MORE than any other person or persons or is she just having sex because she wants to and by the way are you haveing sex with other woman and if so do you tell her about them does she still tell you about her other sex life and more importantly do still like to have sex with her MORE than any other person. You might have noticed I have not said LOVE in any of these statements because sorry but there does not appear to be any.

As with all couples who have sex outside of there marriage I always ask WHY are you married why not just be fuck buddies call me old fashioned but being married used to mean sex with one person not many.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The best!!!!!!!!!!

A super continuation of the first "Conference" story. I absolutely loved every word. his story deserves several more chapters, where hopefully Sid has his wicked way with Angie..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The best

I read this story six months ago and have been trying to find it again. it is the hottest story I have read by far. I would love to have your wifes side of the conference and what she thought of Sid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Which is worse?

I'm not sure which is worse, the garbage this author has written or the number of readers who thought this garbage was wonderful.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Romantic Realism

I enjoyed your story and was written from a perspective I can relate. I am glad it is true and not fantasy. Although the scenario is far from ordinary - it is still very believable. There is a rare combination of idealism, romance, submissiveness, and sensuality in both you and your wife and imagine this makes for a wonderful relationship. I look forward to reading about further episodes of fun you two share and realize it is very personal but thanks for sharing this. I hope to see more of your stories.

doctoryes48doctoryes48almost 15 years ago
Most arousing experience I have read

this was the most erotic, arousing, sexual story I have read and beautifully written. Would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
to all you spineless men who love this story

get on your knees and speard your ass and let another man fuck you in the ass.

slutbethslutbethover 14 years ago
all over cum

i could stop rubbig my clit while reading this,i came twice while willing myself to be the horny wife and having my husband enjoying my enjoying.well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Boring - just another self-centered whore.

Crap!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
The English seem to have a long history of...

....excusing cuckoldry. The term "slut wife" is of course an oxymoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OH LOOK

peepeepete is being boring pedantic and pseudo again. Fuckin dog turd.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Interesting start to your story.

What a good way to alienate your readers; start out with a hostile statement. Then, of course, you end up the same way. No wonder you get so many negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

Fantastic loved to have witnessed that

VagabondxVagabondxalmost 13 years ago
AWESOME

Great story!!! would have luv'd to read more about her and sid hooking up after the fact, but very hot indeed!!!

1jbm1jbmover 12 years ago
Hot story

Fantastic story! I enjoyed very much and look forward to more stories!

Thanks

joe

Bd4554Bd4554over 11 years ago
Fabulous story

This is my favorite story in the whole category. Very erotic and wonderfully creative!

jakessnake26jakessnake26over 11 years ago
Love it

real or not - still awesome. Keep writing please

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Better than Ch.1 - Begs for an editor!

It is an interesting dilemma ... The recent history of this couple suggests that Sweetie needs something to wake her up (and the two nights certainly do that), but Sweetie also needs protecting, and Hubby had NO idea whether she was accepting or consenting the first time! Hell, Hubby was an asshole for agreeing to go up to Disgusting Sid's room in the first place!

PLEASE find an editor! Reading this is painful!

3*

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
WANTED!!

Men with Balls to star in LW stories! Apply withIn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

This is absolutely the most erotic story I have read in a long long time.

Thanks for making me cum so many times :)

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cuckold is waiting

Now that she understands her body needs more cock and better fucking that her cuckold gives her, when will she do it again? That is the question. Did Sid ever stop by as hubby was at work or on travel? Old Sid seems like the type to keep in contact with this hot slut wife. Did she keep dressing sexy? Attempting to pick guys up? If this is true which I tend to believe, then I also believe she is still slut

and still giving up her pussy for hot hard cock. I think hubby needs to rethink this. She sure as hell would not just suddenly stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ch. 2 describes day 2 of the Conference, where thr husband & wife learn more about their perverted sides. Luckily their self discovery reveals that their kinky sides are complementary: they were meant for each other! Sex scenes are well depicted.

The wife is a keeper in spite of everything... or because of everything.

The author either depicts, or let us infer, what goes on thru husbands mind (wife's too).

[The £8,000 bonus & the free trip for two to Fiji were unnecessay part of the story; the reward adds nothing to this sex story unless the husband's boss meets Angie there & fucks her (or something). Angie would have been royally fucked with or without that money. But... i must admit i haven't read Ch. 3 yet.]

What i particularly liked about this series is that the husband and wife love each other. Yes the way they love each other is kinky (perverted if you wish) but it is sincere love nevertheless! Besides, who of us on this site qualifies to cast the first stone! I don't. LOVE - not kink! - keeps their marriage together.

Angie cares about her husband, & loves him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Tell me why would she stay with you?

An old guy with a big pot belly fucks her better than you, makes her his whore and can have her whenever he wants...so besides being a cuckie that pays the bills what fucking good are you as a husband? And you can't tell us or she isn't telling you...she is fucking Syd on the sly and you're just the what? Again I ask ...what the fuck are you good for?

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Sid again?

My question now is. Why does it take a sixty year old pot bellied man with yellowing teeth to give the wife the orgasms her husband can´t? And where did those other hickies come from? She did not get them that first night because her clothing never came off that first night. Here is what killed the story for me beside the hubby being stupid and afraid of Sid. Why bring up those other new hickies if you´re not going to follow up on them? This author might be trying to shove this story down out throats as being a true story, but next time try writing something believable.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Just

Just cucks and whores in another crappy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVE this story: ★★★★★ (5.0)! In my book Angie is still a keeper. Period.

This story has so far got 63 faves out of 112,665 views which is 0.56 faves per 1K views; based on the faves-to-views ratio, this story gets an A.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why Sid?

Sid must be really good in bed. She not only has sex with this fat old man with yellow teeth she makes out with him French kissing this seemingly gross guy then snuggles up with him afterwards. Doesn’t sounds like a pleasant way to start out a Hotwife marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sid is just a way of punishing herself. If you see a hot sexy woman with a man like that it’s because she’s using his grotesqueness to punish herself. Debasing herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I LOVED CH. 2.

I gave you a 5.0 = 100% = A++ (☆☆☆☆☆).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FIVE STAR story!

It is very etotic and true to life.

Angie is s keeper. End of discussion. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am copy pasting a comment I really liked.

Quote:

Anonymous, almost 10 years ago

Great story

This is absolutely the most erotic story I have read in a long long time.

Thanks for making me cum so many times :)

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

True story....Ha! I'll believe it when my shit turn purple and smell like rainbow sherbet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous