At The Dance

Story Info
Stacy's looking for a good time, and got a lot more.
1.3k words
3.83
8.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanniD
DanniD
1 Followers

** all characters depicted are 18+ years of age **

Stacy had seen the ad online; it was a dance at the local high school. She hadn't been dancing in a while and thought it might be fun, even if she did have to go stag, maybe she could meet a guy. She was the petite type, a short 5 ft, 110 lbs, and only a low B cup, but she still had some good curves. After an hour or so on her hair she chose an outfit to make the most of what she had, she slid on a pair light blue tights that showed and hugged her butt so perfectly, it may as well have been paint, and a halter top that showed every inch of cleavage she had to spare. After one last check on her hair on make-up she was out the door.

The high school wasn't far so she walked there; she could already hear the music from the sidewalk. She followed the signs and made her way in, along a hallway and down a flight, where a guy at the doors to what seemed to be a gym was collecting money and checking ID. The ad did say 18 or older so maybe they're selling alcohol. She was 21 but never really a drinker so it didn't matter to her one way or the other, it was a collage gym after all. The heat was stifling from all the moving bodies so she grabbed a bottle of water.

The music was so loud everything was vibrating and Stacy loved it. She saw some of her friends and hit the dance floor. They danced like strippers without poles; it was just a matter of time before some guy wanted one of them. Stacy watched her friends as guys moved up behind them and for the dance. She wasn't the last one when she felt hands slide around her waist. She looked back at the handsome man behind her.

Taller than her his hair was like black marble and his eyes were like chocolate, his hands were smooth on the outside but they felt callus on the tips. She let him lead to the music as it picked up pace, grinding her ass against him. It wasn't gradual; suddenly he was hard between her cheeks. The feeling of him pressing on her like that was getting her very worked up. A glance at her friends let her know they all found a partner and if they were naked it would have been an orgy.

She caught him over her shoulder and kissed him, there was no real intent at first but there was a sweet taste on his lips that drew her in deeper. Their tongues met each other and she wanted more. He broke the kiss and pulled on her hands, he led her to the back and slipped through a set of doors. She thought it was an exit and expected a car with a lot of hesitation and second thoughts, but it was just the locker room. The music was at ridiculous volume and even here they could barely understand each other, but at this point it hardly mattered.

He guided her onto a bench as his tongue explored her mouth, while his hands caressed every inch of her. She felt him looking for a bra strap and almost laughed because she wore neither bra nor panties. He pushed her top up exposing her small breasts and began on her nipples, massaging one while sucking and licking the other, the switching. She felt his other hand between her legs meeting her soaking pussy. His finger danced on her clit like they were moving to the music.

She pulled him out of his pants and got on her knees, she was in awe of his size, it was easily bigger than anything she'd seen outside of porn, but as wet as she was she wasn't worried. She stroked it a couple of times and wrapped her lips around it. She sucked along and licked his head feeling it getting bigger and harder, until she heard him moan.

Stacy got back on the bench and slid her tights down. She gestured to her purse and said "Don't forget the condom." He turned her around and bent her over; she heard her bag move and he said "Dryd'c knayd, E ryda luhtusc." she couln't hear him because it got lost in the music, but it sounded like "I already have a condom."

She felt his head past her lips and got wetter by the inch. He slid in slowly and it felt like he'd never stop. She gripped the bench for support because there was some friction, maybe it was his size or maybe the condom he was using is latex-free, ribbed, or even without any lube. She'd had a fair number of partners but they always used her condoms, normal ones with spermicidal lube, so she had no experience with knowing the difference. She nearly screamed when he was finally all the way in. He was pressing against parts of her so deep they had never been touched before.

Every twitch sent a spasm through her body. After she adapted to his size and depth he finally began thrusting. Slowly at first so she could get used to it. Every push she got wetter, and every time he'd go as deep as he could. His pace got faster but never frenzied, he was careful because of his size and always making sure he was as deep as possible. His hands reached around her one for her breasts and the other on her clit. The simultaneous and surprise pleasure was all she needed.

Her orgasm exploded and she felt herself pouring onto his cock, all the friction was finally gone he moved grabbing and caressing her ass and back to her hips. His hands gripped her sides and his cock stopped as deep as he could get it. He was deeper than he had been earlier when she felt it.

A final hard thrust triggered another orgasm followed by a hot feeling she could only call a pulsing and she came harder than she ever had before. Every bit of heat, every pulse she felt made the feeling increase. She screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt more and more. She suddenly realized what was making her feel so amazing. He was cumming inside of her.

It was the first time any man had cum inside of her. She was terrified because every pulse that gave her such pleasure was more and more of his life making sperm. It was so hot she couldn't stop cumming with him; she tried to do some quick math on her timing and knew that this was a terrible time to experiment without protection. She could still feel him adding more of his hot juices flooding her to the brim, but he kept pumping more of his seed into her overflowing and readily accepting womb.

She pushed at him trying to get him to stop cumming in her, surprised and worried that he wasn't done yet. She may as well have been swinging a feather for all the good it did. He must have misunderstood her intention because when he finally pulled out and sat her on the bench he began jerking his cum all over her face. Some of it poured into her mouth, while it was delightfully sweet, the sheer volume of it wouldn't let her swallow nearly enough. She drank what she could but ended up with her face dripping down onto her top and her breasts.

She was dazed and a little confused. He pulled her to a standing position and yanked her pants back up, her top back down until she was fully dressed again. Unfortunately he didn't bother to help her clean up, so her clothes absorbed every drop of his cum. He washed his hands and brought her through a back exit outside.

As soon as they were out she slapped him. "What the hell asshole, I said use a condom?!"

He was shocked, "No you said forget the condom, I said, that's great I hate condoms." She slapped him again and stormed off.

DanniD
DanniD
1 Followers