At the Double Feature

Story Info
The projectionist shows a customer what's better than porn.
3.2k words
4.65
9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PUSSYCAT THEATER: The Pussycat Theaters were a chain of adult movie theaters, operating between the 1960s and the 1980s. Pussycat Theaters had 30 locations in California and were known for their cat-girl logo.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Back in in the 1980's The Pussycat Theater was the ultimate venue for men of culture to immerse themselves in fine Adult Erotic Entertainment. Translation? Where pervs like me could watch porn for hours on a single five dollar ticket.

So, there I sat, in the back of the theater, off to the right side in a dark corner. Marilyn Chambers, Insatiable on the big screen, and me with my dick out and covered by a large bandanna. Every so often stroking it when a particularly hot scene played in front of me. This one was Marilyn's fantasy of John Holmes.

John Holmes. Johnny the Wad as he was nicknamed. Cock longer than a full foot and thick as a summer sausage. And there was Marilyn, bravely trying to keep it all in her mouth. Backing off every now and then to catch her breath and suck and lick along the shaft. As I was admiring the scene, is when someone sat down next to me.

"Beautiful, isn't it." He said, calmly as he took the seat to my left.

"Mmmm" I replied, noncommittally. "Quite a sight."

That was when this guy's hand, landed atop my bandanna, palm flat, just resting on my member undercover. I looked over and could just make out his smile in the dimly lit theater. The only light being from the large screen down front.

"Seeing such a magnificent male appendage on a forty foot screen must be very exciting." he commented. Then his palm rubbed me in a circular motion for a few seconds and I felt my cock throb at the touch.

"I've been watching you since you whipped it out and covered in with this signal." he claimed.

"I'm under the overhang. How..." I began and he interrupted me.

"We have peep holes in the floor of the booth." He grinned. "For security, but I let most people just do their thing."

"Then, why me? I asked. "What signal?" I went on to inquire.

"Your Bandanna." he stated. Then clarified. "The colors mean you are looking for Oral Sex and Anal Sex."

"I didn't know that." I stated. I wanted to end the conversation, but for some reason my cock was getting harder.

"I'll tell you all about the Hanky Codes later." he said. "But right now, if you say no, I'll let you be." I knew there was more, though. "Otherwise, let me help you out with your problem here." I nodded.

As he removed my bandanna and gripped my cock, he lowered himself and swallowed me whole. I had to stifle an expletive so as not to alert the rest of the theater hat was happening.

"I've never had a guy suck me off." I whispered in a strained voice. He took me out of his mouth for a moment and said;

"Does it really feel different than when your girlfriend does it?" I had to think about it for a minute. In that time he went right back to sucking my engorged member. It was twitching and throbbing in his mouth as he sucked and let his tongue wrap around it and play over the hole at the tip.

"No, it doesn't." I hissed through gritted teeth. "But you're also doing things she doesn't." I admitted.

With that he thew up a thumbs up sign, then sank all the way down to the root of my cock and swallowed, gripping my whole cock in his throat.

I groaned and my cock spasmed in his throat and I let loose a stream of hot cum. He grabbed my thighs and held tight, gulping down all of my cum, until I was spent.

He sat up and whispered. "That was kind of rude. But fun." Then he tossed my bandanna back over my crotch. "You really should warn someone when you're gonna cum in their mouth." he admonished, with a grin. "Wipe up." he ordered. "Looks like Johnny's about to sink his wad into Marilyn's tight box." he observed.

He held out a hand to me. "I'm Dante." he began. "I run the projection booth."

"I'm Jerry." I responded. "I've never had sex with a guy before." I admitted "But that was a fantastic blow job."

Dante smile at me and asked. "Wanna try?" and a puzzled look came over me face. "Sucking cock?" he continued. "It'd also be a good apology for shooting a load into my mouth without warning." I had to wonder if he was serious or just bullshitting me. But when he unzipped and pulled out his own cock, I knew he was serious.

Dante's cock wasn't long at all. Maybe five or six inches. But it was thick. He stroked it a few times and it came p to half mast. "Your first time." he said with a grin. "I won't push you, or expect perfect head." he claimed. "But I'll guide you."

I positioned myself over his crotch, tentatively. His member looked almost tapered. It was thick at the base and gradually thinned toward the tip. It looked more like a bullet than a penis. A larger, fleshy bullet, with very visible veins crisscrossing around the shaft.

"Just start with the head." he instructed. "Take it in your lips, hold it there and try to swirl your tongue around it." So I slowly lowered my head to it. Dante sighed as my lips closed around the head of his cock. It was warm, bordering on hot, but not hot enough to burn. There was a tang, salty, almost metallic. Not unpleasant at all. There was a musk though.

The smell of sweat. He had been sitting up there in the hot booth all day, so it wasn't surprising. I swirled my tongue around, sucking a little as well, when the tip of my tongue ran over the hole of his urethra in the tip. I poked at it, the way he did me. He hissed slightly then chuckled.

"Ooh! Nice." he whispered to me. "Now try going a little more." I stopped and took a deep breath through my nose and exhaled, then began lowering myself onto this fleshy bullet. I took about four inches and began to gag a little, so I stopped and closed my lips and just held him there.

"Not too bad for a first timer." Dante said encouragingly. "Now just bob up and down like a piston." he went on. "Play with it while you're doing it. Have some fun." So I did. I tried wrapping my tongue around him like he'd done to me. I sucked in my cheeks to apply pressure to the shaft as I sucked.

Through all of this, Dante just moaned and leaned back in his seat. I could hear the moans and groan and some out of place dialogue from the film as I continued. "Oh, by the way." Dante said absently. "If you feel me swell up it means I'm gonna cum." he snickered. "Only warning."

I'm not sure how long I played with his cock in my mouth, but eventually I heard him grunt and his cock swelled up, and twitched in my mouth. I tasted something salty begin leaking from the tip of his cock so I began to pull back.

Just as I pulled back to the head, his cock exploded in my mouth and I clamped down as his cum sprayed the inside of my mouth and began flowing down my throat. It was slimy and slick like oysters and was bitter kind of metallic, If you've ever put a nine volt battery to your tongue, the after taste is what his cum tasted like. I swallowed hard so not to spit.

Dante sighed as the torrent subsided. "Ahhh, not bad for a first timer." he said. Then stretched and sat up. By now the credits were rolling and the ending song was playing. "Whoa!" he exclaimed. Gotta get upstairs." There wasn't any panic in his voice, just mild urgency. "Wanna come up?" he asked.

"Can I do that?" I asked. "I'm not an employee." He looked at me a moment to see if I was serious.

"Jerry." he began. "My Man. I'm the only employee here." he went on. "I open, Close, Stock the machines, sell the tickets, run the films and close up." He seemed very proud of his position here. "I say, you're allowed." then he winked at me. That gave me a bit of a shiver.

"Double Feature tonight." Dante informed me as he pushed open the door to the projection booth. The credits were just finishing, and he flipped a switch between the two huge projectors. The preview reel began running and Dante began threading the new film onto the main projector. I took that moment to look around.

The projection booth was larger than I'd thought, and had a side room. I'm guessing it was for film storage. But as this was no longer a main stream theater, the shelves were gone and it was set up as an apartment. It seemed they only had three or four reels in the booth at a time, and from what Dante said, they rotate them out with other stock weekly.

He second feature this week was Debbie Does Dallas. A classic romp starring Herschel Savage, and Bambi Woods. Ninety minutes of the captain of the high school cheer leading squad, fucking and sucking her way to being a Texas Football team cheerleader.

Once it was rolling, Dante turned to me and said. "I've got some ideas on what we can do to further your knowledge of sex with men." he paused a moment. "If you'd like to experiment?"

I shrugged and said, "Sure. I guess." Dante smiled and motioned toward the side room.

"Wait." I said walking in. "Do yo mean?" I began, suddenly realizing what he meant by experimenting. "I'm not sure I'm ready to go that far." I explained.

Dante responded. "You've done your gal, right?" I nodded and he said. "Well, didn't you ever wonder what she felt?" he noticed my nonplussed expression. "Did you wonder what it felt like for you?"

The truth is, I had, and I was pretty sure my expression gave me away. "Again." he went on. "I won't push the issue if yo don't want to, but I think you'll enjoy it."

"I use plenty of KY when I do my girlfriend." I sputtered as a first response.

Dante smiled. "Did you like how I felt in your mouth?" I nodded stupidly. He shrugged. "It'll be fine then."

Dante began undressing. His cock was fully erect again. Apparently, the thought of shoving his manhood into a virgin ass got him going, but good. I began stripping as well.

When I was standing in front of him, stark naked, he stepped over and cupped my balls in one hand and began to massage them. My cock responded almost instantly. I saw the smile on Dante's face just before I closed my eyes and just let myself enjoy the feeling of him massaging my balls.

A minute later she stopped and took my arm. He led me to his cot. Which was more like a roll-away bed that was more like the twin bed that was kept under a daybed. We sat side by side for a few minutes. And Dante stroked my hard member and encouraged me to stroke him as well.

"I won't lie to you." he began. "Even with lube, he first time is gonna hurt a little." He saw me stiffen a bit, and my cock even throbbed. He went on. "Lemme put it this way. Have you ever been so constipated that you push so hard and when it finally comes, it feels like your hole is tearing?"

He saw me nodding and went on. "After it's in for a bit, you'll get used to the pressure. It'll be fine."

I nodded and allowed him to lay me down on the bed. I watched as he put on a condom over his erection and began slathering it with KY Jelly. Then he came over to me. His hand wt with the lubricant and said. "This'll be just a touch cold." he grinned.

It sure was cold. I rubbed his first three fingers around my ass, in the crack and over my sphincter. Then he inserted a single finger and began rubbing, in and out then in a circular motion. I couldn't help but clench my ass around his finger. He then asked. "Can I try a second one?"

I took a deep breath and said "Sure, just go slow ok?" and I felt my cock throb at the same time my sphincter clenched again. He pulled one finger out and then slid his middle finger in along side his index then pushed. I hissed a bit from the sudden sharp pain of the new stretch, but true to his word, the pain subsided as he began circling again.

By the time he added the third finger, I had gotten used to the feeling and was sighing from the in and out motion he was making with his fingers. I inwardly grinned as I realized I was being finger fucked.

After massaging my anus for a few minutes, Dante asked, "What do you think pal, ready to take the leap?" His voice was level and calm. "I've gotten really fucking horny watching you enjoy my fingers." There was a grin spreading on his face now. "I'd love to see you enjoy my cock."

"Yeah." I responded. "I think so." I could feel my eyelids drooping a bit. That anal massage had almost put me to sleep. I smiled at Dante. "I think I'd like to feel you enter me."

Dante re-positioned himself and spread my legs, placing himself between them. Apparently he liked the missionary position as much as I did. He shoved a pillow under my back and ass to lift me, then grabbed the KY again and slathered more on his cock, and placed the tip against my sphincter.

"I'm gonna enter you now." Dante explained. "Just take a deep breath and relax. It'll hurt more if you tense up." I nodded at him and he assured me he would go slowly. Then he pushed and the head of his cock entered my anus. The pain was on par with him pushing three fingers into me but he stopped pushing when the head entered.

Dante's face was inches form my own. Smiling down at me as he held his cock just inside of me. "Feelin' ok bud?" he inquired. I was taking deep breaths and getting used to the feeling. My cock was throbbing between our bodies in time to my breaths. "Just nod when you want me to go deeper."

"Just go slow." I said. "And you can go as deep as you can. A little at a time." He smiled at that and began to slowly press his hips forward. With that his cock began its decent into my bowels. I gritted my teeth and groaned as I could feel the ticker portions of his member spreading my sphincter as it entered me.

When I felt his balls rest against my ass cheeks, I exhaled a breath I hadn't known I was holding. Dante's body was now pressed against mine and I felt my cock throbbing with the increased heat and pressure of our skin on skin contact. I grabbed a hold of his forearms and pushed my hips up.

This caused Dante's cock to push just a bit deeper and I gasped. "Ooh, Greedy now are we?" He giggled. And I just shook my head and told him I had no idea that shift would do that. "If you're up to it, I'd like to star moving some." He said, and I nodded my agreement.

Dante sat back on his haunches and his cock pulled out a ways. Then he began thrusting his hips forward and pulling back in an increasingly rhythmic motion. My breathing became ragged. I was huffing and gasping with each thrust. The pain was getting less and less, but the pressure of each thrust was making me feel bloated. The feeling would subside when he pulled out.

Dante had worked up a rhythm and was slowly and methodically fucking me, and it was feeling good. When I recognized this reality I felt a release in my gut and my cock began spewing cum all over. This didn't seem to phase Dante, he just kept thrusting and pulling back methodically as my cock flapped and sprayed us both.

For whatever reason I exhaled and just let myself yell out, "Oh Fuck Yeah!" and then began giggling. Not long after, Dante grunted and for the first time slammed himself home, and held my hips I felt his cock swell inside of me. It was an odd feeling, but then I felt something hot expanding inside of me.

When it finished, Dante pulled out and I felt the expanse shrink. He'd filled the condom with his cum, now it was leaking out of the condom onto the bed.

I propped myself up on my elbows to see that Dante's cock was bare. I clenched my ass and knew that the condom had come off when he pulled out. The bulb of cum had been held in until his cock that acted as s plug came out. I reached between my legs and pulled the spent rubber out of me.

Dante cracked up at that. "Damn Sam!" He exclaimed. "I blew quite a load." he was panting now, kneeling between my legs watching my shrinking cock pulse it final squirt before going completely limp. "I take it you enjoyed being fucked?" Dante asked, with a grin.

I took a deep breath and answered, "Yeah, I really did." then grinned back at him. "I'm glad we met. I really do like your cock." I could swear his cock tried to stiffen when I said that.

"I gotta setup Insatiable to play again." he explained. Then we can take the back stairs down to the manager's office. There's a shower there." I nodded my agreement.

We walked naked down to the Manager's office, not wanting to get cum all over our clothes. The back way was a private hall so no one saw. We both got into the shower and washed each other.

"Any time you want to play, just come on back on a night I'm working." he invited. "Come early, stay till closing at 2am, we can have more fun." He winked. I told him I most certainly would.

Then he said something I hadn't expected. "Tell your girl about this." he began. "You can ass fuck her while I take you." His grin was broad. "I bet she'd love to see you getting fucked in the ass."

I told him I'd think about that last and let him know. We went back up and got dressed. Unexpectedly, Dante Kissed me on the mouth as I was leaving, and grabbed my crotch. I accepted and grabbed his as well.

Yes, I did go back, several times. Did I bring my Girlfriend any of those times? Well, let's just say she now has a strap on that looks amazingly like Dante's cock.

-- END