At the Hands of The Collector

Story Info
A one-way conversation between captor and controlled victim.
2.7k words
4.17
9.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is by request.

-o-o-

"Linda. Linda. Wake up honey, wake up. There you go. Careful. Don't move too fast now.

It's going to be difficult for a little while, you're not going to be able to move. That's right, and you can't talk either. Don't hurt yourself trying to shake it off, it's not going to help. Linda, you are throwing yourself around like a wild woman, and it's just not going to help. You are not going to get loose. And I know you wanna talk, but you can't. That's not ordinary tape, that is microfoam tape. We never played with that, but I got some recently. I think it's gonna work out just fine. You aren't going to be able to make a sound. Oh, but you look adorable, flexing your face and pushing at it. You're so cute. Honey, it's not going to come loose.

I have you pinned in that chair with miles of rope. See this piece I have leftover here? Watch my hands as I loop it up, it is 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 feet long. 8 feet! I have one of these each wrapped around your wrist and the chair, and each of your ankles at the chair legs. You can count the number of wraps, and you are not going to be able to escape that knot. Those are new knots since we played together, sweetie, new knots that I've learned.

Oh, how I missed those eyes! How I missed your fiery eyes! Since I can't gaze at your mouth, which I love to do, all I have here are your expression-filled eyes. I know you're angry, but you need to burn that out. And calm down. You're not going anywhere, anytime soon.

Yes, you just noticed, you are not wearing any pants. I love your form in jeans, but I didn't think you would be comfortable in jeans for the long haul. So, no pants. Besides, I have always loved your legs. You have wonderful, shapely legs. You should show them off more.

But honey, look, you're still wearing your shirt. I think it's a shirt, it's not a blouse, is it? It looks like a shirt. It outlines your form beautifully. And just my luck, it buttons up. If it were a pullover sweatshirt or a sweater... well, never mind. See you're still wearing your shirt, and the long tails of the shirt cover your panties.

Yes, you are wearing those cotton panties that you like. I can't say I was surprised to uncover them while you slept. Remember how you would argue with me, how you would lecture me! You are all about the comfort and health benefits of the cotton versus the nylon or silkies that I wanted to put you into. You never listened. Sweetie, I wanted you to wear delicate things for our date nights. Of course, you wanted to wear cotton the rest of the time, and I understood that. But you never listen to me. So, I wasn't surprised to find them today.

And there's that blush! I used to love watching your face get red at things I said or did, or my eyes on you. You would get so red the way you are now. I love your blush, it excites me.

So, we have your ankles tied to the leg of the chair. Your wrists are each tied to these supports on the back of the chair. Your shoulders are tied back to the high back of the chair. It was a little awkward getting your sleepy form into the chair and lashed up. But I think I've done a pretty good job. Hopefully it is snug, but not too tight for you. Is it?

"Now sweetie, I told you, I don't understand anything. You are unintelligible behind that gag. It's a big piece of microfoam tape, and if you feel around, you'll find a piece of sponge in your mouth as well. Hopefully, that will help with the drool, and keep you muffled while we talk. Well, while I talk.

Now don't get too excited, I'm going to reach over here and touch your face. Don't pull back. I just want to arrange your hair. It's falling over your eye and I just want to push it out of the way. I'm not going to hurt you.

I had forgotten how soft your hair is. I remember nuzzling my nose in your hair, feeling how soft it is, how delicate it smells. I don't remember your shampoo, but it is your signature. Your signature scent, it draws up so many memories for me. Again, I just want to arrange your hair so it's off your face. There.

I want to reassure you, that you are safe here. I should tell you; your car is safe. And over here you see we have your purse and your phone. So everything is secure. I'm grateful you weren't hurt. Walking from your car, around the corner toward your apartment stairs. You were in your own little world. I don't know, do you remember? Do you remember me coming up behind you with the cloth? Slapped over your face; how you struggled! But eventually you inhaled. I know this chloroform can be nasty stuff, so I didn't want you to have to take in too much of it. You struggled a bit, see here on my neck, your scratch from your fingernails? That's OK, I forgive you.

You put up a nice struggle, but how wonderful to have you collapsed in my arms. I carried you to the car and tucked you in. It all happened so quickly that no one in your apartment building was the wiser.

Be careful pulling at those ropes, I'm serious, I don't want you to hurt yourself. I've learned to tie them snugly, but not too tight as to cut off circulation. But if you pull, you're going to create your own bruises and that won't be my fault. I don't think either of us wants that.

I've had a lot of months to practice looping things up, knotting things off. I experimented with tape, but I found this soft nylon rope. Did you notice how super white it is? Almost as white as your teeth! It's not Manila-colored or dingy yellow like other ropes. This is all fresh bought yesterday, cut to length for you. Darling.

Oh Linda, you don't like "darling"? Neither of us liked "baby" when we were together. Come on, I want us to have our own terms for each other.

Now be careful, don't cry. I am worried about you crying. If there are waterworks, your nose will fill. Not to be crass, it's simple biology. And if your nose is full of snot, you won't be able to breathe. You need to be able to breathe. Because I am not going to free your mouth. So calm yourself; take a moment, take it easy, relax.

You are so beautiful this way. I remember thinking I could stare at you for hours, like art in a fine museum. I imagined running my fingers through that hair. I loved gazing into your eyes, admiring the makeup that you would do every morning.

No surprise to you, I love looking at your red luscious lips. And I would love that broad white smile when I would do something to amuse you. I'm sorry I can't see your mouth now. But I love looking at your mouth.

I think you will forgive me saying so, but I love looking at your breasts. Of course, now they're even highlighted by the ropes, snugging them at the top and bottom. Not too tight, right? I think that shirt is a good color for you. You are really such a beautiful woman. I mentioned your legs. Look at your feet, the red nail polish. You look very good today, Linda, if you don't mind me saying so.

If anything, you should be flattered that I've captured you. I loved it when we were together as partners. Well, if I can't have you as a partner, I will have you as a captive.

And there you go, pulling and throwing yourself around. You're not getting anywhere, stop trying to hurt yourself.

Here, I have to arrange your hair again. Hold your head back. There you go, I'm just pushing this off your eyes, off your face. Honestly, I wonder how you girls do it with the long hair. Seems to me it would always be in your face or in your mouth. Oops, I should not have mentioned your mouth. Sorry.

And this shirt, (I'm just touching your shoulder, don't panic!) but it's a very soft fabric. I can understand why you like this shirt. Are you warm? Maybe I should open the shirt, help you to cool off a bit. Yes, your forehead feels warm. Maybe loosening your shirt will help you a little. Don't shake your head at me. I'm here to take care of you. I'm going to take very good care of you.

You know, I thought about wrapping tape all the way around your head, to keep you quiet. But I thought you'd be angry with me, with tape goo in your long hair. So I didn't. But now I wonder if a tape wrap would help to help your hair off your face, out of your eyes. See? I was being thoughtful.

<< Rising>> Excuse me a sec, I'm just stepping over here. With all this talking, I need a drink of water. I know, I know you want a drink of water. Not right now. Not for a little while. Not until you calm down and we build some trust.

As I step back toward you, can you see what you do to me? Can you see the effect that you have on me? Look at it. You've looked at the front of my pants before. Hell, you used to delight in seeing a bulge like this. Seeing you like this makes me so hot, I love to look at you Linda, and wrapped up like you are, reminds me of the old days. And the fun we would have. Man, this stiffness is uncomfortable.

I'm just going to sit here close to you, not too close but closer. Don't jump, I'm just resting my hand on your thigh. Your skin is so soft. I've always loved your long legs. Let me see, yes, silky smooth calves. You shaved them recently. For me? Don't glare at me, Linda. I'm just having some fun with you, remember how we used to have fun?

Do you have a favorite time, a favorite time that we made love? I remember one night very well. We had had a couple of drinks, you had let your inhibitions loose. I had you spread eagle in that old bed, remember? The used nylon stockings? You would pull, trying to stretch them, and you had very little room to wriggle. And I just towered over you. It seemed once those ties were on you, you are as hot as a pistol. Remember how hot you were, kissing my mouth, how you begged me to put it in you? But I didn't, did I? I made it last.

I see you do remember. I know you enjoyed when I would play with your breasts, how you sighed when I would lick your titties, how I put my whole mouth over the mound of your boob? Do you remember? You liked that, I wonder...

I think we should loosen this up. Don't pull away sweetie, there's nowhere for you to go. I'm just going to unbutton... unbutton... and on more. Let's give this a little tug... Hey, look, you match! You were always proud on those days when your bra matched your undies. And here you are matching again. Nice job of putting yourself together!

OK, now maybe you wanna pull at the ropes, and shake a little. C'mon, shake those things for me... Oh, now you don't want to? Hmmm? You just can't decide.

I'm just going to step around... <whispering> can you hear me whispering in your ear? Do you like my hands on your boobs? Do you like it when I cup them like this from behind, when I heft them? I loved to press myself against you from behind? Remember how we would make spoons? I would cup these breasts, play with the nipples, just like this. You feel my face against yours, my face against your silky fabulous hair. Remember, dear? Remember the good times?

Look down, we can see your sweet little undies. See, I was good while you rested. Your dignity is safe with me.

As much as it's nice to play with your tits through the lace, I'd like to move on. Any objection? Oh, that's right, we have you speechless at the moment... We'll just slip these straps, and voila, there they are. Don't fight me, now, you know you love it when I play with them.

Here, put your head back, I'll arrange your hair again. When you hang your head down, I can't see your face, I can't see what you are thinking. Hold your head back, a little on my shoulder, there you go. Sure, close your eyes. Feel my hands on you. Remember how good it feels. How you and I know each other's touch.

Your skin is warm. You smell amazing. Let me pinch these just a bit, I love it when they grow long. Do you love that? C'mon, squirm for me a little bit.

Oh, ho, you are squirming in your seat, aren't you? Feeling a little messy, are we? Juices flowing after all?

Admit it, you like this. You missed me. You missed my touch, you missed our games. You walked away, but deep down, you knew we were a good match. Our bodies fit into each other like we were from the same mold. We knew what each other wanted, needed, without even saying the words. C'mon, honey, give me a little nod.

That's it. Should I loosen your knees, give you a little room to spread them for me? Do you want a little touch, a little rub down there? Your heavy breathing excites me, girl, so much. Pet your pussy? Sure I can.

There. One less rope, now spread your knees. C'mon, push 'em apart. Oh, I remember that scent! I can pinch your chest with this hand, and with the other... mmm, you're wet. Your undies are soaked, aren't they? You love it, don't you? Tied up, helpless, powerless against my touch. There's a little nod! That's ok, you just relax in the ropes. You just give yourself over to me.

Oh ho, you slide your puss to the edge of the chair? It's ok, I've got you. Let me pull this crotch to one side, and then...

Careful throwing your head back! You'll hit the back chair and conk yourself. I'm giving you a little massage here, in and out. Rolling your nipple in my fingers... now switching to the other one. Sometimes a guy just doesn't have enough hands, do I?

Your chest and neck are red, so hot with that sex flush. And that heavy breathing is so sexy. No, I won't take the gag off, not now... heh heh, I've got my hands full right now.

Are you finding a rhythm? C'mon, shove against me. You love it. You're pulling against those ropes, but you're plunging yourself down on my hand. Do you love it? You're my prisoner, and you are fucking yourself on my hand. You are begging for my hands on your tits. You're getting noisy, too. You love it, don't you?

Getting close... how about my mouth on those tits? Hmmm... oowwll...

There you go! Do it, enjoy it. Ride your orgasm! Come all over my hand. Strain at the ropes. Enjoy being a damsel, sweetie, I've got you safe and sound and horny.

Who's a dirty girl? C'mon, who is a bad girl, a dirty girl? You love it don't you?

You're ok now? Good. Do you want the tape to come off now? Before we do, let me stand up here... <zip> I'll take that gag off, but now, you know what comes next?"

# # #