At the Lake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chase sat behind Jenna with Hannah in the middle and Krissy by the other window. There were two bags under Hannah's and Krissy's feet so that their legs were high in the air. Hannah had purposely let her dress fall short as she noticed Chase glancing at her fair skinned thighs. She giggled to herself knowing how much fun it was going to be to torture him.

Their stop at the gas station was quick as they all grabbed drinks and a couple snacks while Drake and Greg gassed up their vehicles. As the group was walking back to the vehicles, Drake whistled at the girls, "Damn! Have I died and gone to heaven?"

Chase just shook his head at his friend's dumb-ass attempt to swoon one or all of the girls. Meg and Jenna just rolled their eyes as Su got angry with any man who thought of her as a piece of meat. Krissy smiled liking the compliment but knew she wouldn't give him the time of day.

Hannah, on the other hand, threw her arms in the air, "That's right! We some hot bitches." Drake watched as Hannah and Jenna walked over to the passenger's side of the SUV to get in. Maybe if he couldn't get into Jenna's pants, perhaps Hannah would be game for some play time. Su would be too much of a hassle, given the evil eye she was giving him and he was told to stay away from Krissy, but if things happen, then they happen. Even if it happens one night after Chase falls asleep. Drake thought if he could get his dick inside of her, she'd be his, though it had never worked before, but he was sure it would this time.

Chase let Hannah in with her blowing him a kiss, before he hopped in as well. He started to wonder if she had any inkling that he was somewhat attracted to her but dismissed it as her being her normal playful self. From hanging around his sister and her friends, due to Drake trying to sleep with one or all of them, he had seen how flirtatious Hannah would be towards any guy. But then again, he wasn't going to even give it a chance knowing she was friends with his sister.

#############################################

The first couple hours of the drive were filled with Drake trying to put his skills on Jenna, while she ignored him and finally passed out against the passenger side door.

Chase was as comfortable as he could be in the small space. The SUV was roomy but with the backseat being full, being comfortable was not something that was going to happen. His headphones were in, plugged into his MP3 player as his music played on. As he glanced over at his sister and Hannah, they were looking at something on Krissy's phone and looked like they were giggling as they mingled amongst each other.

After another hour, Chase started to feel the girls getting restless as he had closed his eyes. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder. As he opened his eyes, Hannah was close to his face. He popped his headphones out of his ear just as she spoke up, "Can you help us a minute?"

"Sure," he said trying to wake-up after having a nice little nap.

Chase helped his sister and Hannah move the bags that were by their feet to the seat where Hannah was sitting. He wondered what they were planning and then saw Hannah sit back down in Krissy's lap. Hannah was smaller than his sister, but he wondered how that would be comfortable as he checked his phone and saw they still had at least a couple hours to go. He shrugged his shoulders as it wouldn't be his lap hurting.

Chase woke up a little while later and checked his phone. They still had about an hour to go and he groaned knowing the long drive was a pain in the ass. As he looked over to his sister and Hannah, his eyes went wide at the sight. Though the bags were blocking a good amount of his view, he was able to see his sister and Krissy French kissing as their tongues battled. He then saw his sister open her right eye as she smiled, and he noticed a hand move up and under Hannah's dress as Krissy was obviously fondling Hannah's small breasts. He could only smile as he was glad, he never thought he had a chance with Hannah, nor was he particularly interested in her in the first place.

As Krissy closed her eye, Hannah opened her left eye and grinned at him as well. Then she brought up her left hand and pointed at him before wagging her finger, telling him 'no no' before flipping him the bird. Chase's smile got larger as he gave her the thumbs up before turning his head back forward and against the window as he started to close his eyes. The last thing he saw was Jenna's green-brown eyes looking back at him as she was smiling at him. He winked at her before using his eyes to tell her to look at the other girls.

A loud thump woke Chase again as he jumped in his seat. He saw that they were driving down a gravel road as they traveled through a wooded area. Looking to his left he saw that both his sister and Hannah had fallen asleep and they had pushed the bags closer to him and were more attempting to share a seat and a half instead of Hannah sitting on his sister.

"Are we close?" he asked Drake who glanced back at him.

"Yeah bro. Should be there in a few minutes. Greg called me when we turned onto this road and said it was just a mile or two down here." Drake had been bored being the only one awake the entire time, but the hottie next to him, kept his mind running as he thought about all the naughty and dirty things, he would do with her if he had the chance. He was many things but assaulting her while she slept was not one.

"Cool. Can't wait to get out of here," Chase mumbled to himself. He was glad he would have room to roam around if the girls or his friend got to be too annoying.

As they turned off onto a better gravel road, they saw the cabins as they pull up towards them. "Damn that looks better than the pics we saw online," Chase said a little too loudly.

"You sure know how to pick them," Drake responded with a smile.

"Yeah. I just didn't expect to have this group with me," he mumbled under his breath. He then saw Jenna ahead of him as her eyes opened and she looked back at him and smiled. This time she was biting her lip as she looked back at him. When their eyes met, Jenna blushed before looking away and trying to compose herself.

When they finally came to a stop, it was Jenna who woke up her friends as both Drake and Chase got out of the SUV. The cabins themselves were only one story with a large front wrap-around porch. They looked more like what you would see if you pictured a log cabin. There were three large windows in the front and one above the door. The cabins themselves also sat on four-foot wooden posts elevated off the ground. The cabins were separated by a good-sized gap and the gravel parking lot and entrance made it so two separate families could use each cabin.

"Wow! This is fucking nice," Meg said as she walked up beside Chase. "Where did you find this?"

"Online about a year ago. I was looking at taking a trip with an ex-girlfriend and some of her friends last summer, but it all went to shit. Either way, there are some other fun amenities that we get to use once we go in," Chase responded smiling at how nice the cabins were.

"Oh! And what amenities are those?" Meg asked, trying to put on her charm so she could get the 411 ahead of everyone else.

"You'll see," was all Chase said as he walked back to the SUV where most of them were gathered.

"So, who is sleeping where?" Greg asked as she clapped his hands, getting everyone's attention.

"You and I are taking a bedroom in the right one baby," Meg spoke up.

"I'll take a room in the one on the left with Hannah," Krissy added in.

"Su and I can bunk together in the one on the right," Jenna stated, hoping to stay as far away from Drake as possible.

"Guess that leaves you and me in the other bedroom on the left," Chase added in, speaking to Drake directly.

"Sorry bro," Drake said with a sly grin, "I'm taking the couch for the one on the right." He then pulled his friend close, "Hopefully I can get in that bed with Jenna or even Su if I get lucky enough. Haven't had an Asian chick yet and wondering if all the stories are true about how tight their pussies are."

Chase shook his head and spoke up to the group, "If you would all come with me, we have to get something out of the way."

He led the group into the cabin on the left. The door had a keypad lock along with a lock box. That way the owner could get in even if the keys went missing and replace the lock. However, the renters only had access to the lock box and not the keypad.

Once inside, Chase led them to the kitchen where a dining room sat off to the side. There was a stack of papers and a couple pens as well. Chase handed out a copy to each person. "Please sign this and give it back to me so I can store them in the safe."

Drake and Hannah signed theirs without saying anything, but it was Krissy who spoke up as the others looked confused, "I ain't signing anything unless you tell me what this is all about."

Chase laughed as he had forgotten to mention that part as he put his hand behind his head, "Sorry about that. I guess I should have said that first." He paused for a second while the rest of the group stared at him, "So while we are here, we have access to the amenities that Drake had previously stated. Those amenities are, a boat down by the dock with a wakeboard and water skis, six mountain bikes for the trials, and a pair of four-wheelers. The document you are signing is basically saying if you get hurt using any of them, the owner is not responsible for any injuries and we are responsible for any injuries. If you do use them without signing it, the owner can sue you if you damage any of his equipment."

The group nodded and those who hadn't signed the document, signed it. Chase gathered the documents and put them in the safe the owner had setup. "Now that is done, we are free to do whatever we want, enjoy," he said with a smile as he parted the group and headed out to get his bags.

The rest of the group followed him and after a little while, with mostly Drake and Chase doing the majority of the heavy lifting, all the bags were set in their respective rooms.

Chase stood in his room with his one suitcase and smiled, seeing as how he was going to have a king-sized bed all to himself. At his house, he only had a full-sized bed in his room and was glad he could really stretch out here and not have anyone to bother him.

As it was nearing dinner time, Chase met up with his sister, Hannah and Jenna who were chatting in the living room. "We got any plans for dinner?"

All three women looked to each other and shrugged their shoulders. Seeing as how they had just got there, and it was close to when it would get dark, he knew they needed to get not only dinner for that night, but also snacks and meals for the other days they were there. They could not live off going out to eat for every meal, especially since the main place to get things was about twenty to thirty minutes away.

"How about we go out tonight and then we can stop by the Walmart in town to get any food we need. If we need meats and theirs sucks, we can go to the grocery store that is right down the road."

"Sounds like a plan little bro. I'll go get the others and we can head out in say, twenty minutes?" Krissy responded. Chase nodded and headed out the back door to the large deck that led down to a massive open area. The lake was just past an opening in the trees and was a beautiful sight from the house.

Krissy had hoped she hadn't upset her brother too much with the little stunt she and Hannah had pulled. But from what she saw in his eyes, he didn't have a care about what they did. She started to think that maybe Su was right and her brother really was a good guy and could even be a good friend as well.

Then she realized if her brother was one of the good guys, she should make sure that Hannah didn't get her claws into him. She'd heard about how Hannah had slutted herself around campus and cheated on almost every guy she dated. There was no way she was going to let her brother's heart get broken by her. In her group there was also Su and Jenna she could help hook him up with. Jenna was the quieter one but was cute as a button with the light freckles that sat on her cheeks right under her eyes. Su was an anomaly as Su had never had a boyfriend that she could remember. Sure, Su had told them she wasn't a virgin, but she was never really into guys. Su even hardly participated when they would talk about the different guys when they went out.

"Hey, you gonna keep daydreaming or are you gonna get the others?" Hannah stated as Jenna seemed to giggle.

Jenna saw that Krissy was still looking towards where Chase had gone out of sight as she stared off blankly into nothingness. She had been watching him too but was more subtle about it. Could her friend have a crush on her own brother? It was a possibility but not probably, she thought as Krissy had always been mean to him. It wasn't like they were still in Elementary School where the girls would be mean to the boys they liked. Still, she wondered what Krissy was thinking about.

Krissy hopped up and headed out the front door to the other house with Hannah walking with her. Jenna sat still for a minute, waiting for her two friends to be gone before she quickly headed for the backdoor. Chase was standing at the bottom of the stairs as he looked out into the lake. Jenna could understand why he was just staring off as it was a beautiful, picturesque view. As she slowly walked up to the top of the stairs, he suddenly turned around causing her to yelp, but was able to muffle it by covering her mouth with her hands.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. My sister likes to prank me a lot and I was expecting you to be her and trying to dowse me with water or something else," Chase stated with a smile.

"It's fine. I know you two don't always get along. Not like me and my older brother and sister," Jenna responded, feeling her cheeks heating and glad that the sun was going down and not showing how she was visually attracted to him.

"Yeah we haven't gotten along since she hit Elementary School." He paused for a second before continuing, "That must be nice to have two siblings you get along with. Sometimes I wish we could just have a truce and act like we really care about each other, but then she does something to piss me off and I just want to move away."

"NO! You can't do that," Jenna yelled all of a sudden. She cursed herself for being so upfront like that. Then, she took a deep breath before explaining, "What I mean is, my brother, sister and I used to fight as well when we were younger but after we got to an age where we matured, we stopped fighting and started caring about each other more often. Now they are my best friends, beside the four girls here. So you see, you can't leave as it will get better. It just takes time."

Chase's eyes narrowed as he looked at Jenna. Why would she care if he left? She barely knew him. It wasn't like they were dating, or she had some vested interest in him sticking around. If anything, she would hear his sister nagging less as he wouldn't be around anymore. He couldn't figure it out and just shrugged his shoulders, "Sometimes it feels like it will never end. But I will say if being married is anything like this, I may just stay single my whole life," he replied, breaking out laughing.

Jenna shook her head, "Not if you find the right woman to marry. True love feels like you are on your honeymoon everyday of your life. The right woman you fall in love with will worship your every step, do anything to please you and be there for you whenever you need her. But that also goes both ways as she will need you to do the same for her as well."

Chase laughed, "That sounds like more of a fairy tale than anything. My parents are still in love but each one makes the other miserable half the time. But you may be right. My parents may just be a bad example or aren't actually in love anymore and just tolerate each other as it may be easier than getting divorced and having to deal with dating at their age."

Jenna could only nod and smile. She knew what she said was right as she could see herself doing all those things and more for Chase. In her heart, she knew they belonged together. She just needed to express those feelings to him without having anyone get in their way.

"CHASE! JENNA! WE'RE READY!" They heard Krissy and Hannah calling for them.

"Sorry but I have to go," Jenna squeaked before she dashed into the house and into the bathroom. Her friends couldn't find out she was talking to Chase like that. At least not yet. She still needed time to build up her courage to talk to him.

Chase's eyebrow raised as he walked around the house, wondering why she just ran off like that all of a sudden. As he neared the front of the house where the group was near the vehicles, Jenna came out of the house, "Sorry, I had to use the ladies room," she stated as she looked at Chase with pleading eyes.

"We all ready then?" Greg asked, ready to go get some food. He had been fooling around with Meg a bit but was interrupted by Hannah and Krissy bursting into the house calling out for them. The group piled into the two vehicles and headed out.

Once they made it to the little town that was near the cabins, there were three main restaurants along with a couple shops. Most of the shops and buildings in town were more centered around where the Walmart and grocery store were. As the SUV was the lead vehicle, Drake and Chase left it up to the girls to decide on where to go. They picked a little diner which was by the road in the Walmart plaza.

The diner only had booths that could fit four people or seats at the bar area, so the group decided on booths instead of the bar so they could talk while they waited for their food.

Meg and Greg took one side of the first booth while Jenna hopped into the other side of the booth. Seeing an opportunity, Drake snuck in and took his seat next to Jenna. "I was saving that seat for someone else," Jenna stated angrily. She so didn't want to have him sitting next to her.

"Don't act like that baby. I just want to get to know you," Drake replied, putting his hand on her leg.

Just as Jenna was thinking about either slapping him or doing something, which she was having a hard time thinking of what to do, Chase walked over to the table and bent down to whisper in his friend's ear, "If you make an ass out of yourself, I'm not going to step in when Greg whoops your ass. Plus, I may even help him if you do something that upsets one of the ladies."

Drake's face turned red as he looked over and saw that Greg was fuming as his girlfriend's friend was extremely uncomfortable. He quickly removed his hand, "Sorry Jenna. Let's just eat and I won't bother you anymore," he said in almost a whisper.

Chase tapped his friend's shoulder, "Good boy. You play nice now," he said with a laugh. The rest of the group followed up with a laugh as well, enjoying Drake's embarrassment.

Krissy and Hannah took the seats that were facing the back of Jenna and Drake while Chase and Su took the ones behind them, though their booth was a little further down and not directly behind the other booth. "Guess we get to sit together," Su said with a smile.

"Sorry you have to put up sitting next to me," Chase replied, thinking that most his sister's friends didn't like him at all.

"Actually, I don't mind it. I much prefer sitting next to you over Drake or even Greg for that matter," Su replied, still smiling at him.

Krissy watched their interaction and wondered if maybe Su would be a good fit for her brother. Perhaps her friend hadn't dated anyone as she was looking for the right guy. She would need to watch them closer and see how she could help getting them together.

"What a cute couple they are," Hannah stated with a sly grin.