At the Lake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Su, Chase and Krissy looked at Hannah all of a sudden, all wide-eyed. "Umm. I don't think we..." Su started to say before being cut off.

"Not you two. The way you two are talking to each other makes me want to puke. I was more talking about Drake and Jenna," Hannah said pointing to the other table.

"Hannah. Did you not see how uncomfortable Jenna is with Drake and how he was acting like a creep?" Krissy asked her, wondering just how dumb her friend might be.

"I saw Jenna shivering a bit but more thought it was from how he was touching her." Hannah shook in her seat, "If she doesn't want him, maybe I can get me some booty this week. God knows I have been horny as hell. I've had a hard time keeping my hands off my pussy recently."

Chase shook his head. He had never heard a woman talk so brazenly before. But if she wanted to go after his friend, he wasn't going to stand in the way. Just warn her a bit, "You do know whomever he is with doesn't stick around that often. He is more looking for his next booty-call rather than the next Mrs. Drake."

"That's fine by me. I don't think I have had a boyfriend in well over five years who I haven't cheated on. I love trying out different guys and seeing what each one has to offer," Hannah replied with a smile, like she was proud of it.

"God you are such a slut sometimes," Su replied, wondering where her friend's morals had gone.

"I'm not a slut! I'm just having fun and living my life as I want to. At least I'm enjoying it and not acting all miserable as some other person at this table," Hannah responded back, sticking her tongue out at Su.

"I am happy I'll have you know. I don't need some stinky, dirty, hairy ass man in my bed to make me feel good. Hell, my toys can satisfy me better than any guy can. And remember sweetie, only a girl knows how to make a girl truly satisfied. These guys are just winging it half the time as they are clueless," Su hit her back sticking out her tongue back at her.

"Alright you two, settle down. We can have our girl talk another time when my brother is not around," Krissy spoke up, seeing how uncomfortable Chase had gotten.

"Sorry Chase. I didn't mean to make you feel bad about hearing that from us," Su stated.

"It's fine. I'm just not used to girls talking about things like this. Most of the ones I know only talk about it between themselves and not when guys are around, if they even talk about it at all," Chase replied, wondering if all girls were like this. If so, could it be they are even hornier than even guys are? From what he had heard, Hannah could be labeled as a slut or even as a pervert for that matter. However, she was right in that it was her life and he wasn't about to tell her how to live it. She was an adult and could make her own decisions.

The rest of the conversations were mild in comparison. Once each person was done eating, they loaded into the vehicles and headed over to Walmart. They ended up with almost three carts full of food and other things. The food was split among the group while each person paid for the rest separately for what they had picked out.

They then headed over to the grocery store to pick out meats and were back to the cabins just after 9pm. As the group was tired, they unpacked the groceries and split the breakfast and lunch items between the cabins, as well as the snacks each person had picked out went to their respective cabin. Dinner items were stored in the cabin on the right as Meg had offered to help handle dinners, along with Greg's help.

By the time everything was put away, the group decided to turn in for the night. They had bought liquor and plenty of beer to keep them going, but from the ride and trying to unload all the groceries, all of them were beat and ready for bed.

Chase was glad that he would have some peace and quiet. At home, the walls of his house were thin and he could hear it when his sister was playing music or doing anything deemed to be a little loud. In the cabin though, the walls were thick and though one of the girls were in the bathroom next to his room, he couldn't hear it when the toilet was flushed or when the door opened and closed. "When I move out, I'm definitely looking for a place with thick walls. Maybe even concrete walls," he thought to himself.

He headed to the bathroom before coming back to his room. Knowing his sister was in the same cabin, he checked around the room, under the bed and in the closet for her along with anything that might be out of place. "Well Chase. Looks like it is all clear. Guess she didn't have a prank ready for me today," he said to himself. Though it had been a while since she had tried to prank him in his own room. Since that last time, he had purchased a new lock for his door and also got a deadbolt that couldn't be picked from the outside.

Chase locked the door, hoping his sister couldn't figure out a way to pick the lock like she had tried at home. Then he stripped down nude, which was how he liked to sleep, and hopped into bed. The bed was much softer than his bed at home and he was quickly comfortable and fighting off sleep. He made a mental note to get a soft king-sized bed for when he moved out, which he hoped was soon.

Chase was trying to get an internship working as an Electrical Engineer, but other students at the university who were further along than him had gotten selected over him. His current part-time job as a Data Entry Analyst was just a fill-in until he could get into his field. He had hoped to move up in the company and out of data entry to the engineering department, but so far, he had not been lucky. Though that was the only reason he had taken the job in the first place. The money sucked, his boss was a slob and an ass and his co-workers all looked down on him like he wasn't good enough to work a dead-end barely above minimum wage job. But before he could move out, and save enough money, he needed a job which paid much more, especially since he was going to be on his own.

Krissy laid in bed wondering about her brother. She had seen how sweet he was towards Su, though neither Su nor Chase had shown any liking that they wanted to date the other one. Still, he was kind to Su and all her friends. Thinking back to her memories, he was also kind to her as well. Why had she been so stupid and not seen that her brother was no longer the snot-nosed little brat he had been all those years back. He had matured and become a well-mannered handsome man while she was still a girl and hadn't matured. Otherwise, she would have stopped her stupid pranks and treating him so bad. Either way, the past is the past and she needed to change her ways and be a better sister and maybe even one day if he forgave her for all her shortcomings, a friend to her.

Chase woke up to a noise he wasn't familiar with. As he checked his phone, he saw it was just after 2am. He wondered what the noise was and then he heard it again. Someone was knocking on the door to his room. It wasn't a loud knock but was loud enough to wake him. For a few moments he sat quiet. Not that he was afraid of whomever it was. It was more he expected it to be Krissy and didn't want to deal with her pranks at 2am when he was half-asleep. After a good twenty minutes or so, the knocking stopped. He didn't hear anything else after that and went back to sleep.

To Be Continued ..........