At the Lake Ch. 03

Story Info
Fun on four-wheelers; caught.
10k words
4.67
19.7k
37

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,444 Followers

Thank you to all for the comments on this story.

A huge thanks goes out to WA001 and MaximusTheMad for editing this story

All those engaged in sexual acts are 18 years or older

Enjoy

* * * * *

Hannah woke up with a sudden urge to pee. She raced to the bathroom and relieved her full bladder with a wonderful feeling as she finished up. With a quick wipe and wash of her hands, she left the bathroom and headed back to bed. When she got back to her room, she noticed the bed was empty. She hadn't checked to see if Jenna was in bed when she left and had no idea where she might have gone.

Being a concerned friend, and a nosy one at that, she checked the second bathroom, but it was empty as well. Krissy's and Chase's door was closed but had no reason to suspect that she would be in there. She checked the rest of the house to no avail and even verified both doors were shut, yet she still couldn't find Jenna.

"Maybe Krissy knows where Jenna went," she thought to herself.

She knocked on Krissy's door, but didn't hear a response. It could be that Krissy and Chase were asleep and didn't know where Jenna was either. After waiting a minute, she knocked again, this time a little louder. She also checked the doorknob and it seemed to be locked.

"Why would Krissy lock the door?" she thought to herself as her eyebrows furrowed.

Something strange was going on and she wanted to get to the bottom of it. Hannah knocked a little harder this time.

"Krissy. Krissy, are you awake?"

"Y-Yeah. Be there in a sec," Krissy responded, throwing the sheet over Chase and pushing him onto his side so that his erection wouldn't be showing.

She pushed Jenna into the closet before closing it as quietly as possible. Then she then unlocked the bedroom door and answered it, trying to act like she was having a hard time getting out of bed.

"What's up, Hannah?"

"Why the hell was the door locked?" Hannah asked, seeing that Krissy looked a little off at the moment.

"You woke me up to ask that?" Krissy asked, trying to look angered.

Hannah just put her hands on her hips giving her that, 'Don't give me some bullshit answer,' look.

"Chase probably locked it when he got up to piss. He does that from all the years of me messing with him. Now if there is nothing else, I'm going back to bed," Krissy barked, acting like she was upset about being woken up, though in fact she was nervous as all hell.

"Actually," Hannah said, stopping Krissy from closing the door, "Have you seen Jenna? She's not in her bed and I can't find her anywhere in the house."

"N-No," Krissy replied, trying to act like she didn't know anything, "She could have taken a walk down to the lake to get some air or something, but I haven't seen her."

"Oh, O-Okay," Hannah said, thinking something was going on, but since she was tired and at that point didn't have any evidence that Krissy was lying or trying to hide something so she just waved it off. "Well, if you see her, tell her to get her ass back to bed. If we are doing something as a group tomorrow, I'm not waiting on her ass just because she decided to stay up late and sleep in," Hannah said, as she left the room and headed back to bed.

Krissy closed the door and blew out a sigh of relief, "Well, that was fucking close," she whispered as Jenna came out of the closet.

"Yeah. That could have been bad. Luckily, one of us has enough of a head on our shoulders to lock the door," Jenna said as she gave Krissy a knowing look.

"Hey, all I had was sex on the brain. You can't fault a girl for that, now," Krissy replied putting her hands on her hips with a 'don't judge me' look.

Both women broke out laughing for a few minutes before sharing a hug, "I'm just glad it was you that caught us. Had it been Hannah, I would have never heard the end of it. That and the rest of the group would have heard about it as well."

"True. That girl does know how to gossip. But you know I always got your back. I will never tell anyone about this. No matter what happens between Chase and I."

She paused for a second thinking about what she just said. They hadn't even started dating yet, if it even came to that, and she was already willing to keep a secret from him.

"But please promise me you will tell him. Even if he hates you, I don't want to keep secrets from the man I care about. And if we start dating, that would be a bad way to start off."

"You got that fucking right," Chase told himself, "If she's willing to keep things from me and lie to me, who says she wouldn't cheat on me."

If what Krissy said was true, he was glad Hannah hadn't found out because neither he nor his sister wanted this to get out whether they decided to continue their little fuck fest or not.

"So, are you gonna finish him off?" Jenna asked.

She wanted to strip down and dive onto that cock, but she thought better of it, deciding that she was going to have to wait for him to say that he wanted her as much as she wanted him. No matter how much she loved him, she wasn't about to take him when he couldn't consent to it.

"Nah, he'll be fine. Plus, he shot a big load in my mouth last night," Krissy replied with a smirk.

"God, you're bad!" Jenna playfully slapped her friend, sticking her tongue out at Krissy, "How many other times have you done something to him?"

"Sexually? Just these two. I used to pull pranks on him all the time, hence why he used to lock the door." Krissy thought for a second and then had a great idea, "How about I go to your bed, and you wake him up? Then you can get your groove on and get this cute little pussy of yours some loving," Krissy said as she ran her finger between her friend's panty clad lips as Jenna shuttered.

Jenna shook her head, "I want it to be special. Not just a quick fuck or while he's sleeping."

"O-Okay," Krissy said, drawing out the word. "Let me go pee and make sure the coast is clear and then you can head back to bed."

Jenna nodded and watched Krissy leave the bedroom.

She walked around the bed to see Chase's sleeping face and whispered to him, "Soon my love. We will be one and I will show you exactly how you make me feel. And I promise that you will never want another woman once you have been with me. Besides," she paused, getting closer to his ear, "I can be pretty damn kinky if you are into that kind of thing, and I am very submissive to the right guy. Just give me a chance and I will take you on a ride that you will never forget."

Chase felt goosebumps raise throughout his body. He couldn't give away that he was awake, but he did slightly open his eyes and got a good view down her shirt of her lovely breasts and the hard nipples that were held taut against her tank top. Every ounce of him wanted to pull her close to him and pluck on those tiny buds and hear her moans again. Knowing that it was him who was giving her pleasure. As his eyes quickly darted downward, he could see the shape of her lips as her juices had soaked her panties and practically made them see-through. What he wouldn't give to run his tongue through her lips and taste her feminine juices as she came hard. To see her lithe body shaking in orgasm as she screamed out in pleasure, begging to be filled with his cock.

The door suddenly opened, and Chase fully closed his eyes again, "What are you doing?" Krissy asked her friend.

"Just saying goodnight to him. Hoping that someday we will be together," Jenna said as she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, let me tell you something," Krissy said, stopping her friend by the door by her shoulders, "If he doesn't want you, then my brother is a real idiot and deserved everything bad I did to him. You are not only beautiful and have a sexy ass body, but you are a wonderful person and deserve someone who is going to treat you good and love you for being you." Jenna nodded as a tear fell from her face from the kind words her friend was saying. "And anyway, if he doesn't want you, I'd date you and we could always find some dick to satisfy our cravings if the need arose."

Both women giggled before they shared a kiss and hug. Then Jenna went back to bed to get some sleep. She still hadn't had an orgasm, yet was content with playing with her friend and getting to see Chase nude for the first time. She knew she was going to have an exceptionally long shower in the morning.

Krissy closed the door and turned back to her brother.

Sliding onto the bed, she whispered to her brother, "Sorry I couldn't finish you off tonight, but things kind of happened. I'll give you some extra time in the shower tomorrow if you need it. I hope you think about how good my pussy felt around your cock, because I know I won't forget about it anytime soon. Part of me wishes you were awake and were able to enjoy it as much as I did."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek and turned over, sliding under the sheets and closing her eyes.

"You're right Sis, I would have enjoyed it more if I was awake. But you were the one who said you would chop my dick off if I woke up and I'm not about to be a Eunuch," Chase thought, laughing internally.

Chase waited until he could hear the soft snores of his sister then headed to the bathroom. He couldn't get the feeling out of his mind of Jenna or his sister's pussy or the way they looked when he had a peek. As soon as he reached the bathroom he jerked off into the toilet. His cock never felt that hard before and after releasing a load, he was still rock-hard but he needed some sleep.

The next morning, he woke up facing his sister's side of the bed, but he didn't see his sister. In her place was Jenna who had a big smile on her face.

"Good morning, sleepy head. Krissy asked me to wake you up, but I just couldn't disturb you. You looked too happy; you were smiling the whole time."

Chase smiled and replied, "Yeah, I had this wonderful dream that I was on a beach with a wonderful woman."

"Oh!" Jenna asked surprised that he would share that with her, "Anyone I know, perhaps?" she asked, biting her lip and hoping it was her he was dreaming about.

"I bet you do, but I'm not one to kiss and tell. Though I will say we did a lot more than kissing," Chase replied with a sly smirk.

"Well, that's no fun. Dreams are only fun when you tell someone about them. You can trust me not to tell anyone."

"That may be, but who says it wasn't you in my dream?" Chase asked with a grin. Seeing how Jenna's breathing increased and her eyes went wide, "Either way, I don't want to say anything. At least not yet. Maybe I will tell you later."

Jenna could only nod as her body heated up. She unconsciously rubbed her thighs together, feeling her wetness growing. Having already cum three times that morning in the shower, it did little to curb her current wetness. She so wanted his hands on her. It wouldn't even take much, and she knew she would be like Jell-O.

"Since you're not gonna be any fun," Jenna replied pouting, "You ready for breakfast? Your sister is cooking pancakes and bacon and eggs if you are."

"That sounds yummy," Chase said as he sat up, "You can stay if you want, if you don't mind my morning wood."

"Don't worry about me," Jenna replied as she sat up and put her head against the headboard while her legs opened as her shorts rode up even higher on her thighs, "It's not like it's something I haven't seen before anyway."

"True," Chase said as she stood, "I just didn't want to embarrass you," he finished as he turned towards her, the tent in his shorts showing proudly as his cock was held taut against his boxers, "I'm sure you've probably seen bigger, though."

Jenna shook her head, remembering how it looked in all its glory last night. She licked her lips, biting the bottom one as her legs closed suddenly. She watched as Chase grabbed a pair of shorts and slipped them on along with a shirt before he walked around the bed and stood staring at her. Her eyes had been glued to his crotch until he stopped right in front of her.

Chase then bent over so they were face-to-face, and she was looking right into his eyes. Those green-brown eyes sparkled with want for him, and he knew what she wanted. He wasn't about to make her wait very long.

"Maybe later tonight I can let you know who it was in my dream and show you all the things I did to my dream girl," he whispered to her before giving her a kiss.

Jenna moaned as her hands gripped the bed and headboard harder. The man she wanted was finally kissing her. His lips felt wonderful, and she couldn't help but moan into his mouth.

Chase reluctantly pulled back from the kiss, "Come on. Let's get breakfast. We'll have plenty of time to - explore our newly found feelings," he whispered to her.

Chase watched how she arched her back as he ran his hand down her cheek and brushed her breast. It was almost like she was trying to get him to fondle more of her breast. He smiled at her and took her hand in his and helped her off the bed.

Jenna was pulled up and came face-to-face with Chase again. She was breathless and wanted so badly to tell him how she felt, but couldn't. Her fear of rejection gripped her so much that it just wouldn't let her take the chance.

"Is there something you want to say?" Chase asked her, trying to help her tell him what she said last night but still hadn't said while he was awake.

Jenna shook her head and smiled at him as she walked around him, letting her hand brush against his cock.

"Soon, Jenna. Soon it will be yours" she told herself, hoping he wouldn't rebuff her when she did find the courage.

But given how he was acting so far; he would be hers. Once she left the bedroom, she skipped over to where Krissy was making breakfast and Hannah was playing on her phone.

"Well, someone sounds happy," Krissy said with a knowing smile as she turned away from the hot stove to her friend.

"Why wouldn't I be? Is there a reason I shouldn't be happy?" Jenna asked, as she leaned against the counter.

"Where did you go last night?" Hannah asked, not bothering to look up from her phone.

"Just went for a walk. I couldn't sleep and needed to burn off some energy," Jenna responded, trying not to laugh at Krissy as she was blowing kisses and acting like she was sucking a dick.

"Whatever!" Hannah replied as she rolled her eyes, "I'm not hungry. I'm gonna see if the others are up," she said, jumping up and heading out the door.

"What's up her ass?" Jenna asked, wondering why Hannah was acting like she was jealous.

"Well, you are glowing, and I know she is frustrated. You know she's used to getting any guy she wants, and Chase rebuffed her. I mean that's like a crack addict that is forced to watch someone else smoke crack and not be able to get any for themselves."

"True, but if she's that fucking desperate, why not fuck Drake? I mean, he's single and we both know he would fuck anything with two legs and a pussy," Jenna replied wondering why Hannah didn't just woman up and go get some.

"That is a good point, but for someone like Hannah, it could be more about the chase itself, and I don't mean my brother," Krissy said with a smirk, "But knowing her, she'll get over it once she finally gets laid. Hopefully, Drake will handle her, so we won't have to deal with her as much."

"I hope I'm not intruding?" Chase inquired as he came into the kitchen.

Both Krissy and Jenna smiled at him before giving each other a knowing look.

"Not at all, Little Bro. Why don't you sit down, and I'll get a plate for you?" Krissy asked, as she turned around, shaking her hips as she hummed away.

Chase chuckled to himself knowing why his sister was in such a good mood.

"I didn't know this hotel had such good services. Maybe I should stay here more often," he replied with a smile.

"Oh, there are services that you can only get here," Jenna replied with a wink.

"Mmmm. Maybe I should check what amenities both of you can offer," Chase returned with a sly smirk.

Krissy turned around suddenly and looked at her brother and then at Jenna with blushed cheeks. Did Jenna give away their secret or did her brother somehow wake up last night without telling them? It could also be that she was reading into it a little too much as well.

Instead of pushing the envelope, she shrugged, "Maybe, but that is only for good boys," she said as she placed the plate in front of him, giving his head a pat, "Now eat up so we can get our day started and meet up with the group."

Jenna and Krissy got their plates and quickly joined Chase at the table. When they were done eating, they finished getting ready for the day and headed outside only to find the rest of the group mingling as they were getting ready for that day's activities.

"So, do we have anything planned for today?" Krissy asked the group.

"Greg and I are going to take the bikes and have a picnic. My man can be so romantic sometimes," Meg said dreamily as she looked at Greg while he talked with Drake.

As Hannah spoke up, Drake grabbed Chase by the arm and pulled him aside.

"Drake and I are gonna hang out together; Alone. If the rest of you don't mind."

Krissy and Jenna looked at each other, knowing they would have Chase to themselves, though Su would be with them. But they could still toy with him without having to worry about Hannah running her mouth or Drake acting weird.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Jenna asked Krissy and Su who both shrugged their shoulders in response. "Let's talk to Chase."

"Then it's settled. We all meet back here at say five pm for dinner," Meg said, practically bouncing on her heels.

She knew something was up the way Greg was acting about the picnic. If she was lucky, she would be walking around with an engagement ring on her finger before nightfall.

Once they were far enough away, Drake turned to Chase, "I hope you don't mind if I hookup with Hannah. That is one sexy blonde, and I don't think she is into you, man."

"Nah, go ahead. She isn't my girl, so you don't have to ask my approval."

"Okay. I just wanted to make sure you didn't freaking hit me again because I was making a move on a girl you liked," Drake said with a goofy smile.

"First off, I should hit you just for saying that you ass. Secondly, why does everyone think I have the hots for her?" Chase replied, getting frustrated that everyone had their opinion that he was infatuated with Hannah.

"She told me, man. She said you kept trying to hit on her last night, but she had to let you down because you were kind of a dork," Drake said.

Chase shook his head while pinching his nose.

"That is not how it happened or anything close to it, but don't say anything. Maybe if she has you thinking you are going behind my back, you will have some better sex or something. Anyway, just have fun, man. She seems nice and is a cutie, but really not my type."

Chase and Drake fist-bumped before Drake went to meet up with Hannah.

Suddenly, Chase was surrounded by three gorgeous ladies.

"The other four are doing their own things so it's just the four of us," Jenna said, still bouncing on her heels.

"So... anything you all want to do?" Chase asked, wondering why Jenna was acting this way around Su.

Wasn't it obvious to her that there was an attraction there or did Su not see it? Then again, he hadn't realized it until she admitted her feelings last night when he was supposed to be asleep.

"How about we lay out in our bikinis and soak up some sun? I, for one, could use some," Krissy said, rubbing her belly, remembering how his cock felt inside of her.

"We already did that," Su replied with a huff, "Let's do something fun."

"Okay, how about we go ride on the four-wheelers first and when we get back, we can hangout by the beach until dinner time?"

"Awesome. That sounds like a wonderful plan," Jenna replied, her smile made Chase want to take her into his arms right there.

daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,444 Followers