All Comments on 'At the Lake Ch. 03'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
gametime279gametime279almost 3 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story and can't wait to see how it goes. The Greg and Meg thing was quite the swerve, and I thought Su was mostly gonna be keeping to her self but now I don't know what direction the character will go. 5/5 and on the edge of my seat for more chapters plural!

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Great day lots of tension building up! Looking forward to the next instalment.

Cheers

SAGE

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Superb story thus far, looking forward to the next chapter

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sad that this became a cuckold/NTR story after all. Started great, but now it's about how other guys than the protagonist get to fuck girls. How can it be so hard? Either don't make the protagonist a cuckold, OR write at the very start of the first part that it's only for people with a cuckold fetish.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Great story! Thanks for sharing.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Sorry about the coward Anon's comment. He is one of those people that you can't please no matter what you do. That kind of person should just move on to something they like better instead of being a downer and trying to ruin a good story.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I'm glad there wasn't any narcotics in this installment. Call me a square if you want to, but the pot smoking in the last section made me come real close to dumping this story altogether.

I've seen other readers comment about brother/sister incest on other stories like this one. The specific comment was that incest never shares. I grew up as an only child since my older sister died shortly after she was born, so maybe I don't have any right to speak out about it. But from my own perspective, it seems that it ultimately becomes a matter of trust. In a normal relationship, most couples are going to have a no sharing attitude anyway. But I don't buy that would always be the case 150% of the time with siblings. Granted, the act is so dangerous that it demands ultimate secrecy. But if there was a third person who could be trusted implicitly, I don't think that it's entirely outside the realm of possibility. But that's just my humble opinion.

HtslHtslalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, but Chase is one of most stupid men in this world. Talking about communication in a relationship, but unable to talk to the two girls, who want him and play with him every night. And until now I read nothing about his intention. That and the nearly completly missing sex costs one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m wondering who is going to butter Stu’s muffin. Please don’t make it a big orgy. Chase seems to be the voice of reason here so don’t send him down the path to hell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES