At the Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they arrived, the girls set out their towels as Chase put down the cooler and got ready to jump into the water.

"Chase. Before you go in, would you mind putting some suntan lotion on my back?" Krissy asked him, wanting to have his hands all over her body.

"Sure, Sis," Chase replied, not seeing any harm in it.

Unlike before, she had not done anything that would show he couldn't trust her. He squirted some lotion on her back and lathered her up so that her whole back was covered, along with her shoulders.

"All done, Sis," Chase said with a slap on her ass, causing her to yelp in surprise and turn around to look at him wide-eyed.

Chase just smiled at her and winked.

"Can you do me, too?" Su asked, stepping up to Chase.

Chase looked confused at her, but shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure."

Again, he lathered her back and shoulders until she was fully covered then gave her a smack on the ass as well. Su let out a whimper and gave Chase a sly smile as she bit her lip before heading to her towel to lay down. Chase then looked at Jenna and she looked hesitant.

"Jenna. Would you like me to do you as well?" he asked, hoping she would catch the sexual innuendo.

Jenna nodded and walked over to Chase. She dropped her coverall and turned around. Chase nearly choked when he saw her bare ass on display.

"Everything okay, little bro?" Krissy asked with a giggle.

"Yep, everything's fine," Chase responded, hearing his voice crack.

He couldn't take his eyes off the glorious ass cheeks which were before him. He wanted to drop to his knees and bury his face in her ass and die a happy death, but that would come with some unwanted questions. Instead, he did the same as with the other two and lathered up her back and shoulders.

"All done," Chase said once he finished, but was hesitant to slap her ass, unsure how she would take it seeing as it would be on her bare cheeks.

Jenna looked over her shoulder, "You missed a spot."

"Oh? And where would that be?" he asked, intrigued.

Jenna put her hands under her butt cheeks and shook them, allowing his eyes to linger long enough.

"Right here, baby," she whispered to him.

Chase swallowed hard and crouched down so he got a better angle as he rubbed the lotion into the soft flesh of her ass. Just feeling those lovely cheeks in his hands made him feel even harder than before, forcing himself to do more than just squeeze and have his way with them. It was awesome to put his hands on Su and Krissy, but this was beyond what he did to them. When he was done, he gave her ass a slap as well, though it was a much lighter slap, and he dragged his middle finger up the crack of her ass along her thong.

Jenna moaned. She couldn't hold it in and quickly turned around, wide-eyed staring at Chase. The look in his eyes told her he did it on purpose and enjoyed every minute of it. Jenna kissed his cheek and thanked him before heading over to her towel.

Knowing he had a massive tent in his swimsuit, he dove into the water, allowing the cool water to calm his erection down. As he turned around to check on the girls, they were all laying on their stomachs facing him while they were talking and giggling. Deciding it was better for him to ignore them, he started to float on the water and just enjoy the weightless feeling and the sounds around him.

A few minutes later, he felt ripples in the water which was quickly followed by splashing as he was assaulted by all three girls. They were all laughing and giggling as they tried and succeeded in tackling him as soon as he was standing again. Chase couldn't help but to laugh before he had to hold his breath as he went underwater.

Their fun didn't last long; it was soon interrupted by the sound of their friends yelling at them from shore.

"KRISSY!" the group yelled in chorus.

They had gotten out a little further from where Chase had been floating and were now in five-foot-deep water. Krissy looked over to shore and saw a distraught Meg standing on the shore waving at her to come in.

"Chase, this could be bad, why don't you come with?" she asked her brother.

"Sure. I hope nothing bad happened," Chase said aloud but was more thinking it than anything.

"What's wrong, Babe?" Jenna asked as she made it to shore.

A river of tears was running down her face.

"Greg's a fucking asshole. Why did I bother with him?" Meg asked no one as she crossed her arms and stomped her feet.

"What happened, sweetie?" Krissy asked, as she rubbed Meg's shoulder.

Su had taken up the other side and wrapped an arm around her to help comfort her. Meg looked at her three friends and then stared at Chase for a minute before getting angry.

"It's his fault!" she yelled, pointing at Chase.

"Me? What the fuck did I do?" Chase asked, before Jenna took his hand in hers.

He looked over at her and she just shook her head, trying to keep him calm, knowing that he wouldn't do anything to hurt her friend.

"I was so excited for this week as Greg and I would be staying together all week for the first time. Then last night, he told me he wanted to have a picnic, just the two of us. He said he had something special he wanted to ask me."

Meg took a deep breath to calm herself, but she had yet to stop her tears from running down her face.

"Everything was going great. We had a romantic walk through the woods, just the two of us, and found a nice, secluded spot to eat. At first, we started making out and as we started to progress further, he told me he had something he wanted to ask me. The damn son-of-a-bitch waited until I was fucking topless and in my panties before saying that he wanted to have a threesome. And not just any fucking threesome. He wanted one with you, Chase!" she said looking Chase right in the eyes. "Here I am thinking my boyfriend of almost three years is ready to propose to me and take our relationship to the next level. But NOOOO, he wants to see me with another man's cock in me. I mean, what the fuck?!" she yelled as she fell into Krissy's arms.

"Well, girl, did he ever give any indication that he wanted to take your relationship to the next level?" Su asked, wondering if it was just wishful thinking on her friend's part.

Meg pushed back from Krissy and looked at Su like she was stupid.

"Of course, he did. We have been talking about getting our own place for a couple of months. But it's not just a threesome that he was asking for. He wants one with another guy. I mean what man would ask for that? Wouldn't he want to see me with one of you, or even Hannah?" Meg asked, looking around at the group.

"Could be he's gay," Su said plainly shrugging, "I mean, he does always dress nicer than other guys we've seen, and he does get pedi's and mani's even more than most girls I know."

Jenna looked at Chase, who looked back at her, and they just shrugged at each other. Krissy on the other hand wanted to think the best for her friend.

"Maybe he has some kind of masculinity complex where he thinks he can't satisfy you and wants to bring in another guy to make his girl happy. I mean he could love you so much he is willing to share you just to keep you happy."

"You really think that could be it?" Meg asked, her eyes wide as saucers as she hoped it was his love for her that was driving him and not something else.

"Of course. I mean guys have been doing things for us for years to show their love. Why not bring someone in to help him please you?" Krissy added, trying to stay as positive as possible.

However from Su's point of view, it was easier to think he was gay or bi or some sort of cuckold.

"B-But he has always given me great orgasms," Meg replied but then thought for a second, "However, he has always been a bit submissive in bed. Not saying he is my bitch or something like that, but more like he always wants me to take the lead over him."

"Hey. Keep your hopes up. Until you know something for sure, don't worry about it," Chase added, getting odd looks from all the girls. "Plus, communication is the key to a good relationship. Why not ask him why he would want that? Maybe he has a reason you or we haven't considered. Just talking to him could get the two of you to work it out and make you both stronger."

Once he finished, Meg nodded and apologized for yelling at him. She gave him a hug and started to wonder if she was giving mixed signals to Greg that she may be attracted to Chase. He was attractive, and she would consider dating him, as long Krissy was okay with it, but he had never made a move on her before Greg had asked her out. That and the situation never presented itself for her to show him that she would be interested.

One thing Chase did give her, was a great night of sex the second night they were there after she inadvertently exposed herself to Chase. Though she would never admit that she was thinking about Chase even a little bit while she was riding Greg's cock, nor would she admit that that night she had some of the biggest orgasms she had ever had.

"Thank you - all of you. Maybe I shouldn't have yelled at him and ran off. I'll go talk to him and hope for the best," Meg said, giving each one a hug before running off to talk to Greg.

Jenna could feel her wetness growing. If there was anything Chase could do to make her love him even more, he was doing it and making it that much harder for her to confess her feelings to him. She didn't know if she could accept him saying that he didn't feel the same. Maybe it was better for her to not tell him about her true feelings and to just let it be a fantasy.

The four of them ran back into the water to have some more fun for another thirty minutes or so. Then they saw Drake and Hannah walking up to them while they were holding hands. Drake quickly pulled Chase aside while Hannah went to her friends.

"Dude!" Drake said as he grabbed his friend's arm pulling him until they were out of earshot from the ladies. "That girl is a freak. You passed up on some of the best pussy I have ever had."

"Glad you two are happy then," Chase replied, happy that his friend hadn't disappointed Hannah.

Otherwise, he could have her nipping at his heels as she tried to get him into bed with her.

"Happy! Happy! Are you freaking kidding me? If that booty is that good the whole time we are here, I may end up marrying this chick."

"Whoa, Drake! Calm down, man. I'm glad that she's good in bed, but let's hold off on the wedding bells for the moment, alright? You don't want to go and make a decision you may regret later," Chase replied, trying to make sure Drake would keep his head on straight.

This had happened with a girl he'd had a one-night stand with before but after she didn't call Drake back, Chase had to deal with his friend's dejection until Drake found his next lay.

Drake smiled at him, "You're right, bro, but damn if she can fuck better than anyone I've had before."

Meanwhile, Hannah was surrounded by the other three girls as they wanted to know what was going on between her and Drake.

"Sooo... give us the lowdown, girl," Krissy asked, wanting to know what happened between them.

"Well... I shouldn't say, but you know I can't keep my mouth shut," Hannah replied with a sly smile. "After I helped him with his nose yesterday, I thought there might be something there. Today, when I went over to the other cabin, he was sleeping with his dick hanging out. I teased him about it but then he threw me down on the couch and threatened to fuck me. I told him I wouldn't object, and he kissed me. It wasn't the best kiss but damn if I wasn't fucking horny. Then after everyone left, we took the SUV out and found a secluded spot and fucked like rabbits."

"Damn! That sounds like a fun day," Jenna replied, glad that Drake would be off her back with Hannah's attention.

"It definitely was," Hannah replied with a smirk, "Now, I won't say his dick is anything special, but it did its job and that guy knows how to work his hips. I may just keep him around awhile."

"Good for you, Hannah. Glad you could finally get laid, unlike the rest of us," Su replied, happy for her friend but wishing she could get herself some booty.

Krissy started laughing, "Well I didn't plan on getting any this weekend anyway. I mean I had a pick between Greg, Drake and my own brother. That means only one of them would have been a possibility and Drake is NOT who I would envision between my legs."

Jenna's eyes went wide knowing Krissy had already fucked her own brother and wondered what Su and Hannah would think about it. Not that she would say anything to them. She wasn't the kind of person to betray her friend. Plus, she didn't want to drive a wedge between her and Krissy and hurt any chances she had with Chase.

The girls chatted a little while longer before the guys walked back up. Then the group headed back up to the cabins to shower and start getting dinner ready. Each of them needed to shower, and those who weren't showering, would be starting preparations for dinner. They'd purchased some nice sirloin steaks, chicken breasts and some skewers of veggies while they had been shopping the other day so the guys set out to grill them while the girls set up the tables and made some mashed potatoes to go with their dinner.

To be continued...