At the Mercy of Mrs. Letchworth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dollie and I were sent off to our rooms by 8:00 and Mrs. Letchworth retired to her bedroom. I disrobed and washed up in the bathroom, changing into the pajamas that I had rescued from my abandoned apartment. I was about to turn in, when I heard a faint knock at my own bedroom door, followed by Dollie's quiet entry into my room. She hurried over to me as I sat on the edge of my bed, unsure as to what this visitation meant.

"Willy, I so appreciated your sticking up for me today, and I feel so bad about how Auntie sprang the birthday spankings on us and my enjoying it so much. I vow to do better in the future, but this is a very warped home. You will soon understand what I say. But please accept this gift as a token of my gratitude to you for today. I don't have much to offer, but this is the best I have."

Dollie reached down under her nightgown and peeled off her pink cotton panties and handed them to me. As I well knew, they were sopping and stained with the excretions of her toilet activities and the excitations of this extraordinary day. I held them to my nose and was overwhelmed with their hormonal aroma and enticing odor. The urge to jack-off immediately was strong, but I held back on the impulse, at least until my "twin" was gone. I gave Dollie a grateful smile and took another whiff.

"Enjoy them, Willy. But be sure to put them in the hamper in the bathroom tonight, before you go to sleep. Bertie empties the hamper every morning to do the laundry, and monitors what might be missing. I don't want to get you into deeper trouble."

Henrietta gave me a tender kiss on my lips, with a flick of her tongue invading my mouth, and crept out of my room, silently tiptoeing back to her own room. I felt a forbidden glee that we were finding a shared resistance to Auntie's imperial rule. And then, with Dollie's panties enveloping my face, I lay on my back on the bed, gave in to the inevitable and pumped my cock repeatedly as I pictured a naked Auntie chasing a naked Dollie around the house, until I shot forth powerful strings of gooey cum that fell back onto my chest and crotch. I passed out after this ecstatic ejaculation and fell into a deep exhausted sleep.

I totally forgot Dollie's warning to deposit her panties into the hamper in the bathroom before I went to bed. Once I awoke the next morning and realized my error, I rushed to the bathroom, but found an already empty hamper.

Jeez! I was totally screwed.

[To be continued. If you enjoyed this story, please show your support with comments and 5-star votes.]

12