At the Mercy of Mrs. Letchworth Ch. 02

Story Info
Auntie begins our sex ed & anatomy lessons on each other.
3.9k words
4.66
8.9k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arsenique
Arsenique
192 Followers

[This is the second of a series of chapters for a new story that includes many of my usual elements: natural body fluids and products, strong smells, D/s, spanking, ridiculous premises, and eccentric characters, all over the age of 18. If any of these things are not to your taste or offend you, I suggest you exit immediately and look elsewhere on Lit for stories more up your alley. I present my writings here for my fans, who appreciate what I am doing and get my sense of humor. I have uploaded this under the Fetish category, as that seems to best encompass the mix of activities included. I urge you to read the chapter before this, as it will help this chapter make more sense.]

I went down to breakfast, my first morning at the Letchworths', with a sinking feeling. My first night there had been celebratory, with the added spice of Dollie and me having gotten away with naughty shenanigans, despite Auntie's adamant efforts to keep us under her control. I had the distinct feeling that I was now going to pay the piper.

It was obvious, once I arrived at the kitchen table, that Bertie had blown the whistle to Auntie on Dollie's panties being missing from the bathroom hamper. This implicated both Dollie and me in a covert conspiracy of eluding the rules. Henrietta was perennially in the hot seat, due to her rebellious nature, but I was now being drawn into that path of blame, despite my intentions to be a good boy. It was a real quandary.

Following a largely silent breakfast, Mrs. Letchworth let Bertie clean and wash things up, while she marched Henrietta and me into the living room, and began to lay down the law. She announced that I obviously needed to understand the rules of my new home. But first a question or two.

"So, young man, how often do you masturbate? I understand that Dollie's panties were not in the bathroom hamper this morning. Would you know anything about that?"

I just gawked at her, with my mouth open, as if I didn't quite understand the question.

"Here, now! Rule number one! If I ask you a question, you will answer me truthfully and without making me wait. Do you hear me?"

"Y-y-yes," I stuttered.

"Well, I'm still waiting. What is it? Once a day? Twice a day?"

My face was burning and a quick glance showed me that Dollie was watching me intently to see if I would tattle on her. I summoned up my last shred of courage and quickly muttered an answer, while staring at my feet.

"Twice a day, Ma'm."

"William, you will look at me at all times when you answer me. Now, answer again, the right way!"

I raised my gaze, trying to lock my eyes onto Mrs. Letchworth's face, though my eyes kept wanting to stare at her large breasts, instead.

"Twice a day, Auntie."

"Well, I'm not surprised. We'll have no more of that. It's a terrible waste of your body's vital fluids, which your gonads are producing so generously. From this day on, starting tonight, if you feel the urge, you will come to me to request permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Auntie," I said glumly, staring at her immaculate makeup. She was a handsome woman, beautiful even, though her dominant manner was unnerving. I felt like the one source of pleasure in my life was being taken from me. My eyes began to tear-up as I pictured the humiliation of it all. Did she really expect me to do such a thing? It was virtually unthinkable.

I guess my look of misery must have touched her crusty heart, as she gave a sympathetic sigh and got up from her seat and came over to me, making me stand so that she could envelope me in a hug as she forced my face into her deep cleavage once again. I took a deep breath, finding her soft bosom welcoming me with its floral aroma. Despite the painful circumstances, my cock began to stir and stiffen.

"There, there," she whispered. "Auntie will make everything better. Just come to my bedroom tonight at eight, knock gently on the door, and you'll see what I mean."

Then we went back to her lecture and her introduction of the household's rules.

"Sweetheart, your Auntie has only your best interests in mind. My goal with everyone under my care is to train them to behave in their own best interest. If I can achieve that, their success in life is guaranteed. The world needs more people who wish to serve and please others. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, Auntie," I replied without much conviction.

"Just so! But so many young people let their hormones lead them astray. Nearly every child I have taken under my care has been a chronic self-abuser, both boys and girls. Such habits must be stamped out, for their own good."

I must have given her a look of disbelief or resistance, as she doubled down on explaining her philosophy.

"My dear William, my goal is not banishing or forbidding your pleasure. Far from it. I just want to redirect your means of obtaining it.

"Listen closely as I explain my philosophy. Our bodily fluids -- our excretions, and our ejaculations -- are sources of vital nutrition and sustenance for those we share them with. Recklessly spilling your seed in solitary masturbation is an act of denying Nature's magical elixir to loved ones. My goal in our household is to make sure that all the potent bodily fluids of our family members are harvested and provided to those who will benefit most.

"Before your arrival, Dollie and I had to make do with consuming Bertie's meagre fluids daily, which were adequate, but hardly plenteous. I have great hopes that if you behave well and share your fluids with us, we'll be able to share our fluids with you, and we'll all be invigorated and full of vim and vitality.

"This requires that we keep ourselves constantly hydrated, with the simple goal of drinking six quarts of water each day. To that end, I have installed water coolers in the kitchen, living room, all bathrooms, and even the basement, so that fresh spring water is always available.

"As you might imagine, such hydration keeps one's bladder busy, but you are not to waste your excretions by peeing into toilets and flushing them away. This household is a zero waste of body fluids dwelling. If you feel the need to piss, a large porcelain chamberpot has been placed in the dining room, ready to receive our precious fluids. Dollie and Bertie have already been well trained in this hygienic routine, and you will soon find that taking this 'pause that refreshes' in front of other family members is a bonding ritual nurturing our love for each other.

"However, if the urge strikes and you are nowhere near the chamberpot, it is every family member's sworn duty to receive your fluids directly into their eager mouths. Do you understand, William? You will be expected to provide the same service to them that they do to you."

"Yes, Auntie", I responded, being careful to look her in her eyes, which shown with a zealous insistence that bordered on the fanatical.

"Now to return to the matter of self-abuse, I strongly discourage solitary masturbation, not because I am a killjoy or a prude, -- I am no such thing -- but because all sexual relations are meant to be socially shared. Now that you are both of age, I intend to tutor you two in the basics and the fine points of erotically pleasing each other, as well as Bertrand and me.

"That doesn't sound so bad now, does it?"

"It sounds totally awesome, Auntie!" I enthused. Once again, my world was turned upside down.

I looked over at Dollie, who was gripping the ends of her blonde braids and had them pulled straight out on either side of her head, while mouthing the words "Fuck, yeah!"

"Well, then, let us get started. I'm sure that both of you would benefit from a thorough anatomy lesson. Let us go into the clinic, where we have the proper equipment."

* * *

Mrs. Letchworth shooed us over to a door at the far end of the living room and ushered us into a compact room that was furnished like a doctor's examination room, complete with an elevated grey vinyl padded examination table, it's top surface covered by an extension of crisp, white paper. The room's floor and walls were covered with white porcelain tiles, giving it a clean modern appearance.

"Alright, twins, off with your clothes. Such things just get in the way for demonstrations like this."

Once again, Dollie and I were nude in each other's presence, trying to be nonchalant in what was a decidedly peculiar circumstance. Dollie did her best to tease me by jiggling her little titties, which of course aroused my cock until it was rigid and standing out straight in her direction.

"Dollie, if you would be so kind as to scoot up on the exam table, we'll do you first. Mind the paper, it does tend to crinkle. Here, I'll tilt up the back table panel, so that you can lean against it comfortably, as we get you set up. Willy please take hold of Dollie's wrist on your side and loop that leather strap around it and fasten it tight."

Auntie did the same with Dollie's other wrist, and in the blink of an eye, my mischievous twin was strapped to the padded exam table. Next Auntie pushed a button to raise the extending padded leg rests with built-in stirrups, and we fastened leather straps around Dollie's ankles, anchoring her feet in place. Dollie was aghast.

"Hey! What the hell? I'm feeling a little helpless, here. Is this really necessary, Auntie? I mean, c'mon!"

"Oh, pish tosh! This is simply to secure your cooperation and make sure you don't injure yourself by thrashing around. Besides, as I recall, you have a little fetish for being forced to do things that you secretly crave. I am certain that when we are through with this part of the lesson, you will be all squishy and juicy. Just mark my words."

Dollie cocked her head slightly and seemed to consider Auntie's prediction, then she gave a little shrug and relaxed, seemingly accepting that whatever transpired, there was nothing she could do to stop it.

"That's much better, Henrietta," Mrs. Letchworth cooed. "Actually, I think you will quite enjoy this. I know I would."

Auntie handed me a pair of latex nurse's gloves, and fitted a pair on her own hands and forearms.

"So, William, have you ever had an opportunity to examine a female vagina in person, up close?"

"No, Auntie," I muttered sheepishly. "I've never even been out on a date."

"Good Lord! You are a naif! Still a virgin, I assume?"

"Afraid so, ma'm." I tried to look at her as I answered, but the best I could manage was to stare at her maroon painted lips, which she was licking with her snake-like tongue.

"Well, the last I checked, so was Henrietta, which makes you perfect for each other. Still, I'll show you how to determine that in our lesson today."

This was too much for Dollie to put up with without a protest. She made a huffy, exasperated sound and snarled, "What business is it of yours, whether I've had my cherry popped or not? What's it to you?"

Mrs. Letchworth let out a sigh, which turned into a low growl.

"Henrietta, as with William, I am your guardian, and must look after your honor. In this decadent era, your virginity is a rare and precious gift. It can't be taken by someone inappropriate, by just some hoodlum or smooth talker. You should lose it with someone who loves you and will look after you. Someone like, well, William here. Who better to share it with than your long lost twin? If I am not mistaken, you already shared your soiled panties with him last night, did you not?"

Dollie tried to rise from her bound position, but failed miserably.

"Yes, I did, but that was my own decision. I wanted to give him a birthday present and that was the best I could think of."

"Well then, Bravo for your initiative. But it only proves my point. Whom better to lose your virginity to, than to someone you've chosen as a lover and consider as a twin?"

I found it way beyond awkward to find myself the subject of a heated discussion between Auntie and Dollie. Whatever bonds that Dollie and I felt with each other, were tentative and ambiguous, at best. One minute she'd stick out her tongue at me, and the next she would insert it between my lips. She had drawn me into her rebellion against Mrs. Letchworth, but this morning's developments seemed to promise a less stressful relationship, where Auntie would teach us the ways of erotic love. I didn't know whether to speak up or shut up.

"Fine, fine, fine!" Dollie shouted. "It just means that we agree. Show him my pussy and let him explore it. Let him sniff it and suck me off. Bring it on! I've been waiting for this moment for years!"

* * *

I could tell that Mrs. Letchworth needed to regroup and center herself. Dollie seemed to be the one person capable of tossing her into a chaotic frenzy and egging her towards the edge of an emotional explosion. Neither Auntie nor Dollie really wanted that result, but I seemed to be the only one present who might quell the roiled waters. I felt impelled to calm things down and get us back on track.

"Auntie, please, I'm eager to learn the ways of love, and sorely need your guidance. Dollie has spread herself before me. Guide me in understanding what she displays!"

Mrs. Letchworth coughed hoarsely and hiccuped, and brought herself back down to earth.

"Yes, my dear child. Let me guide you in worshipping Dollie's charms and in tugging her into a sharing of her vital bodily fluids. Your twin is a squirter par excellence. She may be the key to your nutritional future.

"Why don't we start at the top and work our way down? Women have many erogenous zones, which are special areas of their bodies that are especially receptive to caresses and fondling. For instance, their ears. You can kiss them, very gently chew on them, lick them, and even give their earlobes a delicate bite. Go ahead, try this out on Dollie and see how she responds."

I brought myself over to the young lady who was now my designated twin and love partner. She seemed as curious as I was, as to how this would go. As I got within a few inches of her head, she dared me to dive in and seduce her.

"Go on Tiger", she taunted me. "Knock yourself out. I ain't going anywhere."

Her ears, like everything else about her, were dainty and delectable. I never would have thought of them as being capable of turning her on, but what did I know? Absolutely nothing!

I got nearly on top of her, breathing warmly into her nearest ear and gently fondling her other ear. She sighed and closed her eyes and leaned in my direction, as best she could while strapped to the table. I got bolder and began to lick her ears, first one and then the other, even nibbling them a bit. Dollie quivered and began nuzzling me with her nose and cheek. "It kind of tickles", she whispered, "but it's a good tickle. Like little sparks going down my spine."

"You seem to be doing very well, William," Mrs. Letchworth said in an encouraging voice. "I see that Dollie's nipples have grown hard. That's always a good sign. Why don't you play with her tittles, while you kiss her ears and mouth? Give her nips a good pinch and twist them like the knobs on a car radio."

I did as Mrs. Letchworth instructed and was pleased to see Dollie's eyes open wide, while a cross between a moan and a squeal escaped from her half open lips.

"It looks like Dollie's responding well, so let's ramp things up a notch. With titties her size, I bet you can suck an entire teat into your mouth. Give it a try and then mash it around in there. Don't bite it exactly, but use your tongue to poke it back and forth, and suck on it... hard!"

By now, Dollie was thrashing her head from side to side, and making keening sounds, interspersed with gargled commands to "munch those babies" and "mash them into my ribs!"

"Okay, do her other teat the same, and move your hands down to her twat and start to explore her little jungle. Be gentle about it, and tell us what you find."

"Gosh, there's a lot of wet hair and a gooey slit with a little bump like a bean above it. It smells really strong, but it's a good smell, kinda like beef gravy."

"It does smell delicious, doesn't it? That's the aroma of her magical elixir. That gooey slit is her vagina, while that little bump is her clit. If you gently rub around it, using her juice and your spit, it may grow bigger like a teeny cock. But be very gentle, as clits are usually quite sensitive. It's best to let her guide you in how she likes it fondled."

By now, Dollie was thrusting her twat up against my probing fingers, and hissing, "spank my naughty cunt for being so bad and gooey. It can take it. Sometimes I spank it over and over, until I cum. But it's even better if you do it for me. And lick my bean, too."

Mrs. Letchworth, who was keeping her eye on the whole situation, cautioned that Dollie's pussy was leaking big-time, and that perhaps we should cool things down just a bit. She had a few more zones to show me, and feared that a too-excited Dollie might ejaculate prematurely.

"Let's concentrate on her plumbing, now. Take a close look at her vagina. See those swollen lips framing her slit? Those are her labia majora, sort of protecting her little goo-pot. Go ahead and pry them apart. Now, what do you see?"

"There seem to be a couple of pink flaps, almost like butterfly wings!"

"Indeed. Those are called her pee flaps, because she has to push them aside when she pees, so that she doesn't piss all over herself."

"But where does she pee from? I mean, girls don't seem to have dicks."

"That's not entirely true, these days, but we'll take that up later. See that puffy pink flesh between her slit and her clit?"

"Yeah. It seems to have a little hole in the middle of it."

"Exactly. That's her urethra. It's like the pee-hole at the end of your penis. Both urethral passages lead back to our bladders and other glands that express our precious bodily fluids."

I was finding all this information extremely interesting, but Dollie begged to differ.

"Hey! Yoo hoo! What about me? You were turning me on really well, and then you got side-tracked into pee-holes and our damn bodily fluids! Can't Willy at least spank my pussy while he's studying to be a plumber?"

"Henrietta! Patience, please! I still have to explain to William about your hymen and your anus. This is an anatomy lesson, after all."

Mrs. Letchworth stepped over to a metal cart, which had an array of stainless steel instruments upon it. She picked up a contraption that looked like something out of a Frankenstein movie, and brought it back to the exam table.

"William, this is a speculum, to aid us in better seeing inside Dollie's vaginal cavity. Here, you hold this flashlight, while I insert it between her labia and widen our view."

Auntie seemed to have some difficulty in getting Dollie's tight little twat to allow the instrument's tongs to slide up her slit. Dollie was bouncing her pelvis around, trying to avoid the steel intruder, screaming bloody murder all the while.

"Oh, for heaven's sake!" Mrs. Letchworth snapped, pulling back the speculum. "William, give her five hard slaps on her pussy, right now. I hate to give in to her tantrums, but it may be the only thing that will calm her down."

I was inclined to agree, seeing as she craved pain, which almost immediately translated into bliss for her, a strange mojo that I had experienced the night before when she had given me my birthday spanking. I pressed my palm upon her sternum, to help hold her in place, and delivered five blistering swats to her furry nexus, which she welcomed with a deep groan of relief and an almost electrical crackling, as her joints stiffened and her nervous system nearly shorted out.

"Finally!" she yelled. Though the slaps stopped short of a full-blown climax, Auntie was certain that she might explode at any moment. She advised that I'd better start slurping Dollie's fur-pie, so that not a drop of precious bodily fluids was lost. Her hymen and anus would have to wait for another time.

Arsenique
Arsenique
192 Followers
12