At the Mercy of Mrs. Letchworth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread her lips and get your snout in there and start sucking. This stuff's like liquid gold and we don't want to lose a drop! And keep your wits about you. If she gushes, it's like a geyser, so you mustn't shy away. Just open wide and gulp it down!"

Dollie, meantime, was rubbing her sopping twat against my nose and tongue, yelling "That's it, you devil! I can feel a big one coming on!"

Thus my methodical introduction to female anatomy began to unravel in a flurry of oral rutting and a rush against time. My wish to give Dollie the most pleasure possible was counterposed to Auntie's almost fanatical emphasis on the consumption of precious bodily fluids as a veritable Fountain of Youth. Before Dollie quite reached her peak and its attendant explosion, I decided I'd had my fill, and pulled out of the way, allowing Mrs. Letchworth to eagerly take over my station. She had no sooner gotten her hungry maw in place and clutched Dollie's pert buns tightly, than Dollie screamed "there she blows!" and squirted a spray of girl cum all over Auntie's face, some of it making it into the hungry woman's mouth, but some going well up her nose and into her eyes.

"Sorry, Auntie," Dollie squeaked, once she had recovered and saw the disheveled woman's dripping face and soaked blouse. "But you can't claim that I didn't warn you! The way I see it, you gotta finish what you start. Damn! That was kick-ass!"

Mrs. Letchworth was in a state somewhere between ecstasy and shock. She had gotten her blast of Dollie's elixir, but the overflow was copious.

"Here, boy," she commanded, recovering her poise. "Lick me clean. We can't let these precious fluids go to waste."

My final task, before we broke for lunch, was to thoroughly cleanse Auntie's soaking face, neck, and torso with my tongue. If this made me her slave, I pondered as I licked, perhaps that wasn't so bad, after all.

[To be continued. If you enjoyed this story, please show your support with comments and 5-star votes. Margaret Jenkins & Emily James (and others unnamed) provided helpful feedback and editing advice, for which I am grateful.]

12