All Comments on 'At the Mercy of Mrs. Letchworth Ch. 02'

by Arsenique

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SemperSolus0198SemperSolus01985 months ago

While this is a very hot and nasty wet story, the squirter i dated for awhile could not speak just before, and during her orgasm. I loved doing it to her and would have done it all day if she let me.

Please continue, and please, are you going to finish T.C?

ArseniqueArsenique5 months agoAuthor

Chapter 3 should hopefully go up Friday or Saturday. It's written, I just have to submit it tonight and wait for it to go through the mods.

T.C. deserves to have a proper finish, I agree. My aim was to do a finale after Mikey and Aunt Susan get home again, but it was at that point when the Bohemian Church inspiration grabbed me and the rest is history. Then that ran its course for a good long spell, and the characters decided to take a break. Now we have the Letchworth household, whose characters are writing the story as it goes along. I'm just their humble scribe. It's all in the inspiration, which comes and goes as it will. In any case, I have five Letchworth chapters already written and am submitting them at a steady pace, hoping to have a sixth done by the time that ch. 5 is up. Stay tuned, and thanks for your support and encouragement. It does help keep the momentum going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArsenique@Arsenique
Mature long-time reader here, now beginning to share some stories of my own. Warning: all stories here will most likely include descriptions of bodily fluids and excretions, including defecation and urination, sometimes in extreme form, as well as subjects such as menstruation...