At the Movies (again)

Story Info
We engage in erotic play at the movie theater.
1.5k words
4.26
6.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antiquate
Antiquate
50 Followers

(Author note: As with almost all of my stories, this is a true story and it happened recently. We focus a lot of our erotic play at movie theaters as they offer a perfect mix of public risk and privacy, as our goal is to go as far as we can with public erotic play but without the embarrassment of getting caught. We hope this story will inspire other couples to try risky erotic play in public.)

"I want to get naked for you at the movies tonight." My beautiful wife, Louise, came up behind me and whispered this into my ear while I was watching tv.

Stunned and a bit flustered, I answered that, "it would be my pleasure." As Louise left the room, I opened my smartphone and looked for a movie that would not likely be well attended that evening. Finding one, I made an online reservation for two seats, all the way at the back of the theater in the last row.

About half an hour later as I continued to watch tv, Louise paraded back into the room, completely naked. She laughed, "this is what you'll get to see at the movie theater tonight." She moved in front of me and held her magnificent breasts in her hands, almost shoving them in my face. She then turned around and bent over, exposing her luscious, freshly shaved pussy to me. She held that pose for a long 15 seconds, much to my delight.

The time to leave for the movie theater finally arrived. It appeared that Louise wore only one of her thin, pull-on dresses and a pair of sandals, nothing else. I could tell she was bra-less as I watched her wobbling tits. I assumed she chose also to go without panties. I was to discover later that I was right. Louise had a small blanket draped over her arm. She had obviously prepared herself for a theater that was "refrigerated."

I had chosen a movie theater that had "luxury loungers." These are oversize, electric-powered reclining seats that allow two people to snuggle next to each other when the middle armrest is raised out of the way. Arriving a few minutes before the movie was scheduled to start, we found our seats at the back of the theater and settled in. It appeared that we were the only people in this particular theater room. I was relieved as I knew that, with only the two of us in the theater, Louise's level of confidence and willingness to play would be much higher.

When the lights were dimmed as the trailers for coming attractions began to play, I excused myself to return to the theater lobby to buy some popcorn and a drink. There were a few people in line ahead of me, so it took roughly ten minutes to complete my purchase. I made my way back into the theater room.

As I walked into the theater room, I noticed that we still had the theater room all to ourselves. I looked up and spotted Louise's head in the back row. As I bounded up the steps, getting closer to her, it appeared that she had draped the small blanket she brought over herself. When she spotted me, she threw back the blanket, revealing that she was completely naked although still sitting with part of the blanket under her. She had a sly smile on her face as she knew the shock value of her sudden nakedness would bowl me over. Rather than sit down, I just stood there for several seconds taking in the sight of her beautiful breasts, her amazing hips, and the cleft of her pussy, all there for me to enjoy. I came out of my trance and sat down beside her.

Louise whispered that, as soon as I left for the lobby, she spread out the blanket on the seat, leaving plenty of it on one side to pull over herself as a drape. She stood up, pulled her dress up and over her head in one quick motion, removing it completely. It took her less than 20 seconds to accomplish all of this. She sat back down on the part of the blanket that was spread across her seat, covering herself with the rest. She had prepared herself to reveal all of her beautiful body by throwing back the blanket when I returned.

Clearly, Louise kept her promise to "get naked at the movies tonight." A sly smile still spread across her face as we sat there together. She knew what incredible pleasure her teasing me with her naked body would bring. As many as 10 minutes passed as she remained sitting there naked.

Eventually, Louise reached over, never making eye contact with me, and began gently rubbing my crotch. My erection continued to grow with this wonderful attention. Louise reached inside my waistband and her hand tunneled in until it reached the head of my dick.

Louise whispered, "I want to see him." I accommodated her as I lifted my butt and slid my pants down to my knees, so my dick was completely exposed. Anticipating a night of fun, I had not worn any underwear. Now with my dick revealed and standing at attention, Louise circled the head of my dick with her fingers for several minutes. Finally, she looked into my eyes, holding her gaze for what appeared to be an eternity as she continued to massage my dick. She leaned over and took the head of my dick in her mouth. She gently circled my dick with her tongue, sliding her lips slightly up and down on my dick as she did so. As I struggled to sit still in the ecstasy she was providing, she made it even more difficult for me as she increased the up and down motion of her head so her lips would cover the length of my entire dick. Watching her head go up and down as she sucked gently brought me right to the edge. I couldn't hold it any longer and finally exploded in a glorious and powerful orgasm. Cum spewed out of her mouth and ran down her chin and between her breasts. I fell back into my seat completely sated and out of breath as Louise let go of my dick with a pop. She had a very satisfied look on her face as she sat back up wiping the cum from her chin with her hand.

Now it was her turn. I slid down out of my seat onto my knees, facing Louise. I spread her knees apart as far as they would go. Louise slid forward in her seat until her butt was on the front edge of the seat with her bald pussy completely exposed. I immediately began to massage her clitoris with my tongue, up and down, back and forth. She began to moan quietly as I licked furiously and reached up with my right hand to caress one of her nipples. As the sensation grew, she reached down with both hands to push on her vulva, allowing her clit to pop outwards for maximum stimulus from my tongue. Her muscles tightened more and more as she built towards orgasm. In seconds, her orgasm finally came and washed over her like a waterfall. She slumped back in her in her seat and let out a small cry. As she cried out, she quickly raised her hands and placed them over her mouth to stifle any further noises.

I climbed back onto my seat and fell back beside my naked, whimpering wife. My cum continued to run down between her tits. It was several minutes before either of us could function. Finally, Louise exclaimed, "That was incredible!" We continued to sit and snuggled for another ten minutes when I asked Louise, "Do you want to go?" She nodded affirmatively and fished for her dress in the seat next to her. She pulled it over her head and smoothed it down as I folded the small blanket. We headed out of the theater and into the warm night air.

As we approached our car in the parking lot, I opened the passenger door for Louise and held out my hand. As she reached to take my hand, I laughed and whispered, "Not your hand -- I want your dress." Louise smiled with a look of expectation and, without hesitation, reached down to pull the dress off and over her head. With the car door partially shielding her, she handed the dress to me. Then, I reached for her hand to help her, naked, into the front passenger seat. I closed the door and walked around to the back of the car where I opened the trunk and tossed the dress inside.

We drove home with Louise in her naked state for the entire trip. As we neared our house, she looked at me with mild horror as it dawned on her that her dress was in the trunk, and she would have to walk naked from the driveway to the front door. I made no move to retrieve the dress so Louise realized she would have to improvise. She grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around herself. She smiled with a look of self-satisfaction on her face as she solved her naked dilemma. I helped her out of the car as she clutched the blanket around her.

As we entered the house Louise was literally glowing.

Antiquate
Antiquate
50 Followers