All Comments on 'At the Party Pt. 02'

by ConsextualJane

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like where this is headed! Please continue!

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpalmost 3 years ago

beautiful build up . . . shame and arousal, mixing together . . . the growing tension, the power and cunning Jane has, the extra-special deliciousness of a woman dominating another woman like this . . . love what you've done here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Party Crashers

Do Stabler & Benson crash the party, save the girls and arrest the guys????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think I'm being kind on this. The break from the 1st to 2nd part, no matter the reason, for me is a downer. I like a continuation of the story. Plus the telling of the party in chptr 2 could use some tightening up. These are just my opinions, hopefully they're seen as constructive. The story ends with no real conclusion. Would've been nice for the girl to be outed, to see Jake's reaction (and WHY didn't he want to go to the party?) and how Jake & his gf get along after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConsextualJane@ConsextualJane
New story will be published the week of: 5/23/22 I like to write stories that turn people on, what else is there to say? I've been writing erotica for a couple of years now. I write mostly short, flash fiction type stories, but I'm starting to experiment with longer form stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

At the Party Previous Part
At the Party Series Info