At the Sound of the Bell Pt. 03

Story Info
Can Pegasus stop Lord Anthony before it is too late?
14.5k words
4.56
4.4k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conclusion – Can the Pegasus girls stop Lord Anthony before it is too late?

Chapter 1: Amanda

I smiled in anticipation as I saw the little package on my desk. I was up in London for the weekend, mercifully avoiding my un-beloved husband Lord Anthony as my plans to end his tyrannical reign of sadistic perversion came to fruition.

At least I prayed they were going to come to fruition. The alternative was too appalling to contemplate and I now genuinely feared the worst for Sophie and possibly even Katie the way things were going.

I needed some light relief and I was also trying to keep Sophie's assignments light and fun until all of this blew over. I had just the thing coming up for her that would be a perfect antidote to her next little tryst with His Lordship, which unfortunately was looming larger and would happen too soon for me to have everything in place to prevent it.

I had wondered if Katie and Sophie would actually do as I had told them and make a video of their first time on the new sofa I had bought to replace Katie's old flea-ridden one. Of course I should never have doubted them; it was a given that they'd go at it full throttle. I opened the package smiling at the little note that came with it.

'Miss Katherine Winters and Miss Sophie Lawrence proudly present their latest production, 'Our New Sofa.' A huge shout out to the generosity of the wonderful Huntress herself for the best prop in the world, and to our special guest star for being... well, just fucking awesome as you will see!'

Grinning, I tipped the memory card from the envelope and inserted it into the card reader of my laptop. I had a large collection of toys strewn around the bed, a bottle of expensive champagne and for the first time in a while thought I might just have a little puff of something naughty while I was watching. I inhaled deeply and felt a nice little tingle all the way down to my toes. What the hell – I deserved it after all I had been through.

Not long now, Tony – you fucking bastard.

I took another pull on the joint, forgot all about my husband and settled in to see what the girls had got up to.

By the time I had finished the champagne, I had watched it five times. I had smoked another joint and two cigarettes and come three times. Each time I watched it, I just marvelled at the incredible joie de vivre the two girls had.

It was only about fifteen minutes long and it was amateurish, but also very sexy, very funny and made me all the more determined to see them out of the horrible fucking hole I had dug for them.

The two girls were like I had been before Lord Anthony. Full of fun, sexy and ready for all life could throw at them. I thought of the lost years under his control, but I was still only thirty-eight. I still had time to recapture my love of life and get rid of the jaded, cynical crone I was in danger of becoming. I hoped Katie and Sophie would be part of that. They had become very special to me and together they were a little force of nature. I couldn't wait to see where the future took them; the crazy little Aussie girl and the gentle West Country village lass that had in the last few months become an absolute star of the Pegasus world.

Sighing, I thought, 'Fuck it, why not!' I rose and poured herself a very large gin and tonic and clipped another ciggie into my holder. I picked up my Hitachi and pressed the play button on the video once more.

Smiling, I watched as a naked Sophie and Katie pulled a sheet from their new sofa to reveal the black leather in all its glory, throwing their arms wide as if revealing a great conjuring trick. "Voila!" Katie sat down on one end of it with a huge card in her hands. The wobbly words were written in red felt-tip pen.

'Kaytee 'n' Sofeez Nyoo Sofer!'

Sophie back came into view and sat beside her friend, long hair flying, a gamine grin on her face. Her card read, 'A norty moovy wivv...'

Katie flipped over her card to reveal the words, 'Kaytee 'n' Sofee!' As she did so, she pointed coyly to her name on the card then to herself, then Sophie did the same. I had now seen it six times but got the giggles once again. It was just so cute and gorgeous!

Sophie now flipped her card over to reveal, 'and a big blak levver sofer!'. She patted the seat between her and Katie as if proudly introducing their new purchase.

Both girls looked directly at the camera and threw the cards over their shoulders as Katie yelled at the top of her voice, "And Aaron's big black cock! Yaaay!"

Sophie's head shot round and looked at her friend in horror. "Katie, that's rude! You said you were going to say, 'Big black willy!'"

Katie pouted and shrugged. Her voice sound flat and disappointed. "Ok – and Aaron's big black willy." She glanced back at Sophie, shaking her head. "Nah!"

Sophie shook her head back. "Nah!"

They both now bounced up and down waving their arms as they chorused in unison, "And Aaron's big black cock! Yaaaaaay!"

Then the bit that had really got my heart beating the first time I saw it. The bit that almost made me switch it off, but I had persevered and by the end I was glad I had.

Once more, I held my breath as Aaron entered from stage left and wriggled in between the girls, putting an arm around each of them. He was tall, black and handsome, his lovely smile cutting into my soul from the screen; his short dreadlocks tossing as he turned and kissed each girl on the cheek.

It was rare that I felt any kind of jealousy, but I envied the girls their fifteen minutes with this black Adonis. I had been with him once, a year or so ago when he had first joined Pegasus and it had been the best sex I'd had in the longest time. Then it unfortunately came to the attention of Lord Anthony. The first time I watched the video, I had smashed my fucking Goddamned bracelet against the bedhead almost sobbing in frustration at the little amendment my husband had added to the programming. The one that meant that no matter how much I lusted after Aaron, no matter how much I craved to feel that wonderful appendage of his filling each hole in turn, I couldn't even perform the simplest of tasks such as picking up the phone and saying, "Aaron – Penthouse, now!" If he had pleaded with me on bended knee to take him in my mouth, I would have been powerless to comply.

I resigned myself to watching him do his magic with these lovely girls. Hopefully, soon he'd be all mine and I'd binge myself silly on him. In the meantime I watched Sophie's lovely little mouth go to work on him as he stretched out on the leather and Katie got down and dirty between her girlfriend's legs. The sound was poor, but the looks on the girls faces as he entered them one by one left me under no illusions that they were having the time of their lives. At one point, Katie must have picked up the camera from its vantage point as everything went skewy for a while but amidst much giggling and moaning, the vision came back on Sophie's face, her mouth wide, eyes sparkling, little breathy moans escaping her. I wanted nothing more than to dive through the screen and clamp my mouth to hers, sucking the breath from her as she came.

They went through everything in that fifteen minutes. They worked on him together, lips and tongues flickering on his glorious nine inches then took it in turns to bounce on it, first facing the camera and then away from it, rubbing each other's clits as they did so. It was wonderful to see them being so natural, not under anyone's control but their own.

I turned up the heat on my Hitachi as my sixth viewing came towards its conclusion. Sophie was on her knees on the sofa, hands gripping the back as Aaron slammed into her from behind. Her head was tossing under the onslaught and the look on her face would live with me until my dying day. Katie was positioned beneath her, her own and Aaron's fingers flying on her pussy. Even with the dodgy sound, Sophie's cry as she came sent shivers through me and I almost cried in frustration. I saw Aaron's body tense, his rippling muscles gleaming with a light sweat as he came inside Sophie. He pulled out and Katie took him in her mouth, head bobbing furiously as she claimed the last of his load. I put my face close to the screen, watching a little dribble escape her lips.

Then the moment I had loved above all the rest. Aaron moved out of the way to reveal Sophie's grinning face looking back at the camera. She squeezed down on her vaginal muscles and my heart did yet another little flip as the cum oozed out of her pussy and dangled there for a moment over Katie's open mouth before Sophie gave a little shake, giggling as she did so. Katie took the spoils perfectly before clamping her mouth to her friend's pussy and sucking out the last remains.

They collapsed in a heap, kissing and lapping at each other, panting and laughing. I fought back a tear. It was utterly beautiful. I may hate having cum on my face, but by God, I fucking love watching pretty girls go at it like this.

And still it got better. I laughed out loud again as Katie pointed to a huge blob of cum on the seat of the new sofa. The girls covered their faces in mock horror and stared at the camera. Once more in unison, they shouted, "Oops!"

They were now in hysterics as they scrambled down and began to lick up the stray mess they had left.

As they did so, a big black hand held another card in front of the camera, blocking them from view. Once again, the words were big, red and very wobbly.

'A Kaytee, Sofee 'n' Aaron production. The End.'

I clamped my legs tightly around the Hitachi and dreamed it was Aaron, not a piece of plastic. My imagination was vivid, but not that good. At last I reached for my phone. I tapped a few keys and lay back contentedly as my message of congratulations winged its way to my two favourite little wannabe porn stars.

Hopefully soon, Katie or Sophie - or preferably both - would be sucking Aaron's cum from my own pussy.

At last sated, Lady Amanda Hunter turned her mind to slightly more serious matters.

Matters like disposing of my pestilent, abusive shit-bag of a husband and getting away with it.

Chapter 2: Sophie

The second time with Lord Anthony was not much worse in terms of what I had to endure, bad as that was, but it was far worse knowing in advance what was coming next.

Somewhere in the middle of my double penetration ordeal he decided to see how I was enjoying things. He looked down at me, a malign grin on his fat face. "So how are we enjoying it today then young Stephanie?"

I smiled up at him as he removed himself to allow me to speak. "Oh just incredible. My arse is on fire it's so good, and that big cock in my slippery cunt – oh my God! Get that lovely dick of yours back in my mouth and I'll show you how fucking good it is!" As I was saying the words I was screaming in pain and frustration and hating myself for not being able to say what I thought.

His grin became even more unpleasant. "Now now, lovely girl. You know I said at our first meeting that I place honesty above all else?"

Somehow, I managed to nod as he thrust into me.

"Well, I think you are not being honest with me."

As he withdrew, I nodded again more intently. "I am Sir, honestly."

He touched his necklace. "Let's try that again, shall we? So how are we enjoying it today then young Stephanie?"

I felt the words were being wrenched from me. Even if I hadn't wanted to tell him the truth, I would have had no option. It came out in a staccato burst as my unseen assailants brutalised me from behind.

"My name's Sophie for a start, you fucking bastard. I find you utterly repellent, repugnant and disgusting. If I were able, I'd bite that pathetic worm off and spit it in your ugly fucking face. Then I'd stub your cigar out in the fucking hole it left. I'd-"

I got no further as he fingered his torque once more. "Say no more, dear girl. I get the idea. Thanks for the honesty at last!"

I braced myself for the rain of blows but instead he took my face tenderly in his hands and lowered himself so he was a mere inch from my nose.

"You have no idea how good that makes me feel, young Stephanie. If you enjoyed it, you would not be here – simple as! It brings warmth to my heart to know that you hate what we are doing to you and you are suffering pain and humiliation. It's all you fucking little whores are good for! Now, as Miss Livvi uses her lovely cattle prod on you, I am going to allow you to say what you really think. Or more likely, scream what you really think."

He let go of my face. "And this time, if you pass out, we'll just bring you round and start all over again!" He smiled at his two companions. "Piotr, Alex – let's take a ringside seat, shall we?"

They brought me round twice before I was allowed release. After the third time I lay on the floor of the bathroom wishing I could drain away down the plughole with the horrible mix of bodily fluids as Livvi helped me up.

Again I was desperate to cry, but again I could not.

All I could think of was how bad it might be the next time. Thanks to the bracelet I didn't at that stage have the comfort of remembering the meeting with Amanda and Katie when Amanda said it would all end soon. I just felt a numb terror at his final words.

"Next time will not be so gentle, lovely Stephanie."

Chapter 3: Amanda

I felt a little more at home in Katie's flat on my second visit. "Wow, I like it – amazing what a lick of paint and a few nice bits of furniture can do!"

I bent down and sniffed the leather of the sofa. "I can still smell Aaron on it! God, what a fucking turn on that little performance was, ladies! Shame for me you picked someone who is a forbidden fruit, but I forgive you. Maybe soon we can add a little postscript to your very fine 'norty moovy!"

I leaned in close again. "Where's the 'Oops' blob?"

Katie grinned and poked a finger at the middle cushion. "Right there – left you a bit if you want it!"

I grimaced. "I'll leave that to you little minxes. Bad enough fresh, never mind a week old." I sat up, suddenly all business-like. Within seconds, the girls were gloved – this time with no bloody nose involved - and the real reason I was there became apparent.

I gave the girls a few minutes to come to terms with things as the memory of my previous visit came back to them. Katie was shaking and Sophie was already close to tears. At least Katie managed only her second hit of coke without thanking Lord Anthony for the privilege.

When I thought they were ready, I reached up and stroked Sophie's cheek. "I can't dress this up, Sophie. Tony's next Med trip is in a few weeks. At the moment, the list has one name on it – yours."

I saw the blood run from her face. She looked utterly distraught. It felt like there was ice in my veins as I watched her reaction. All she could manage was a whispered, "Why me? He'll kill me, won't he?" Tears trickled down her face. "Once they've torn me apart."

I reached up and wiped the tears away. "No he won't. If it all works out, he'll never do anything bad to anyone again." I took her by the shoulders. "Do you trust me? You have every reason not to."

Sniffing, she nodded. "Yes I trust you. I have to." She looked at the huge, silly-looking mitten engulfing her hand. "Otherwise I might as well slit my other wrist before this comes off."

"Good girl. Ok – next Wednesday, I need you to be strong. At least you will not remember all of this once I am gone. You will only know you are going for a session with Tony."

Katie was shaking as much as Sophie. "What's going to happen, Amanda?"

I let go of Sophie's hands and sat back down. "When Sophie is called, we are going to give Tony a little surprise visit. Me, you, a few other girls who have more reason than most to have their day with him."

I reached down and took hold of Katie's gloved hand, raising it above her head as if announcing the winner of a boxing match. "You'll all have your cute little mitt-mitts on. We'll all have necklaces on; well in my case my enhanced torque and my new super-duper cleansed bracelet."

Sophie bit her thumbnail. "Then what?"

The look I gave them seemed to send shivers down their spines. "Then I'll do what I've been longing to do for eighteen years!"

Sophie shook her head. "But how will you expose him?"

The corner of my mouth turned up slowly as a smile spread across my face. "Oh dear Sophie, have you seen the weather forecast for next Wednesday? I am going to expose him in the most painful and unpleasant way you can imagine."

Chapter Four: Sophie

Terri's cute little face was grinning at me in the mirror. "So what's this one all about then? I can barely recognise you under all this lot!"

"I've no idea – Amanda said to come and see you with this spec and she'd explain all later."

I could barely recognise myself. A long, straggly blonde wig with big bushy ponytails, heavy blue eye make-up, huge false eyelashes. Terri had even inserted a false nose ring which was uncomfortable, but I could live with it.

"So come on, how did the other night go – your pool lesson?"

I giggled. "Great fun – he was so nice. God knows how much it cost him coz there was a real pool table set up in his room! He started teaching me how to play and of course my skirt was short and I'd forgotten my panties..."

Terri's face grinned back at me from the mirror. "And you ended up shagging on the green baize?"

"Oh Terri – it was such fun. I sat on the table with my legs wide apart holding myself open. He tried to pocket the balls!"

She was laughing so hard she was having a hard time doing my make-up. "And?"

"Well he was very accurate but none of them stayed in!"

She ended up having to redo my mascara we were laughing so much.

I thanked Terri as she finished and she laughed. "Bloody hell, twenty years experience in the beauty trade, and here I am making a gorgeous young kid into a right old skank!"

Amanda told me I was going to enjoy this assignment and it was going to be a lot of fun. I got the impression I was on what I was beginning to think of as a 'light torque' on this one. The Smithsons, a Californian couple in room 417 had, for some reason, the desire to make out with their room service maid and they wanted what they called 'a bit of rough.'

Pegasus didn't do rough, but with a bit of Terri's magic, a very broad and exaggerated West Country bumpkin accent and a bit of attitude, Sophie Lawrence became Stacey the room-service girl. By the end of her first performance she was getting rave reviews. In fact she was getting encores.

Stacey/Sophie rolled her trolley up to room 417 and pressed the intercom. A deep American voice answered. Amanda said they wanted a cocky, dirty, smartarse girl who talked back. I could do that, so I started right away. "Hiya, Stacey 'ere. Got room service fer the Smiffson's. Can we hurry up please, I'm bursting for a piss so I wanna get in and out sharpish, ok?"

The door opened and I was greeted by a tall man in his late forties. He was handsome with an all-American type look, his blonde hair greying slightly at the temples. He had a dimpled chin and there was an amused smile on his face.

"Best not keep you then, had we? Hate to think of a wet floor in here!" He stood aside and ushered me in.

I pushed the trolley past him, taking care to brush my bum against him provocatively. I blew a huge bubble from my bubblegum and popped it, chewing noisily. I stopped dead as I saw a statuesque blonde sitting on the edge of the bed. She was wearing one of the hotel's courtesy robes and she looked a real babe. She was mid-twenties with huge blue eyes, twice as much blonde hair as Ivanka - which was a lot - and tits that almost reached to where I stood. The cleavage was a sight to behold and I thought, 'fuck, this is going to be good!'