At the Sound of the Bell Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to Mr. Smithson, running the bubblegum around my mouth. "Sorry matey, didn't know yer daughter was stayin' loike."

I heard a giggle as he coughed. "Erm, that's my wife..."

I looked back at her in astonishment. "Fuckin' hell, you've done alright for yerself at your age, in't ya! Right, there's yer champers – not the best bottle we do I know. But hey, we ain't all made o'money, are we?"

Blowing another bubble, I made to go when he stopped me. "Erm, young lady – haven't you forgotten something?"

I popped the bubble and held my hand out, chewing again. "Oh o'course – me tip!"

He shook his head trying not to laugh. I was finding it hard myself. "No – the champagne. Please pour us a glass and then read the instructions that are on the card beside it."

I pulled a face. "Alright, keep yer knickers on. Cor, bloody Americans..." I muttered and cursed and made a deliberate mess of popping the cork. It flew out and bounced off the ceiling and rattled around the room causing Mrs. Smithson to duck.

"Oh fuck!" As I shouted out, the bubblegum flew out of my mouth and onto the trolley. Mrs. Smithson was stifling a grin as I picked it up. It stuck to my fingers and I stood waving them and cursing until I decided to peel it off with the other hand. I looked around in mock panic and stuck it in the ice-bucket hearing muffled giggles behind me.

I poured a glass of bubbly for each of them and handed them out, muttering under my breath. "Don't fink they noticed that little fuck-up! Roight, I'm offski then. Enjoy!"

Mr. Smithson coughed into his hand again. "Erm, the card?"

I slumped my shoulders and sounded bored. "Oh fuck, yeah - the card. Oh what fun we had, eh?" I picked it up squinting at it. "Ain't got me glasses. Fuck, there's some big words 'ere."

Turning to Mrs. Smithson, who was definitely having a hard time keeping a straight face, I held the card out to her. "Woss that word there then?"

She peered at the card and followed my finger. "That says 'penetrates'." Her voice was low and sultry. As soon as I heard it, I wanted to dive right in.

I screwed my mouth up. "Penetrates? Woss that fucking mean then?" I began to read the card in a hesitant way, following the words with my finger. "Not much good at this reading mullarkey. So... serve the champagne. Yeah, done that. Then Mrs. Smiffson wants her pussy lickin'..."

I looked up in amazement. "What the fuck? You want me to... oh fuck off lady, that's fucking gross!"

"Sorry babes, but if that's what it says on the card..." She took it from my hand. "Maybe I can assist here if you're struggling to read those big words, huh? 'Lick Mrs. Smithson's pussy.' – that is a 'th' sound by the way, not an 'eff' sound – whilst Mr. Smithson – also with a 'th' - penetrates you from behind. Provide other services as required."

She tapped the card against her hand. "And just to be clear, in this instance, 'penetrates' is a polite word for 'fucks'."

I looked from one to the other. "So he gets to fuck me while I suck you off?"

She nodded. "Uh-huh – think that sums it up nicely, don't you Jeff?"

He nodded back. "In a nutshell, Carrie."

I picked up the champagne bottle from the bucket and took a long swig, wiping my mouth on my sleeve and burping loudly. "Fuck, that's piss! Ok but it'll cost ya!"

Carrie narrowed her eyes. "How much?"

"Ooh I reckon a tenner..."

"Dollars or sterling?"

I batted my long fake lashes. "Either, don't fucking care. Tenner each mind!"

Carrie stood and slipped off her robe and I groaned inwardly. Oh fuck, I wanted to bury my face in those boobs - they were incredible and made Amanda's look like pimples. Carrie sat back down on the bed and parted her legs. "Sounds like a good deal to me. You Jeff?"

I felt big hands slide up and grip my own breasts. I could feel a large erection in the middle of my back. He slid his hands down and pulled up my short skirt and began to push me towards Carrie. As he did, her legs parted even wider. He whispered into my ear. "Sounds like a great deal!"

I was in heaven. Carrie tasted so good and Jeff felt even better as he slid into my wet snatch. I thought Carrie was going to pull my wig off she was gripping so hard as I lapped at her, my new tongue stud sending her crazy as Jeff set up a lovely gentle rhythm.

It took twenty minutes for Jeff to come and Carrie had been off twice in that time. I had exhorted them on to all sorts of depravities and was so aroused I kept forgetting to be the bit of rough I was meant to be. I didn't know if it was anything to do with Amanda's torque, or whether it came straight from myself, but when I suggested how to end it all, they were purring with excitement.

As Jeff fucked me at the edge of the bed and he lapped at his wife's pussy, I sat up a little. "If ya can afford another tenner, she can suck your cum outta my pussy."

Carrie's face was a picture. She stroked my face. "Oh my God, I've always dreamed of that. How about twenty bucks and you do it me?"

By the time we fell off each other exhausted I had almost forgotten Jeff was there. One of my false eyelashes was stuck to Carrie's left breast and my wig was half off. We were covered in cum and I'd played with those incredible breasts and nipples until Carrie had to ask me to stop because they were so sore. Somewhere along the line I had lost the pretend nose-ring.

It couldn't have still been in Carrie's pussy. Given how hard I had sucked on it, I'd have swallowed it if it had been.

At last Carrie pulled Stacey's blonde wig off and I shook down my own natural hair. She popped the other eyelash off me giggling. "Wow Jeff, she's gorgeous either way!"

He smiled across at us, his body bathed in a light sweat. "Sure is babe!"

I reverted to my normal voice. "Hello Jeff and Carrie Smithson. Pleasure to meet you. My name is Sophie and that was fucking amazing!"

Carrie pulled me up for another sticky kiss. "Hey, Sophie-Stacey – amazing is not the word! That was so much fun, so sexy. Jeez, Amanda's little fantasy fulfilments just get better and better. You rock, girl!"

Jeff laughed. "She does. And she never got to pee either!"

A wicked grin passed across Carrie's face. "How much to stay a little longer and show us what Sophie can do as well?"

I looked at the champagne bottle and reverted to Stacey. "Ooh how about another little drop of that? I'm anyone's for a good glass of bubbles!"

Carrie looked at her husband. "Think she's worth a glass Jeff? Coz I think she's worth a case!" She looked down at me, suddenly serious. "We'll make it worth your while, Sophie - honestly."

I unfurled from her and wriggled off the bed. "No sorry, can't do that. You can't pay me extra to stay longer. It's not allowed."

There was disappointment in her face. "Ok hon, we understand if you have to go; don't we Jeff?"

I grinned down at her and pointed to the bathroom door. "Don't look so sad - I'm only going for that pee and to clean this horrible eye make-up off." I walked to the door and turned back. "Then I'm going to come back and fuck you in my own time."

Chapter 5: Sophie

We were in one of the suites on the fourth floor. Amanda ramped up her torque to its new highest setting and everyone winced and cowered under its power for a moment until the initial surge had died down. I had a sudden and uncontrollable sense of fear and panic as what we were about to do came flooding back in.

What would happen if it all worked out?

None of us had given any thought to what may happen if it didn't work out.

None of us dared.

Amanda gave her final instructions. I was praying they were the final instructions for the evening and not of my short life.

Katie hugged me, her huge left glove feeling strange against my skin. Usually the feel of a sleek red PVC cat-suit on me would have us rolling on the floor within seconds. Her blue eyes gazed into mine. "We'll be there for you. We'll get the fucker."

Amanda's voice was low and calm. "It's time."

She fingered her torque again and removed my glove. I felt the fog return and forgot what we had just discussed, which was probably just as well. Just as I went under, Katie whispered, "Love you."

I tried to respond but nothing came. I looked around the room, barely aware of the others present.

Amanda's voice came through to me as if it was a bad radio signal. "On your way, Sophie. Lord Anthony awaits."

I walked towards the door like a robot, recalling his leonine head, his sadistic tone, his pathetic little excuse for a manhood. As I shuddered inside at thought of seeing him again, I said, "Mmm, lovely Lord Anthony – can't wait!"

It seemed to take an eternity to walk to the end of the corridor and summon the lift to the Penthouse. As the doors closed, I could see a little blonde head peering out of the door to the suite I had just left.

As I knelt before him, I gazed up into his smiling face. He looked like a kind old granddad about to give his grandkids a Christmas treat. Except that he was wearing nothing but leather trousers and his body was oiled. Oh, and of course he was about to torture and punish a young girl unmercifully and she was going to tell him it was wonderful and wanted more.

His treacly, wheezy voice was soft and gentle. "Welcome back, young Stephanie!" As he spoke, he began to remove his leather trousers.

I smiled. "Hello Lord Anthony. It's great to be back. I hope you have a very long and very naughty evening in store for me!" As I spoke, a thought completely at odds with what I was saying flashed through my mind. 'The bastard and his friends have tortured, humiliated and sodomised me twice and I am his new favourite plaything, but he still can't get my fucking name right'.

He stroked my hair. "Oh I do have a naughty evening in store, young Stephanie. I do. And you'll be delighted to know that Livvi is here again. Just the three of us tonight. I'm going to have so much pleasure watching her break your pretty little body! I'm sorry she treated you so poorly last time. Rest assured; I punished the girl very severely. I have told her to be far more forceful and rough with you tonight." He tickled my chin, making me squirm. "You'll love that, won't you?"

I licked my lips. "Has she got those nipple clamps again?"

His smile was pure evil. "Oh she has, Stephanie – and these are much nastier. So sharp!"

"And the cattle prod?" The thought of that thing being used on me again made me almost physically sick.

"Yes, and you'll be glad to know we've spiced it up a little. Give you a really lovely jolt in that tight little cunny of yours." He ran his hand around my face. "And of course your even tighter little rear-end!"

"Mmm, can't wait!" I thought, 'Yeah right - can't wait for the pain that makes me long to pass out.'

"And of course don't forget your special treat at the end of the evening! Not just liquid this time! I still haven't forgiven you for your previous comments about my penis, Stephanie. I never forgive, I never forget. Now before we get Miss Livvi in here and get you all tied and tethered, I just want to whet your appetite for something I have planned for you. I have decided to reward you. What do you say?"

I looked up at him. "Thank you, Lord Anthony but I am sure I'm not worthy of reward."

He took my chin in one of his hands and squeezed my cheeks until I cried out. His voice was suddenly harsh. "I shall be the judge of that, dear girl. So, your reward young lady. In three weeks from now, you will be helicoptered onto a luxury yacht a few miles off Monte Carlo about to set sail on a two-week cruise around the Med. You and three other whores will look after our esteemed guests for the duration. We have a room on that yacht that contains some of the most sophisticated torture equipment money can buy. I assure you the things you will experience in that room will make Miss Livvi's tender ministrations seem like a gentle massage." He grinned malignly. "In the middle of the ocean, no-one can hear you scream. Well, apart from me and our guests of course. We have to be a little more restrained in the hotels, but rest assured dear girl, out there on the ocean waves, there will be blood!"

He grabbed my breasts through the latex. "Before then, we'll get these tits sorted – get you a decent pair. May do something with the nose as well, cheekbones, pump those lips up a bit..."

I was now in complete panic but unable to move. I was also unable to recall that redemption was almost at hand. God this couldn't be happening to me. I thought it couldn't get any worse when it did.

He grinned. "Don't worry - when we decide we've had enough of you the weight belt will make for a very quick descent! The agony you will have been in for days will soon pass as the ocean claims you. Your little scooter will be found at the base of a cliff, a few packets of this and that in the pannier and a sad little farewell note in your own fair hand saying that the drugs all got too much for you."

He paused, his voice now harsh and guttural. "All your reward for your comments about my size and your lack of respect, dear girl. I told you I never forgive or forget. Once we are rid of you, it'll be that fucking strutty little Aussie bitch next. I've been waiting a long time to have another go at her. Probably make it a suicide pact between two little junkie lesbian whores. So how does that sound?"

Despite the sheer panic and my blood running to ice in my veins, I was about to tell him that it was only what I deserved when I heard a soft voice from behind me.

"I'll tell you how it sounds, Tony darling. It sounds like you've gone way too far. That's how it sounds."

He stopped his taunting and looked up in horror. "What are you doing here you raddled old cow? You're meant to be in poxy Paris, you fucking whore!"

Unfazed, Amanda went on as she moved closer, heels clicking on the hardwood floor. "Yep, you've gone way too far and for far too long. And it ends tonight, right here right now."

He gave her a look of sheer disdain, his hand going to his own silver necklace. "Oh, do behave woman. They're just fucking slags like the rest of you. Now be a good girl and leave me be. Livvi has a special treat for this little bitch today."

Right on cue, Livvi entered the room, her gloved hand looking totally incongruous against her usual attire. Her heavy German accent carried across the room.

"You've used me once too often as well Hunter, you fucking cunt." She also fingered a silver necklace as she added a few more curses in German. "Today, you'll be my bitch!"

Lord Anthony let out a bark of a laugh at Amanda. "Oh dear, do you really think your two pathetic little necklaces are going to override mine?"

Katie now moved into view, her voice also quiet and measured. "Ooh look, three of us. The fucking strutty little Aussie bitch is here too. Who'da thought it, eh Tony?"

I felt arms go around me as Amanda helped me up from my knees, slipping a glove onto my right hand as she did so.

"Tony, take off your necklace."

He laughed in her face. "Three now? Try and make me, fucking whores!"

As Katie and Livvi began to finger their necklaces, two more figures stepped from the darkness. I felt the fog begin to lift and my heart jolted as the reality of the situation came back to me. This was it – why we were here. This was the crux of it all.

What happened next could quite possibly decide if we all lived or died.

All of the women spoke in unison. "Take off your necklace, Tony." They repeated it like a hypnotic mantra as they fingered their own necklaces. His face began to waver and his hands moved towards his neck. He seemed to resist for a moment as the voices got louder. A trickle of blood emerged from Amanda's right nostril. Keisha from the Singapore hotel was buckling at her knees.

The voices reached a crescendo as they chanted on. With a look of resigned hatred in his eyes, Lord Anthony quietly put his hands behind his neck and unclipped the clasp. He took it off and meekly held it out to Amanda.

She draped it around my neck and clipped it into place. I felt a strange tingle run through me, making me shudder slightly.

Feeling nothing but sheer and utter relief, I looked into my erstwhile tormentor's eyes. My voice sounded braver than I felt. "Thanks for the kind offer, Tone but I'm busy that fortnight. I've got better things to do than play with your pathetic little dick." It was now limp, curled like a tiny comma. Mustering all my strength, I kicked him hard between the legs and he made a noise like a deflating balloon as he sank to his knees.

He looked up at Amanda through watery eyes, his hands protecting his genitals from further attack. "So what now, my dear. Are you going to have a hot little lesbian orgy and force me to watch?"

Amanda smiled. "Nice shot, Sophie. That's got him perfectly positioned for what comes next!"

Livvi slowly walked up behind him. I saw what she had in her gloved hand and my heart nearly stopped at the memory of it. The scream Lord Anthony let out as she rammed the cattle prod against his anus ripped through my soul. She played it there for ten, fifteen seconds as he convulsed in agony. She grinned at Amanda. "Must be the fiftieth time I've used this fucking evil thing and it's the first time I've ever enjoyed it!"

Lord Anthony's voice was wrenched from him as he looked up at Amanda and moaned, "Please, make the bitch stop!"

Amanda took a step closer to him and grinned down malignly. "Why should she? You never allowed us to plead, did you? We just told you how fucking great it was; not that it feels like we are being torn apart by razor-tipped claws."

She took the prod from Livvi and held it against his now almost invisible penis. I had to look away, remembering the torment it had caused me and wondered if I had made such hideous noises as it was used on me. When Amanda offered it to me, I shook my head. No way was I going to stoop to his level.

At last the noise stopped and there was a clatter as Amanda let the prod fall to the floor. "Not as much fun as I had hoped really." She kicked it away with a booted foot and put her toe under Lord Anthony's chin as he lay now in a crumpled, trembling heap on the floor.

He regarded her with hatred. "Finished yet, bitch?"

Her tone was nonchalant. "Almost. Therese, would you be so kind as to open the door to the terrace. Lord Anthony is going out for a little evening stroll."

The Frenchwoman nodded and headed towards the outside door. "Mon plaisir."

As she did so, Amanda grabbed his ponytail and dragged him to his feet. He stood unsteadily, face red, eyes bulging from his ordeal. His voice was a raw rasp. "What the fuck are you doing, woman. It's fucking freezing out there!"

Amanda nodded. "Minus ten they said on the weather forecast. One of the coldest nights on record for the time of year. At least there are some benefits to climate change." She inclined her head towards the door. "Nice night for a hot-tub!"

Suddenly her comment at Katie's flat about 'the weather next Wednesday' and 'exposure' made sense. I felt a lurch in my stomach and looked at Katie in horror. She gazed back impassively.

There was contempt in His Lordship's eyes. "The hot-tub's not on. There's a two-inch layer of ice on it, you moronic whore."

The look Amanda gave him was the same as she had given us back in the flat. Again it sent shivers down our spines.

"Exactly, Tony. Off you go, there's a good boy."

The other women began to finger their necklaces and I now joined them, amazed at the feel of it – the power it exuded. I could feel the tingling in my neck almost like the distant buzzing of a beehive. Slowly, Lord Anthony took a few tentative, reluctant steps towards the door.

Keisha's spat at him as he passed, her soft voice at odds with the fury in her eyes. "Hope it hurt bad, Tony. Fucking bad. This for poor Su-Li lying in hospital in Singapore as much as for me. You be glad to know she on the mend - send her regards."