At the Sound of the Bell Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached the door and was visibly shivering from the cold that was now blasting in. "As if I fucking care if the rancid bitch lives or dies."

Keisha let out a soft laugh. "Funny - like rest of us, all she care about is that you die. Look forward to texting her with good news soon."

If his situation hadn't fully registered with him, it did at those words. Once more he tried to fight against the thoughts we were projecting but we kept going on and on until he eventually stumbled out onto the snow-covered terrace. He held his arms around him as he staggered unsteadily towards the Jacuzzi and the wind whipped his lank grey hair, his ponytail long gone. I felt something snap inside my head and a trickle of blood ran from my nose onto my top lip. Therese was shaking uncontrollably, tears running down her face.

Amanda stood in the doorway, the rest of us in a group behind. He turned at the Jacuzzi and looked back. "You'll never get away with this."

Amanda laughed. "Yes, we will Tony. And after we have put you out of our misery, we'll come for the rest of your sick little cronies. It's all been planned meticulously. Such a tragic accident. Such a loss to the nation." She grinned. "Such a fucking relief to me, these girls here and all the rest. Now get in the tub and sit down."

He let out one last cry of defiance. "It's covered in ice, woman!"

Amanda was not to be deterred. "You're what, fifteen stones? Reckon you'll crack that ice easily. Why not stand on it and see!"

"It's fucking murder!"

"No Tony, just a very bad case of suicide. It's a fucking mercy killing."

He stepped over the edge of the Jacuzzi and onto the ice. There was a drawn-out creaking and squealing noise as the ice buckled. It was followed by a sound like a window shattering as it cracked under his bulk.

Lord Anthony dropped through the ice and was up to his thighs in almost freezing water, thick ice swirling around him, his eyes wide open in shock. His limp little excuse bobbed gently on the surface of the water. As we watched, every one of us could only hope he was feeling as much pain as possible.

Therese handed Amanda a thick winter coat. Thanking her, she draped it around her shoulders and walked towards him.

"Sit."

He sat meekly, the water now around his shoulders, his eyes finally betraying his fear and his pain. Amanda stepped up to stand on the edge of the Jacuzzi and raised her leather skirt. "For all the times you've done this to me."

For a moment it looked like the hot tub was actually working as steam rose as she directed her jet across his face and hair. She had seen to it that there was rather a lot to get rid of. When she finished, she leaned down and whispered in his ear for a few seconds then stepped back.

One by one the other girls took the coat and slowly walked out to the tub and humiliated Lord Anthony as he had done to them. First Livvi, then Therese, then Katie.

She declined to void her bladder and leaned down and looked at him, smiling sweetly, taking a small box from her pocket. She opened it and tipped the contents into the freezing water. Her voice was chillingly calm. "No thank you, Lord Anthony."

Then it was my turn.

The snow felt agonising beneath my bare feet and despite the huge coat, the icy wind tore at me. It felt like hell on earth, so goodness only knew the torment he must be feeling. I leaned in close and whispered. "I'm not going to waste my piss on you. It would only help warm you up and keep you alive for a few seconds longer. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire."

I barely heard the word it was so quiet. "Stephanie."

I whispered back. "No, Stephanie is the girl you tortured and intended to murder, you fucking sadist. I'm Sophie – the girl that is going to watch you die in agony instead and fuck her girlfriend on your fucking grave. Just be glad I'm not going to bite that fucking pathetic thing off like I said last time."

Shivering with more than the cold I ran back to the doorway handing the coat to Keisha. Livvi put a long arm around me and held me in as I shuddered and shook.

Keisha had her moment then she finished with a vicious downward stamp from her booted foot. There was a hideous crack as his nose broke and blood poured down into the freezing tub.

She spat at him once more. "Piss was from me. That from Su-Li, you cunt."

He gazed back impassively, his skin now almost translucent, his blue lips coated in blood.

Amanda stepped up to the tub once more. "Thank you, ladies. I hope that was as cathartic as it was for me. I was going to make the big speech but I really just want this done and dusted now."

She glanced down at the silent, motionless body in the Jacuzzi. He couldn't have long left. "We all do. We're sick of the sight of you, you disgusting piece of verminous shit. I'm not even going to give you the dignity of a dying breath, Lord Anthony Piers Hamilton. This is for eighteen years of sheer, unadulterated hell. The Huntress finally gets her prey."

With that she put her booted foot on the top of his head and pushed down with all her might. She pushed and pushed until only his frightened eyes were visible above the water. The others all watched on, but I turned my head away, nuzzling into Livvi's warm embrace as Katie joined us, averting her gaze also. She held us tight for a long minute. I could feel her body shaking as she watched. Finally she whispered, "Ok, it's over. Auf wiedersehen du fotze."

Amanda walked slowly back into the room. Behind her, the Jacuzzi was covered by the coat we had all worn in turn. She looked serene. "So this is what freedom feels like. Thank you again ladies, I couldn't have done it without you. You'll be forever in my debt."

She looked around. "Seems there is a little bit of a mess to clean up. There's plenty of food and drink down in the Moreton Suite – I'll join you when I've sorted things up here."

She tapped at her phone. "Ah Mikhail – as we discussed earlier, we really do seem to have a nasty little parasitic infestation in the Jacuzzi. Would you be so kind?"

Livvi still had her arm around me. "Sorry I did those things to you, liebchen."

I cuddled into her. "I know it wasn't you doing them."

Livvi had a sparkle in her eye. Her husky voice was low. "Some of it was me!"

We walked towards the lift arm in arm. "Which bits?"

"Wanna guess? Maybe I'll show you sometime!"

Behind us, Lady Amanda Hunter was on the phone once more. I heard her voice carry across the room. She sounded elated and excited. "Not as much as I am, Aaron, you lovely boy. Not fucking half as much. I've neglected you for far too long. See you tomorrow!"

Chapter 6: Sophie

Seven women sat around a huge oval table in the stateroom of Pegasus. Outside, the afternoon bustle of Monte Carlo harbour went on unnoticed. It wouldn't go unnoticed for long and we had a table booked at the Hotel de Paris for later in the evening.

Each of us had a winged horse tattooed on our left upper arm just below the shoulder. Each tattoo now had a row of seven tiny stars beneath it. A little reminder of the act that bound us together in our Sisterhood.

If things hadn't gone according to plan, I'd probably now be strapped to a device in a room deep in the bowels of this very boat, screaming my lungs out and looking somewhat different thanks to cosmetic surgery. Once they had grown tired of me or I was no further use to them, I'd have ended up somewhere on the bottom of the Med providing the fish with a tasty little morsel.

I fought down that thought with a shiver and concentrated instead on the new machinery that had been installed when the torture equipment had been consigned to Davy Jones' Locker. I had of course previously sampled the delights of a Sybian, but the rocker and the bikes that you pedalled with the big dildo in the seat also looked like great fun. I was already looking forward to racing Katie up the Alps.

I looked around the table as Amanda called us to order. Keisha, Livvi, Therese, Katie and myself. The six of us from that fateful night at the Huntress, along with Su-Li; still not looking her best but mending well.

Amanda picked up a copy of the Times and unfolded it. Halfway down the front page was an article headed, "Missing Tycoon's Body Found off the Hebrides."

She began to read in a steady voice. "'The body of missing electronics tycoon and hotelier Lord Anthony Hunter (sixty-three) has been found washed up on the shore of a remote island in the Hebrides. Lord Hunter, who was reported missing on a fishing expedition three weeks ago is thought to have been lost overboard when a freak wave capsized his boat in freezing conditions. In an announcement from Downing Street, the Prime Minister lamented the loss of a great personal friend and a true British patriot and philanthropist. Lord Hunter's widow Lady Amanda (thirty-nine)...'"

She paused laughing. "Fuck, the bastards got my age wrong - let's correct that shall we? 'His widow, Lady Amanda aged... twenty-six...'"

She gave us all a big wink and continued. "'...released a statement to say that she was stricken with grief at the loss of such a wonderful soul-mate and...'" She trailed off waving her hand airily. "Yadda, yadda, yadda..."

She lit a cigarette and held the lighter to the newspaper. She stood and let her gaze wander around us as it burned.

"What it should have said was that Lady Amanda went on to tell her closest friends and business colleagues that she hoped the cunt burned in hell for all eternity and the devil used him daily as a fuck-toy."

Clamping her cigarette holder between her teeth she tossed the burning paper through an open window into the harbour.

She sat down and stubbed the cigarette out with a sigh. "He made me fucking smoke in the first place because it turned him on. The fucking cunt is still influencing me from beyond the grave! Oh well, a nice incentive to give them up at last!"

She quickly looked at me. "Oops, sorry, Sophie!"

I laughed. "It's ok - I only smoke during sex and I don't inhale!"

"Fuck me – a sixty a day habit!" She grinned. "Oh and don't worry – I've taken the bits out of your bio about smoking, S&M and water-sports and I'll edit your intro video to remove you puffing away." She shrugged. "Fuck it'll be nowhere near as good, but hey-ho!"

I shook my head. "No – leave it in. Everyone who's seen it says it's fucking hot whether they smoke or not. I did a vaping version for a French couple the other week and I thought the guy was never going to stop coming. That was your influence, Amanda – not the Late Lamented Lord's."

Livvi chimed in. "Thank God! I've watched that a dozen times and come every time!" Her voice went low as she smiled at me wickedly. "Don't smoke myself, but you can vape on my pussy anytime, liebchen!"

Laughs went up from around the table and everyone began to chime in about having their biographies rewritten to take out the bits they hated. Katie stayed silent and I could see concern on Amanda's face.

Once we had all settled down, Amanda became serious once more. "Ok, ladies – let's get down to business and the real reason we are here before we unleash ourselves on the Hotel de Paris and the Casino. As I said back at the Huntress, I couldn't have done this without you all. Lord Anthony's untimely demise has of course left me bereft, but at least I now have his millions to console my broken heart. And of course I have inherited the Pegasus chain."

She stood once more and became very business-like. "So without further ado, I am pleased to announce that after a small re-shuffle and re-branding, we now have a new set of co-owners of the Pegasus chain of luxury, upmarket and very naughty hotels."

She paused for a few seconds for effect. "I'd introduce them to you, but I think you all know each other pretty well by now. Of course I still have the biggest share, but ten percent each ain't bad girls, is it?"

There was pandemonium in the room as the news sank in. None of us could believe what we had just heard as Amanda popped champagne corks and we drank to our new-found wealth and freedom.

It took a long time to calm everyone down before Amanda called order once more. "Ok, there are still decisions to be made. There are going to be people who want to step away given the element of control they have endured; not only people in this room. If they do, they will be paid handsomely for their services. I realise that we will all be reacting to this differently. Some of you have been under Anthony's... and I suppose my... spell for considerably longer than others."

There were murmurs but no-one spoke. She looked at Su-Li. "You sticking with us, Su?"

Her smile was still a little crooked from where her jaw had been reset, but she laughed. "What else I know, huh? No want to go back on street; done my time in porn. Wanna be rich, sexy lady!"

Amanda got up and hugged her. "You're were always one of those things, Suzie. Now you are both!"

She went around us one by one.

Keisha was in. Therese was in.

Livvi agreed with Su-Li. "Make more in a month than I did in a year in porn. Love my job." She glanced at me. "Besides, I need to show Stephanie here my nipple clamps while she vapes up my pussy!"

I narrowed my eyes. "Sadly, Stephanie died along with her creator. Sophie might like them though... but gently, hey?"

She grinned. "Maybe!"

That left Katie and I. We had spoken at length and she wasn't sure whether she could continue. She'd had enough of being controlled, hated being made to pretend she loved being whipped and endure anal sex. She hated that Lord Anthony had been instrumental in getting her hooked on coke. Even though he was out of the picture, it seemed enough was enough.

I was in no doubt. Lord Anthony apart, it had been a revelation and I couldn't get enough. Katie had said that if I wanted to continue, she was in full agreement.

I looked at Amanda. "Remember what I said to you when I signed up?"

"Yeah, I do. 'I'll give it everything I've got, Lady Amanda Hunter, I swear.' I was so thrilled."

I gave her a little smile. "Stay thrilled, Lady Amanda Hunter..."

Smiling back, she thanked me as she looked at Katie. From her expression she was expecting the worst.

Katie shook her head. "Not sure I can do it anymore Amanda. It's been a blast, but I think the time has come to go respectable. When my girlfriend here signed up, I told her I was in for the long haul; but the truth is I just want to make love to who I want to, when I want to and on my terms."

She began to tremble and I put an arm round her. I knew what was coming next and admitting it was hard for her. "Amanda, I also need time to do rehab." She held her bracelet up. "I may not have his influence in this thing making me take the stuff anymore, but it's come too late. I need help."

Amanda got up and walked over to her. She knelt and hugged her, tears in her eyes. "Oh darling, I'm so fucking sorry. All the time you need, yeah? We'll make sure you get the very best. No expense spared."

Katie sniffed back a tear of her own. "Thanks Amanda. C-can I stay as co-owner if I'm not... active?"

"Oh my faithful Katie, of course you can darling. I was half expecting this, so I have a little proposition for you. I've more or less been the General Manager of the Huntress since it opened. I feel like a little bit of travel to help me... to help me..."

She held the back of her hand to her forehead and leaned backwards, swooning like a Diva. "A bit of travel to help me with the traumas and heartbreak I've been through, darlings!" She paused for a moment, back to herself, flicking her hand dismissively. "Besides, I'm sure Aaron will help me forget my grief in time." The whole table dissolved into laughter.

She shrugged at Katie. "So is General Manager respectable enough for you? You'll still give the girls their assignments, but you wouldn't have to perform any duties yourself."

Katie's face lit up and pointed at me. "Still in charge of her? Oh yeah, go on then! I don't mind giving a few orders – I'm just done with taking them." She took my hand and squeezed it. "May need to keep my hand in every now and then though – just to keep them on their toes!"

Amanda hugged her even more tightly before returning to her seat. "Great Katie, thanks. I was dreading losing you."

Katie grinned. "No chance. Bigger necklace?"

"Fucking bet!"

Katie clapped her hands and grinned at me. "Just you wait, Lawrence – I'll have you on your back 24/7!"

I was about to respond when Amanda rapped her knuckles on the table. "Ok ladies - the next question. Perhaps this is the biggest question of all." She fingered her torque and held up her bracelet. "Three weeks ago, the main controlling influence on these pieces of high-tech went into the eternal flames. You know that I had some input, but you also know that while I was turned on by the things I could control, I was repulsed by those Tony controlled. I was his accomplice up to a point in that I got some of you into this before he hijacked it, and even more regrettably, some once he had hijacked it. I am almost as much to blame."

Livvi chipped in, her voice taut. "Nein - you made us do the fun stuff, liebchen." She stood: an impressive sight with her imposing height, long blonde hair and piercing eyes.

She walked around the table as she went on, her head almost scraping the low ceiling of the stateroom. She was like a panther and it was a mesmeric sight. Her heavily accented English was perfect, and I think it spoke for everyone in the room.

"Did you ever make me hurt someone who hated it like I hurt poor Sophie and all the others for his twisted pleasure? Was it you in control when Sophie whipped Katie? Or when Katie was being ass-fucked or Therése or Keisha were taking golden showers and worse? You were not responsible for Su-Li. Every girl here has her own personal hell where Tony was concerned. I cannot say you personally ever made me do anything I regretted. Most of the things you compelled me to do, I ended up loving."

Her long blonde hair swayed as she moved. "You may have pushed us occasionally and I think all of us realise that. But you helped us expand our experience and push our boundaries. The rest – the extreme stuff – that was all the influence of 'die fotze' that we put in his grave."

She finished her circumnavigation of the table and put her hands on Amanda's shoulders, grinning at the rest of us. "Maybe I'll just give her one of my special sessions as a little payback for some of the things she made us do, huh?"

Amanda smiled up at her as we laughed. "Been there, got the ripped t-shirt, darling!"

Livvi kissed her on the top of the head and looked around the room. "She is free from blame, ja?"

We all solemnly nodded our agreement.

Amanda bowed her head. "Thank you, Olivia. Thank you, ladies. I'm not sure I deserve your understanding, but it means a lot to me that you feel that way."

As Livvy sat down, Amanda held out her hands and sighed deeply. "So... do we keep using them?"

Everyone looked at everyone else.

In the end I spoke. "Other than the late Lord's influence, I've done nothing at Pegasus that I haven't loved. And that includes being given a little push now and again. I find it an absolute turn-on to be compelled to do something. To feel myself doing something I am not in control of."

I raised my left hand, staring at the narrow metallic band in amongst all the others on my wrist.

"Now we've had his malignant influence removed, I vote to keep them."

Amanda looked around the table. "Ladies?"

One by one hands went up.

As Su-Li was the last, Amanda raised her left hand and rapped the table with the knuckles of her right.

"Carried unanimously." She raised her glass. "To freedom, wealth and Pegasus!"