At The Sultan's Service 02

Story Info
Eric arrives in Alexandria and enters Saladin's service.
11.3k words
4.85
5.9k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

AT THE SULTAN'S SERVICE 2

25th December of the year 1183 / 8th Ramadan of the year 579

I don't know what has led me to write again in this diary after more than six months without doing so, and it will not be because my wife Zeiga or Vizier Hafel have not often suggested it to me.

Perhaps it is the date so marked and the memory of the snowy Christmas of the Castilian plateau, although when looking out the window and seeing the sun rise over the sea from the window of my palace, I have to look several times at the calendar to confirm that we are at Christmas. Perhaps it is the approach of the beginning of the first mission that I will carry to term for the great Sultan Saladin leading a diplomatic mission to the court of the Emperor of Ethiopia Yekuno Amlak.

Saladin and Hafel suppose that my Christian past will allow me to better understand this new ruler who in just ten years has extended his lands to the sea, even conquering large areas of southern Sudan, coming into conflict on several occasions with the troops of the Sultan.

Thinking about the journey and all the dangers it entails, I can't help but look up at the bed and see Zeiga sleeping peacefully, her naked body still covered in sweat, and her beautiful tits gently rise and fall to the beat of hectic breathing. Just half an hour ago she was riding my cock while my slave girls Jimena, Yaritza and Merary played with her body.

I look away from Zeiga and shake my head overwhelmed by the situation, minutes after the Sultan communicated the mission to me, my beautiful wife, not caring that her father and the Vizier were in front of her, it was already clear to me that she will come with me on this trip no matter how dangerous it may be.

I look at my slave girls Yaritza and Merary sleeping on the floor at the foot of the bed, and I know that although I could order them to stay in Alexandria, they find a way to join the journey as they do every time, I try to escape alone with Zeiga.

Luckily, I don't have to worry about Jimena, although she is also a slave girl sleeping in a small room next to mine. Although everyone tells me that I must treat her as the slave girl she is, I cannot forget that I was in love with her for years, and that I am responsible for her ending up enslaved, luckily her pregnancy will prevent her from accompanying me on this trip and also gives me the perfect excuse to maintain those comforts and the pretext for if she has a boy to free her and make her my second wife.

As I go through the lines I've written and see Merary's name, I realize that there's a six-month gap in the diary that I should try to fill, even if it's by briefly describing what happened in that time period.

14th June of the year 1183 / 20th Safar of the year 579

Zeiga can't help but smile when she looks at me and I imagine the astonished face I must have when I see everything before me as I cross the gates of the wall and finally see the interior of Alexandria.

I approach my future wife to enjoy the moment with her, but as soon as I place my horse next to her, she gestures with her hand pointing to Jimena who has begun to sob.

"Take care of her Eric, it must be a very hard time for her;" Zeiga tells me, spurring her horse on to catch up with her father Moussa and Hafel.

It doesn't take me long to stand next to Jimena, and without telling her I grab her waist to pass her from her horse to mine. As soon as she is mounted in front of me, she rests her head on my chest and bursts into tears.

"It was his great dream;" she tells me with her voice broken with grief, referring to his father, the Ambassador Rodrigo of Alcántara, who died just two weeks ago. "He always told me about Alexandria and the great pyramids."

"He kept telling me about that dream in our meetings;" I answer wiping her tears with my fingers. "You will see all those wonders for him, and many more of those incredible cities that the books we have read secretly talk about."

"I'm just a slave girl you'll get rid of as soon as you get tired of me, there's no way I can compete with a beauty like Zeiga;" Jimena tells me trying to escape my grip to get back to her horse.

"Be still and listen;" I order her to lift her face so she can look at her two beautiful green eyes. "I swore by God and by his son Jesus Christ at your father's tomb in the wilderness that I would always protect you and let no one separate you from me, and I have to swear it again by Allah and his prophet Muhammad I will."

Jimena gives me a gentle kiss on the lips and without me having to help her she returns to her horse that Yaritza has kept by her side. I spur my mount until I reach the head of the entourage where Hafel greets me with a wave of his hand.

"Welcome to the thousand-year-old city of Alexandria, home of Pharaohs and Caesars, capital of the Empire of Egypt and Syria and seat of the court of Sultan Saladin;" Hafel tells me with a wave with his hand.

I cannot stop looking in all directions, if a few months ago, when I entered Córdoba, I thought it was an incredible city, now that feeling is multiplied by a hundred when I see everything that surrounds me in Alexandria. The procession takes more than half an hour to reach the Sultan's palace, a huge building beautifully adorned with golden cups and dozens of marble columns.

In addition to all the unknown things I see in the streets of Alexandria, one of the things that surprises me the most is to find several Christian churches scattered around the city, one of them a few meters from the palace.

"For about five years there has been a fragile truce with the Christian kingdoms and King Balduino IV of Jerusalem, which has allowed trade to resume, especially with Venice, Genoa and the Byzantine Empire, in this time some two thousand Christians have arrived in the city;" Hafel tells me seeing my face of astonishment, "Despite strong opposition from some quarters, the Sultan permits the existence of churches and synagogues in all the territories under his dominion."

"Unfortunately, King Balduino is very ill and there are too many people on both sides wanting to resume fighting;" Hafel tells me in a melancholy tone. "That is why we must enjoy all the moments of happiness that these times of peace give us and take advantage of them to prepare for what awaits us;" he adds recovering the smile.

The palace is only accessed by Hafel, Moussa, Zeiga, Yaritza, Jimena, Sarah and I, but as soon as we advance a few meters several guards cut us off and without saying a single word they take the four women.

"Don't worry, Eric;" Hafel reassures me, "Girls will stay in the Sultan's harem with their wives and daughters, we have important things to talk about."

As we walk through the corridors of the palace, I think we are heading to some reception room like in the residences of the Christian kings I know, but I am surprised to arrive at a small library, where a man very similar to Hafel but with darker hair and beard is reading quietly.

As soon as he realizes our presence, he leaves the book on a table and approaches us, melting into an embrace with Hafel and greeting Moussa in an affable way, when he notices me, initially I hesitate how to greet him, at the end I bow and rest one of my knees on the floor of the library imitating the greeting I have always made to the King Alfonso VIII.

"Rise up young Eric;" he says, offering me his hand, 'In this room, I am only Saladin, an avid reader of the knowledge treasured by all these books that fill the walls and that I am sure you will find interesting."

I wake up surprised by the simplicity I observe in the person in front of me, surely the most powerful in the world at this moment.

"I regret the loss of Don Rodrigo;" Saladin points to me with a grieving gesture, "And I regret what happened to his daughter Jimena, do not worry about her, even if she is now a slave girl, while she remains in this palace she will be treated as if she were part of my family;" he adds gesturing me down.

The four of us sit around a small table, where several slave girls are leaving tea, dates and roast meat. Soon, from the words Saladin says to me, it is evident to me that Hafel has told him in detail what happened during the journey, and it does not take long to tell me what he expects of me now that I have decided to enter his service.

"When I contacted your King Alfonso, I did it simply to gather information about the common enemy that we both have: The Almohads;" Saladin begins to explain to me, "At first that was only my interest, but when I learned from my brother that one of the components of the expedition spoke perfectly the language of the northern lands, completely changed the goals I wanted to achieve."

"As my brother will have already told you, war is inevitable, which will cause trade in the Empire to be interrupted again for years, harming everyone;" says the Sultan. "Luckily there is an alternative, for centuries there has been a commercial route established by the Varangians that ends in Constantinople. My intention is to expand it and reach Baghdad, Damascus and even Alexandria. When the time comes, I will travel to Constantinople to negotiate on my behalf with the person sitting on the throne of the Empire, and with the Varangian merchants, even to the distant northern lands if necessary."

I let myself fall into the chair, overwhelmed by the words of Saladin, I am just a simple scribe who has just turned eighteen, this mission is more suitable for a Chancellor, a Vizier or an Ambassador with years of experience.

"Don't worry, Eric;" Saladin tells me, "As long as only half of what my brother has told me about you is true, I have no doubt that you are the right man for this mission. We will also have time to prepare everything in the right way."

Saladin's words reassure me, although not too much, my serious gesture contrasts with the laughter of the three men sitting at my lad.

"Forget about the mission for the moment;" Hafel tells me, "We have two weddings to prepare;" he adds, offering me a silver cup to toast.

I hurry the glass in one gulp, and almost spit out all the liquid when I feel my throat burn as the cold liquid passes, which provokes the laughter of my three companions.

"If you didn't like to drink wine in Castile, you'd better get used to this date liqueur prepared by the men of Moussa;" Hafel tells me with a laugh.

We spent the next few hours talking about the preparations for my wedding with Zeiga and Moussa's with Sarah, I ended up relaxing jokingly, probably influenced by all the date liqueur I drink. Only when I return to the rooms, they have prepared for me, guided by one of the servants of the palace, do I realize the enormous magnitude of everything that is happening.

When the servant opens the doors of the room, I am surprised again, the room is still larger than what I had at my disposal in Córdoba, and like that night several months ago, in the room there are two slave girls covered with transparent silks and adorned with gold chains surrounding their body. The difference is that this time I know perfectly the two slave girls who wait for me kneeling at the foot of the bed.

I am used to seeing the naked body of Yaritza, but now covered with those golden silks, shining with oils and decorated with chains and numerous henna tattoos, it seems to me to be seeing one of the huris waiting in paradise for believers killed in combat. I also notice her much happier; Yaritza has always been a slave girl accustomed to the luxuries of the palace of Córdoba, and I'm sure that all these months of travel by sea and through the desert have been hard for her.

If Yaritza is a heavenly vision, Jimena is the fantasy of any man come true, both the night I took her for the first time thinking she was a slave girl of Moussa, and the night I turned her into my slave girl, I did not look too much at her body, I just wanted to fuck her and make her scream with pleasure.

Now I look at her carefully, her body shines just like Yaritza's, and I smile when I see how some parts of her always very white skin is darker from her exposure to the desert sun. Thin gold chains fall between her firm tits and surround her waist and upper thighs, only when I see my emblem engraved on fire on her belly do I feel a kind of remorse. Her long jet mane that I have always seen collected, falls free now, practically reaching the end of her back.

I approach the bed and the two slave girls are placed at my feet, Yaritza unties my pants and releases my cock, which as it cannot be otherwise, is completely hard and erect before the vision of the two beauties.

When I wait for Yaritza to take my cock to her mouth, I get a pleasant surprise, it is Jimena who begins to kiss my cocoon and give long licks to the entire length of my cock, continues with those games for several more minutes, getting my cock to get even harder. The moment I feel her lips around my cock, I close my eyes and let out a loud moan, remembering all the times that in the cold nights of the court of Burgos I masturbated I imagined those lips wrapping my cock.

Jimena has neither the experience nor the skills of Yaritza, who can spend almost an hour playing with my cock until she makes me cum, although that does not prevent that if I do not stop her immediately, I know what I will end up cumming in her mouth, and that is not what I want at the moment.

I take Jimena away from me and taking her in my arms I take her to the bed, letting her fall gently on her, at the moment I place myself between her legs opening them widely with my knees and with one hand I guide my cock to the already wet pussy of my slave girl, penetrating her slowly and gently.

Jimena lets out a loud moan as she feels my cock breaking through her pussy, as tight as when I took her virginity. Given that the two previous times I've fucked Jimena has been fast and violent, letting myself be carried away by lust, now I want to take my time and for both of us to enjoy sex, but unfortunately, I'm so aroused that I feel like I'm going to cum right away, so I speed up my movements. Just as Jimena reaches her orgasm, and her pussy seems to squeeze my cock more, I let out a little growl and start filling her belly with my seed.

"I'll have to teach her to delay her orgasm;" Yaritza tells me, sitting on the bed watching us as if she were a teacher teaching her student.

I leave Jimena's interior and give her a gentle kiss on the lips while I play with her nipples, thinking that maybe I will have to pierce them in a similar way to how Saladin has some of the slave girls of his harem.

"Yaritza has told me everything you did in the cabin of the galley;" I comment to Jimena, "I have masturbated many times imagining those scenes in my mind, now I want you to repeat it for me."

I notice how Jimena blushes, but immediately gets up and approaching Yaritza begins to kiss her passionately, the hands of each slave girl move through the body of her companion caressing every inch of skin.

Like those nights of crossing the Mediterranean, I sit at the head of the bed leaning against the wall, sliding my hand over my cock, although if those nights I closed my eyes trying to imagine the scenes that Yaritza told me, now I keep them very open seeing the linked bodies of the two slave girls.

Yaritza's movements and caresses are softer and more delicate, probably thanks to the experience acquired by her time serving as Sarah and Sayida's slave girl in Córdoba, while Jimena's are more passionate and rougher, as if she wanted to show Yaritza that she is still a free woman in charge of the situation and not a slave girl like her.

No matter how they are used, in the next half hour both slave girls reach two intense orgasms, and my cock is hard again and ready to continue fucking them. Standing up, I order them to stop kissing to lie face down on the bed and lift their asses towards me.

In that exposed position I begin to play with my fingers on Yaritza's pussy and ass, her intense moans and her pleas for me to fuck hard, make me go back to the night I met her in the palace of Cordoba, when I chose her instead of her blonde companion simply because it reminded me of Jimena.

I know that all those nights, first in the palace of Córdoba and later in my cabin of the galley that when I fucked Yaritza, it was not really her who was fucking me, the face I saw twitched with pleasure, the shiny and sweaty body shaking under me, even the voice broken by the moans I heard were those of Jimena.

I also know that Yaritza knew very well what was happening, even when she did not shout Jimena's name while I cum, she knew that it was not her who was fucking me, but my love at that time impossible, but Yaritza as a good slave girl accepted it in silence.

Today I don't have to imagine anything, I just fucked Jimena, and now I'm going to fuck her again, both her and Yaritza. By pulling my fingers from Yaritza's pussy, I begin to fuck, although after a dozen challenges, I change to Jimena, repeating this operation over and over again.

While I exchange my cock from one slave girl to another, I cannot help but compare the sensations I have when fucking each of them, Yaritza's pussy most used due to her years of slavery in Córdoba, gives way to my cock with little difficulty, although then it seems to close on it and not let it escape, on the other hand, Jimena's pussy, barely used half a dozen times, stretches slowly while I penetrate her, opposing the right resistance so that pleasure takes her to the brink of orgasm practically in seconds.

When I get tired of fucking the pussies of the two slave girls, I begin to fuck their asses too, and there I find no difference, both asses deflowered by me, they are still as tight as that first time, and my cock slowly entering them, causes a melody of small screams and intense sounds coming from their mouths that does nothing but excite me even more.

Despite the pleas of the two slave girls, I maintain this game of passing from one slave girl to another for almost an hour, knowing perfectly well that in this way it is difficult for them to reach orgasm.

When hours later I fall exhausted on the bed, after having cum inside Yaritza's pussy shouting her name for the first time, the two slave girls lie exhausted and sweaty hugging me, after finally having let them reach orgasm. I go to the ceiling of the room, decorated with paintings of naked huris resting in Eden waiting for the fallen warriors, and I smile thinking that perfectly Yaritza and Jimena could be represented there, finally I close my eyes and sigh, thanking God and Allah in the same way, for the way luck has smiled on me.

17th July of the year 1183 / 24th Rabi Al-Awwal of the year 579

It is the first day since my arrival in Alexandria that the sun does not shine, the morning has dawned dark and rainy, more typical of the Castilian autumn than of the summer in North Africa. One more morning I wake up with Jimena hugging me, despite the advice of Hafel and Moussa to start treating her like a slave girl I still let her sleep in my bed after fucked her, Yaritza on the other hand, more accustomed to slavery always leaves my bed to lie at her feet on a soft carpet.

He caressed Jimena's face and gave her a soft kiss on the lips, again she had nightmares and woke up in the middle of the night screaming, and again only after fucking her and taking her to orgasm has, she fallen back into a deep sleep.

I open the window of the room and feel a slight chill when I feel the fresh air outside, I close it quickly and smile thinking how easily one gets used to the good, a few months ago in the court of Burgos, I would have gone quietly half naked to the street in the middle of a snowy night. Before I can get dressed, there is a knock on the door of the room, and as I give permission for them to enter, one of the eunuchs of the harem of Sultan appears before me.